[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Need advice. So a few months back I met this girl at my local
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
Need advice. So a few months back I met this girl at my local climbing gym. She's absolutely gorgeous, we got talking, talked over the phone and text for like a week. Planning to go out on a date, she bailed. Tried again, she just didn't reply. Removed her number; didn't talk to her; she didn't talk to me. This whole thing is whatever; I could care less. But for some reason I'm beyond nervous to go back to the climbing gym even months after. (She still works there). How can I get the fuck over that fact. I just want to climb again beyond the fact of pure embarrassment.
>>
>>17090795

by going. you might have your own personal ritual to psych yourself up, but its not the end of the world. you go, do your best nto to be an autist (you will be a little biit of an autist) and each time you go it gets a little easier.

i had a similar issue when i got really wasted at a bar. threw up a thousand fucking times. had trouble showing my face. but it is right across the street so it was to oconvenient not too. i went back and it was awkward but now its completely no big deal and no one remembers.

and other people have embarrassing experiences too. even the bartender got really fuckign drunk, threw up, banged his head, then fell asleep at the bus stop in front of the building.
>>
>>17090802
Thanks. I think the biggest thing I'm worried about it having like face to face conversation which is likely to happen. Probably going to go full autismo there.
>>
>>17090813

just go, and be dismissive. give her a nod and a 'sup' then go about oyur business. acitng like its no big deal is the best way to let it pass
>>
>>17090820
Ahaha alright. Thank you!
>>
File: 1393628890969.jpg (75 KB, 498x510) Image search: [Google]
1393628890969.jpg
75 KB, 498x510
I'd go and just do my thing, really. Just ignore her because unnecassary is just going to make ot worse.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.