[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have this cross tattoo and im having problems dealing with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: LG.jpg (247 KB, 378x504) Image search: [Google]
LG.jpg
247 KB, 378x504
I have this cross tattoo and im having problems dealing with it. I want to take pride in it but it seems to have squashed my pride. Maybe because prides a sin or maybe because I never really wanted a tattoo until I saw a cute girl with tattoos and decided I needed one. She doesn't like me by the way. But I don't understand how pride can be a sin you need it to live almost I would think. Taking pride in your work I thought was a good thing. I think maybe I should remove or change my tattoo as I am loosing faith and in the bible it says anyways not to get a tattoo. I have no Idea what I should change it to since I don't think I can fully remove it and no clue if I can even live with myself having a larger tattoo as people still judge you. I don't like the feeling of having a tattoo. When I didn't have one I took pride in myself and worked out and had a job and was looking for a girlfriend. Now I have quit doing that. So what should I do cover it up or just leave it or try to remove it even though Im pretty sure it cant be removed?
>>
>>17087385
There are concealers strong enough to be used with tattoos, if you feel the need.
>>
>>17087385
Wow dude, you are taking that scripture way too seriously. Its like the people that say money is the root of all evil. Nah, it's the LOVE of money that is the root of all evil. Currency is needed in our day to day, and is not inherently evil. Pride is the same way. Taking pride in your work is great, taking pride in your accomplishments is great. Thinking you are better than other people because of those things is where pride gets you into trouble. See what I'm getting at? Look at Jesus, don't you think he took a little pride in doing God's work on earth? Of course he did. Sorry about your autistic tattoo though.
>>
>>17087397
Nah I hate being fake id rather the world see that I have a tattoo even though it bothers me than try to conceal it. Plus its a hassle to put on.
>>
Dude if there is anything more cringeworthy than getting a tattoo like this , it's getting a tattoo like this REMOVED!!!
>>
>>17087425
I agree my tattoo has a certain cringe factor to it. I not even that religious. I just got it because I thought Christians were nice and it would be charitable to do so. But I didn't stop to think I would have this thing on my skin forever and every time someone sees it I would silently cringe inside.
>>
>>17087425
So are you saying you would just live with it?
>>
>>17087385
This is like 4th day of this "cross shoulder big tattoo thread" :-D

Dude there are your consequences of getting PERMANENT alternation to your body. What do you do?

>keep tattoo and bear all the consequences like the man
>remove tattoo with a lot of money and take the pain like the man

You can't cover your tattoo problem with another tattoo. It will make it even worse... Or there is the third option:

>keep making 4chan threads about your tattoo like indecisive bitch

Also other children wanting tattoo: go for henna tattoo first so you don't have to face the PERMANENT consequences like OP.
>>
You know the bible says tattooing your body is a sin...right...?

“Do not cut your bodies for the dead or put tattoo marks on yourselves. I am the LORD” (Leviticus 19:28
>>
>>17088030
>“Do not cut your bodies for the dead or put tattoo marks on yourselves. I am the LORD” (Leviticus 19:28
Tattoo is a loanword from Polynesian. Your translation a shit.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.