[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You know what to do.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 10
File: 1461776779873.png (28 KB, 449x445) Image search: [Google]
1461776779873.png
28 KB, 449x445
You know what to do.
>>
Dear J -

I hate you. I fucking hate you. You targeted me, fucked me, and then dumped me. You used me like a piece of trash. I've never had that happen before and everyone tells me it's because you're 25. I was so stupid I hate myself. I hate myself more than I hate you, and I hate you a lot. I want to hurt and humiliate you like you did me. I know some things about you and none of them are nice. I hate seeing you because I feel that shame all over again. I want you to stay away forever, then maybe I'll be able to heal. What you did was fucked up. You are a malignant narcissist. Google it. That's YOU, isnt' it? You did all those things to me. You "love-bombed" me and I was so lonely I fell for it like a fucking idiot.
>>
L,
I miss you so much.
Next life, right?
M.
>>
>>17093919

I've gone through a similar experience myself, I'm sorry anon, the next few months are going to be a torrent of uncontrolled emotions that can do more damage than this guy did to you. While revenge seems necessary, it's best to walk away and try to put them out of your mind. These people feel no shame, guilt or remorse, and no matter what you do to them they will just continue predating on vulnerable people because it's just their nature.

You should seek counseling, it will help. Don't use family or friends, it will just make you feel worse now that they know about your private life and traumas.

It's hard to believe people like this exist but now you know and you'll be more guarded if you encounter one again.
>>
What exactly did I do wrong? I hate your fucking guts. In fact I hate every single last one of you. You fucking meddle with my life like its some game. Like I did something to deserve this bullshit. You've got the nerve to call me a coward. Pretend like I'm some delusional maniac. But you're the only ones hiding. I'm so close. So close to the fucking edge. I've held on to so much rage to use for when a day like this came. I hope you had a laugh. I hope you realize how you fucked up. There is no use in looking out for the welfare of others because I'm the only one who will look out for me. Of course maybe one day I'll find another person, another place. But nothing can ever replace what was stolen. Im tired of being good when I can literally be one of the worst of all time and get away with it. My mind feels like it's being turned to mush. And for what? Lies. Games. Jealousy. Stupidity. And unfortunately compassion on my part. Every mistake comes with I lesson, I guess. So now I KNOW without a doubt to be deceitful, selfish and to lord over all of this trash in my face. Going out of your way for this shit. It's amazing. Baffling almost. But now you'll see what I'm capable of. But I guess it's better I don't really know the truth. It could've caused me to be reckless. Now it's time for fun.
>>
http://pastebin com/iyyxH1eY too long of a post. Sorry lads
>>
Dear deb.

Why? Why did you have to appear into my life again? I regretted that thing back then. What the fuck happened? Why did you come back? I'm a fucking subhuman piece of shit. I didn't think of you. Now you're back. Now I'm thinking of you all the time, and I can't even talk to you. I hate your fucking guts. Had you not asked around I wouldn't even give a shit.

Give me a fucking signal if you even have a tiny bit of respect for me. Tell me something. Tell me that I'm annoying. Tell me about what I did to you, c'mon. Put all that blame on me. Tell me to fuck off. Why are you ruining me?
>>
I don't give a single fuck about your attention call
Fuck off
I hate you
You destroyed my life
The man who loves me won't do that!
I'm lying to myself
I don't know who anyone is
They say they love
And hide their true selves
And show everyone what is mine
Mine
Fuck you!
Keep to your own life
I was glad you had your own life
Stay the FUCK out of mine
>>
>>17094113
This is just hateful energy being purged from my body. Pay it no mind. Well, it is a pretty fun read.
>>
>>17094185
Chill
>>
>>17094194
It's funny
Im always one to say
Chill
>>
>>17094198
Balance my friend. We all gotta be told sometime.
>>
>>17093977
Does L know your name?
>>
>>17094266
mik
>>
>>17094300
Sorry, it's not me.
>>
Dear T,
You are one of my closest friends, but you exhaust me. We've known each other for nearly eight years. We stepped into adulthood together. I thought your depression could be overcome if I were there for you. It seems like its made it worse. You constantly seek validation from me and others, and if it's not exactly what you want to hear, you freak out. You start saying that nobody likes you and you're constantly threatening suicide. I just want to tell you that nobody thinks this. We all love your company, but I don't think I can keep doing this forever. I'm losing my patience. No amount of reassurance has been enough. I've told you countless times to get medication since you refuse to go to a therapist. Nothing has changed. You still act like the child I befriended years ago. It's been fun. Goodbye.
~K
>>
>>17094189
I think this was meant for me. All I asked for was an apology. I require an apology. I require basic respect. You are a stupid hoe but I Am NOT. I felt something for you and you pissed all over it. You humiliated me and desecrated my body. You targeted me. I guess for s joke or on s dare. What you did was cruel and antisocial. What you did is NOT okay. I defend myself and I will most definitely fuck with you until I receive an apology.

( venting if you're not my person just blow this off)
>>
I want to know you
I want to know who you are
Why you
Do you love me?
I'm a fool
What you do wasn't real
I'm just watching
It's killing me
Life is passing
>>
Dear Dad,

Please get a grip on your ultra evangelical insanity. your starting to yell bible readings and verses for 7 hours straight every Saturday and my mom doesn't get a chance to do anything during the day because you keep blabbing about what's right and wrong and jesus. blah blah blah. only so many times you can talk about jesus until it gets old. please drop all your stupid idealogy and get with the current generation please. please ? please?

P.S fuck you for not letting me do what I wanted in high school and throwing away all my clothes and music albums, games because you thought they were satanic.
>>
Dear Angie, thanks for unfriending me never wanted to be your friend anyway enjoy you pointless air force life bitch. I got a hold of a few of your files of your HDD when you left your position btw haha bitch i'll leak it somewhere and have other make fun of it.
>>
File: 1451354900682.png (2 MB, 2198x2198) Image search: [Google]
1451354900682.png
2 MB, 2198x2198
I can no longer tell if I'm in love with you, or if I'm in love with the idea of you.
I'll let go soon though.
I'm almost there.
I just need a little more time.

I keep telling myself "just one more bottle".
Nothing makes me feel more alive than you do,
So I may as well be numb.
At least it's easier this way.

In a few weeks I'm moving to your city.
We always talked about getting a place together.
Instead, you'll be just around the corner,
While I drink to forget your face.
>>
>>17094383
fucking hell, these could be the exact words from my best friend Y.. now Im afraid it might end up this way.
>>
>>17094392
Holy shit. If this is you I don't even know what... I'd apologize for how I acted towards you on that day. I do think it was kind of selfish. But, I was buried in layers of bullshit at that point just drifting around like an idiotic zombie and after that moment I was pulled right out of it. I'm not a hoe. I'm a pure KV. I really don't see why you think I am. I think very highly of you. You're special to me. I wanted to be able to talk to your face. To really tell you how I felt. To clear the air. But you just won't do that so I really don't know how we'd resolve the situation. Also, it's not disrespectful to not want ignorant people in my business. I also think you think I know something about something you're mad about and I just don't. I can happily admit when I'm wrong. Especially to you. I only felt the chaos. I'm still completely ignorant of the situation. No one will tell me anything. I love you. Why you so mad?
>>
>>17094434
Just know that your friend does care about you. I have repeated the same process over and over through the course of eight years to try and make things better. And they did for a time. But I think I understand now. I've been holding him back. He is utterly reliant on myself and our other friends for encouragement. He won't take initiative to change himself; to make himself better. Stop looking to everyone else. Look inward and find the root of the problem. Help yourself and you'll help your friend.
>>
Dear me
The panic attack you just had isnt going to kill you. Please keep focused on the t.v. I know you were just fine and it surprised you but it is not a heart attack. You will be okay just stare at the t.v. please

You
>>
On my way.
>>
Dear L,
I feel the same way about you as I feel about Batman v Superman.
I fucking hate you.
I fucking love you.
You've shown me affection and kindness I'd never known before. Most people despise you for all the right reasons, yet I still defend you.
Your heart was in the right place when you made your decision, that's what I choose to believe. But you'd rather leave on the spot than talk to me about it so it's quite difficult to believe. It was a simple issue. Things would've been fine.

Seriously, I love you, but fuck you.
>>
Dear friend, i know your going threw a shit time right now. You cannot let it destroy you, you are so much better than that! She is so lucky to have you in her life and if she lets you go without even trying to make things work then she isnt worth your time. you are such an amazing person and you shouldnt sell yourself short. Not for her or anyone else who may make you feel inadequate or unimportant. You are so much more than that. your going to get through this.
>>
>>17093873
Dear Mother,

You single handedly ruined my relationship with the entire family growing up by slandering my image behind closed doors and over the phone. These were people that hardly ever got a chance to see me, and when they did, they only had the negative connotation in their heads from what you told them. Because of what you did, I have no family now, figures that you would abandon me too.

You were the most pathological person I've ever known; in fact, I would consider you borderline psychotic. I hope that I never encounter anyone like you in my future endeavors.

K.
>>
Don't forget about me. I could never forget about you.
>>
I want to sleep in tomorrow.
...and every day after.
>>
One weekend we decided to be bad and smoke weed together. We both agreed on it. We both looked forward to smoking. It was her first time smoking weed. After smoking a whole joint together we do what we do every Friday. I put on a movie and got into my bed. We started to have Sex and let me tell you nothing feels better than having sex high. It seemed like a great experience. I never heard her moan so much. She was cumming more than usual. Over all it seemed perfect. After a few days she tells me how she felt about that night. After leaving my house she went home washed all her clothes because it smelt like me. She told me it was the worst experience of her life. She told me it felt like i raped her and that I took advantage of her. It reminded her of her past time when she use to get drunk at parties and guys would take advantage of her. I'm hurt! Nothing hurts more than that. We talked about it and we both expressed ourselves. She told me she doesn't want to see me. She wants to be away from me. That she is scared of me. I don't know how to react because we always spend time together. She's very short with me over text but always text me every second of the day. We still have our snapchat streak of 157 days. It doesn't seem like she wants to break up with me but she's acting so weird. I don't know how to fix this problem. It's been a week of being away from each other. She told me she would get over it eventually and that she's going nowhere. I don't know what to do. I'm torn apart. I just want us to be back to normal. Everything was perfect and we were happy. Before that Friday we were perfect. I just want that back
>>
Is your love fading? Should I even ask? But I know now whatever happens I will remain strong as I always do.

But please, please please please please still be in love with me.
>>
>>17095320
Initials?
>>
>>17094266
Yeah. And it is not Mik, lol.
>>
Dear D,

For about 8 months we've had a lot of fun, I've helped you trough one of your toughest times in your life and sometimes, you were there for me too.
I had my doubts, but I never gave up on us and I stayed with you to the end. 3 weeks prior, we went on a holiday, together.
It was my first experience going on a holiday with a strange family, but it felt warm and familair. Time passed by and everything started to look grey.
The family's mood started to become worse and worse. Even though I told you I still loved you, that didn't matter for you.
You simply ignored me and when I tried to comfort you with a kiss on the lips, your cheeck or your forehead, the same reaction would occur.
You'd simply look away in disgust, leaving my heart for broken. When I asked you what's wrong, you lied to me and told me everything was okay.
Days went passing by and I rarely got any sleep because you knew I'm the person who lays awake at night overthinking situations that matter to him as a human the most.
On a holiday with a strange family, nowhere to go but into the nature. That's where I found my quiet place.
That place gave me the possibility to give my toughts a rest and think about all that was happening.
Those 3 weeks, were probably one of my most stressfull weeks of my entire newfound life. I'm well aware you'll never get to read this and I'm glad.
>>
After those 3 weeks, we finally got back home. You ignored me over text and one day when I already was an emotional wreck because of the way you mentally abused me,
you told me you wanted to have a talk. I should've known better and listened to my feelings, shouldn't have stayed with you and dealing with your toughest times,
because in the end, it wasn't worth the pain I've had to go trough. I've lost a place in my heart, that was my good side.
I've lost all my respect for you and my hate grew.
I used to fantasize about our perfect life, but sometimes, I enjoy fantasizing slashing open your family's body (except your dad, he doesn't deserve any hate)
and make you watch, make you suffer, like I did. All this time I've been thinking about how perfect you were and what an awesome person you are. I was wrong.
The only thought that overruns any aggresive toughts towards you, is the fact that you won't be finding anyone like me, ever again.
You don't deserve the love and dedication I've put into you.

If sometime in the future, I can't handle all the shit that's going on in my private life anymore,
you'll be the first one to taste my tears and feel my knife penetrating your troath.

I tought you loved me.

A.
>>
N,

I'm not angry at you. I understand you had a bad situation and couldn't make it to our date. You probably aren't responding because you're feeling bad about it. But... please reply? It doesn't have to be over. We can have another try.

- J
>>
I'm not over you, and I doubt I ever will be. I really wish I could come clean and we could talk this out once and for all, but honestly, just the idea in the back of my mind that someday things might be different has been the only thing keeping me going at times, and I don't know who I'd be or what I'd do without even that

It's been three years and I'm so tired.
>>
Initials? Initials? Initials? Initials? Initials? Initials? Initials? Initials? Initials? Initials? Initials? Initials? Initials? Initials? Initials? Initials? Initials? Initials? Initials? Initials? Initials? Initials? Initials? Initials? Initials? Initials? Initials? Initials? Initials? Initials? Initials? Initials? Initials? Initials? Initials? Initials? Initials? Initials? Initials? Initials? Initials? Initials? Initials? Initials? Initials? Initials? Initials? Initials? Initials? Initials? Initials? Initials? Initials? Initials? Initials? Initials? Initials? Initials? Initials? Initials? Initials? Initials? Initials? Initials? Initials? Initials? Initials? Initials? Initials? Initials? Initials? Initials? Initials? Initials? Initials? Initials? Initials? Initials? Initials? Initials? Initials? Initials? Initials? Initials? Initials? Initials? Initials? Initials? Initials? Initials? Initials? Initials? Initials? Initials? Initials? Initials? Initials? Initials? Initials? Initials? Initials? Initials? Initials? Initials? Initials? Initials? Initials? Initials? Initials? Initials? Initials? Initials? Initials? Initials? Initials? Initials? Initials? Initials? Initials? Initials? Initials? Initials? Initials? Initials? Initials? Initials? Initials? Initials? Initials? Initials? Initials? Initials? Initials? Initials? Initials? Initials? Initials? Initials? Initials? Initials? Initials? Initials? Initials? Initials? Initials? Initials? Initials? Initials? Initials? Initials? Initials? Initials? Initials? Initials? Initials? Initials? Initials? Initials? Initials? Initials? Initials? Initials? Initials? Initials? Initials? Initials? Initials? Initials? Initials? Initials? Initials? Initials? Initials? Initials? Initials? Initials? Initials? Initials? Initials? Initials? Initials? Initials? Initials? Initials? Initials? Initials? Initials? Initials? Initials? Initials? Initials? Initials? Initials? Initials? Initials? Initials? Initials? Initials? Initials? Initials?
>>
Emilia -

You're more concerned about being right than you are about learning or growing as a person. You've stagnated.

I had a severe concussion the day we talked from that car crash, and you knew, I was trying to figure out what to say and how to say it when you told me to "find someone else," because I'd refuted a point you were trying to make a week prior.

You are a spoiled, bitter, and inherently creepy person.

I don't care how pissed off I'd be at you, but when you told me you almost threw yourself off of a bridge, I wouldn't have said "find a higher bridge."

Life must be so hard for you in your parent's guest house. You isolated, that's what you got.

I don't know if that dysentery you got in Tanzania rotted out a small bit of your brain, but, you got weird, you got mean, and you got more hateful than you were before.

I hope you don't have kids. It wouldn't be fair to them to have someone like you responsible for their health and well-being.

I'm glad we aren't friends anymore, you're not that good of a person.

Take care, don't kill yourself, just grow up or something.
>>
T

Fuck you

A
>>
Thanks dude.
You thought you were insulting and clever. But you're nothing more than sad and pathetic. You turning on me got me everything I ever wanted, and then some. I'm so glad you tried to screw me, because if you didn't I wouldn't be dating an amazing girl. I wouldn't have 150k in my bank. And I probably wouldn't be looking at buying a house. Enjoy your sad addict life working at a fucking petrol station.
Good luck though, you horrible piece of shit. If you weren't exactly like your mother you might actually get somewhere in life.
Don't ever talk to me again.
>>
Hey JC
I heard you're pretty lonely.
I heard you broke down at EC's party because you felt no girl valued you.
I wanted to let you know you're not the only one.
I wanted to let you know you're not some worthless creep.
You're only 18 bro. You're still a virgin. So what? You've still got years to live, to find some girl who appreciates you. Your friends and I certainly appreciate you.
I've never seen you really upset before then, so I knew it was pretty bad. I'm in the same boat bro. I can't get comfortable around girls either. But I'm improving day by day. You can too if you keep your head up. It's a steady gradual process but we'll all get there in the end. Be yourself, be confident, be a man! You're doing alright at uni, you're not depressed, you've got all the tools you need to get out there and slay some puss! I wish I could help you find a relationship, someone to be happy around, but I'm struggling along with you, MN, and a bunch of other guys. Guess what? There's girls out there facing the same struggle. A relationship isn't a reward for being a nice guy, it's a journey. For you, it's only just beginning. It begins with you now realising all the good qualities you possess. The internet will have you believe that chicks only see you as some autistic weirdo. You're not! You're quirky, funny, intelligent and even if I'm not your closest friend I can see all the good in your heart. You just have to share that good with the right girl and it'll come together like a jigsaw puzzle.
Peace,
HH
>>
I really would like to move there with everyone, but I would be scared to ruin things for you.
>>
>>17096685
I'm moving alone. There's nothing to ruin.
>>
>>17096692
But good lord are you still the best for thinking like that after everything.
>>
>>17096692
>>17096702
Damn.
>>
>>17096756
I'll explain everything to you soon. We've got a lot of catching up to do, you and I.
>>
Dear w u pretended to be my friend then bullied me and turned ur family and my brother against me. U ruined my life and made a 13 year old suicidal. Ur a true piece of shit
>>
C,

Sorry about being a drunken needy piece of shit. Im working on it but i wouldnt hold your breath. Good luck on your concert next week. Im sure youll do great, just like i told you you would at your last gig when you were nervous and felt under prepared.
>>
Querida,

No entiendo porqué está ocurriendo esto ¿Por qué siento esto por ti? Lo único que buscaba era una amistad ¿por qué las cosas tienen que cambiar? ... Sólo quiero que las cosas sean como hace un par de semanas, no sé que está pasando conmigo y por eso te pido perdón... pero lo más sensato es tomar alejarme de ti, para no hacer las cosas más incomodas y para no lastimarme, ni tenerte que poner en la tarea de herirme para que me aleje de ti.

De verdad lo siento; no sabes cuanto te quiero,

Emiliano
>>
Dear J,

Please stay away of my life. Don't reach my friends. I can't be your friend and you know it.

Good times were had doe,

Alex.
>>
Hey there, hate me for writing this, hate me for caring about you, despise me, insult me.
But I want you to know to hang on, there are much more to come, and all of us will have to encounter this.
I want you to know;
To have a nice day.
>>
>>17093977
initials?
>>
L,

I know you will never read this because you never used this site. Then again, I also didn't know you were a drug dealer who spent all your earnings on getting high and leaving us in a freezing cold apartment, so there's that.

I don't know why I still love you. You left me to die in that hospital bed. You left me to freeze on the street when my parents threw me out. Something is seriously fucked in my brain to still believe you're a good person and will contact me one day. It'll be three months soon. I did nothing but love you.
>>
C,
I miss you . Do you miss me?
Or are we finally completely done.
Send me a message already!!!

I think you found someone, didn't you?
>>
Say it to my fucking face, not in thinly-veiled code through the goddamn door, you sopping, contemptuous pussy.

You won't, and I don't think you appreciate how I let you get away with that cute shit when you are quite apparently cruising for a metaphorical bruising.
>>
Been three years that I held onto that suitcase full of the letters and things you made. Finally able to throw it out. Need to move on.

I feel free just thinking about it.

I'm sorry.
>>
Last night I was out and I met a nice group of people and one of them said, "See that guy right there?" (a shortish not-attractive man with a too-tight shirt stretched over his pot belly sitting nearby with his face stuck in his phone) "That guy is a total badass! I mean he's a GREAT guy! I think you should go talk to him." Thinking this was some kind of wing-man maneuver I went up to the guy and said hi. He glanced at me and then looked back at his phone. He said, "Sorry, but I prefer my phone."

Sorry but I prefer my phone. Yeah.

This world is vile. I'm not fat, I've been told that I am beautiful, pretty, attractive thousands of times. But there it is. This is what I can expect for the rest of my life. I walked to my car got in and sobbed for 20 minutes.

This is my world. I wish I was dead.
>>
>>17097053
hey, you ever think maybe you've just become accustomed into thinking it's all about you, i mean you have apparently been showered with compliments and adoration so surely... wow what an affront that someone doesn't like you!

Look, get over yourself alright, the guy clearly had issues, you shouldn't go and bug someone who has their face buried in their phone anyways, because what the fuck could they possibly offer? You should assume that if someone is doing that at a get together that their either have no personality or are fucking bitter about something and don't want to be there. He probably would've turned down sasha grey.

trust me, i'm not pretty, and I'm fat, guys don't throw themselves at my feet and i've always had to work a little harder, but even I know when it's not about me.

so smarten up and cheer up!
>>
>>17097053
You could be the sweetest peach in the world, but some people just don't like peaches.
>>
Of course you're dating someone. Of course you are. I'm ashamed of even thinking that you might be just a little bit attracted to me. I'm a stupid girl.
>>
>>17096980
From D?
>>
S,

The flirting's kind of fun. I'm having a good time talking to you, and lunch was great too. But I hope you get the picture by now that it's just flirting and that this is never going anywhere. You seemed to brush me off when I made a strong "just friends" declaration. Hopefully you were brushing off my suspicion that you wanted more, and not brushing off my feelings. Let's hang out when I get back next month.

A
>>
Just tell me what the situation is. I am sick of these excuses of "I'm busy" or some shit like this. Especially since you agreed without hesitation to go out for lunch that one day.

I honestly don't care too much if we become more than friends, but I want to all East remain friends with such a good hearted person. If it grows into more, then I guess it does. But I am not acting to force such a thing. I just acting as if I am a friend, while just letting it run its course.
>>
D
I've changed the last couple weeks because I saw you've downloaded over 400 porns in two weeks. Teenagers and asians. I am neither. It killed all feelings I have for you and I'm just unsure how to handle it. I hate who you are. You're interests are superficial and dull. I guess I just want a life of true love and adventure. Knowing now who you really are I don't think I'll ever get it with you. It's breaking my heart. Maybe there's a porn addict, internet and media obsessed girl that's meant for you out there. I'm not she. Good luck finding her. Oh I found your list of area codes too. Thanks for being like every other lowlife and lying to me. I have nothing left to give.
Your soon to be past
>>
>>17096908
MS and LM.
>>
Pretty much wasn't expecting a reply - but then again you never did reply to me that often Before. Maybe a few times to say "I'll reply to your email soon" but it was never about me fishing for replies so it didn't bother me that you never had much reason to say anything to me.

I'm kinda bothered now, as I'm worried that you've just stopped talking to me altogether. But there's nothing more to be done. You'll either reply or not, same as always, and I'll wonder why without ever knowing, same as always.

I miss ya. I hope that you're ok.
>>
C

I was never really sure you were into me, and i'm still not, but i sure as fucking hell am into you.
I know there are other guys out there, and I know you would choose any of them over me any day. I just really thought you were into me for awhile and I went way out over my skis. But please, for the love of fucking god, talk to me. Please please please.
>>
>>17097364
What did you guys have for lunch?
>>
E

I know what you're going through is difficult, incredibly difficult. Im so sorry that you have to go through it all, and then to make matters worse have a boyfriend like me to try and lean on. I try, i really do, i love you so much but im just so stupid i don't know what to do or say to make you feel like the world isnt ending around you. I wish we still talked as much as we used to. Im sorry. I feel like we are drifting farther apart and i hate to think of what my pathetic future is going to be like when you finally leave me.
>>
>>17097980
Location?
>>
Dear CD,

Even though you don't want to go out with me, you're the first girl I've ever asked out and you'll always have a special place in my heart. I just want a couple of hours to let you know properly how I feel. That is all.

-- JB
>>
E and E,
to one of you, I'd like to say, fuck you.
to the other, well I would like to fuck you.
>>
>>17097361

No, sorry.
>>
>>17097980
What is your initial?
>>
Dear BB,
You have no idea of what you've lost. I doubt you'll ever have another chance with a person who love you so much and so sincerely. My crush on you was real, I can't understand what happened, why was I so infatuated with you. You're just an average girl and I know I am older than you but hey, age is number. My times of playing are gone and I genuinely thought you were the one i was meant to be with for the rest of my life. What happened? What did I do wrong? Why didn't you give me a chance? i wish I knew what was so I could work on it and next time I found you (maybe in another time, another person or another life) you don't pass from me. I know you had no idea, you never gave me a chance to let you know, of the feelings I had developed for you but just so you know, I would've given half my life to be with you, for a chance to make you happy and see you smile every morning next to me. Good luck and may life give you another chance.
>>
Talking today was... strange, I guess. Unexpected given all that's happened. But not unpleasant.

It felt a bit awkward talking, like I didnt always know what to say. I don't know what you have in mind, if we will continue to try this friendship and talk. But if we do, maybe it'll be more natural to talk
>>
What do you remember about us? Do you remember the first movie we watched, how it predicted our entire relationship? Do you remember the first time I said I love you, how nervous I was? Do you remember when we discussed our future, how we would be together forever?
>>
You've hurt me so much. I just was trying to be nice, be your friend. But I guess i mean nothing to you, I knew that already. Maybe i just didn't want to believe it. You make me so sad. the least you could do is return my text. But i get it now. there is no friendship between us.God this is so sad. I did nothing to deserve any of your shit. I just wanted you to be happy, but i guess that's none of my business . I won't bother you again. You really had a friend in me. You really shouldn't burn this bridge. Not many ppl are going to put up with you and forgive you like i do. sorry just sayin. I'm really sad right now. But it's really your loss. :(
>>
A
You know you broke my heart so don't act like nothing happened you dirty slut.
I hate you but still miss those long nights fucking you like the huge whore you are.
I hope to forgive you In a near future to get back being the pervert couple we were, but not so far to get married with you like we planned.
I still love you, you disgusting rotten piece of cheater scum, but also, I still hate you.
A.
>>
>>17098101
Aww, I didn't know Justin actually had feelings for a woman. Guess that's where he learned to love himself.
>>
Hey, so i know you like, need me a lot and stuff, and i understand, and i know that you love me a lot and i love you too, but you cant really stop me. last time i talked myself out of suicide, and i was fine for a while, but now i dont know. i dont think you can really help anyways. i know its sorta bad, but ill probably not go through with it just for jakes sake. pretty shitty i guess since your my girlfriend and all, but lets face it, youd be okay. jake might fly off the handle and i honestly would rather not die just to make sure hes okay
>>
You say I can always talk to you, but I know deep down you probably really do not give a shit.

You know that I like you, and know how I really feel. You know, and you put me down in really painful ways sometimes.

I wish everything worked out like it did in my mind.
I will never truly open up to you, or tell you how I really feel.
I really am alone.

If one day I quit, know that I am sorry. But at least we had fun!... I had fun...
>>
Can you make the pain go away. It hurts just to see you , to know you never loved me and never will , yet I'm still here thinking about how I can get you back , how I lost you . and I see you have moved on, the way you talk to other guys its clear to me . but I just can't get you out of my mind the reason I can't sleep the reason I wake up at night your always the first thing in my head . I told you I bought a rifle I'm scared that when I get this feeling I'll end up shooting myself just knowing that the pain can be forever cured with a bullet is calming . I don't want to feel this way any more I don't want to love you I'm sorry I still do , one day I will be cured
>>
>>17098899
I... remember nothing...
>>
>>17097343
this is literally how i feel right now about a guy, i share your feels, anon
>>
Hey, GW,

Even though I dumped you nearly a year ago, that relationship has had a profound effect on how I act and who I am.

That's not a compliment. You fucked me up. Did you know I still take my phone with me into the bathroom when I'm showering at my girlfriend's place? Yeah, she pointed that out to me. I had to explain it wasn't her that I was hiding things from, but that it was something I was trained to do my a crazy bitch who I was afraid of for the majority of my relationship with her.

I still don't cry. I cried before I met you but I guess feeling like shit so often kind of hardens you up, y'know? I know you've moved on. So have I. But the scars you've left me are still there. Hell, I almost called her your name a few times I was so used to answering to you like a fucking dog. Luckily that hasn't happened in a month or two.

Looking back on it I should have done a lot of things differently. My other exes and I are on great terms! You're the exception because you bullied your way back into my life time and time again. Fuck you for telling me FwB would be a good idea. Fuck you for begging me to vacation with you like I had promised during the relationship. Fuck you for acting like things were alright when you knew you were going to try to make things difficult.

But that was months ago. It doesn't matter anymore. Or at least it shouldn't
>>
Why is it always C's?
>>
>>17093873
It's been five years and three months and not a day goes by that I don't miss you. I wish I cared about the important things in life more, and so how scary they weren't, and faced them with a smile to be a better support pillar and a son when you needed it. I'm sorry I blamed the world for my problems and took it out on people who simply had to go to school just like I did and who had their own problems in life and gave you more grief. If I could talk to you again I'd no doubt ask you what made you start your business, why, and why you chose satellite television and commercial installation. I'd ask you what was important to you in life beyond your family and get the actual chance to know you.
I'm sorry I was such a fucking angry child, I'm sorry about causing arguments deliberately between you and mom just to get my way or cause division. Maybe if I could've been less blind I could've been a better support pillar and less of an angry fuck and helped hold the family together, I'm sorry I watched everything go away from the house to the corvette to everything after you passed and wasn't strong enough to deal with the weakness in the family that tried to vulture your things and didn't give you a second thought when it all happened. I miss you dad, it's really hard to know that you're never coming back.
>>
C,
That poem meant something, didn't it?
God am I slow to catch on.
-D
>>
You ended everything without a reason, left me alone when I needed someone by my side. We liked the same things, now everything is a reminder of you. It’s been 3 months already, I deleted everything related to you but I’m not able to stop thinking about you. I know you don’t even remember me anymore, we both moved on but I always go back.
You were the only one I genuinely cared about and I gave you everything, I even pushed myself out of my comfort zone so I could show you how much I loved you.
All I want to do is get on a plane so I can finally runaway and start over without you and our memories.
>>
Dear M.

You keep asking for me to "get over it and talk to N" because "it's been 8 years." Well let me ask you this, it's been 8 fucking years, this is none of your business, why do you keep harping on this? I don't care if you still want to talk to him but you trying to get me to is building some major resentment and although I'd never ask you to choose between me and other person I am a little hurt when it seems like your loyalty lies with someone you know for a fact did these awful things to me. You live far away, this problem is distant to you but you asking me to see this man who did this to me as a child- who lives in my home town and "just get over it." Is beyond ridiculous and I'm starting to wonder why you are even in my life.
>>
>>17097343
This fits the situation I'm in with this girl
feelsbadman.jpg
>>
Stressed today. Probably going to masturbate to calm down. Do you mind if I think about you while I do? I know that we've never been intimate, but thoughts of you are addictive.
I'll try not to get my bodily fluids in your imaginary hair.
>>
K,
Hope we can fix everything between us and get back together like the old days. See you soon
>>
>>17099844
...M?
>>
Hello S, i can´t make is anymore. I´m still in the end. I´m really sorry. But i must take care of my own. I can´t protect you. I don´t want make holidays with you. I like you really much, but didn´t love you. I like you, don´t love you. Sorry for this. We have had a great time. But know it is time to go.
>>
I don't know what's happening or why it's happening. I thought you liked me. Why are you being so cold and distant? I don't know what I did. This is stupid. I miss being able to talk to you and I hate worrying about what I've done when I know I haven't done anything. At least tell me what you want. Don't drag it out.
>>
File: literallymyface.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
literallymyface.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
>>17099823
>>
>>17099867
Initials please?
>>
J;
I never thought I would ever experience something so heartbreaking in my life. I thought it was a joke. A horrible cruel joke that he was playing on me because he somewhat knew what I felt for you. But then I saw photos and news reports and heard from your family and I felt like my whole world crashed down. I need you to wake up and be okay, I can't handle this limbo every day waiting for you in that horrible hospital, not knowing if you'll make it to the next day and if you do, you'll be the same person I've known. I spend my days worrying about you, picturing your accident in my mind, how scared you would have been, the pain, the shock. Hearing your screaming in my head. I know you're in the best possible place but god, I just need to see your smile again. I crave it, I dream of your voice and your laugh. And then I wakeup crying. Which I have to hold in because I'm engaged with a baby and nobody can know how desperately I have fallen in love with you. If only I'd known you 5 years ago. None of this would have happened. I wouldn't have met the wrong guy, become committed, chained for 18 years to him, fallen into PND. I would have pined after you, followed you like a puppy dog. I don't even think you know how I feel, and if you do perhaps you don't care. Or would rather be friends, don't want to be a home wrecker. But I know that I would always catch you watching me. Follow me around, make plans with us. It can't be my fiancé you want to spend time with, he's an idiot.
I feel guilty even thinking about how I feel when you're in the state you are in. I feel guilty I haven't had the guts to go in and see you, I sit scared out in the waiting room. All I want in the world is to go in, see your face, warm your cold hands with mine, tell you I miss you and all about what you are missing out on. But somebody would overhear, it would get back to the family and friends and we'd all be worse off. I can't let you wake up to that stress. But I just miss you so much.
>>
Christie, I want to thank you.

Thank you for making me realize what my issues were. Thank you for letting me down gently. Thank you for continuing to be my friend.

You have no idea how much you mean to me.
>>
grace,
i've been thinking about this for a long time. i want to spend the rest of my days with you. see you tommorow my jupiter.
i love you.
- yours truly
>>
>>17099923
I don't think it's you, the person it's about is meant to be asleep right now. What are your initials?
>>
>>17099979
Sure, I'm MF. I suck dicks for a living and I totally know what I'm doing asking for someone's initials in a board meant for anonimity, because like my initials say, I am one Massive Faggot!!!! :D

Truth be told, this is true.
>>
Everybody else basic, you live life on an everyday basis
>>
File: 1461989788845.jpg (90 KB, 800x1184) Image search: [Google]
1461989788845.jpg
90 KB, 800x1184
Hi.

You asked me how I feel. As always, I couldn't find the right words to explain myself.

Well, it's something like this.

Yours,
>>
>>17099567
Initials?
>>
>>17099113
Kek
But my name's not Justin
>>
How would you like it if I went over there and tried to fuck your boyfriend? He's quite fit! Right then bitch, trust is about being trustworthy, why are you stepping towards my love? Go away! Just cause i wasn't there the day it was arranged doesn't mean it's all about you! Just fuck off. I know you've been there before but if doesn't give you the right to jump in and grab him now he's making progress with me just because it's convenient and within walking distance. Seriously, get the fuck out my life now
>>
I fought for him
Because he loved me
He captivated me
And now
I'm dying
>>
Dear kaylee,

Fuck off.i swear if i hadnt things to do ide go off and kill you.you are annoying and the world wouldnt be any different if you were eaten by an aligator as a child.you wasted my time,and my patience.
>>
>>17094772
initials?
>>
>>17097835
... where are you from..?
>>
D

Why do you look into my eyes that way?
Why did you hold me like that? Your warmth is perfect. I can't stop smiling when I'm with you. How perfectly happy I am. When you love me. To be with you. To walk beside. To feel you'd be mine, certainly. I keep falling in love with you
You'll be the death of me

R
>>
>>17099985
>>17100206
>>
>>17100155
>>17099923
>>17098466
>>17096908

>>17099985
as well ,noice 2 meet u.
>>
I am so messed up right now. It's like my heart is broken, but we were never together - all I've lost are my foolish dreams of a future with you, and your friendship. Why does it feel like I'm grieving?
I hope and pray that my idiocy hasn't brought distress to you as well.
I never intended to love you. But now I always will in some way or other. No amount of pain or prudence can change that fact.
>>
you're a pathetic beta boy. fuck you.
>>
>>17100241
I know that feel man. I posted earlier in the thread. She didn't want to go out with me, we were never together but it feels like a huge donkey punch. Maybe I invested too much emotion by imagining a future and a family with her.

Hold me.
>>
>>17093873
Dear Marx,
We failed, the right is on the rise, some idiots are using your name to justified their degenerate ideas, this fake leftys left the working class, and now they are some neet petit bourgeoisie, not caring about the class war. We are doomed, the poor are gating poorer, the richer are gating richer. Please help us comrade Karl Marx!
Your proletarian. XxX
>>
>>17099985
Oh dear, someone must have had some cheesy ones tonight....
>>
>>17099166
Initials?
>>
>>17100241
Care to share the story, Anon?
>>
Dear F,
I'm sorry i messed things up so bad. I was the one who was there for you and i was the on who pushed you away with my stupidity.
You were one of the best friends i have ever had, and i miss you nearly everyday. I just hope that one day we can be good friends again.
Looking back i'm pretty sure you loved me. I never meant to fuck things up that bad.
I'm so sorry.
N
>>
>>17100155
DR
>>
Fernanda,

Do you remember our time in 2012? We were really close, but remember how it was fake? But still, you really make me feel great. You could have been a true whore sometimes, and even asked for help when you saw that nobody cared for you. You really trash me again, and again. Why you did this if everytime we were together you said to love me, and love me forever? Do you remember how you were ashemed to talk to me again and asked your friend to SMS me? I still remember, everything about us. You are dating now, as I am. Late this year I will marry my actual GF, but I can't really forget about you. If you read this, and actually care about it, you know where to find me.
>>
Harry, I'm getting sick of your bullshit.
>>
>>17100456
Calm down, Hagrid.
>>
>>17100457
Sorry let me be more specific,

Harry Liang, I'm sick and tired of you fucking me over and you're not worth me coming back to over and over. The end of May. The last time I'll see you.
>>
>>17100485
So that's what his real last name was the whole time. Thought Potter was odd.

(But for real, quit buttfucking your student or else you'll go back to Azkebahn.)
>>
>>17099867
You never gave me an answer. That's what you did. I still like you but I'm too scared that you've found someone else and don't like me. I think you are just keeping me around.

send me a message and communicate better, god damn it!
>>
>>17099979
My first is A. But if you are who I think then you call me by a nickname and not my full name.
>>
A

It has been a few weeks and I'm finding that my thoughts of you are fewer and further apart each day. I still don't doubt what we had, but it's becoming more difficult to imagine that we can be anything more that that. If we can meet up again, that would revitalize those feelings, and I'm going to make sure we put everything out there that is between us to make sure where we both stand. I just want to see you again.
>>
>>17100642
I miss you
>>
>>17100425
Is Fernanda a real name?
How do you know she's dating?
Initials?
>>
>>17100303
Not really, but I'll have a go.
It's pretty stupid really.

1. Went through some personal stuff. Ended up in a bad place. Gradually started getting back to a good place.
2. Old acquaintance got in touch out of the blue. We started talking, meeting up, spending time. I really needed a friend and she was everything a friend should be.
3. Time passed. Eventually I realised that I'd developed one hell of a crush on her. I never tried to hide this, even though it was very evident that there could never be anything romantic between us. I convinced myself that ten years from now we'd be best friends fighting the world back to back. I convinced myself that because there could never be anything between us it was "safe" to fall in love.
4. Things didn't really work out that way.

I miss my friend.
>>
K,
I'm not angry, I miss looking into your eyes while I'm in this place. Hope to see you as soon as I come back.
M
>>
>>17100709
How do you know that lovely friendship can't develop into something much deeper
If it already is?
I had a friend like this
Breaks my fucking heart to pieces
Madly in love with him
Years later
Madly
>>
>>17100642
I'd love to hear those words from her, but I doubt she'd even be on here If she was, she'd be on /y/ or /a/
>>
>>17100729
Leaving aside our personal circumstances, we just wouldn't be a good match. We'd each need things the other couldn't provide, and we would reinforce each other's negative traits.
Really, it would be a disaster.
Recognising this doesn't make it any easier to let go, though. I'm hurting. But I'll get through it.
>>
>>17100732
Was meant for
>>17100674
>>
>>17100500 Hairy Potter and the prisoners of Azkabang.
>>
>>17100701
Real name.
Facebook is there with all the info to see.
A or K as she would usually call me.
>>
He gave me hope
The only one that makes me feel alive
A reason to wake each morning
And stay up half the night
My half
We have a perfect harmony
A melody I cannot recreate
I hope we'll be together soon

R
>>
>>17098105

This exactly, initials and everything.
>>
On the 13th, it would have been a year since you came over to visit. The days count down in my head, all the way until June 3rd--that would make it exactly a year since I saw you. Since your last touch and kiss... since the last time you really told me "I love you."

It's been two weeks since I stopped talking to you even though it felt like forever ago. I just feel dead inside and bitter for all the mistakes you made and the mess that resulted from it. I couldn't keep everything going all by myself, and you expected me to carry all of that weight on my shoulders even though you BROKE me. I wanted closure, I wanted to be free but you couldn't tell me "I don't love you anymore." even when it killed me to come out and ask you that question.

I think about you finding someone else, wondering if you had sex in the year we've been apart. It ties my stomach in knots. The thought of you giving her all the things I wanted from you so easily when I had to fight through everything. Fight the doubt, the heartbreak, and my own demons and depression to try to get you to show me that you loved me at least half as much as I loved you.

At night before I sleep, instead of thinking about your smile and all the memories we made, I'm haunted by thoughts of you being with someone else. Kissing her like her mouth tasted like honey. Letting her touch you and put her mouth on you. Eating her out in that relaxed, passionate way you always do. Making love to her in all the ways that we used to, and telling her over and over how much you love her. I'm not a masochist--I don't to this willingly to myself.

Not having you kills me. I wasn't perfect but I tried SO hard to do everything to keep you. You being happy with someone else makes my skin crawl. You tore me apart with your neglect and cowardice, but I'm the monster? and I feel like I'm the only one here who has to sit here in the dark and put myself back together, with half my soul gone and heart reduced to pieces.
>>
>>17101231
I can relate so hard to this, damn. Stop being like me, it's not healthy.
>>
>>17101332
this. I just found out my husband has a girlfriend. I can't even think about it or my blood starts boiling and I start crying
>>
>>17101172
Fuck off. The way you type really is annoying.
>>
>>17101364
type? what you know this dude is using the hunt and peck method (which is very annoying) or do you mean the way they write?
>>
>>17101332
Yeah, it's not healthy, but this is kind of the norm for me? It's difficult for me to get close enough to someone like this. To open up to them both emotionally and physically. So to find someone I think is worthy of my trust is a very rare thing and I get too emotionally invested and it can take me years to finally be "okay" again.
>>
>>17101374
It took me two years, and even I can't forget about the past, it just haunts me everyday. I am happy with my actual GF, we are really close, but I still can't be happy with her, I can't be comfortable with her, or anyone.
>>
>>17100608
Sorry, it isn't you.
>>
>>17101387
I have a feeling this will be the same for me.... something that I can't forget, something I can't ever stop feeling sorry for myself for losing. I'm scared that I won't ever find someone that made me feel the way that I felt about my ex.
>>
J
im sorry i messed things up between us, i wish there was a chance for us again, but we are too far apart now i just wish i could go back and make it so we were still together

from other j
>>
>>17101431
the idea of two j's being into each other is just icky to me now. Like you know when you meet a couple and both of them are total dicks? I imagine that's what a romance between two j's must be.
>>
>>17101420
Just, take it easy... you know. Maybe life will help you trough and have more lucky than me. Just you know, I'm wishing here for your best.
>>
>>17101441
Cry some more about J.
>>
>>17101372
Both. It's super annoying.
>>
I thought almost a decade of friendship would help me to understand even the tiniest bit of you, but I'm completely stumped.

I genuinely thought we had a connection, that you felt the same for me as I do for you. In fact, you were just telling me last week that you feel the same and all about what you want us to do together.

It feels like it's all a big game. None of the rules make any sense, you assure me time after time that things are fine but your behaviour suggests they're not. The longer it goes on, the more I'm noticing an apparent lack of interest which just makes the whole thing feel one sided but when I react to this, you make me feel like I'm being unreasonable. I feel like I'm going fucking nuts because you always have an answer and as soon as you give it, I fall for you all over again and everything is fine.

I really don't think, if I disappeared tomorrow, you'd care even the smallest amount. That hurts more than anything because I wanted us to be different. I can't handle the constant threat of rejection. I know you intentionally ignore me and the worst thing is, I understand why you do it. Doesn't make it hurt any less though.

Last night I couldn't sleep because of this. I've spent most of the day today cycling between crying and panic attacks. I've never had fucking panic attacks before. This isn't healthy for me but I won't tell you because you won't give a fuck.

I really wish you'd just be honest with me. Either tell me you want to be with me, or tell me you're not interested so we can stay friends. It isn't a bad thing to offer me reassurance when you know how much I'm struggling. At the moment I don't know what the fuck is going on and I'm about to break. I've spent the entire time we've known each other trying to stop this from happening to you and I even stuck by you when it did. Please don't let me break.
>>
>>17101518
My J hatred has become a full-blown fetish, I'm afraid. It hurts so good.
>>
>>17101524
It's probably not for you so fuck off
Nosy twat
>>
S
I don't really think about you anymore but I was freestyling a verse on exes and I know you aren't even my ex we were just fucking but you fit into my flow pretty well and it gets kind of specific my producer thinks it's fire and wants to keep it on the track so I hope when the mixtape drops you won't be too pissed at me. Shit you probably aren't even gonna hear it.
Yung
>>
He declares publicly in massive LETTERS
That he loves me
And we're an item
My happiness is made
From this day forward
>>
>>17101526
Get the fuck off my site with this shit you cunt.

back to rarararararaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaddit.
>>
>>17101535
You write
Like a fucking moron
It's annoying
And I think
You're a retard
>>
>>17101575
This just sounds like a poem.
>>
>>17093873
This is the worst feeling ive felt in a while. The feeling of being in love with someone so fucking unstable. It’s a mess. And the fact that I don’t even see them like a real couple should, will being to my devastation. All the time I just wanna ignore you. I just wanna drop you like the 10 other times ive done before. Like what the fuck am I to do when I care so much about a person that doesn’t feel the same goddamn way. I just wanna die sometimes when im feeling like that man. She might or she might not. I really dont understand her, even though im still trying to figure her out. It hurts me when I type this shit , I cant even look at the monitor when im typing this way. It feels like her boyfriend before me were better because she never broke up with any of them, but she would to me because I don’t know, she likes to get hurt? Is it real or not. I already showed her I would go through anything, any length, any pain, any fucking thing, but she doesn’t think the same as me. So what do I do? Look for someone that would love me the same as I love them? It sounds so hard. It really does. What am I afraid of? These is so much actually. Like I believe shes unstable enough to do something like commit suicide. I don’t want her to, duh. And it fells like if im not at least talking to her as just a friend, it would happen. Did we go to fast? Whats the problem now? Are we too different? Maybe. Because of the pain shes been though. I just don’t know anymore
>>
>>17101601
Yeah, but they told you that they were unstable and now you complain on a board you know nothing about.

Fuck off you little shit.
>>
>>17101612
It was a letter they will never see like the thread said. Go fuck off queer bait
>>
>>17101612
btw they didnt say they were unstable. Unstable is okay i dont care. but lately she is showing me her real self its lv 1000 unstable like im too deep to do anything. fuckinnggg
>>
>>17101575
Guess what?
I don't give a fuck what you think!
>>
>>17101570
None of your business
>>
>>17101570
What the fuck are you bitching about, mang?
>>
>>17101625
Fuck off
>>
>>17101694
No need to be lairy now is there?

Lol
>>
>>17101625
>>17101679
>>17101686
>>17101694
Wow, this thread is getting fucking retarded -- even more fucking retarded than it is usually
>>
I can't wait to kiss you
All over again
>>
>>17101495
Thank you, dear anon.
>>
Dear A
I know when I broke up with you, I said it had nothing to do with you, and that you were wonderful. That was a lie. You are by far the biggest dick I've ever had the disfortune of meeting, as well as a manipulative, narcissistic, vapid, childish, pretentious fuck. I've had time to think once I managed to get away from you and every day is a breathe of fresh air when Im not being hounded by your incessant bullshit. I hated you during the relationship for the childish tantrums you'd throw if I didn't agree with you to the letter , but that hatred pales in comparison to the one I have now that I can freely think and express myself. You thought it was ok to hit me, to treat me like shit, and manipulate me like I was some mindless fucking bitch, but I'm free now.
Ps. Fuck you, your dick is small
>>
>>17101601
Why do you want to keep fucking leaving me then? If you're in love with me
Instability from attachment problems
And maybe a lack of commitment from the one person
I'm in love with
>>
>fuck off! xoverninethousand

jesus christ everybody chill the fuck out
>>
>>17101745
Why would you expect 4chan to have any happiness?
>>
A,
I remember the first time I saw you. I felt something. It was strange because all people was seeing you as an ugly man. But you were handsome to me. I was 15 and I was very silly, because I was afraid of people opinion. A friend said that you liked me, but I answered that I didn't like you. When we were 16 we made a travel and my feelings were stronger. When I was 17 I decided to talk with you. We texted everyday, we met for playing chest, we were the best friends ever. But I was an ashole because I avoided to say that I loved you. When I was 18 I decided to told you the truth but you met someone. M was your new girlfriend. My hearth was broken. I met a lot of boys after that, but I always remembered you . M cheated you, and after two years she is with another boy. But you are still following her. Your friends told that I fall in love for you, but M is still in your head. I would wish to say that I will be here forever but actually I meet someone. But always I will remember you. <3A.C
C.
>>
>>17101750
i presumed everybody was celebrating with endless pornography and cat pictures everyday like its the best thing ever

>angsty teens up in this shit
>>
E,
I was never enough for you. You always treated me like absolute garbage when all I did was treat you the best I possibly could. You distanced me from my friends, and from D. D was the one who was always there for me, not you. I fucking hate you, you're a bitch who gets off on making others miserable. The whole time we were dating you were convinced I had feelings for D, and did everything you possibly could to distance us. Well you were fucking right. I love D, I love her more than I've ever loved anyone. I hope you fucking choke on all the bullshit you spew from your putrid mouth. E, you are a disgusting excuse of a human being. I told you I wanted to kill myself, that I've never been happy, and you tell me to "stop being a little bitch." That was the moment I realized the kind of person you were. Everyone will see the kind of person you are soon, I hope you like being alone, maybe then you'll finally understand how I felt being with you.
>>
Congratulations, now you know how guys are when all they want is a piece of your ass, you call them up and of course they come crawling out the woodwork. I hope you realize nothing is lie in the movies they sell to you.
>>
>>17100754
Sounds like you're losing out on an opportunity to be in a potentially brilliant relationship,anon
The difference between you and I
I'll take that chance
>>
i really really like you and im scared to lose you so thats why ive been acting crazy because you are also reinforcing my ideas that you are looking for a backup plan because we seem to be falling out so it would be nice if you just ended it instead of stringing me along and lying to me about him, as this isnt my fault at all its totally on you and how you are constantly looking for a relationship with him and leaving me in the dark.
>>
>>17101877
man that pisses me off
you should be looking for a backup plan yourself
>>
Father,

you passed away on the 4th of May 15 years ago. I have to look the day up whenever I think of it, because I just can't remember it right.
Your widow has found a man with just as many mistakes and it pains me to see her in the state she is in right now. It hurts even more, because life has been good to me and yet I can't do much more than talking. She has to walk the walkt, however that's not a possibility yet.
See, I never really wondered what life would have been like, had you lived. I know who you were and I do not regret that you are gone. I don't judge you, though. Your life was tough and I understand that the circumstances have led myself to plenty of wrong decisions as well.

I took my time to truly grow up. I had no concept of what it meant to be a man. You should've been my father figure, but that never happened.
Now I am a few steps closer to a good life. It took time, but I think that that was for the best.
I don't call your mother often enough. The step-father you hated out of principle passed away and she is left alone with grief. I loved him as my grandfather and am thankful that I wasn't there to have you tell me lies about him.

I will drive to your grave on wednesday. Haven't done that on any of yout death days. I either didn't remember them or never would've thought about visiting your grave. I never felt anything special in relation to your grave. Just another place where people come to grief, but I was to young too grief and the association doesn't matter to me.
Why will I go there? I haven't been in my hometown on my own in over a decade now. Maybe I just want to see if my feelings have changed.
Who knows, who cares? I want to do it and I will do it.

See you there.
Your son.
>>
>>17099823
>>17099869
idk why but this was grrat to read and I lold
>>
Dear ZR,

It has been 2 decades since I first fell in love with you you. What little and understanding of courting I had back then resulted only in awkward attempts at bonding. Shame and ridicule removed any further attempts at expressing myself towards you in this manner. Since then I was trying to evade and meet you at the same time, never succeeding in having as much as a conversation with you. Every time I seen you pass by I was trembling with what I can only describe as fear. It doesn't matter what goes on in my life, you're the one thought that stays the same. Years have passed and I still keep having dreams of us just talking and laughing. They are the best ones I have. Even though you're so close, I am unable to engage you. This crippling feeling is something I do not understand and wish you did. I don't know how you are now, where you're going or want to be, I just know you're still as caring and kind as you always were.

Forgive me for being such a coward, after all this time I still do not understand social interactions.

ML
>>
You know, I keep clicking on these damn threads. Hell, I've even replied to them a few times. Sad, I should think. Attempting to take refuge and find hope in ambiguity. Attempting to have somebody else wear your mask, and explain to me why things are the way they are. It's not as though I really ever needed an explanation. I really just needed to hear it spoken. You tell me I overthink things, and to that I have to disagree. I don't believe that one can overthink anything, only that they may come to the wrong conclusion as a result of allocating an inadequate quantity of thought. You always told me to speak and act from the heart, perhaps that advice was more sound that I'd initially taken it for. There are a lot of things I'm sure I could say that I regret, but what pains me the most is the thought of wanting to be so close to somebody, being with them everyday, and yet never really getting to know them. I should really give you the acknowledgement of the effort you exerted to retain your neutrality, but we'd both met at an unstable point in our lives. I've always tried to thank you, but I'll renounce that now. Nothing was given, only exchanged. It may not have been the trade either of us wanted, but nothing was stolen or taken without recompense.

It's been a while since we've spoken, and given our situations I feel that trying to maintain any sort of friendship is futile, and a wasted effort. You don't need me, and I don't need you. While I wish you could be as decisive as another asshole, I think I understand roughly the why. There will be no next time though, as evil never prevails.
>>
F,
What the fuck did I do?
All of a sudden you just stopped talking to me, no goodbye, no "I hate you", no "I think you're disgusting/awkward", you just cut all contact with me.
I'm sorry for whatever I did, I'm trying to be a better person but I just keep on fucking up.
Please talk to me again, I miss you wayyyy too much.
-C
>>
Dear,
It's been a while now that I've been thinking, I like you. But you're so far from me and I'm so scared. I am scared you'd say you like me too, and we'd end up never seeing each other, and this would be worse than how things are right now. So forgive me if I let you go.
Yours truly.
>>
L
love me again
A
>>
to you im nothing, to them im nothing to everyone im nothing. i dont know why i try, it always fails and everyone bails im not cool enough to hang. ive never been anything worth while ive always been stuck in denial but now im seeing it clear as day ill never amount to anything and nothing will ever change. i can move i fly i can travel it doesent matter ill be the odd ball where ever im at and im alone and im lonely i sad and angry life has not gone as planned. ill be lucky when im dead but till then im stuck here instead so ill just keep trucking along.
>>
>>17101729
You should have told him that, but he probably would have hit you in whiney rage
>>
>>17102977
2deep4me
>>
>>17102933

How old are you?
>>
Hi Ty,
I'm sorry I'm this way. The way I feel about you doesnt outweigh the guilt I have when I'm with you, or even how guilty I feel just when I think of you. Being this way is widely excepted nowadays and all I see are people like us that are happy holding hands in public. I don't think I'll ever feel completely comfortable when I do that, not because of what the bigots think of you or me, but maybe what God thinks? I don't know, I really don't know how or why im like this, I'm just so conflicted between how I feel and what I know is right. You can be so much more happier with someone else, but you've told me so many times that there isn't anyone else. I feel the same way, I've never felt for someone like you, you're so beautiful you're just what I've dreamed off and I mean that literally. I still know what the right thing to do is, I know the force that runs the very strings of yours and my own life, and they are pulling me away. I'm sorry and I'm even more sorry I have to tell you this to your face, I don't want to see you like that and I don't think I ever will again after I do what's right
>>
>>17094189
Almost feels aimmed at me with whats going on in my life. If I could apologize on the idiot's behalf, I would, but im partially scared im the idiot.
>>
J,
I always had a feeling this online relationship wouldn't work. Hell, you live as far away from me as possible. Even so, you should have just said you weren't interested instead of just suddenly not talking to me. And on the day of my birthday too, of all things. I've lost all respect for you. You even promised we would meet again, and you said you would be loyal. Whatever. Good thing I decided to not tell a lot of people about our relationship. You're probably gonna be the only girl that will date me. Most women don't interest me, but I thought I finally found someone. I'm used to being alone, so up yours. You said you're coming back to America some day to finish your education. Don't you dare show your fucking face to me.
-S
>>
Hey Ev,
I don't know what this is that we left off with, and I'm confused as all hell. I want to talk but it seems that you're gone. I feel if I push anymore I'll just be creepy. I don't know what to do, or if you really felt the same I did. Would this have even led anywhere in the first place? I'm so confused, but I'm also worried about you; you said I had nothing to worry about but I can't help but care, when maybe I shouldn't in the first place. Just... tell me something, anything. That you miss me or you want me out of your life, that what you felt, was it real to you at all or was it a game? I don't care the answer.
-Sam
>>
File: Paradise_Sea-wallpaper-10879829.jpg (492 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Paradise_Sea-wallpaper-10879829.jpg
492 KB, 1080x1920
-J

We were together for so long, and then you were cheating me. It led to divorce and now you aren't here with me. I can recount all of the things you said to me. How you accused me of fucking around when that's what you were doing. Pushed the blame to me when in all reality you were being unfaithful. You were always a liar but I loved you anyways. I hope some day you can fix yourself and come back to me but you wont ever change. Move to Michigan with your new frycook boyfriend who cant pay his own bills. You arent in a relationship with him you say? Oh but you're best friends, you moved in together the day after we had the talk and you fuck him all the time? Stop fucking lying to me you filthy fucking bitch. I dont know why I care, you're fucked up. You used to be great but what happened? I was always there for you. Always supported your ideas and had your back, complimented you and did stuff for you even when you talked shit about me to my own friends. When you made fun of me and portrayed me as an imbecile. I was there for you. I let you walk all over me. How will I ever forgive myself? I just want to fucking die. I look at the pictures of us and who you used to be. You've changed completely. Who the fuck are you? Good bye...
-V
>>
Future gf,
I hope you do good on your finals.
>>
>>17094435
Whatever, I got it off my chest now I see no reason to speak to you ever again
>>
why cant i feel that thing called love?
To: God
ps: why dont you ever answer me?
-Ferb
>>
Dear C-

The long distance relationship wasnt what ended our relationship. We've talked for months and dated for about the same time. You went back to your college, started wearing make up, and going out more. You were young and I was a couple years older but I saw you transform, but you claim nothing has changed. I slept with you at your apartment and the next moring you break up with me, why? You've always like compliments from strangers than from me. You indirectly put me down saying you were afraid I'd be more attractive than you if I started working out. Now I'm stuck in this nowhere town asking myself if it was something I said or did while you're out there in college most likely attending frat parties,bars, and clubs feasting on the attention given by strange men that you've never had before. The make up you now where just hides the beauty that you were. The worst of it all is that I miss the old you but I would write a letter the previous you but it'd be filled with love and that hurts more than any emotion.
-R
>>
What the fuck was going on tonight? Seriously yall haters corny with this mess. You think I'm going to fall for that shit again?

Oh, but thanks, J, for running away when you saw me coming. After you left the place became fun. Saw your ex's now-ex. Told me she cheated on him but that he had a new gf who was much better. And she's very beautfiul.Still, what the fuck is going on? Did she cheat on him with you? She was at that party and I thought that was weird.
>>
>>17094435
I'd think this really was from him but I doubt very much my dude can read, let alone write. If he was on here and could read a little bit he'd probably post something like "hurr durr you sound like a fat roastie." You don't sound like a stupid ho.
>>
I just wish I knew what you really thought of me. So many conflicting signals. Maybe you just saw it from the beginning, I can't be with you in my current state, as well as your own, and that's why you're distancing yourself? I mean I know you must have had some slight bit of interest at least, right? You make me doubt that though with most of your actions.

Well, farewell, maybe one day in the future, or not. You're a beautiful person though, much more so than you give yourself credit for
>>
Dear Rachel,

Why you're so manipulative, I don't know. You strung me along thinking we would be with each other one day. You led me on for the some purpose of being an emotional crutch knowing I never wanted to be only friends. In my retrospective onion you're an awful human being who goes from guy to guy only seeking validation, emotional support at the expense of all the guys you talk to, and an escape from loneliness. You're leaving for school soon and I couldn't be happier. Work will be infinitely better without you. I hate you for being the way you are, but I don't blame you for trying to keep things in your best interest. I hate myself for letting you do all this to me, I even knew from the beginning it was a bad idea to go after you. I thought you'd be different...but you're not. You're like all the other girls I know. You're a fucking bitch, but I thank you for providing this experience so I can learn and grow.

Fuck you.

-Chris
>>
K,

Goddamn it stop putting pictures of the shoes and shit you buy on snapchat. I hope you dont know this but I'm somewhat of a footfag and its driving me nuts seeing you just put your shit in heels and flats and stuff on your story. My dick cant take it

A

Fuck you /tv/ for doing this to me
>>
Dear E

Sometimes I feel like a fucking moocher. I feel like our friendship was just born out of personal convenience for myself. I cut you off in conversation but I realize that it is wrong and I am working to correct this. Thanks.
>>
Happy 1 year breakupiversary! The day my life fell apart. It seems so long ago, now.

M
>>
J,
you fucking gaylord dingdong
don't get aids
>>
I want to know if you've stopped having panic attacks. I'd like to know how you've survived the outsourcing. I'd like to know if you're still here or moved back home.

Most of all, I'd like to know why you couldn't love me.
>>
I think I'm starting to resent you, the man I loved with everything I had. To be fair, after all the shit you've put me through, after betraying me and lying to me and breaking my heart so many fucking times, after the way you've treated me, after abusing me for so long, I'm not really surprised I'm starting to feel this way. Especially now, after knowing the shit I found out the other night. I think I would've felt this way sooner or later. It doesn't make it hurt any less, though. I think I still love you but, right now, I just don't know. Why did you have to do this to me?
>>
>>17100701
Damn, I got my hopes up for nothing.

>>17100917
>>
A,

I had fallen in love with you but I was too afraid to tell you. Now you've broken up with me due to things you can't accept about me, even though I told you countless times that I accept you for who you are. My heart aches for you, and while I will get to see you today, I'm not sure I canhandle it. If you see me in tears, you'll know exactly why.

- C
>>
File: WP_20160423_20_07_24_Pro.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1840) Image search: [Google]
WP_20160423_20_07_24_Pro.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1840
Hey, can you destroy any hope I hold of you and I getting back together. Say like, 'T, you're a fucking piece of shit and I hate your guts. Any feeling I have for you, is that of my six inch stiletto crushing your pathetic, worthless, twisted brain into the dirt and I hope you die. I'd rather feel the pain of disembowelling myself through my nostrils than ever, EVER!! getting back with you AGAIN!!".
And you know what the dumb thing is J, I'll still hold on to that feeling of kissing your lips.
>>
Thanks for casually thinking you have any right to fucking speak to me again and ruining my night

LET ME REGAIN MY MENTAL STABILITY HOLY FUCK
>>
>>17104078
What happened anon?
>>
Dear L,

I am sorry that I am sending you mixed messages. I really like you but I have my eyes on another girl right now. I promise you I will get back to you if it fails with the other girl. I can tell that you really like me and I was hoping you not to ask me on a date because it would put me in an awkward position. Yes, I am getting all the hints that you are giving. Please remain seated and hold on until the end of August.

K
>>
>>17093873
Actually I sletters, till write even though I am 22. It is the way I share my emotions with a close friend, it is such a relief, I recommend it to anyone as it is a great way to put your emotions on paper instead of typing them out. I also keep a diary if I have something I don't wish to. share, great to put your mind at ease.
>>
>>17098960
Don't take her back. Find a new one
>>
>>17100754
>Really, it would be a disaster.
You're convincing yourself to give up before you've even tried
>>
>>17104504
dick
>>
>>17093873
I only go to /adv/ or write in this thread when i'm really down and afraid and know that im not gonna like whats going to happen tomorrow

fuck

i think im gonna lose her :(
>>
>>17104545
I know. The thing is that she denied my advances up until recently when I forced myself to be more assertive, which I think appeals to her. It took a couple months before she actually noticed me, and in those 4 months I have set my sights on another girl.

I asked her questions about her ideal guy that 4 months ago and she told me characteristics that were the complete opposite of me. When I did it yesterday, she made it so that all the characteristics are the ones I possess using the reason "my ideals did not point me to Mr. Right."

I don't actually know if I should just let her wait or date two people at the same time and give her some needed attention.
>>
Why are so many people asking for initials? Literally someone I know posting on 4chan, let alone see a message in this very thread would be a smaller chance than me winning the lottery.

Do you guys know those people know about 4chan or even would write in a thread like this?
>>
S,
I'm starting to feel like I'm getting attached to you.
It's futile for me to try and not to, but fuck it, I'm going to make you mine.
- J
>>
1/2

Dear J,

I only write stuff like this when i'm really down, depressed, afraid or scared. We met a few months ago, I was just looking for a hookup but I started to fall in love with you. More than you could possibly imagine.

You probably dont even feel the same. When you went on holiday and I couldn't see you for a week or two I missed you even more. Then when your school started again I hardly see you anymore too.

I'm afraid I fucked up by being too needy in text and i'm afraid I scared you away because now you know that I have feelings for you and inside my maybe tough outside there is someone very sweet and soft inside.

I dont even know if i'm still going to see you tomorrow. I'm doing my very best now to ignore you and ask tomorrow if our date is still on because I know how women hate it when you are too needy. I fucked it up by showing my love and how bad I want you, women don't like that but I did it anyway. I know I should've just pretend to 'not mind' and 'be cool' with everything and have alternative women to hook up with because somehow thats how this shit works, but I hate lying about that.

I couldnt keep my cool with you. I hope so much I can still get to see you tomorrow, and after that and after that and after that. You are so awesome compared to me. I'm nothing. I have nothing. I master nothing. Your life is literally so perfect, all the stuff you do, at least you have purpose and filling in your life.
I honestly dont even know how you see me. Am I just a good fuck, do you like me for my personality, looks. I dont even know. But I feel so connected to you and I miss you so much, I wish you could be my soulmate.
>>
2/2

I can't stand to lose you. I don't have much love in my life. This is the first time after years I felt like this and I honestly need it in my life. My life has been nothing but failure for the past 5 years, I secretly hope a girl like you can give me strength and make me normal

I guess i'm writing this because maybe it helps me calm down in my mind.

I have no idea how you see me, if you even think of me when i'm not there. If you still want to meet me tomorrow for a date. If you see any possible future in me or if you want me to be your boyfriend or more.

I hope you will message me tomorrow asking me when I will show up but i'm afraid I scared you off by showing you my feelings.

I dont know what I would do. Maybe you honestly cant make it maybe you tell me you cant make it because I scared you away.

I guess I will know in 24 hours.

I just want us to be happy together

- D
>>
>>17104300
Your initials?
>>
>>17104570
Why do you think you'll lose her?
>>
>>17104686
see>>17104656>>17104662
>>
>>17104689
Ha, you write exactly like my D, and I'm a J too wtf
>>
>>17104693
I doubt my J knows how I write as i'm not English
>>
>>17104694
Ahh, fair point.
Well good luck man, I hope things work out with you and your J :)
>>
>>17104708
I guess in 24 hours I know.

Could be
A. I honestly scared her away with being too needy and showing my true feelings for her
B. We go on our date
C. We can't go on a date because she honestly cant go.

Still I need to figure out how she sees me, I guess I will try to do this if I ever see her again.

I guess I know more in 24 hours
>>
>>17104296
C,

I'm glad we don't work together anymore. Honestly, you're disgusting. Keep on chasing your landwhales, I'll be over here riding my boyfriends horsecock every night while laughing at your pencil dick.

P.S. - Die in a fire.
- A
>>
>>17104680

T
>>
I hope you are ok. I am a little worried now. This isn't how I hoped things would end.
>>
>>17104711
>>17104708
>>17104656
>>17104662

"Hey, i feel you want more than me blabla i dont wanna lead you on"

fuck my life
>>
Dear mother,

Every time we get into an argument I lose more and more respect for you and my hate grows. I've had a horrible childhood and you knew that. Fair enough, it's today now. I know I fuck shit up and I aknowledge it. HOWEVER, when you hurt me like the bitch you're you always push EVERYTHING towards me. When will you realise you're an adult and you've to take responsibility for stuff aswell. Isolating me socially isn't the solution for our arguments.

You('ve) hurt me so much. If it woulnd't be for my little sister, I'd have ended my misery already. Twice.

A
>>
J,

I don't think about you anymore but, I don't think about you any less.

C
>>
>>17104537
Yep, that's the way it works.
Not everything is a fairytale romance, sometimes people are not right for each other (no matter how astounded one person is by the other). Or at least, not right for each other as romantic partners.
>>
A,
I love you. I don't know why anymore. You have put me through hell too many times. I know you are still lying to me. I know you will never be proud to say I'm yours. You will never feel as though you are lucky to have me. I'm going to get out of this situation. I'm going to muster up the courage somehow. Maybe when I do you will see I was the best thing you ever had. Maybe that sounds conceited but I know it's true. I'm too good for you. I'm going to leave you crying the same what you have left me crying so many times. The funny but sad part is that I fought for you because I wanted you and no one else. I should have left well enough alone. I have learned something though and I'm sure you will in time. Be careful what you ask for, you might just get it and more.
F
>>
File: Fanta Sea.jpg (204 KB, 650x500) Image search: [Google]
Fanta Sea.jpg
204 KB, 650x500
I know you're not looking for anything right now, and I'm not sure how long it will be for you to be ready.
But I hope one day we get the opportunity to try things out, because I feel even now we're connecting really well.
>>
>>17093919
Shara?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.