[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
my wife has grown into a cold, absolutely crazy, unromantic bitch,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: CSL_Carousel.jpg (61 KB, 672x448) Image search: [Google]
CSL_Carousel.jpg
61 KB, 672x448
my wife has grown into a cold, absolutely crazy, unromantic bitch, occasionally getting horny and fucking me - but most of the time just sits on the couch/bed complaining about how difficult school is and drinking

we let a ukrainian girl who moved here escaping war move into our house a few months ago and we have grown close, really close. (always happy, she cooks, cleans and goes out with me while wife is away for school 4 days a week)

i realize the faults my wife possesses, the coldness and sadness she carries with her.

how do i come to grips with realizing i married someone who may never be happy, despite having all of these things that ive provided for her (house, stability, financial cushion etc.)

and how do i push back the feelings that i should kick her out of the house next time she opens her mouth about me not doing enough for the house (cleaning mostly)
>>
this is literally what marriage counseling is for

also, if you want her to fuck you more, act like your 18 again and just feel her up around the house, randomly whisper in her ear that she's sexy. give her really deep kisses that you abruptly cut off, etc.
>>
I think you're learning the wrong lesson from the Ukrainska. You shouldn't be realizing "there's better opportunity out there."

You should be realizing that in her country, men actually captain their households and their marriages. They take responsibility for the health and well-being of their families. That includes stopping those people from making bad decisions from themselves. Your wife needs someone to grab her puppet strings and stand her back on her legs. Be a husband. Take care of your family. That maid of yours might even start to recognize something familiar about manhood in you.
>>
>>16461298
assuming this is not bait, shes pissed because of the other woman you moron.
>>
>and how do i push back the feelings that i should kick her out of the house

she feels this and what do you think does that to her already jealous/shitty mood
>>
>>16461298
>2015
>people are still getting married

I'm really sorry OP, I hate to be that guy but come on, how do you people consciously decide to spend the rest of your life with someone knowing everything that we know about marriages?

Most of you think "oh no, mine is different" and then what? Look at you. The worst part is that if you suddenly snap out of it, the price for getting out is half your hard earned shit.

Sorry for the rant, but yeah, I'm mad.
>>
thanks for reply guys

>>16461482
i am younger than her, really high testostorone so i just want to fuck and eat constanly, she has low libido, she doesnt get turned on by this shit except for once in a blue moon

>>16461499
i keep the girls here and they have internet, lights, cars that work etc. i mean i work 50-60 hours a week in the oil/gas field so i am not a little bitch or something? not sure what youre getting at

>>16461513
no she likes other women, shes been this way for years

>>16461521
i wouldnt really kick her out of the house, its my wife - in reality she comes home from being at school mon-thurs and is almost always a complete bitch. we either have moved something an inch to the left or there is dust on the house, really similar to having a drill sergeant come home and turning a peaceful situation into a bit of chaos.

i dont know, its just that my wife makes everything seem so difficult and that her life is so hard. she goes to class tues and thurs only - i went to school, i know how difficult it is but she really just makes it seem like its harder than it really is sometimes. I dont know how to help her, i am fairly confident that she isnt 100% in this marriage anymore, has pushed me back so many times to the point where now i would be stupid to not have an exit strategy of sorts? shes only here 3 days and doesnt act like a wife in that time at all.

i dont think she would be happy with anyone other than herself and her cat.
>>
>>16461298
First step I think is to be honest about the situation. I mean... I feel like I'm fucking up a marriage here but this is what I would do if I found myself in this situation:
>Wife, I have sexual needs. I notice that you don't have the same needs. Is that because that's just you, i.e. you don't want to work on it, or is there something you're actually unhappy about?
Then I would listen. Assuming it's because you married a frigid piece of shit:
>Well, if it's something you're not willing to work on then we need to discuss how we're going to move forward in this marriage. Sexual validation and satisfaction is important to me, and you're showing a great deal of selfishness by ignoring my needs. I will do everything in my power to support and love you. I expect the same in return, meaning if you aren't going to satisfy this need for me, then we need to come to an agreement about me getting it elsewhere.
She'll bitch, she'll whine, she'll pull the feminazi bullshit but this is a hard line in the sand in my life. Just like she has the need to NOT get fucked and sit around complaining, I have the need to fuck. My needs are equal to hers and, as my wife, I expect her to nut the fuck up and see to my health and well-being OR get out of my way and let me see to it myself.

And if she can't get on board with that then there's the door. I have been in too many female-abusive relationships where they prioritize their needs above mine and expect me to be OK with it because "no means no."

Your needs are equal to hers and if she can't get that through her head and get on board, then ship her the fuck off. Doesn't sound like much of a loss to me, honestly.
>>
>>16461578
>no she likes other women, shes been this way for years
I think what they mean is, she notices what they do around the house and how much time you spend together. She's not just upset about not doing so well at school, but this may be part of the reason why. When she's gone, all she can think about is what you're doing with them at home.

To be fair, you're in a very strange situation.
>>
>>16461298
>we let a ukrainian girl who moved here escaping war move into our house a few months ago and we have grown close, really close. (always happy, she cooks, cleans and goes out with me while wife is away for school 4 days a week)
Seriously, this is probably what's bothering her. She doesn't feel like your partner anymore. She's feeling replaced. End game, what are you going to do with this other girl? When is she leaving?
>>
>>16461596
yeah sure, ive been through this many times with her - basically the past 3 years there has been a struggle with this sexual frustration - its gotten a little better lately but its say its probably 70% sexless/lack of romance

and we have discussed me getting it elsewhere, and shes cool with that - infact sort of suggested that i do that, but honestly thats not what i want - my wife is hot as fuck and its like having the keys to a ferrari in your garage, but only being able to sit in it, not drive it.

i dont know if i want to stay with someone like this forever, if it was anyone else but her i would have been long gone.
>>
>>16461604
So you're starting to agree with >>16461542
>>
>>16461598
true... but it seems more like she wants it to happen at times? there doesnt seem to be any real animosity there, she spends time with her too.

it is quite weird though right?

>>16461601
i have no real plans for this other girl. i mean i am just doing my best to help her be successful in america, its almost like a new project or something. she has no one else to help here since shes alone. this means take care of her car, documentation etc. basically anything that could cause an issue in her life.
>>
>>16461611
>it is quite weird though right?
Yes, it's incredibly weird.

>i have no real plans for this other girl. i mean i am just doing my best to help her be successful in america, its almost like a new project or something. she has no one else to help here since shes alone. this means take care of her car, documentation etc. basically anything that could cause an issue in her life.
In other words, it's like having a live-in mistress without the sex. If you've grown close emotionally, she's definitely noticed. This isn't helping your marriage at all.
>>
>>16461616
maybe mistress is a strong word, just a good friend but yeah basically that i guess.

but given the scenario who in their right mind would kick this girl out for no reason that she is even aware of? she works 12-13 hours a day, never really complains about it and just wants to survive in usa. there is no way in hell i would let my wife throw a fit and force me to make her leave...

infact my wife found this girl, and invited her to move here in the first place
>>
>>16461630
>but given the scenario who in their right mind would kick this girl out for no reason that she is even aware of? she works 12-13 hours a day, never really complains about it and just wants to survive in usa. there is no way in hell i would let my wife throw a fit and force me to make her leave...
And your wife probably knows that, which is why she's miserable and spends her time drinking. She doesn't know what to do, but probably feels stuck.

>infact my wife found this girl, and invited her to move here in the first place
She probably didn't anticipate that you two would grow so close. Now she's stuck between competition (the random emotionless sex) and pushing herself away from you (being cold).

Having sex is one thing, but having a close emotional connection can be too much. Women are more likely to forgive something purely physical over something emotional.
>>
either way im getting off track

my wife thinks her life is the most difficult thing, and the ukrainian girl i thought would serve as a daily reminder that things could always be so much fucking worse. but she is just too self centered to see outside of her bubble and sympathize with anyone. she wants everyone to basically acknowledge that she is working so hard to study and make good grades and acknowledge her problems only basically... she would deny it but thats what she does..

i dont know if i could ever change this, or if i want to stay with a person like this.

shes not the same person i married
>>
>>16461604
>asically the past 3 years there has been a struggle with this sexual frustration - its gotten a little better lately but its say its probably 70% sexless/lack of romance
>and we have discussed me getting it elsewhere, and shes cool with that - infact sort of suggested that i do that
This sounds like the definition of a toxic marriage.

But hey, if she's get it elsewhere then go fucking get it elsewhere. Why are you painting yourself into a situation where you will never be happy?
>Oh I want sex
>But I only want it from her
>Even though she's made it clear through her words and actions for THREE YEARS that's not going to happen
>And she just wants to sit around bitching all god damned day
.... I hate saying this to you but it sounds like she's fucking around on you. For real. She's off at school, never fucks you, always bitching at you, and suggests you get it elsewhere?

.... what the fuck? Go get it elsewhere. Then divorce and leave her. I'll put money on her telling you when you leave her that she's been fucking people from school for the past three years.
>>
>>16461650
no no

not the be one in denial but im 100% positive that this is not the case at all

my wife is one that also has no one left, no parents(dead), family distant etc.

she wouldnt really have anyone without me as well

this situation is retarded as fuck on paper and reading it to myself lol
>>
whats happening is im seeing that despite my wife being older than me she is incredibly immature - the younger 2nd girl is contrasting her and kind of making me see through the tits/pussy diversion?
>>
>>16461680
The younger girl is essentially replacing her.
>>
>>16461665
>my wife is one that also has no one left, no parents(dead), family distant etc.
So what? How does this mean she's not taking dick at school?
>this situation is retarded as fuck on paper and reading it to myself lol
Yes, it really is. You should trust your gut. Look, I'm just some dude over the internet, but I've been around the block and women who:
>Don't want to fuck you
>Bitch at you all day
>Tell you to go fuck other people
Are obviously no longer emotionally involved with you.

So why is she with you, you ask? You answered your own questions:
>She has no one else
She's a bitch. She knows she's a bitch. She also knows that she can be a bitch to you, not fuck you, and treat you like shit and you won't do a god damned thing about it besides whine on the internet. She also knows you're the type of guy who "doesn't want to go fuck someone else."

Sounds like a pretty sweet situation for her to have a man in her life that gives her food, clothing, shelter, money, and let's her do whatever the fuck she wants.

She might not be cheating on you, but like I said, why WOULDN'T she be fucking other people? She knows you won't do shit, even if you did find out.... besides whine on the internet.

I'm starting to kind of hate you. Look at this from a guy's point of view:
>Have woman at home who I can bitch at to keep the house clean
>No matter how much I abuse her, she pays for all of my shit, gives me a house, and let's me go to school, AND cleans the fucking house
>I fuck her whenever I want to fuck her
>She tells me she wants romance. I tell her "That's just not me" and to "clean the fucking house more"
The fuck? If I were this guy, do you REALLY think I wouldn't be:
>Fucking whoever I want at school because my wifey is my bitch and on lock
Pull your head out of your ass man.
>>
>>16461697

god damn, thanks man i needed that (seriously)

im gonna fall out of this thread now, thanks for the replies and advice
>>
4chan is like the worst place for marriage advice. Go see a marriage counselor, or better yet your pastor. If you're not both on the same page in willingness to work for your marriage, then there's nothing there.
>>
Just get rid of her. Women are tools, not people.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.