[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So i am really confused and feeling down about a guy i like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
> meet guy got pretty satire/dark humour
> talk for a while get pretty deep good chemistry
> few days later he asks me if wanna ts
> tells me is bf is in ts
> join anyway because drunk
> play few games and feel pretty awkward try cracking few jokes and make it even worse
> his bf goes off and it’s just the two of us (his bf is the type who gets salty over csgo and shit i guess)
> We then start cracking jokes and stuff with no awkwardness
> we talk till like 3 in the morning then he goes off
> get really deep on Facebook basically he tells me his bf isn’t his bf and he just pays him to be it to make him feel better
> i get annoyed probs because im drunk
> i tell him that he shouldn’t have to pay people to be around him
> he promises me he wouldn’t pay again and I feel better
> the next day we talk again on teamspeck just the too of us they were some slight pauses in the convo but that was because i was sleepy probs
> he tells me i should come out
> so after a bit of convincing i do to my friends
> then show him to my friends
> its goes pretty smooth
> then he says brb
> messages me saying that he lied about most things
> says he has a bf and that most of the deep shit was a lie
> and then he says he can never talk to me again
> then I leave my teamspeck wanting alone time
> i feel like shit knowing that it was all a lie like i never click with people like i did with him
> a day later he unblocks me and he says he’s sorry but still wants to talk
>>
> get very angry and trash talk him like shit
> then i guess day twos booze kicks in
> end up forgiving him because I wanna get back to how things were
> kind of takes advantage of me being drunk and we do the sexting
> wake up next day and we talk but no instant responds like before
> he tells me he wants to meet me
> then after a bit he says one day before that he can’t go to meet me anymore
> and says he would rather be with me than him (before he said the opposite thing)
> i kind of change the topic
> he starts seening me on facebook (basically just reading my messages and not messaging back)
> Feel so fucking confused if i should even bother with him anymore
> notice i have mixed feelings about him like i like him 50% but i hate him 50%
> and now i guess I’m here venting out my feelings please help me I don’t know what to do
>>
>>17094163
Just move on. What else can you do?
>>
>>17094163
>>17094161

That was a terrifyingly strange and dysfunctional story. You're both weirdos and I don't know what else to say.
>>
>>17094173
Your probs right desu man
>>
>>17094177
Yeah i kind of dont know how to function like a normal human being lmao
>>
>>17094161
r u a gril?
>>
>>17094333
no im a ff aggot
>>
wait so do them and the bf date or no? and would he still rather be with you then his bf/ex bf
>>
Well id say if he till has that bf maybe be careful but why not do a friends with benefits kind of thing? and see where it goes from there
>>
lmao what a cuck xddd
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.