[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Double Question
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 300-thorium-rod.jpg (12 KB, 300x159) Image search: [Google]
300-thorium-rod.jpg
12 KB, 300x159
Question 1
Are constant erections normal? Like during the morning I notice is a popular thing to joke about how men wake up hard ect but is it normal for me to STILL get erections literally non stop? If any sexual though pop into my head about a girl I see or even remember, bam followed by a 20 minute wait. Sometimes I wear two pairs of pants to cove it up. Can I get like a sedative for this?

Question 2
Wut are the chances I go out of town to a bigger city with lots of clubs that I will get laid if i rent out a REALLY swank hotel for a couple of nights and lead with that?
>>
Question 1: morning erections are normal and do happen normally. If I'm not mistaken they happen more when you have to pee when you wake up.

I used to get erections all the time when I met my second wife and we used to fuck a lot. My dick was always wanting to be inside something. I would have to jerk off on my breaks from work to stop getting blueballs. My brain's desires were just too strong I guess. I jerked off all the fucking time too to avoid blueballs. Now not so much. It's been about 3-5 years since that stopped.

Question 2: I was in the military, When I was off one weekend in AIT in El Paso, me and a fellow soldier went to a strip club. He went to the back and fucked this stripper. Not sure what Chris Rock was talking about when he said "no sex in the champagne room" but this dude did it. He said afterwards that his dick was itching ever since that incident so not sure how clean they typically are but it can be done.
>>
>>17092746
Question two is more of leading with a expensive hotel at a CLUB not a strip club.
>>
>>17092779

Yeah, I figured you were just out for some easy pussy. Strip clubs are easy pussy plus the girls look good and probably cheaper than blowing a week's rent on drinks for a girl, her friends and an expensive hotel. Anyways, Your chances could be zero if you have no game whatsofuckingever. I'm assuming that's exactly what it is since you're actually considering going through all this.
>>
>>17092779
You don't need it to get laid, and the only girls who will really be stoked about that are going to want roomservice, bottles sent up, and cash money being spent on them, too.

If you're generally a shy guy, it won't help and will probably just end up with you wasting a bunch of money.
>>
>>17092805
well unless you're implying that they will want room service because they are fat , I have no problem dishing out a fuck ton of money for a night of fun, Hey if she puts out and is hot I have literally no problem with it.

I'm not shy just lazy, I literally just wana walk in and small talk for like 2 mins before inviting them to the room. I know you don't need it but it seems like a fantastic way to pay for sex with a hot chick whos not a hooker. Easy willing to spend $2000 in a night.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.