[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
God damn it I'm fucking sick of no gf Either they say they've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1461778327561-b.png (967 KB, 1280x1183) Image search: [Google]
1461778327561-b.png
967 KB, 1280x1183
God damn it I'm fucking sick of no gf

Either they say they've got a boyfriend or they're with their boyfriend

I don't have high fucking standards but God damn dude what the fucking shit, is my only chance dating online, seems to me everyone's in a relationship these days

Help me out famurai
>>
>>17095955

if ur claiming anyone of value isn't single then you arent looking very hard. you cant have that mentality cuz first and foremost, its wrong. yes a lot of people are in relationships. a lot of people arent. if you insist they are you are hoping for that to be the reason you can't get a gf. that being said, here is my general gf getting advice:

advice

>dont just hit on a woman

its no secret that women are the ones who are approached, and they make decisions on which men to keep in their lives. that being said, desperately drooling over each and every girl as if they are a potential love interest is silly.

give yourself more value by not letting a woman sway you on first impressions alone. before you ever begin to say anything remotely flirtatious, talk to the girl. see what she actually acts like when you interact with her. have a normal conversation. if there isnt anything special there beyond her looks, friendzone her. or simply stop talking to her. you do not need to hit on each and every girl that looks good enough to be your partner.

doing this gives you more value, and the psychological effects are great. in addition, women will take you more seriously. instead of being 1 of 500 men in new york who went straight for the kill, you took the time to get to know them. whether it goes anywhere or not, this approach also just gives you practice talking to girls in a casual context. its less pressure than trying to impress them.
>>
>>17095963
>only ever use dating apps as a supplement to your real life dating.

dating apps are toxic. consider the following
>people use dating apps because they arent having much luck in real life
>they go to a dating app where they are introduced to an entire smorgasbord of men who want nothing more than to bang and/or date them
>after just one day they will have seen everyone in their area
>within one week they would have talked to everyone they are interested in

so anyone who has been using the app for more than a few weeks clearly has some sort of issue. likely, they are the female equivelent of what i discussed in my first post.

they want a 'bf' but because they have a very specific idea of what a bf is, they arent finding it anywhere. instead of seeing if they have real chemistry, they are simply walking down the aisle, trying to figure out what is the ONE thing at the groccery store they can buy, based solely on pictures and labels.

if a woman is on tinder for too long, they are losing their ability to feel chemistry.

you as a man can fall into a very similar pattern here, but with the added harshness of constant rejection.

it is an app made for people who want to date, yet no one seems to have success there for very long. that should tell you something.
>>
>>17095963
Yeah but I barely get fucking opportunities to actually strike up conversations with girls that seem single

Like scenarios where me talking to them would make sense. Also I don't go up and instantly say u wun fuk, I try to talk to them for a bit and get a feel for how they are, but once again it's rare.
>>
>>17095967

>but anon, how do i use it as a supplement to an existing dating life if i dont have a dating life.

effort. lots and lots of effort. and also, doing what you like. going out is in no way restricted to bars and clubs, though if that is what you enjoy, by all means, go to bars and clubs.

the truest way to find chemistry is to experience your life in the most enjoyable way, and see how you match with the people who come into it. interacting with someone in a casual way shows you how you ACTUALLY get along, not how you hope to get along cuz you really want this to work cuz you need a gf.

so write down a list of all your hobbies, and find a way to externalize them. most people live at least near a city these days.

go to any and all hobby shops and ask about local events. gun shops might have hunting trips. or you can just go to a shooting range. comic book stores have game nights. or live commentary movie nights. if these shops do not host events, offer to host one through them, after all it will only lead to more money through them.

you can even go to a more casual store, lets say, a book store, and stand in your favorite aisle (lets say, horror). talk to everyone who comes by looking for a book. ask what book they are looking for. tell them what book you are looking at. try to spark a conversation abotu your favorite author. maybe take some suggestions. if you really hit it off, try to trade numbers.

its okay if it doesnt pan out. this isnt a scoring system. there is no man in a cloack in space making down on a cosmic chalkboard how many failed conversations you had. 99% of interaction is dumb. you are waiting for the 1% and enjoying talking about your favorite things with strangers until then.
>>
File: snerk.jpg (70 KB, 250x366) Image search: [Google]
snerk.jpg
70 KB, 250x366
>>17095955

i'll help you by mocking you.

you're playing the game wrong, with wrong expectations.

If you're trying to find a girl for relationship, put yourself in an environment where grill can see more about who you are as a person gradually.

shit don't happen overnite.

sounds like you're putting yourself in places where you are weakest which seems to be first impression attractiveness.

some of us aren't built for that.
>>
>>17095972

>but anon, going outside somewhere to find out if maybe they have an event doesnt suit my lazy lifestyle!!1!

and for those who simply cannot bring themselves to get up out of the house without a guarantee go to meetup.com and look for something of your interest. no matter what your interest it is on there in a group you can meet with. and if not, you can start your own meet up.

Now, some of you may argue that these sorts of tailored events are attended mostly by men. yes. mostly. but some women too. whats important here is you will be doing something you love, with people who love what you love, and when the right ladies come along you'll know they love it too. you will have that common ground.
>>
>>17095975
I legitimately have no hobbies, I work, eat, and sleep

I'm not boring in any way, people seem to enjoy when I'm around, but I have no interest in any hobbies. I just kill time by watching stupid YouTube shit or playing games

I've looked in to shit but it really doesn't appeal to me, I don't know what to do.
>>
>>17095987

>i have literally no hobbies
>literally no interests
>BUT IM NOT BORING

yes, you are. you might be fine to have around when people are already doing something, but no one wnats to get to know someone that has nothing to know.

>ive looked into shit but the entire world doesn't appeal to me

jesus, fix this before you even bother with a gf. cuz a gf is not gonna fix these problems.
>>
>>17095955
>easy access to pussy makes you happy.

Think long and hard about your life buddy.
>>
>>17095955
>Either they say they've got a boyfriend or they're with their boyfriend
The ones who are with their boyfriends don't count. They are obviously off-limits.

Of the ones who say they have boyfriends, you've still got to say that somewhere between half and two-thirds of them are telling the truth. These also don't count, for the same reason the ones who were with their boyfriend didn't count.

That leaves the ones who lied to get you to go away. If you've never gotten a straight-up rejection before, then this indicates a serious problem: most women don't lie unless they're worried about you turning psycho if they give it to you straight (or even if they accept and a relatiinship starts). If this is correct, then you need help, for obvious reasons. If it's not correct, then you need help of an entirely different sort, because there's a serious communication problem going on here.

Tell us more about your approach. We are not qualified to diagnose mental problems here on /adv/, but communication problems are something we can work with.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.