[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Attraction
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 3
File: consider me rustled.gif (327 KB, 640x472) Image search: [Google]
consider me rustled.gif
327 KB, 640x472
How can you tell if a girl like you or is attracted to you?

> physiological tells?

> behavioral tells?

> psychological tells?

HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW
>>
>ask her
>ask others what they think
>pay attention to body language
>>
>>17103459
what kind of body language?

> ask her
does that actually work? it seems like a pretty stupid thing to do

no tact

reminds me of my friend in middle school
> be friend
> like qt asian girl
> sit down next to her at lunch
> everyone already pretty much knows they like each other
> he says nothing
> they sit in awkward silence for awhile while eating
> suddenly, he whips his head towards her
> ANONETTE DO YOU LIKE ME?
> u-uuh y-ya I guess(?)
> next day she says she doesn't like him anymore
>>
>>17103447
Yes. Ask her. Best asked in private. If she rejected you, at least you know where you stand. If not? Score.

I spent months giving this oblivious guy all the signs that I liked him. His response was to pull further away to the point that I thought this guy hated me so I backed the fuck off.

He finally confessed he had a crush on me much later. Wew, wild ride and now I get to tease him about how ungodly oblivious he is.
>>
>>17103512
I'm probably "that guy" level

is there a specific way I should I ask her?

shouldn't I try to be smoother than that? she invited me to an edm festival soon so I was thinking I would make a move then, but its on May 21st so it might be bad to wait

> help me oneisan
>>
>>17103522
Oh, my sweet summer child...

Be straight up. A simple, "Hey. Are you into me or anything?" is perfectly fine.

Going for honesty is always the best move to make. If you ask her about her feelings, then you'll know where you stand. If she -like- likes you then yeah, woo the fuck out of her. If she's just a friend, then you can stop stressing over it and be chill friends.

It would be awkward as fuck to wait a month, make a move and she was only asking to hang as friends at this festival. Can't say either way if the invite from her is her making a pass, or just being friendly without context.

I hope you're not 'that guy' level because my bae? He's as dumb as a rock when it comes to being aware that he's being hit on. Practically shoved my boobs at him and he still didn't take a hint.
>>
>>17103537
I'm oblivious as fuck when it comes to girls flirting with me

like harem anime protagonist oblivious

what kind of stuff should I look for to tell if she likes me?
>>
>>17103542
Uh. Given that I am not a master flirt, I can only give you things that I do. Everyone flirts differently anyway...

Basic things like not exactly being able to hold eye contact long. Not in an "I'm intimidated" way, but a bashful way. More casual touching with you over other people. Generally, making you more the focus of their attention over others. More interested in finding out about you specifically or observing you more than others, but most people try to do their discreet watching on the sly so their crush doesn't notice.

I mercilessly tease my crush, for one. Always pester them for attention, too.

Fun fact, women's voice pitch goes up when they're talking to a guy they like. So if she's talking at a higher pitch with you than with others? She probably likes you. I'm even consciously aware of doing this now and it's embarrassing..
>>
>>17103569
Ok, I'll look out for these signs, I'm pretty sure she's done a few of these things to me (and I've done similar shit to her as well)
>>
>>17103537
>Practically shoved my boobs at him and he still didn't take a hint.

Pfft. Women are so fucking dense when it comes to "hinting". Plus, give guys some slack. Men get into a lot of shit just for THINKING their female friends could be mates. He probably thought about it but you'll probably pull the "Hurrr just because a girl flirts with you doesn't mean she must like you stop ruining the friendship"
>>
>>17103582
Well then, you're in your right to ask her straight up then. Besides, knowing hurts nothing. Wallowing in the unknown will only drive you to madness.

>>17103584
This guy got pics with his name on them. That's not a hint, that's an invitation to ruin a friendship. Boob pics aren't 'just being friendly'.
>>
>>17103466
>what kind of body language?
if you are tallking with her then she:
Plays with her hair,
Pupil dilates,
Smiling wide open and laughing even at your corny jokes,
Leaning towards you,
Getting a bit touchy (non sensual),
Have a higher pitch of voice,
Getting closer to you
then there's a possibility that she likes you. Those are just few and pretty sure there's more.

But remember , you'll never know if you'll never try. Try asking her personally. Good luck! :D
>>
>>17103617
I've caught her mimicking my body language a lot too (at least it totally seemed like she was)
>>
>>17103447
Alright, you fucking autistic bastard.
I want you to think about this, long and hard- are you ready?
1. Ask them, grow a pair.
2. If they're shy or a little anxious around you, they probably like you. In which case see #1.
3. Do they get excited when they see you? Run up and give you a hug? Ask you to spend time with them? This shit isn't complicated, you're just over thinking it. See #1.
>>
>>17103741
isnt it beta to just ask them?

I was told my entire life that you shouldn't be straightforward with this shit

everything I know is a lie
>>
>>17103852
BE STRAIGHT FORWARD. THERE IS NO MAGICAL BULLSHIT. IF YOU LIKE SOMEONE TELL THEM.
>>
>>17103859
should I ask her if she wants to go on a date some time? specifically using the word "date"
>>
>>17103852
Asking a girl out on a date is never beta. Not asking her out, now that's beta.
>>
>>17103868
I DON'T CARE HOW YOU DO IT. JUST DO IT. FUCJMKMKMMMJJJFJEND.
>>
>>17103874
>>17103886
Alright, alright, I'll do it and I'll be specific so that she knows its a DATE

I'm sick of the uncertainty

last time I asked out a girl vaguely (asked if she wanted to see a movie so not THAT vague) she asked me if it was a date after she flaked and then said that she was going through some stuff right now (typical bullshit)
>>
>>17103874
>Asking a girl out on a date is never beta

>YOU ENTITLED PIG! STOP TRYING TO FUCK EVERY GIRL YOU'RE FRIENDS WITH

>YOU'RE SUCH A CREEP. WHY ARE YOU ASKING RANDOM WOMEN OUT? SHES MINDING HER BUSINESS LEAVE HER ALONE!

>ARE YOU TRYING TO RUIN THE WORK ENVIRONMENT? DON'T ASK YOUR CO-WORKER OUT!

>EW, YOU'RE TRYING TO GET A GF AT CLUBS? YOU'RE SUCH A DESPERATE FAGGOT

>SHE'S THERE TO LEARN! STOP ASKING GIRLS AT YOUR CLASS YOU WEIRDO

>ONLINE DATING SITES ARE JUST HOOKUPS, BRO. YOU'RE AN UGLY LONER WITH NO GAME. NO GIRL ON THIS SITE WANTS YOU
>>
>>17103915
Who let you out of your containment board? Back to /r9k/ with you.
>>
>>17103930
You haven't disproven those facts, kid
>>
>>17103939
You have to be 18 to use this site.
>>
>>17103939
none of those situations have ever happened, I guarantee it

unless you look and act like the typical animoo neckbeard

I hide my power level and am /fit/ so I can get away with almost anything
>>
>>17103942
>Stating facts makes you childish.

This is a new twist on /adv/
>>
>>17103946
>none of those situations have ever happened, I guarantee it

>I hide my power level and am /fit/ so I can get away with almost anything

>/fit/

You can't say "it never happens " if you never experienced it
>>
>>17103951
> facts
>>
>>17103951
>calling shitposting facts
>going on an angry sperglord rant

That's new on /adv/. You clearly have not been here before. Don't mistake this board for /r9k/. The difference is that on this board, people actually want to improve. On /r9k/, posters do not want to improve because they chose to be failures at life.
>>
>>17103957
so these things have happened to you?

oh please do tell your stories
>>
>>17103961
Of course they didn't happen. He's making it all up like a typical angry sperglord on /r9k/.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-04-22-04-47-06.png (363 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-22-04-47-06.png
363 KB, 1080x1920
>>17103961
>>17103963
>Male shame doesn't exist

Anytime a guy complains about not getting girls, he's being harassed at by normalfags and femcunts. You've NEVER seen people calling a kv a creepy entitled faggot? It's getting a lot harder for guys to get into relationships
>>
>>17103447
Wet pussy easiest way ever~
>>
>>17103974
People call you a creepy entitled faggot because you are a creepy entitled faggot, not because you are a kv.

It's clear you are not interested in advice or improving yourself, so just leave and go back to wallowing in misery on /r9k/. If one day you change your mind and want to become something, then you're welcome to return.
>>
>>17103984
>People call you a creepy entitled faggot because you are a creepy entitled faggot

>Just world fallacy

If a person is a KV, usually they'll just get a way harder times attracting women. When he complain, he gets shit on. Even if he was actually trying. You still haven't prove me wrong with aby of my points
>>
>>17104011
Spouting /r9k/ memes does nothing but tell everyone you are a loser and chose to be a loser.

Want to not be a loser? Stop going on /r9k/. You have been indoctrinated by their toxicity.
>>
>>17104011
thats simply false

I'm a virgin and I get along fine with tons of people

I take care of my body and looks, plus I'm not a douchebag so girls generally like me
>>
So a girl I met 2 months ago through my social circle seemed interested in me. She gave me a lot of signs, but I might have waited too long: we texted a lot and she always kept the conversation going. When I asked (trhough text) to grab a drink sometime, she said "I like you, but as a friend". I replied "I didn't get that idea" and since then there have been no texts.

When we meet again through our social circle (not sure when, could be this weekend by coinsidence, but at max 2 months), should I bring it up again? Or ask her in person about it? Everything seemed like she was interested (I might have let the "interest" die a bit off over time though) until I asked to grab a drink.
>>
How do you guys feel about asking her best friend wether the friend knows if she is interested in not?
>>
How can you tell if a guy is attracted to you?
I know that it's really subjective and different for every person but I have no idea about this kind of stuff.
>>
>>17104146
Why not ask him out on a date? That way you will know.
>>
>>17104165
I've never spoken to him before, don't you think that would be weird?
>>
>>17104205
Then go and talk to him. Introduce yourself. If you get good vibes then ask him out.
>>
File: ishygddt.jpg (23 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
ishygddt.jpg
23 KB, 600x600
>>17103974
>your pic
>caring about what some nu-male redditor thinks
>>
>>17104061
>should I bring it up again? Or ask her in person about it?
No, you're just making things weird, she's def not interested. If she changes her mind, she knows how to contact you.
>>
>>17104101
>How do you guys feel about asking her best friend wether the friend knows if she is interested in not?
Might as well just ask the girl you like, because her friend will tell her you like her faster than the speed of light.
>>
Just look at her eyes whenever you see her. If she looks at your eyes when you look at her eyes, you will see it in her eyes. And then you will know. Don't over complicate these things, this is simple biology. Most warm-blooded animals can figure this out with a blindfold on, under laboratory conditions. In fact, most warm-blooded animals can do it blindfolded, while on LSD, typically with unusual vigor and enthusiasm. 99.98% of blindfolded male monkeys on acid could rapidly determine whether or not a female monkey was sexually interested in them. On average, they proceeded to intercourse within 13 minutes of being drugged.
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.