[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My boyfriend likes to annoy me. When I tell him to stop, he gets
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2
File: 1460929818781.jpg (16 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1460929818781.jpg
16 KB, 400x400
My boyfriend likes to annoy me. When I tell him to stop, he gets butthurt. He thinks he's being playful, but he's usually just hurting me or being really annoying. He only does this when we're alone and chilling.

For some examples,
-He'll force my arm up and tickle me, or do weird shit like shove his face in my armpit. This hurts even more because I have a bad shoulder and he never acknowledges it.

-If I'm laying on my back, he'll shove his finger in my belly button (annoying)

-If I lay on my side or stomach he runs his finger through my buttcrack

-If we're cuddling he will lick my hair (which grosses me out to the point where I want to throw up for some reason)

-he play fights me hard to the point where I have been injured

Like for fuck's sake, my boyfriend is the most annoying person when we're just chilling together at home. When we're out on dates, it's great. There are some times at home when he's normal but that's when he is tired or in a good mood.

I've told him to stop so many fucking times that I want to cry over it. He thinks he's so fucking funny but he's not, I can't stand it. Like I kinda want to leave him over it just so I don't have to deal with this almost every time we hang out, but I love him and we've been together several years, but he gets really fucking annoying.
>>
Grow your balls up kid!

it works.
>>
He's doing it to see your reaction. Stop being a baby over minor bullshit and he'll stop.
>>
>>17096544
I don't know why I have this, but I get really grossed out easily. Like, I know he does the hair licking thing and the belly button thing because for some reason, these things trigger me to gag. I don't know why. It's literally a reflex within me. It's usually with things regarding moisture, and belly buttons just gross me out in general. Also if there is water near my ears I gag. He tries to wet willy me a lot.

But this is like a reflex. I couldn't stop it if I tried. And he thinks it's hilarious. And he's been doing this for like years. And he kept doing it to me last night. We were chilling and drinking and relaxes. The moment I get close to him, he shoves his finger in my belly button. I gag, feel like shit because I'm already drinking. It just feels terrible. It's not minor anymore because he will literally "pick on me" for over an hour. Just repetitively bugging me.
>>
>>17096537
>punch him in the face
>say it is a joke and laugh

Hell stop the bullshit or get angry. If he gets angry dump him. Had bf who kept doing this shit and getting away was the best
>>
>>17096574
I cannot because he is 1000 times stronger and bigger than me with fighting experience. And any time I even attempt to roughly play fight him back, he either blocks it or dominates me. It also encourages him because I cannot win.
>>
>>17096589
Relationships are about communication. You communicated you dont like this shitty behaviout. He constantly ignored you.

I would dump him immediately. After years he is NOT stopping and he never will. Can you imagine living with a person like that. If you two live together can you imagine getting home tired and dealing with this ALL. THE. FUCKING. TIME.

Think about it
>>
Not going to lie I do some of those things when I'm over a relationship but I want the other person to be over it as well. I hate breaking up with people :(
Is he bored? Maybe he wants to do something fun but you're not the "get up and do things" type?
Also; is this a new thing or has he been like this since the beginning?
>>
>>17096537
he's a fucking little boy in a man's body and he does this to prove to you he can because he's bigger. He won't grow out of ths
>>
>>17096632
He's always been roughly playful since the beginning. He probably found out about my gag reflex thing about a year into our relationship, and hasn't stopped since. We've been together for five years.

It's normal. At one point I was laughing with him over it, now it's gotten so annoying that I can't stand it.

As far as our dates, sex life, relationship in general, he's very affectionate, loving, caring, etc. when he is not picking on me. We actually just started moving up in life and things have been going really great for us in terms of life success.
>>
>>17096646
This is honestly what I've considered as well. It seems like he has the testosterone level of a high school boy even though we are mid 20s.

I've noticed if he works out, after work when he's tired, or after we've had sex, he is calm, not fucking with me, and really affectionate. If we're relaxing and he is still pumped and energized, he fights me and does these annoying things. It's like he constantly needs a physical outlet, and handles it in a way which is kinda immature for someone our age.
>>
He sounds like a fucking child. I'd drop him.
>>
>>17096544

He's not a schoolyard bully, he's her fucking boyfriend. She shouldn't have to work him, when she says "this annoys the shit out of me and you do it for no other reason than to annoy the shit out of me and I'm goddamn sick of it," he should fucking stop.
>>
>>17096667
Doesn't matter if he is in his mid 20's he is acting like a 14 year old boy. Watch a group of 14 year old boys and how they punch, slap and harass the shit out of each other. It is more about who is dominant and who is on the bottom. I don't understand women that go for these petty bullies as adults.
>>
>>17096652
Try telling him to cut it out, like seriously give him an ultimatum. Either he respects your will and stops doing what you repeatedly ask him to stop doing; or it's not going to work out.
It seems harsh but he may need a good shock to understand he's being a nuisance.
Or you could find the thing that bugs him to no end and do that repeatedly until he stops, but that usually doesn't end well.
>>
>>17096589

Being scared that your partner is going to physically hurt you is a really fucking bad sign.
>>
>>17096571
Leave him ffs.

Have some respect for yourself girl
>>
>>17096707
it won't work. when you tell a bully to stop they step it up. only way for OP to stop it is to get the fuck away from him but even then she needs to be careful. This is the kind of guy that will stalk her and hurt her when he is rejected.
>>
>>17096652
>picking on me
would your parents think he is a wonderful guy knowing he does this? what about his parents? Who raised this punk anyway
>>
>>17096667

If you think this relationship is at all worth salvaging (personally I don't, but what do I know), try talking to him about it when he's NOT currently doing it. Maybe even when you're out on a date and he CAN'T do it. Force him to discuss it in an environment where he can't avoid the issue by making you gag and laughing about it.
Christ, I want to punch this guy.
>>
>>17096537
Scream at him you hate him and that he only hurts you, make it clear to him he makes you suffer and you can't stand him anymore. Use your tears against him, make him feel guilty like he should, he needs to be devastated by your blame. Blame him as he deserves to be blamed and then dump him for good.
>>
>>17096537
>>17096571
Holy shit you're this anon aren't you

http://archive.4plebs.org/adv/thread/15007642/#15008612
>>
>>17096715
Well shit he sounds like he's a little immature not Jeffrey Dahmer
I don't think she needs to be worried about him stalking her, he hasn't beat her or ever seriously harmed her, from the sounds of it there's no mental, emotional or physical abuse happening and they seem to like eachother and she obviously wants to make it work (they don't even live together so that's saying something).
Maybe this guy grew up with a lot of siblings and this way of displaying affection is normal for him? Maybe this is way of communicating emotions he doesn't want to say out loud or doesn't realize he's having.
While I agree if he doesn't stop she should leave, I think its rather unfair to paint him as a future serial killer because he touches her buttcrack.
Some girls would be super into playfulness in a guy, she is not so now they need to compromise if they want this to work.
>>
>>17096744
compromise? he needs to grow the fuck up and stop
>>
File: jesse.jpg (29 KB, 245x295) Image search: [Google]
jesse.jpg
29 KB, 245x295
>>17096739

How the fuck did you pull that up from 2 years ago?

In any case, if that post is yours OP, leave this fucker right now, holy shit. Pinning you down? I don't care how childish his reason was, that's insanely not okay.

It's over, OP. Just leave. Stop putting up with this absolute horse shit. It's not silly. You don't deserve to spend your life with such a pathetic baby. Get the fuck out of there asap.
>>
>>17096739
Ya weird how'd you pull that up from 2 years ago

And it *IS* that bitch! It's gotta be!

The stories are too similar
>>
OP, you are dating a guy who thinks your anger is funny, and who intentionally makes you angry for his own entertainment.

Read that sentence again, and let it sink in.

Leave him.
>>
>>17096798
>a guy who thinks your anger is funny, and who intentionally makes you angry for his own entertainment
Most fitting description of a 4chan poster.
>>
>>17096739
Reading that thread was sad.
>>
OP, it may simply be that this is his way of showing you affection and he doesn't realise that it's *actually* annoying you. I used to do similar things with my ex gf but stopped when she said it was annoying, but then she asked me why I stopped and said she actually found it kind of funny.

Basically, you might not be making it clear enough that this behavior isn't welcome.
>>
>>17096739
>http://archive.4plebs.org/adv/thread/15007642/#15008612

wow, just... wow.
If my gf did this with a chicken I'd fucking leave her.
when I was 4 years old a cock tried to kill me. since that day I'm afraid of birds

I don't think my gf would ever pull something like your bf so talk to him or get rid of him because he sounds weird and abusive
>>
>>17096589
This doesn't sound good.

I would give him an ultimatum. Stop with the rough-housing and etc. or I'm breaking up with you.

Give him two weeks if he does any of that shit after day 14; drop him.
>>
>>17096739
I got dubs in that thread and they didn't bring me luck :(
>>
Have you tried having a serious talk with him about it? Basically just say to him what you told us. List the behaviors, list the reasons why you don't like it, how it makes you feel, and use strong language like "fucking annoying" and "this shit makes me want to break up with you I can't take it anymore fucking stop" Do not be subtle.
>>
You know what to do, OP. You're just to scared to do anything about it.
>>
>>17096589
That sounds hilarious. I've been around martial arts/combat sports most of my life and Im totally fine with fighting people but I recently had a gf that would really try to hurt me and would even say that I'm lying when id say that it hurts. We were a bit play fighting but it would seem like she'd purposely try to hurt me. Sometimes it would feel like borderline domestic violence.

Your post makes me laugh but feel sad at the same time :/
>>
>>17096537
hah I had an abusive ex do all this kind of shit to me specifically bc I hated it. he would also enjoy if I lost my temper and yelled so he could act like a hurt puppy and make me apologize because he shoved his finger in my bellybutton and I hated it. the only way I could diffuse the situation was to mess with him right back but his intentions were always bad. multiple times rough housing with me and my head gets slammed into something hard or I have finger bruises on my arms all week. I finally broke up with him and he's been harassing me, my friends, and even my family for the last two months. im sorry you have a crappy manchild, he will never stop if you already tried telling him to or he continues after "accidentally" injuring you.
>>
>>17096744
he probably won't hurt her bc he doesn't want to go to jail like my ex who is content to mail me tons of shit to my house, my email, msg all my friends online, call my dad on the phone. you are really giving too much credit to someone who has been with her for years and still doesn't respect her when she says "please stop"
>>
>>17096589
wait til he is asleep and then hit him with a baseball bat, full fucking force. first in the gut, then the face, then the back of his head.

Keep whacking at him until he gets the joke and starts laughing with you
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.