[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So there are these two girls that I've been seeing recently.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: images.jpg (8 KB, 194x259) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8 KB, 194x259
So there are these two girls that I've been seeing recently. We hung out together (they are really close) and we got to know each other really well. It's obvious that they have some sort of interest in me (not sure how much though) and I want to make a move.

So far, I enjoyed talking to girl A more than girl B and it seemed like me and girl A had some sort of connection inbetween, and I feel like I'm more attracted to her for some reason. But she's definitely less attractive in looks than the girl B who is far more prettier. This may sound dumb but I'm uncertain to go for which one as I don't want my foolish decision to ruin a potential relationship. I'm just worried that if I go for girl A, the special 'connection' that I'm feeling may just be a temporal thing, and if I went for the girl B, I'm not sure if our relationship will last long (we've talked but I don't feel super attracted to her atm).

I've only had a girlfriend once in my life. I'm an 18 year old dude I just don't want to make the wrong move (If possible, I would want a long relationship with one of them). What do?
>>
>>17092124
The common sense choice is girl A.. is this seriously even a question.. wtf..
>>
File: 1423695504734.gif (497 KB, 349x262) Image search: [Google]
1423695504734.gif
497 KB, 349x262
>>17092124

>I've only had a girlfriend once in my life. I'm an 18 year old dude I just don't want to make the wrong move

You are 18. You're going to make wrong moves every day until you're in your late 20's. Doesn't matter who you pick.

In theory, you can't avoid pursuing someone because you're afraid it might not work out. Every choice in life is taking a chance and hoping it pays off.

That's like not buying a car because you're afraid it might break down some day. Go for it, kid. You only have a few more years to be an idiot so yuck it up.
>>
>>17092132
well the thing is girl A is a literal 9/10 and I feel like we could develop the special connection over time if we were to start dating seriously. I didn't really start to feel that special connection with girl B until about a year or so of hanging out, and once she got pregnant it seemed like we got way closer than we were before so i'm just not sure if that's genuine chemistry that's hard to find or if it can be created over time
>>
OP here, I'm just worried that I might make the wrong decision and regret later. You're absolutely right, I'm still young and even if I chose the right one I'm likely to fuck it up soon or later. If I went for girl A, I just think I might regret not chosing the other one (which is shallow as fuck, but its still a part of the decision). So, from experiences, would girl A be the obvious option? I seriously don't know..

>>17092149
Niec b8
>>
>>17092140
Also really good advice. Thank you for that
>>
>>17092124
Do A, obviously
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.