[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 12
File: 4i9ok6LRT[1].jpg (109 KB, 850x600) Image search: [Google]
4i9ok6LRT[1].jpg
109 KB, 850x600
Before you post a question, check here to see if it's already been answered
Keep your questions short and sweet for more answers.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:

>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>Is my body part big/small enough?
>Am I short/tall enough?
>Would you date a virgin?
><Random insecurity>
Some do, some don't. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Think positive, and get over it by practicing and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever. It takes hard work, time, and effort.

>I like someone. What do I do?
Ask them out.

>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out. This is something that cannot be explained. You either have learned to intuit this or you have not. If you have not, the only way to learn is experience--there are no shortcuts. So it comes back to: Just ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. Stop overthinking it.
Alternative answer: we don't fucking know.

>XYZ happened. Did I fuck it up with this guy/girl?
Maybe, maybe not. We're not in their head, we don't know. No amount of your walls of text will fix that.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing

>Someone has made it abundantly clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>

>Brandon, that one guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships and fart guy
Fuck off
>>
>>17107050
Why would a girl do this to me?

>meet girl on tinder
>go on dates
>have sex
>cuddle
>go out for dinner
>we take turns with paying for our dates
>we both cuddle and lay on the sofa together
>we hold hands
>we kiss
>we cuddle
and then she drops the ball on me
>I have the feeling you want to see me more than just once a week and I think you want us to be more serious and that you want more than me. I dont want to lead you on

Why the fuck would a girl do this? If it was just sex, why did we even do all the other things?

I finally developed feelings for someone after being single, depressed and alone for the past 4 years and i'm now more lost than forever. :(

I hate this life, i want off
>>
>>17107181
Over text too. I honestly thought she had feelings for me too otherwise she wouldn't do all the stuff with me. Why would she even tell me that she wanted to lay in bed with me if she doesn't have feelings for me?
>>
>>17107188
How do I stop hurting so much? How to dry my tears? I've only been hurt once this bad before which was 4 years ago, took me 3 years to recover. I dont want to go through all this again. I was finally getting my life back on track by going to the gym and i'm getting help finding a job and I finally got rid of my depression but I feel it's back now and it's worse than ever.

All I wanted was for us to love eachother and live happily.

Are these kind of relationships even possible in 2016? I feel like I have unrealistic worldview and expectations due to movies from the past where love and happyness does exist.
>>
>>17107213
>catching feels with a girl you found on tinder
Not only are you frail, you're an idiot as well. It's a hookup app you dumbass. Of course she would drop you once things seemed too much. Just try to get to know more women through things other than tinder.
>>
>>17107220
If I had other options I wouldn't be using it. Like I said: first female contact in 4 years. And no I can't just go out and meet girls in the bar or whatever.

If it was just for hookups or sex then why did we do all the extra stuff?

First 10 or 20 dates it was purely a hookup for me but all the extra stuff and the emotional bonding made me develop feelings. Why wasnt it unpersonal sex then? Why all the extra stuff?
>>
>>17107181
A guy did this to me.
>>
My gf says she's into chocking
what's the proper technique to not cause her permenant damage?
>>
>>17107050

> question to boys

Do you like to suck nipples because it reminds you of your mother?
>>
>>17107229
Get her into daddy issues as it probably wont leave any physical damage

>lolollol bdsm shitbags
>>
>>17107223

you're a bit like me, you expect TOO MUCH from relationships and girls/boys sense that and are scared.
SAVE YOUR dignity and tell that girl "it's fine, i know what tinder is for, take care" or sthg like that.
and go back on tinder to fuck but try okcupid if you want an angry feminist from tumblr (just kidding), there are nicer girls and boys there.
>>
>>17107231
no we like it because theyre nipples
>>
>>17107246
yeah when I read back my emotional goodbyes I cringe but I dont feel like lying and pretending I do not care. Well maybe in the beginning of a relationship, but after all we did and all I feel i'm not gonna lie with shit like "whatever I do not care". She wouldnt believe it anyway. I did enjoy my time with her and it was the best thing that happened to me in years

I just wish it lasted longer
>>
>>17107240
Hey man, getting tied up and whipped on occasion is good, wholesome fun
>>
>>17107231
That's what a Freudian psychologist would say. Consciously though, we do it because it's fun and sexy.
>>
>>17107231
What, nobody except a few freaks wants to suck their mum's nipples. Thats like asking if you like vagina because it reminds you of your mum's.
>>
>>17107229
squeeze the arteries, not the esophagus itself. youre depriving her of the blood to her brain for a short amount of time, not making her hack up a lung. if she passes out (you shouldnt squeeze this hard or long) fucking stop, obviously
>>
My girlfriend is really into me calling her names, like my little fuck thing, cumslut, and whatnot. Any advice on what else I could say?
>>
>>17107181
For the future, if you meet someone on tinder to fuck, don't expect something serious to come from it.
>>
>>17107343
where can you find something serious then?
>>
>>17107344
University, work, bars, through friends, like people have been doing for hundreds of years.
>>
>>17107345
yeah i would do that if that was the option

i do heard of some tinder success stories though, even closeby. its just a dating site/app for that matter
>>
General question for the guys since there was a thread about it just now,
Is it a common opinion that pussy tastes awful? Because I honestly don't get that, I love the taste.

>>17107348
Successful turning a tinder fuck date into a serious relationship? I've never used tinder myself so I couldn't say but from what I hear it's basically a public bathroom online. Not the best place to look for long term partners imo.
>>
>>17107351
if you dont get to meet people outside because of reasons and you cannot help it then you dont have many alternatives
>>
>>17107352
Why can't you go outside, then?
Even so, there's actual dating websites if that's your thing, tinder is mostly just for hookups.
>>
>>17107358
nvm
>>
Why are some women so bitingly sarcastic most of the time? Now, I can handle sass, but when im trying to have a conversation with someone and all they do is make little jokes and actively try to shit test me a lot of the time is just fucking annoying.
>>
>>17107362
They're either hiding glaring insecurities or are just honest-to-God bitches. That's like asking why some dudes are always looking to pick a fight or whatever, some people are asses.
>>
>>17107362
Because some people are like that. You get guys like that too, it's just how some people are
>>
I got this girl's number at work, now I feel terrible.
>>
>>17107223
>>17107213
>>17107188
>>17107181
You know how some guys like to have casual sex with girls and then sometimes this causes the girls to catch feels and they become confused when the guy doesn't feel the same? Well I suspect this is the same sort of situation but flipped. She just wanted some casual emotional intimacy, the same as casual sex. Someone to pay attention to her and cuddle her and make her feel good. That kind of thing.

I agree with the others, you should not be expecting anything good to come from tinder. Healthy, life-long relationships are absolutely possible in 2016, but you have to be smarter about it.
>>
>>17107324
This. Also, have a hand signal system because safe words won't work
>>
>>17107362
Immature, scared of being serious.
>>
>>17107430
it was more than just casual sex, why would we go out to dinner and cuddle and kiss and hold hands and that shit?
>>
>>17107481
You were an emotional stand in. It wasn't about the sex alone. The guy is saying that she wanted a relationship without the responsibility. Shit got a bit too heavy and she bailed.

More like faux-relationship.
>>
How am I supposed to know what a girl wants when she tells me she loves me but she has a bf?

She's also constantly looking for my attention, I can't tell if she does loves me and wants me instead of the guy.
She's also constantly sending selfies and we've known each other for years, where we dated in 1.5 of those.
>>
>>17107492
that makes sense i guess

yeah i fucked up, i was sick i had a high fever and responded like an emotional trainwreck and that probably scared her off

i deserve every bad thing that happens to me
>>
>>17107498
Yeah, wooing an ex who's in a relationship, I can't see any way this could possibly go horribly wrong.
>>
How do I please a girl? My gf only had sex once before we met (and it wasn't pleasant at all to her) so she thinks I'm some kind of sex god because I ate her out and had sloppy sex with her a week ago, in all seriousness I didn't enjoy it that much (a decade of compulsive masturbation has fucked up my sensitivity) and almost lost my boner halfway trough but it was the first time she had actual, enjoyable sex and she loved it. I don't want to dissappoint her but I pretty much used all my tricks last time and I think the next one I might not be able to save the situation and we'll fall into a routine pretty soon.
>>
>>17107503
It's kinda backwards actually and I'm trying to figure out what the hell she wants to I can confront her about it or flat out stop talking to her
>>
Question for guys,
How true is the whole "thinking with your dick" thing? I've heard excuses á la "I wasn't thinking straight, couldn't control myself" etc, surely guys don't just lose all ability to reason when they're horny?
>>
>>17107527

complete bullshit

you think with your brain 100% of the time: if I want to fuck a girl im actively using my brain to convince her to sleep with me

there is no such thing as "I wasnt thinking with my head".
>>
>>17107527
ive never cheated on a girl and thats no excuse, but i definitely make worse decisions when im horny.
>>
>>17107527
True-ish but it depends on the guy. Sometimes you meet a girl that just does it so much for you you want to bend her over and fuck her right where she stands. But then again sometimes you see a nice item on a store you'd like to have and don't steal it. As an excuse it's complete bullshit, you're 100% aware of what you're doing and what you want and the signs are obvious as fuck, if you walk away from the temptation or decide to give in is completely up to you.
>>
>>17107527
Not a guy, but while my boyfriend does do and say some stupid stuff when he's horny, it's not like he loses complete control of his faculties. Being horny is not an excuse for anything.
>>
>>17107527
Exaggeration.
>>
>>17107527
The hormones pumping through you when you're horny is a great motivator, but you should be able to control yourself in most situations.
>>
>>17107498
She doesn't love you, otherwise she'd leave her bf or at least explain to you why she hasn't already.

>Captcha gave me "Select all images with cucksheds"
>>
>>17107341
Seconding this. I call mine little slut, daddy's little girl and my little cunt but I've ran out of names.
>>
>>17107231
no, although I'm certain there must be guys that do it for that rason but they're usually into other stuff too. Personally I just like boobs and it really gets my gf going, I love groping, licking and even softly biting her tits, gently pulling and twisting her nipples with my teeth makes her go crazy.
>>
>>17107530
Yeah but do you ever get "horny-dumb" so to speak? Not losing all rationality but doing stuff you wouldn't consider a good idea when you're not horny, like being a bit drunk. I mean that happens to me but you always hear it's so much worse for guys.

>>17107532
I didn't necessarily mean cheating but yeah I'm sure that's been excused with "wasn't thinking straight" too.

>>17107541
>>17107544
>>17107548
So the general consensus is that it does affect you but doesn't make you crazy, alrighty. Thanks you guys.
>>
>>17107559
>Yeah but do you ever get "horny-dumb" so to speak? Not losing all rationality but doing stuff you wouldn't consider a good idea when you're not horny

yes. there were a few girls that i wouldnt have ever had sex with in the first place if i had used my better judgement (either worked with them or knew they were nuts) as well as a few pregnancy scares that i wouldnt have had to experience.
>>
>>17107231
No, thats what roasted shellfish are for.

>>17107527
No, you still have control. It makes things difficult of course, and it's very tempting to act on those urges. But if a guy tries to justify cheating that way throw him out the window.
>>
>>17107362
Many women fail to be funny, so they think sarcasm makes up the difference. Some people will point out men behave that same way, but it's not the masculine ones doing that.
>>
>>17107563
Okay fair enough. Thanks Anon.
>>
Dear /adv/, why the fuck do girls say "I don't know if I want to be in a relationship anymore, I've got to think about it" instead of just saying "no, I don't want to be in a relationship anymore"? I hate when they leave me hanging like this, I'm a fairly optimistic guy and I always think that, inside the "I don't know" thing, there might be some hope. And don't give me that "she doesn't want to hurt you" bullshit, the last one who told me those words was a strong girl who didn't care about hurting other people or even me.
>>
>>17107627
not a girl but sometimes you just don't know. More often than not feelings aren't yes or no statements. There might be an attachment but not strong enough for her to decide to hop into everything a relationship entails in our society.
>>
>>17107627
Because maybe they don't know. Maybe they've forgotten what it's like to be single and they don't know in which position they're happier. Maybe they don't know if it's you or just being in a relationship in general. Sure, sometimes it's just an excuse, but don't just assume it's bullshit, because you're not in their head.
>>
Kind of a wierd question for the girls, but is it true that they worry about what guys think of there breast size? Or if they have too much hair on there bodies? I'm trying to write for a girl character that worries about these issues, and i wonder if is realistic or not.
>>
>>17107682
Some girls do, I personally don't. Of those girls who do, it's not like an obsession, it's just an insecurity that pops up every now and then. They're not constantly thinking about it.
>>
>>17107682
Personally, not a lot anymore. I used to worry a lot about not having enough ass but I think this kinda stuff fades away after your teens and after you've had some experience.
Obviously there's still stuff about my body I dislike but it doesn't keep me up at night anymore.
>>
Girl said she didn't have feelings for me any more, but she always messages me and makes it hard for me to let go.
>>
>>17107716
Then break off all contact. Block her number.
>>
I've been talking with this super sweet girl on Facebook.
We've been flirting back and forth, just chatting, and I even told her that if she ever visits my area we should go on a date and she accepted.
But now she hasn't responded to my message.
Neither of us are on Facebook often, but when we see a message sent by the other party, we always respond quickly.
But it says the message was seen five hours ago.
Maybe she just needs time to think of a response, or was busy?
I know it's a bit early to worry about that, so this is my question:
How long until it's acceptable to send a second message? Don't say "it isn't". I don't want to seem clingy, but I don't want her to think that I just don't care either. Like that one .38 Special song. "Hold on loosely, but don't let it go."
>>
>>17107735
Depends on what you wrote her I guess. Generally I wait a day if I don't get a response, sometimes people just forget about messages, happens to me too.
>>
>>17107738
Alright. Thanks.
I do realize that the message was somewhat difficult to respond to.
She said she was alive, and so could survive unemployment (though she JUST got out of college, so that's normal) and I told her I was also happy that she was alive but then asked if she was looking for a job or waiting for other things to line up.
>>
Girls, how open are you to staying friends with an ex, what has to happen for you to accept it or outright reject it?

Two months ago I broke up with my gf of four years and she's an incredible person who I'd like to keep talking to (it was all amicable, the relationship was too far gone) but I have absolutely no romantic interest in her whatsoever, in fact I'm already seeing someone else but never cheated on her while we were together.
>>
Guys, what is the best way to tell a girl whos into you but has a bf? She kisses and hugs you like lover and tell you she love you, really really love you. Should I talk or ignore her?
>>
>>17107765
Confront her and ask her what's up my nigga.
>>
>>17107765
Ignore her
SHE HAS A BOYFRIEND
If she's willing to cheat on him, she's willing to cheat on you.
Tell him she's been flirting with you.
>>
>>17107758
Depends what's happened between us. If the breakup was 'okay' and we're still on good terms, I'd like to stay friends since I obviously care a lot about her, even if it's not romantic anymore.
But then again if she doesn't want that, you have to accept that and give her time.
>>
>>17107629
>>17107641

The problem is, I'm that kind of guy who can't move on if he doesn't get a straight "no" in his face. I keep hoping she'll come back in a week or two. But then that never happens to me.
>>
>>17107758
hey I broke up with my boyfriend of nearly two years last year and we're still really good friends and I'm glad we stayed in touch. make sure your new girlfriend would be okay with it though.
>>
>>17107734
why would she keep messaging me though?
>>
>>17107819
Most likely she's lonely/bored and likes the attention.
Either way, she said she doesn't have any feelings for you, so move on. It won't do you any good keeping this up.
>>
Alright, so I have saggy boobies. I've posted about it before, and decided to get a lift + implants (small ones to restore fullness near the top). Basically I have a young face and an old-lady body, and I'm sick of it.

One thing I'm worried about, however, is scarring. The procedure creates a scar in the shape of an anchor, starting at the nipple and extending underneath each breast.

Can the average guy overlook surgery scars, provided they're faded and were cared for properly?
>>
Girls,

A friend of mine, who is also friends with the girl i'm interested in has told me repeatedly to just be friendly with her, invite her to hang out in a group etc and it will fall into place down the line.

Is it possible that a Girl that told me "I'll have to see, I usually play it by ear everyday" could have mentioned something to a mutual friend saying something that could indicate that she is interested, but just want to know me a bit more first before doing anything further.
>>
>>17107866
I don't know about breast surgery scars but I have a rather big scar across my tummy and it's never been a problem for me. Passing looks, sometimes a "wow, where'd you get that?" comment but it's never really turned anyone off, as far as I know.
>>
>>17107866
>Can the average guy overlook surgery scars, provided they're faded and were cared for properly?
Scars can be hot
Also, the skin is younger there, so the touch and the sensitivity are different too
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2448x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2448x2448
Guys:
Sometimes, my bf brings me flowers, just because. What can i do for him that is a "manly equivalent"?
has a tight diet plan anyways, since he lifts a lot. So, food falls flat. For the same reasons, he also doesn't drink alcohol. Beer is out the window too.
We already have sex multiple times when we meet, so pls don't tell me "sex/a bj/hj".
I sometimes slip him a little note to discover later. But what else could i do? I feel a bit lost on how to reciprocate that gesture...
>>
>>17107893
I understand how you feel
But does he want you to reciprocate that ?
>>
>>17107899
He doesn't expect it! But i would like to...
>>
>>17107902
Does he have hobbys over than lifting ?

If I was doing this, I would only want my SO love in return
I'm pretty sentimental though
>>
>>17107910
He just does a lot of sport in his free time. Mainly MMA, jogging and lifting. Other than that, he sometimes plays games such as wow or farcry. he also likes to read, but has almost no time for it because he also has finals atm.
What else...
he likes to do a lot of stuff, but he mostly does it occasional (like fishing, hiking, and so on).

I know. He's the same. But as much as he want's to give me something "just because", i want to get him something "just because"...

He does love when i do something DIY for him. But it's not exactly easy to come up with stuff that might be a cute idea but ultimately just clutter up his space, collecting dust.
I recently started doing a scrapbook with memories (our first vacation together and stuff like that). He loved that and i think i might keep working on it, expanding it as we go. But meh, that's more something for both of us.
>>
Apparently guys think of sex all the time. How true is this? Do you mentally categorise unfamiliar women as fuckable/unfuckable? How do I stop guys from thinking of me in a sexual way so I can be friends with them?
>>
>>17107893

Go over his diet plan amd make a delicious meal that falls within the calorie contents. A nice salad can be good too.

Maybe look up some artists or music styles he likes and give him a ticket, maybe two so you can tag along.

Look into games, maybe buy a video game he likes.
Could be a movie or a cd... wait, okay maybe a movie, you young ones don't like physical mediums that much when it comes to music.

Do some of 'his' chores

Give him a good massage, maybe foot massage complete with soaking his feet in hot water to help him relax after leg day.

Invite him out for the local amusement park or water park. Maybe an art exhibition or the like if he is into that
>>
>>17107866
I don't think things like stretch marks or scars are that big of a deal honestly. At most I'd be concerned why you have them to begin with.

>>17107893
>so pls don't tell me "sex/a bj/hj".
Anal?

More seriously, I'd try to make something nice that fits within your diet.

>>17107765
She has a boyfriend you dipshit. Even if she WAS interested in you, if she's willing to swing from one relationship to the next or even cheat she'll do the same to you.

Most definitely ignore her advances.
>>
>>17107967
>Apparently guys think of sex all the time.
>How true is this?
Not true at all
>Do you mentally categorise unfamiliar women as fuckable/unfuckable?
No, we don't
At least, I don't
>How do I stop guys from thinking of me in a sexual way so I can be friends with them?
Become friends with them
Don't dress slutty
Be normal
>>
I'm 22 and recently got a surge of new pimples for no particular reason. My face used to be clean but now I have lots of closed comedomes, pimples and marks of hyperpigmentation. Any creams/lotions that can revert this? Money is not a problem.
>>
>>17107825
im so alone aswell though :(
>>
>>17107967
I wouldnt say that I'm always thinking of sex, more that it's easy for me to think of women sexually on the flip of a dime.

I don't really think of women as fuckable or unfuckable, but more of if it would be a good idea to pursue a relationship with them. One of the reasons its easy to keep my friendship with my best friend simple, is because I'm not interested in her romantically. On the flipside, the accusation that guys just want sex when turned down particularly irritates me because of that.
>>
That's gonna take two posts.

>hanging out over a friend's place with her and a friend I got a crush on
>she knows, told me she's not interested in lelationships right now after I casually told her I got a crush on her thinking she knows already, though I'm 100% sure she wouldn't be interested in me either way
>still we get along well, having the same humor sense and all, hanging out quite a bit though rarely in two, I try to treat her the same as my other female friends and I think it works
>at some moment she gets depressed all of a sudden, sits separately from me and the other friend
>when she goes to smoke to the balcony I go also and sit with her smoking like 2 or 3 cigarettes in row
>awkward silence, ask what's up but she ignores me
>later she leaves, I was planning to leave too so as I say bye I also say I guess I'll be leaving soon too
>wash my dishes, get my stuff and leave a few minutes after the girl
>when I leave the building turns out she's sitting on a bench in front of it, smoking
>sit with her and talk about casual stuff
>when we both finish the smokes we go to the subway station
>she's still in low mood so ask what's wrong
>tells me it's nothing at first but after I nod and we sit quietly for a moment she says even on the balcony she had million things she could say in her head but she refrained
>ask her what she wanted to say and say that I also don't like to open up to people but sometimes it's better to get things off your chest
>"I'll refrain"
>say OK and after her train arrives she gets up and says see ya
>feel paranoid that maybe she wanted to tell me I'm annoying among other things
>she got 99 problems and boyas aren't one though (apparently she gets guys crushing on her a lot of time) so assume it's something at home or she's worried about her future or whatever
>later though...
>>
>crush on girl
>try to get closer and talk to her
>end up asking her out
>"I can't that day but i'll tell you"
>nothing
>learn from a friend she isn't interested
>figure I can at least get to know her as a person
>she talks if I go to talk to her in person, but gives the silent treatment by text and won't even say hi, even though she says it to my friend in the hallway.

I get it, she's avoiding me. Okay, fine. I won't go to her anymore.
Thing is I can't get her out of my mind since I see her every day, and I can't shake this feeling of "am I such a bad person you won't talk/what have I done that's so wrong?"
Any help?
>>
>>17107050
I know what im going to ask goes against
>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
But I need help. What do girls think about the male pony tail? I was strongly against wearing one because I thought it was stupid. But I had enough of my hair getting in the way so I put it in a ponytail. And it was really convenient... Sorry for asking this.
>>
File: tank-u-tank-flower-vase-3.jpg (165 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
tank-u-tank-flower-vase-3.jpg
165 KB, 700x700
>>17108151
>talk on fb about drawing stuff (we both draw)
>still sounds different than usual with lack of jokes or emoticons, only manage to get her to laugh with sending pic related after she says tank you instead of thank you (kek)
>I was doing some doodles for her that I kinda promised some time ago, but I thought today that maybe it'll cheer her up or something
>she criticizes 'em but I give another try and she says the last one is good and that I'm getting a hang of drawing her character
>sounds pretty cold, people usually sound happier when they get drawings from others
>play some online game together and have some keks, then she goes to work on a drawing she's been working on for a while, I helped her with it a bit earlier
>when she's done with coloring the character she complains she's got no idea what to do for BG
>give her an idea, she's like "too hard for me", say it's easy and draw it out roughly to make it easier
>she criticizes the idea only after I draw it out roughly
>feel a bit confuzzled

Does she fucking hate me and doesn't know how to tell me or is she just being a meanie 'cause of shark days (yeah she's on her period kek)? What could she want to say but refrain? I don't like being unsure what's up, sigh.
>>
>>17108159
If your hair gets too long, you either cut it or tie it up. Ponytail or long hair in general doesn't suit some guys, but otherwise it's probably better to tie it up than to leave a long mess on your head.
>>
>>17108159
I don't like guys with long hair in general, but ponytails are awful. Manbun, maybe, is passable but... meh.
>>
>>17108160
do you have screencaps of the convos? Ill tell you straight away if she interested.
>>
>>17108167
Solid advice thanks. I hope long hair suits me.. Ive been wearing it sense I was like 8.
>>17108170
I guess Ill try the manbun I guess. Thank you.
>>
>>17108155
It will be difficult at first but you just gotta get it into your head that she just doesnt like you. There is a super high chance of her feeling awkward around you now. Just act like that shit never happened and pursue someone else.
>>
>>17107967
>Apparently guys think of sex all the time. How true is this?
About as true as it is for women probably. Every one is different. Some people are wired to be more sex drive than others. I have a high libido--like once you get me going, I can go for literally hours and back to back rounds without stopping--but I wouldn't say sex drives me or that it's always on my mind.

No. But it's not also like some of those kinds of thoughts don't ever pop up from time to time about people I know--especially while drunk(not the categorization, but the line of thinking). I'm not a slave to them either, and recognize them for what they are, natural, idle thoughts that have no real import.

>How do I stop guys from thinking of me in a sexual way so I can be friends with them?
You don't. Those kinds of thoughts are natural to begin with, but it doesn't mean they have to be acted on. The trick is finding people who think the same way.

I think one of my female friends is objectively incredibly sexy, but I think of her like a little sister. If we were both single and I had the chance would I ever sleep with her ? No idea... and it doesn't really matter. It's not relevant to our friendship and it's senseless to speculate on because it's impossible to know until that moment and so it's pointless to worry about. What matters is that we're friends.

But, like I said at the start, everyone is different, and not everyone can operate down that line of thought to make that kind of friendship work.
>>
>>17108181
English is not our first language, so I don't think that'll help. We don't text that much, too, since we see each other quite often anyways (usually few times a week)
>>
>>17107967
Apparently guys think of sex all the time. How true is this?
I don't think of sex literally all the time. How could I live life amitire? Maybe twice an hour but Ive got better things too think about.
Do you mentally categorise unfamiliar women as fuckable/unfuckable?
Depends on If I am in a relationship or not. But sometimes yes if not.
How do I stop guys from thinking of me in a sexual way so I can be friends with them?
If someone chooses to think about you like that, you literally cant stop them. But don't be overly friendly in any way and you'll be fine.
>>
>>17108184
Yeah I got it and it's fine. Shame that she won't even try to at least get along but I have better things to do than chase after her anyway. And better people to see.

The real bothering element is why she did it, and she isn't the first either; to do it to me, or that I've heard of doing it to someone else. Friends and /adv/isers have been through that too. I just keep wondering what I did wrong and it's killing me a little.

The one before her actually was interested and planned on meeting until she suddenly stopped talking, and deleted me off Facebook without so much as an explanation as to what I did.
I feel like I'm a shit person who's not worth the time. I don't know how to get rid of that feeling.
>>
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 600x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 600x500
>>17108159
Def opt for a manbun.
You need a nxt lvl look to pull off a ponytail...
>>
>>17107967
White knights will say blah blah i dont sexualize women blah blah. The average dude does think about sex all the time. Science. If you are attractive the majority of straight dudes are gonna want to smash to some degree whether they are perma friendzoned or not. There are lots of guys out there however, that are not so cavemanesque and can be friends with chicks without any of the sexualization in person.

But no doubt most of them will think about having sex with you at some point.
>>
>>17107980
Liar
>>
>>17107181
>take turns paying for our dates
Thats what made her leave
>>
>>17108241
she insisted
>>
>>17107050
this is a question to girls

When do you feel nervous around guys? In what situations do you feel unsafe or extremely uncomfortable when in the company of a man/men?
>>
>>17108261
If I'm walking home alone at night in a part of the city I'm not familiar with and/or is shitty and there's some creepy/dangerous looking guys coming my way.
>>
>>17108220
I do think of sex, but not all the time
>>
>>17108256
Holy shit! You actually fell for that? They do that all the time to see what kind of man you are. You're supposed to say "no I can't let you pay for the date."
Wow you're such a retard
>>
Girls (and guys too, desu), is it creepy/too weird if someone makes a drawing of you? I mean regardless of the context, not in a romantic way or anything, just someone making a drawing of you in general, be it realistic or cartoonish (as long as it's not intentionally offensive).
>>
>>17108303
As long as you pay for most things and always draw your wallet first
>>
File: 1460229979716.jpg (60 KB, 900x519) Image search: [Google]
1460229979716.jpg
60 KB, 900x519
Right I have one week left of school and I want to someone make contact with a certain girl.
Her friend said she would hook me up with her but that was two weeks ago, nothing has hapoened.
She is usually with friends and she might be having a fling with one of them. I am sort of friends with half of her group.
I have her on Facebook.
I really want this to happen but I'm too pussy to do anything.
>>
>>17108304
No I think that's amazing, but I can't draw for shit so I'm easily impressed by people who can.
>>
>>17108304
If we're close to each other and friends, no, not creepy at all.
If we don't know each other, yeah, creepy as fuck.
>>
>>17107967
Not all the time. It's probably more like it takes less to get us on that track.

Not like sorting them but yeah we notice if they look good / aren't obnoxious.

tbg just be yourself. You can't control what people think and trying to make yourself unattractive would probably veer into making yourself repulsive altogether.
>>
>>17108304
I'm very happy personally, I remember it happening maybe twice (I'm a dude). Also one time I drew a girl I'm crushing on and as she browsed my phone looking for one picture she saw it. Was awkward as fuck but she obviously liked it / felt flattered.
>>
>>17108261
I think a guy had to really be next level creepy to really scare me. If i felt like you have some really dark intentions (kill or rape me for example) and also see that i'm at your mercy (no one else is around, you're easily physically stronger than me, you are armed), then i'd get fearfull.
>>
>>17108304
I don't mind it at all. But I've stood life model for my sisters art course before so I feel it's just flattering/nice
>>
>Apparently guys think of sex all the time. How true is this?
Very true. The problem is that the penis often takes over our mind. If we didn't have penis, it wouldn't be a problem.
Yes.
I think the only way is cutting their dicks off.
>>
My bf is pretty anxious. Especially when it comes to finals. He can't sleep/eat and is generally extremely tense. I asked him if there's anything i can do to help him relax but he had no idea. Does anyone in a similar situation know what would help THEM? he'll be far away for finals, so sadly i can't be with him for moral support. But i'd also like to know in general. Yesterday, he couldn't fall asleep at all because he had to get up at 4am. After a while, i crawled into bed next to him and initiated sex in hopes of distracting him/relax him/make him tired. Didn't really work... Help?
>>
Girls, my gf just got "promoted" at a call-center job and she told me that the guy that is next to her told her that she had "beautiful hair" and he keeps poking her stomach (which she already told him to stop doing that), at first she was confused because everyone knew that guys is hitting on another girl, I'm guessing he is just going for anyone.

I'm about to go fucking berserker on this faggot, my girlfriend told me she doesn't want any trouble. I told her that if he gave her his number or something, that I would talk to him, just to scare him.

So I guess my question is, what should I do? just do nothing or talk to him or what? I mean she is next to him, can't do much about that
>>
>>17107967
My reply: >>17108381
>>
>>17108388
Firstly, what do you even get promoted to in a call-center?
Secondly, shouldn't she deal with that herself? I mean she's an adult, if she outright tells him he's bothering her and not to talk to her, wouldn't that solve the problem?
>>
>>17108402
She is his property, though.
>>
>>17108416
Right, silly me.
In that case he ought to just lock her up until her hysteria passes and she stops attracting random men with her disgusting, dirty lady parts.
>>
>>17108402
Thats why I quoted, she got off the "incubator" I think its called?

She told him to stop being an ass and he calmed down a little bit.

Yeah, I'm gonna speak with her and tell her that if he keeps being that way, she just has to tell him to stop and just ignore him. I don't really want to get in the way now that I think about it, she has to deal with these things herself.

>>17108416
I'm pretty sure my gf would freak out if that happened to me, but we are that way so fuck us, right?
>>
>>17108431
Yeah I think it's better if she deals with it herself, she's her own person.
>>
>>17108155
>>17108210
Is ignoring people even considered a shitty behavior anymore? I see so many people do it, it's like it's normal and you should just roll with it and you're the bad person for being annoyed by it.
And I mean that for both men and women. Guys do that a lot too.
>>
>>17108519
I consider it rude as hell, but I don't think most people do.
>>
>>17108384
Anyone?
>>
>>17108596
I've never had a gf (>tfw), but, in his position, _I_ would appreciate some kind words when I'm away (once per day would be enough, otherwise it'd get annoying) and blowjobs when together.
>>
>>17108160
You sound insufferable desu!
>>
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 600x609) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 600x609
Cock-bearers: have you ever thought about, attempted to or actually fucked a dead chicken?
>>
>>17108654
No. Why would I want to fuck a dead chicken?
>>
>>17108654
No. You're fucked up, mang.
>>
>>17108659
>>17108663
Aw come ooon! If you soak it in warm water it would surely make a good fleshlight...
>>
>>17108666
ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING!
>>
>>17108666
If I wanted a fleshlight I would buy one. It'd be a lot more sanitary and a lot less expensive.
>>
>no girls form dating sites want to meet me
;_;
>>
Can you guys see these profiles?
https://m.okcupid.com/profile/tifsc
https://m.okcupid.com/profile/anlfs
>>
>>17108670
Also
>a lot less exciting
>>
>>17108654
No.
I don't do cold chicks.
>>
Why is it a good thing to disagree on something to keep a healthy relationship?

I thought the best relationship that could ever possibly exist is that if the partners both have the same opinions, the same agreements and like the same things.

But then, the other partner is not allowed to disagree on something, but then the partner is allowed, because reasons.

This is fucking retarded.
>>
>>17108694
maybe because it would get boring otherwise

some/most humans need challange
>>
How do I stop being such a doormat for my gf?

Almost every single time we have an argument or disagreement she refuses to budge and I'm forced to either make a shitty compromise or just drop it entirely (usually the latter). Even when she does budge on something she eventually goes back on it. A lot of things she does I feel no reasonable person would really put up with. When I want something to change (ex: she denies we had sex because she "feels" we didn't, despite it actually happening. She won't tell most people we're in a relationship. She gets angry at me for talking to her ugly fat friend she introduced me to that I clearly have no interest in, yet she continues to talk to a guy that tried to break us up and clearly wants her) she claims I don't care about her as much as I say I do and gets angry. If I'm upset or annoyed bc of it she calls it blackmail and says I'm forcing or pressuring her into doing what I want.
>>
Is there a full list of nice guy behaviors?

I do want to be nice at LEAST once in a few gorillion nanoseconds, but not be too much of a vagina or a penis either.
>>
>>17108728

why would you want to be a Nice Guyâ„¢?

Just be a nice person. Treat everyone with respect, be considerate, and don't be an asshole, passive-aggresive doormat, or manipulator. That's all it takes
>>
How do I get over the fear that I creep girls out? I've had long term relationships, attract women, but when it's the other way around and I am attracted to a girl I feel like everything I do is creepy.
>>
>>17108388
That absolutely has to stop. Call her boss and get this sorted ASAP, if that doesn't fix it sue the company for sexual harassment.

>>17108694
If you two agree on everything it can get quite boring. Relationships need a healthy amount of conflict. A couple that fights together stays together, assuming it's not unhealthy name calling emotionally and mentally abusive fighting. Every couple has disagreements and naturally fights will happen, it's only healthy. I'd be concerned if a couple didn't fight at all.

>>17108723

Your girlfriend sounds a bit selfish and detached from reality. Her behavior is not okay. It's never acceptable in a relationship to talk to someone who tried to break you two up or has romantic interest in you. Also, denies you had sex? Did you two have sex? It's not really something you can have an opinion on, either your penis entered her vagina or it didn't. I'd question her motives for denying it if it really happened. If she's claiming you don't care about her whenever you speak up or acts like you're pressuring her into things because you're upset that needs to be nipped in the bud right now. Sit her down and let her know this behavior can not continue if you two want to have a healthy relationship. It sounds like she puts her wants over your needs and that can't go on.

>>17108728

Nice guy or 'nice' guy?

If the former: don't be an ass

If the latter: don't be an ass for 5 seconds then be an ass when girls don't give you a blowie
>>
>>17108723
I say this as someone who's not even redpilled woman hater or whatever the fuck (if anything I'm egalitarian/feminist)

She's not no respect for you, and you sound like you have no respect for yourself either.

Reality check: Your girlfriend is being crazy and manipulative.

Because of that, even if you fix you having no respect for yourself (which you need to do), she probably still won't respect you because she's got too many issues of her own (which you can't do anything about).

Whatever though, maybe i'm wrong about the last bit, but ultimately all you can control is your own actions. So do that.
>>
>>17108778
She'll just get mad at me if I talk to her about it. And yes we did have sex, she feels it was a 'learning experience' so it wasn't really sex.

>>17108787
Yeah I don't think she respects me either. I brought up respect the other day when I was upset that she denies we had sex and she felt it wasn't disrespectful.
>>
>>17108723
Dude you have poor boundaries. You're going to build resentment and the relationship will crumble. Respect yourself. Don't be a martyr for a dying relationship. I feel like you're only compromising because you fear her leaving. That's a terrible reason to compromise. And it's not really compromising if you're secretly hating yourself and her for it. Establish strong boundaries and be straightforward in expressing them. Your relationship is only as strong as your willingness to walk away from it. It sounds like a paradox but it's true, if you hold the idea of a relationship over your self worth and respect for her as a person, you're going to have a bad time.
>>
>>17108694
Also see >>17108806
For why disagreement in relationship is healthy.
>>
>>17108654
Thought about it sure but I think about fucking almost everything I see
>>
>>17108804
Dude, she basically told you she disliked sex with you so much that she doesn't even consider it sex. How is that not disrespectful? Tell her to shape her ass up or fuck off
>>
What's the difference between a girl calling you 'darling', 'babe' and 'love'?
>>
Please, test this for me: >>17108680
I want to know if these girls somehow blocked me (is this possible?) or just disabled their profiles.
>>
I suffer from depression, I am medicated by doctors orders and I'm in a special apartment complex for people like me so I am getting all the help I need.

But the thing is, would a relationship with me work out when I'm like this?

I do want to be in a relationship, obvious primal needs for sex are still white hot in me, but I also want to love someone.
>>
>>17108866
It is possible to block someone on okcupid, yeah
>>
>>17108844
it depends on where you live. local vernacular plays a huge roll in what pet names people use.
>>
>>17108844
>darling
Married

>babe
BF & GF

>love
Teasing nickname for a woman you mostly disagree with.
>>
>>17108965
sure, just find a girl who is accepting of it. though it might be good to hold off on relationships as the added stress of a breakup can be bad for your recovery
>>
>>17108384
so the most important thing to do is seek help. therapy will help tremendously in these cases.

I deal with GAD so one of the things that helps is setting aside some time every day to just let it all out. let him fear that he'll fail that test. let him scream and cry and worry as much as possible. then when the time is up have him cool down and go about his day. by giving his mind some time to safely go insane, he'll end up feeling better since he can release that tension.
>>
>>17108965
>I'm in a special apartment complex for people like me
Is that different from inpatient and hospitalizations and rehabs? How do I get in on this?

To answer your question, you'll probably do good with a girl who has a bit of mental illness herself or a girl with an interest in psychology or social services.
>>
>>17109041
>How do I get in on this?

I'm in Finland so I don't know if this kind of stuff is anywhere else.

If I was born in the US I'd be dead by now.
>>
So this girl I hooked up with from Tinder for a few weeks, who then didn't talk to me for a month, texted me basically apologizing for ghosting me. I'm not sure how to reply to this or what she even wants.

Some background: we run in the some of the same social circles so in that month of no contact I'd occasionally see her around and we'd amicably wave hello.
>>
Could use some advice. Dont know where I should post it so ill post it here.

Im 18 years old, and there is a really hot and mature looking 14 Year old that wants the d.

Should I give it to her?
>>
>>17109182
Depends if it's legal.
>>
>>17109182

> mature looking 14 Year old
>gtfo.jpg
>>
>>17109182
Theoretically it's illegal but it's not like the chances of getting caught are high. I know a 19 years old guy with 15 years old girlfriend, it's another story she's a slut when she's drunk and not very faithful, and also pretty unstable emotionally, but nobody tells you to get in a relationshit with that kid. If she wants it use the opportunity and give it to her, since you find her so hot.
>>
>>17109168

She is avoiding you. Sex was either bad or she just isn't feeling you.
>>
>>17109208
I know she is avoiding me. I'm just wondering why she would text me apologizing for ghosting me and how I should go about even responding to that.
>>
>>17109272

Well it is obvious why, Accept that apology and see what happens.
>>
>>17108968
Why do I get blocked left and right? ;_;
>>
>>17109306
have you tried not being such a faggot?
>>
>>17109333
It is hard. :(
>>
lads I've decided to give up on white girls. too high expectations.
>>
How can I try and coax my boyfriend into telling me his fetishes? He has told me about a couple of fantasies he has about me but to be honest, I don't feel confident trying to them without prior warning and it wouldn't have the same effect if he was expecting it.

I want to know what really gets him going, no matter how vile it is. I'm extremely open minded, we have a very close relationship, I'm just struggling with this a little bit. I am not the most sexually confident person. Do I try and discuss it while we're fucking (during a break) and already turned on, or just when we're hanging out together?
>>
>>17109432
Try telling him some of yours first.
>>
>>17109419
Okay, I don't care, I'm not even white. Congratulations?

>>17109182
No, and you know the answer is no, otherwise you wouldn't have asked

>>17109168
Assuming you actually want to talk to her, ask her how she's been and go from there

>>17108965
The fact that you're in a special apartment complex is a bit off-putting, but the fact that you're getting help is the most important thing. I'd be fine with it

>>17108844
All of those can be platonic, all of them can mean something more

>>17108694
Imagine dating yourself. That's what it'd be like if you didn't disagree on things. Boring as fuck.

>>17108388
Don't get involved personally, espexially when she's told you not to. Tell her to speak to her supervisor or manager or whatever.

>>17109432
You nagging him isn't going to help. He'll tell you in his own time, when he feels like he trusts you enough not to judge him to open up that part of himself. That might never happen, if it's that deep.
>>
Girls, why are you so cruel?
>>
>>17109501
We're only cruel to losers.
>>
>>17109510

And what is loser by your definition ?
>>
GF and I broke up on sunday because "she needs time to think about herself". In the next few days we texted a little bit, just to share some thoughts about the relationship. I ended up asking her for a second chance, just to try again without making the same mistakes we did. She said she needs to think about it, because she doesn't know want she wants anymore. The next day we texted a bit more, she told me she would like to be my friend even after what happened between us. Since I'm not interested in being friends with my exes, I told her I don't want to and asked if this means she's sure she doesn't want to get back together. She told me "she doesn't know, she needs to think about what to do". Now it's been one day since I last heard from her. Am I fucked? Should I give her time and try to text her later, to ask her out for a coffee and see if she's made up her mind? If so, how much should I wait before texting her?
>>
>>17109546
You
>>
>>17109547

I also asked her if she feels better without me and she changed the subject. Never had an answer to that. Don't know if that means anything.
>>
>>17109445
>Boring as fuck.

If I could clone a female version of myself I'd be a happy man.

Or arrested for incest.
>>
>>17109551
You're my definition of slut.
>>
>>17109555
I suggest dropping contact with her.
>>
>>17109551

I didn't expect intelligent reply from you anyway.
>moron confirmed
>>
>>17109569

Care to explain why? I can also tell you she's not that kind of girl who would be afraid to hurt my feellings by telling me "no, I don't want you anymore". She's got balls.
>>
>>17109510
Let this post be a friendly reminder of how women are.
>>
>>17109579
It seems to me she's not interested in you that way anymore, and you already said you don't want to be friends with exes. If she texts you wanting to get back together, fine, but I wouldn't chase her.
>>
>>17109586

Nah just reminded that they have turds in their ranks as well
>>
>>17109419
More for me
>>
Got a girl's number 2 days ago, still haven't contacted her. What do I say? How do I start a conversation/ask her out?
>>
>>17109692
i'm kind of in the same situation except we hang out and have sex every once in a while. i can talk to her for hours face-to-face but im completely boring when texting.
what the fuck should i talk about through text?
>>
>>17109419
What makes you think another race will be any easier? Women are women.
>>
I am the moon you are the sun You cannot catch me I live on the run Be my good friend and send me your love I cannot forget you .Your love is the all
>>
Does anyone here meet their gf/bf on tinder and the likes?
>>
I cannot love you Your fear is the all I cannot lament this your pieces will never decrease this I need you right now is all the fierce she doesn't regret you But now you won't know where your family is deared the next time it fails we will never reap her ears .
>>
To girls:
what do you think of guys that identify as asexual? a lot of men seem to think that asexual people are just late bloomers, or repressed sexually in some way.
>>
>>17109779
Why should I give a fuck? It's their lives, they can live them how they want. That's like asking me what I think of guys that identify as heterosexual or homosexual or whateversexual
>>
Are nymphomaniacs worth it?
>>
Girls, would you like a guy coworker asking for your phone number? There's a girl I want to ask, but I keep pussying out. We casually know each other in the office, but aren't close or anything.
>>
>>17109826
That depends entirely on whether or not I want him to have my phone number
>>
>>17109816
I'm not sure what you mean? Do you mean people who fuck around a lot in a relationship? which is fine if you don't mind, or someone who wants to fuck you a lot in the relationship, which is fine if you don't mind - either way, if you're nt into that, then I guess it's not worth it. surely it depends on your compatibility with the person? I guess I'm more of a nymph at certain times of the month, and lust and love aside, if I'm madly in love, I'm horny as hell for the person!
>>
>>17109837
What him trying to say is that if you have a great and compatible sex life, and not cheating etc, then what's the problem? If person uses the enjoyment of sex as an excuse to cheat deceive, fuck anything, then fine if they want to but you don't have to put up with that
>>
Why don't girls have brains in their vaginas like men have brains in their penises?
>>
I've been friends with a girl for a while and basically all we do together now is drink or smoke pot. Lately she's been telling me more about guys she's been with and some of it gets pretty graphic. Honestly I feel a bit disrespected but not enough to end the friendship (I like drinking and drinking with her is better than doing it alone)

Does it sound like I should limit this friendship?
>>
>>17110060
Tell her you don't like her talking about those things.
>>
whats something i should buy that cost $2 so i can get free shipping on my amazon order
>>
>>17110088
http://www.amazon.com/SCHARFFEN-BERGER-Cacao-Chocolate-3-Ounce/dp/B00IPQNK76

Women is there like, a sign or something I can wear to make you pretend I don't exist?
>>
>>17110098
>what is fedora
>>
>>17110098
Fedora
>>
File: 802635.jpg (106 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
802635.jpg
106 KB, 960x720
>>17110103
>>17110105
wow I'm dumb. Thanks!
>>
>>17110098
hmm that seems tempting but what about these

http://www.amazon.com/Wheels-Force-Awakens-Fighter-Vehicle/dp/B014XNGA7G/ref=sr_1_20?ie=UTF8&qid=1462410327&sr=8-20&keywords=kylo+ren

http://www.amazon.com/Hot-Wheels-Star-Wars-Character/dp/B00MK0YRX4/ref=sr_1_19?ie=UTF8&qid=1462410327&sr=8-19&keywords=kylo+ren
>>
>>17110126
the choc is on sale, but if you're really into nig wars then I guess the tie fighter is okay too.
>>
College town date ideas? The girl I'm going with isn't 20 so drinks are out of the question.
>>
>>17110132
true but the star wars toys are durable goods and will last a lot longer than a chocolate i might not even like. plus it might melt. ill go with the tie fighter. thanks anyways
>>
>>17110136
bring a 12 pack of fruity shit to her place, cuddle up on the couch and watch coupling

then slip it in her anus

>>17110141
don't text
>>
>>17109692
help me
>>
Moving to my hometown where my HS sweetheart is. It's been 6 years, should I try to benis in bagina?
>>
To girls

When you "friendzone" someone after they admit their feelings about you. Do you actually still want to be friends because you care about that person? Or do you find it akward and just don't want to be around them anymore.

I've been friendzone before by some women in the past. I took advice by just not talking to them, moving on, not as close etc. Most of them, however, where saddened by me not staying as close to them as before. One of them actually grew feelings for me a year after.

So in curious, do you really still want be friends with someone who has romantic feelings that you do not share? Or do you feel like you need to be away from them
>>
>>17109692
I keep seeing this kind of question every other thread, yet it almost never gets answered.

Apart from the occasional yet useless "anything and everything", that is.
>>
Ladies, what are some of your most to deal breakers? Things that have to do with appearance, obviously, if you have any

And no bullshit like " he has to be attractive xD"
>>
>>17109779
It's literally impossible for human beings to be asexual, so anyone that describes themselves as such is either delusional, seeking attention, or has horribly misdiagnosed a low sex drive.
>>
>>17110325
>>17109692
>>17109710
We give "useless" answers, because it is pretty obvious. STOP BEING BORING SHITS! If you weren't BORING AS FUCK, you'd know what to say.
>>
>>17110343
Ugly
Too tall
Too short
Deformed
Too fat
Too skinny

Don't complain that this was useless, either
>>
>>17110348
I doubt you've ever said a guy was too tall for you to be with
>>
>>17110343
>deal breakers
anon 90% of all women within 10 miles of you don't even know you exist

of the 10% that know you exist, 0% want your dick. just accept it
>>
>>17110349
not the person who gave the list, but i can't hold hands properly with a guy that's too tall. i once dated a guy who was like 6 foot 3 and it was uncomfortable holding hands with him. current bf is 5 foot 9, much much better
>>
>>17110351
Accept what? I don't know what you're even implying by this
All I asked was a simple question to get an idea of some things women particularly dislike in a guy, the fuck did you get these statistics from?
>>
>>17110349
I'm 5'0". Why would I want to date a guy that's significantly taller than I am?
>>
>>17110356
>tfw my ideal women are 1'+ shorter than I am

thank God I'm ugly
>>
>>17110360
She is probably a landwhale with an inflated ego, projecting how men treat her.
>>
>>17110361
Uh, you tell me, that was the fucking reason I asked the question?
Jesus, women are such fucking dumb bitches. If the majority are as vapid as you, I'll enjoy being single
>>
>>17110349
6'2" guy here. I can legitimately see it being an issue if I asked a short girl out. It's very awkward dating someone 5'2" or whatever.
>>
>>17110373
nah it's awesome
>>
>>17110262
Depends on who they are to me, and how much I think they could deal with me not being interested in them.
I've cut off guys after a confession because I knew they couldn't be mature about it.
Other guys I've stuck through with.

The ones who I don't think will be mature, it depends on how important they are to me for how much of a chance they get to prove their maturity.
>>
>>17110346
If you can tell me how not to be a faggot, I'd be much obliged.
I mean, I wouldn't be asking if I wasn't socially inept.
>>
>>17110238
Sure. I bagina'd the benis of the guy I always had sexual tension with after not seeing him for four years.
>>
>>17110380
"Hey, this is Anon! How's your week going? What have you been up to?"
>>
>>17110373
lol as a 5'2" chick i agree. i didn't want to hold hands with the 6'3" boyfriend because it just didn't work. also some positions just don't work, but that was fuckin years ago and i didn't like the guy so i might just be talking out of my ass
>>
>>17110383
>sexual tension
oh nvm

>>17110387
i never had trouble holding hands with midgets like you. but you've got a point with the positions. i never got much use out of my exercise bike besides for sex
>>
>>17110377
Makes a lot of sense actually.
Does it depend on how well you know them as well?

I can see it playing an important factor in it. All the girls I've confessed to I was really close with except one.
>>
>>17110403
It definitely does, in that I'll know him better. I'll have a better idea on if he is or isn't capable of handling it. I probably had seen this coming a mile away.

It does put me a little on edge on if he'll wonder if I've changed my mind, or if he'll try to make a move again.
>>
>>17110421
now i feel bad again for asking this one woman out. ever since i did she stopped coming out to our social group
>>
>>17110367
You might want to check your posts again, at no point have I been asked why I'd want to date a guy significantly taller than me
>>
>>17110375
We have very different feelings on the matter then.
>>
>>17110444
Yes, we do.
>>
Ever since I returned from a vacation with this girl (and friends) it's like a wall rose up between us. For about a week now she's been distant, matter-of-fact and unresponsive to most non-questions. Tried asking her out shortly after the vacation, and she bluntly said "I believe that kind of activity is a complete waste of money." Nothing more, nothing less.

The first few hours of the vacation we had a good, talkative time together, but after that I really had no idea what to say to her. A lot of our interests match, but there's not much discussion you can get out of those specific interests.

What am I supposed to do here? What can I say? Is this a sign that it wouldn't work out, despite all the fun times we'd spent together before? Do I just give her some space for the moment? Do I try and keep in touch with her aloof responses so contact doesn't wither?

Give me a hand here, this doesn't sit right with me.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.