[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm obsessed with my ex
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (75 KB, 820x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75 KB, 820x450
I can't get her out of my mind, half of it is missing her the other half is hating her and all of it is love. I would just text her but she blocked my number. Weird thing is we are 100% going to see each other again because we signed up for a cruise trip and put money down I even gave her my social security card to hold on to so we will have it when we depart, and she has made no effort to give it back. Not only that but she took my shirt from my car last week while I was at work yet still has me blocked. I don't get it but I can't stop thinking of her.

Hell I even bought a ticket for myself to a concert she said she wanted to go to just in case she is there. I need help because right now I am lost.
>>
>the other half is hating her
Hating her for what?
>>
>>17093988
>Gf doesn't like my co-workers because they are guys who talk about guy stuff
>I tell her I don't talk to them (so she won't complain)
>One day after work my car battery is dead because I left my lights on
>I text her what happened
>my phone dies
>I go to clean off my battery by opening my hood
>One of my co-workers asks what's wrong
>I tell him
>He lets me charge my phone using his car
>I call her for help (because she gets mad if I ask anyone else for help)
>I tell her my friend is letting me use his car to charge my phone
>She says "I thought you did t have any friends" and hangs up
>I tell my friend to leave
>I call my brother
>He jumps my car
>She is cussing at me this entire time through text
>I tell her it's okay my brother jumped it
>She says not to talk to her again

TL;DR She was not being understanding
>>
>>17094030
Another reason she didn't like them is because I lied about going out drinking with them (this was during a time we weren't even talking)

And truth was I rarely did talk to them at work which made me mad because THEY were there for me even though I ignore their offerings to hang out while she let her emotions prevent her from caring about my situation.
>>
>>17094030
>>17094037
A counter argument could be that I could've went back into work and charged my phone (it's about a 5m-7m walk), which I ended up doing after my friend left but I seriously thought she would understand if I'm stranded somewhere and someone I know is offering to help in going to take them up on that offer. But I guess her feelings come before everything.
>>
>>17094030
>>17094037
This is why I am mad because I know she wants me to apologize but I don't believe I am entirely in the wrong and apologizing will make me angry on the inside.
>>
I am also getting angry about things I never got the chance to bring up because I didn't like arguing.
>>
>>17094030
>>17094037
>>17094043
>>17094050
>>17094056
This is all me OP btw
>>
>>17094050
Normally it's best to be the first to apologize and make things right, even when you're not at fault because that's part of being the bigger man and trying to work through issues with your partner despite feeling bitter about it.

But nah, she's a huge fucking cunt. You're caring about some cunt who thinks she's important enough to tell you who you can be friends with, is constantly guilting you into not having any friends, and tries to pull some pointless drama about her when you're the one having problems.

You don't need to explain yourself to anyone mate. And certainly don't get the approval of bitches who don't care about you
>>
>>17094102
Guilt is the keyword here, I've been so used to feeling like a bad guy that whenever something goes wrong and we stop talking, no matter how angry I am I eventually end up blaming myself regardless. And it's not like I'm expecting a grand apology from her end either, I'm not mad at all that she didn't come and help me. I'm mad that she giving me a hard time while I'm trying to figure out how I'm going to get my car started. She will preach for days about how much she cares about me more than my own family but all it takes for her to shut me out in a crisis is the mention of a friend helping me? I don't by it.

But what do I do with all this hatred when the one who it's direct towards has blocked me?
>>
>>17094143
You use the hatred to do something productive, like kicking her out of your life and finally doing whatever the fuck you feel like doing without some fucking bitch pestering you.

The reason you don't buy it is because it's all bullshit.
>>
>>17094174
I understand I have been deceived, I have more evidence that would prove your point but bringing it up would make me even angrier. I need to stop looking at myself as a villain while at the same time not be a victim either. Thank you.
>>
>she took my shirt from my car last week while I was at work
sure she did.
>>
>>17094249
She is the only one who has a key to my car, she used to leave things in there for me after work. I put a shirt in there to change into after work and it was gone.
>>
Damn, you got played man. Complete cuck. It's time to grow up faggot and move on.
>>
>>17094030
She sounds like an ultra-controlling cunt OP. What do you like so much about her?
>>
>>17094296
She wasn't always that way in fact I believe I am the one to blame for her change in behavior. Before I even wanted to date her I liked how outgoing she was and that she was eager to go places with me. I didn't have many female friends so this was a new feeling to me. We went to see a movie and we connected so well she got all my jokes and even made me laugh a lot. To put it simply we understood each other's personality and we grew off of that. She would go out of her way to make me happy like leaving something on my car if I was hungry, visiting me late at night, saying nice things and pretty much making sure I knew I was her number one person. if you saw us we don't look like we would fit together at all but I think it's because we were so different that our connection was more amazing.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.