[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I guess I'm getting IM friendzoned
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
I've been trying to hit on a girl via IM for two weeks, and somehow the response was quite positive, until yesterday, when she started to mention her ex, and how she was missing him and that she just messaged him. Now, I feel bad because I invested a large amount of time and energy in the conversation. Any thoughts or advice?
>>
File: 1417039349093.jpg (43 KB, 576x463) Image search: [Google]
1417039349093.jpg
43 KB, 576x463
Cut all ties and move on. Even if she dates you, it's going to put a serious strain on the relationship which almost always ends badly. Maybe some day in the future, but that day is not today.
>>
File: magical_dog_666.jpg (13 KB, 236x155) Image search: [Google]
magical_dog_666.jpg
13 KB, 236x155
Thanks for the honest advice. I'm definitely going to cut the ties.
>>
>>17095250
The friendzone exists, but it's your fault for going in it.

When you meet a woman she judges your worth as a potential partner. If she automatically deems you unworthy you're not given the time of day. If she's uncertain, you'll have a shot. But you must take this shot relatively soon, because if you don't take the shot then after some time she'll decide you're not interested in her. This is when you're put into the friendzone. The fact she's dumping on you about her ex means that you have been friendzoned. You did not take the shot. The duck has flew away. The dog has laughed a final crescendo at your failed attempt.

To avoid the friendzone, be sure to make your intentions known. Yes it's scary. Fuck you man up and do it anyway.

And in regards to this particular girl, yeah, it's dead Jim chuck it in a coffin and bury it.
>>
>>17095607
Thanks for the advice. I'm always a bit naive with these kind of things, so i usually just keep flirting without really taking a shot. But you are right. I need to man up.
>>
>>17095316
>>17095607
this.
cut ties, move on and don't feel bad about for a second.
>>
>>17095667
We've all been there, Anon. It isn't a crime to make mistakes, the crime is to not learn from them. Go forth, my son, and conquer.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.