[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I feel so bad for this girl I've been talking to. She's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: after_nuttin.png (1 MB, 1115x611) Image search: [Google]
after_nuttin.png
1 MB, 1115x611
I feel so bad for this girl I've been talking to. She's obviously in love with me and I don't consciously mean to go out of my way to use her but that's basically what it is. She's cute but chubby and I'm just not super attracted to her physically. I'm even *less* attracted to her emotionally/mentally (she's much younger than me, but still more than legal) and there is a huge difference in maturity.

The reasons I talk to her are:
A) I know her world will crumble if I stop. She's insanely depressed and insecure. She has suffered a ton of emotional trauma from her parents and literally has 0 friends (if you include me, then 1).
B) I'm terrified of being alone. It's nice to have someone to talk to who will do anything for me whenever I want.

She comes over and does what I want and leaves. Last night she came over, sucked my dick and ate my ass. As awesome as it was it just felt so fucking wrong.

I don't know what to do. I've made it clear more than once that I DO NOT want a relationship with her and just want to be friends with benefits. Something still feels wrong. I feel like the right thing to do is just completely break it off but I know it's going to be extremely extremely ugly, maybe for both of us.
>>
>>17096966
get her this book https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I%27m_OK_%E2%80%93_You%27re_OK#Four_life_positions

She obvi needs help, but there's nothing you can do yourself
>>
Man, cut this crap out. You letting this poor girl do that to you is no different than a girl letting a beta orbiter polish her nails while using his back as a stool or whatever while insisting that she made it clear to him that she just wants to be friends.

Of course you feel bad, you are aware that she is bending over backwards for you because she is in love with you and you are using that to get the little that you DO want from her. It doesn't matter that you tell her you don't want a relationship, someone as fucked up as she is right now who is badly in love is not exactly rational. She'll think "he'll want to be with me when he sees what a good woman I am, he'll want to be with me after I please him better than anyone else did, I just have to prove my worth to him and he's going to fall for me".

You can keep talking to her but no physical shit and try to keep your distance and encourage her to seek out other people's company and seek professional help.
>>
>>17096999

You're right, I completely agree. I *know* inside it's wrong. Any suggestions on how to go about breaking it to her? I am absolutely certain she's going to think that it's because she's unattractive/unworthy/disgusting, etc. I really do care about her as a friend as person and want the best for her.
>>
I thought this was about me (im the girl) until
>Chubby
>I'm just not super attracted to her
>Last night she came over
But the rest of the story is pretty accurate to mine...Im a mega qt but he just doesn't like me like that
>>
>>17097091
Be honest, tell her that while you enjoy being with her, you don't feel like it's contributing to her happiness because you can't offer her what she really wants. That you want to support her in ways not detrimental to her. If she objects, be firm and say it's your perception and your decision and you want to be there for her in other ways.
>>
I think you might be making this up to sound more likable than you really are..if you were that much of a chad you wouldn't be on adv. If thats really you in the pic.. you aren't very attractive at all but you don't want to settle for her because shes not attractive enough for you? You're below average looking. It must make you feel a lot better about yourself to string this girl along like you're hot shit. Wake up ugly ass, YOU AINT SHIT and you dont got options...
>She sucked my dick and ate my ass
And??
>>
>>17097234

Thank you
>>
>>17096966
just have a kaji-asuka relationship
>>
File: 1457563525184.webm (489 KB, 202x360) Image search: [Google]
1457563525184.webm
489 KB, 202x360
>>17097131

>Im a mega qt
>>
>>17097269

Butthurt
>>
>>17097131
Females all assume they are more attractive than they are, it's due to their compitition with other women. They never admit to this but it is a proven fact based on numerous studies on women in society. But no you're not a "mega qte" you're probably averagely attractive but nothing special, which is why he doesn't want you. Plain jane.
>>
>>17096966
You're a cuck, cucking yourself. Why do you feel bad? pump and dumb her and find an actualy girlfriend that is qte.

Also
>A) I know her world will crumble if I stop
100% after you're gone she'll cling onto another average looking male. You aint special brother.
>>
>>17097269

spotted the virgin
>>>/r9k/
>>
she'll be fine, there's plenty of average looking guys like you out there who will love her company. just dump her dude and don't be such a fucking pussy about being alone. don't you have friends?
>>
File: 1310483412100.jpg (34 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
1310483412100.jpg
34 KB, 413x395
>>17097131
>Im a mega qt
>>
File: ererere.png (129 KB, 1417x184) Image search: [Google]
ererere.png
129 KB, 1417x184
10 minutes after I said something to her about taking a break from being physical, she posts all these on her tumblr

now I feel like the world's shittiest person
>>
>>17097713
you'd BE the worlds shittiest person if you kept leading her on. it'd end up much worse down the road, trust.
>>
I find it funny that most of the ads were about Asians, then bone rail thin bodies oh and now chubby hatred????
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.