[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/adv/, Get This Guy Off Me!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: doberman.png (742 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
doberman.png
742 KB, 1680x1050
Hey /adv/,

I tried to write out this whole story but it turned out way too long.

So, tl;dr version:
this guy I had a fling with became infatuated with me.
I broke up with him when he got clingy.
I don't want to talk to him anymore because he started getting emotional and being a dick to me.
Now he keeps messaging me/bothering me and is bugging me to hang out.
How do I get him to leave me alone?

I'll give more details if you're interested.
>>
>>17090538
Did you ghost or tell him it's over?
>>
Have you tried "Please stop messaging me. It's over."?
>>
>>17090549
>>17090550
I told him it's over.

So this is where more details would be helpful:
He got clingy, I told him I wanted to break up. He got super emotional and basically would get upset every time he saw me and made my life a living hell for a few weeks until I broke off all contact with him.

We were good friends before all this happened, so he apologized a month or so later and we hung out once or twice but then started getting emotional and being a dick again. So I stopped talking to him again.

Now he's trying to hang out with me AGAIN. and since we've already been down this road twice, I don't want to even talk to him.

I don't answer his messages but he always seems to run into me when I'm walking my dog and then bugs me to hang out with him...
>>
>>17090570
>I don't answer his messages but he always seems to run into me when I'm walking my dog and then bugs me to hang out with him.
Stop being evasive. Be direct. "Don't message me. Don't speak to me."
>>
>>17090570
Tell him not to contact you until he's more mentally stable. Explain that the relationship changed things, and it's no longer healthy to be friends. Point out specific actions or things he's said that exemplify his rudeness.

Do it in person. He's more likely to accept it and respect you for it.

>walking my dog

Find a new dog walking spot.
>>
>>17090583
>>17090589
Yeah, ok this sounds like good advice. Next time I'll see him in person, I'll just be up front and explain I don't want to put up with his bullshit anymore, and that he should stop talking to me.

>Find a new dog walking spot.
I live right near his work, so basically any time I'm coming or going from my apartment he can run into me. Today I was talking to my neighbor when he must've spotted me, walked over and just butted himself into the conversation.
>>
punch him in the throat
>>
>>17090627
Well I'm a competitive boxer so I could certainly do that...
>>
>>17090538
Wear a sandwich sign with the words "Fuck off (insert douche's name)" written on the front and back. Make a smaller one for your dog.

If that doesn't work, try showing him your breasts next time he approaches you on the street, especially if small children are present then offer to bring him back to your apartment for blowjobs and coffee. That will dissuade him from contacting you.
>>
>>17090629
>>17090617
>>17090570
>>17090538
Is you man or astro-man?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.