[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kissing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1363822043124.png (551 KB, 602x618) Image search: [Google]
1363822043124.png
551 KB, 602x618
How do you do this without it being awkward? Girl I've been dating is coming around tomorrow as I'm cooking dinner and she seems suggestive towards "bedroom games" happening and unless that means snakes and ladders on the bed its obvious what she's looking forward to aswell as I.

When I'm no longer kissing her and move down to her neck to kiss what do I do? Do I softly bite? Or actually kiss? What if theres saliva being left by me what happens when I kiss her tits and move down all these questions a 23 year old should know but doesn't. She knows it's my first time but I don't want to seem completely retarded.
>>
always suck gently when you kiss, mouth or otherwise, this just keeps the saliva from dribbling out

also, ask her what she's into, if she wants a hickey or what

if she seems flustered and can't communicate what she's into, then you both need to have an honest and frank talk about boundaries, safe words, green light yellow light redlight designations, etc
>>
>>17092607
Do what you feel like! Short of biting a piece off her, everything's game!

And no "bedroom games", you can fuck her, no problem! ;-)
>>
Haha, dude you suck.

>>17092625

>hickey

Fuck that shit, don't even bring it up and if she does it to you slap the fucking taste out of her mouth. It's the stupidest thing ever invented besides North Korea.

Have you ever seen Ghost? try watching a few movies/clips that have some nice love scenes. It'd probably do more for you than some stale text from us. I could give you good advice but not sure it's worth giving because you wouldn't have the flow to put it to good use. Just watch some movies and see what you come up with.
>>
>>17092607
By relaxing. If sexual tension is high enough, and you're calm and comfortable, you'll go on autopilot. Same with her.
>>
Alright. Thanks for the advice
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.