[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I get this guy to fall in love with me?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6
I haven't had sex in 6 years and want to fuck this guy who I could see myself marrying. He's an ethical vegan like me, is a physicist (unlike me but I love science and am considering becoming a researcher), He has thin lips, a big nose, fair skin, blue eyes, and dark brown hair which happen to all be my favorite combination of features. He's really cool and amusing and everything. I haven't met him IRL yet but I want to fuck him and probably marry him. I'm kind of nervous though because what if the chemistry isn't there for him or for me. Should I wear low cut tops and tight fitting clothes so we can hurry up and make babies or be myself and risk him seeing me as just a friend?
>>
You sound a bit nutty. Leave the poor guy alone
>>
> or be myself and risk him seeing me as just a friend
I hope this is bait. Are you considering faking a personality for your whole life as a mother? Besides, men do not reject women because they are their friends but because they are not attracted. Being a friend is an advantage, not a drawback.

> How to make a man fall in love with you?
Usually shared interests is what makes us more attracted to women than anything else. If you figure out some of his hobbies (music, sports, whatever) and take a genuine interest in some of them, half of the battle is won.
>>
Well, start by just daying hi. The find some excuse to talk to him. Just small chat first. Do that everytime you see the fucker and you will probably make a connection. After that you can escalate.
>>
>>17095906
There's no telling if he's as nutty as me yet and he thinks I'm awesome so far.

I'm not that confident in my appearance though. Last relationship I had with a guy he was extremely critical of the most gorgeous girls and it made me feel like absolute shit and I never recovered. Guy was ugly as fuck too but had the highest standards and I'm scared all guys are that shallow deep down.
>>
>>17095893
post pic you fatass we will suggest improvement
>>
Be yourself
>>
>>17095910
>Are you considering faking a personality for your whole life as a mother

No. I just think my tits are probably my most attractive feature to men and I'm pretty plain without them and if my personality doesn't shine on the first IRL encounter then hopefully my tits make up for it. I enjoy dressing up in private actually so technically I would be being myself but in public I don't usually show cleavage because it makes me uncomfortable.

I went on three dates off of the internet and after a while all but one forgot about me. I wore jackets and we made boring small talk in a restaurant. I mean one invited me to go camping that night but after that he didn't even talk to me. The other one feigned interest for a while then just disappeared.

>>17095908
We're already planning on meeting we're just both really busy with work and school so there hasn't been any time.
>>
>>17095924
Any improvement you recommend is just going to be adding more lipstick to a pig.
http://imgur.com/a/AxNRc
>>
>>17095944
Don't worry he won't be "seeing you as a friend" lol
>>
>>17095944
I like your same face.
>>
>>17095940
>>17095944
You do look proud of your boobs. What do you mean by 'plain', do you feel you are boring in conversation? Like I said, show some interest in his hobbies or have some hobbies of your own. You have the looks already, he won't reject you for being his friend.
>>
>>17095944
And how exactly did you manage to not have sex in 6 years ?

Are you some flavor of crazy by any chance ?
>>
>>17095964
Thanks I guess.
>>17095973
Thanks.
>>17095979
My boobs are really just average at best but guys like tits and the rest of me is just eh as well. I mean I'm average as fuck and a lot of times I feel less than average for reasons I'm too embarrassed to even say.

I feel I'm boring when you first meet me because it's small talk and I'm nervous and don't act like myself. Also being in a restaurant where everyone can hear everything you say doesn't encourage me to be interesting or talk about personal things. We have veganism and atheism and a love for science in common already. But to be honest I hate talking about veganism. I've been an activist for so long I need a break from it. It would be comforting just knowing that my significant other understood everything about it though. It's so painful explaining the issues to people, most of whom are determined to not understand, over and over and over again. Aside from venting like what I ended up doing just now I don't even think I want it to be a regular focus of discussion because it stresses me out. I see your point though but its 3:34 AM and I start to ramble when I'm sleep deprived so sorry.
>>17095995
I've been vegan for 6 years and wont have sex with a meat eater. Plus I'm picky beyond that and usually have no sex drive. I only want to have sex with someone I love and would like to be the father of my children otherwise it's pointless to me.

And technically I have mental disorders although I'm more logical and sane than most people I come into contact with. I have anxiety disorder and PTSD.
>>
File: 1459281728793.gif (2 MB, 380x285) Image search: [Google]
1459281728793.gif
2 MB, 380x285
>>17096073
>wont have sex with a meat eater
>father of my children
>PTSD

Oh boy
I hope mr physicist will be able to handle you.

Perhaps you can start reading Susskind's theoretical minimum series, you would have something interesting to ask him.
>>
>>17096092
He wouldn't have sex with a meat eater either. And he does want kids. And yes I have PTSD but I have a new life now and I function so it's not going to be a big deal to him.
>>
Humankind is doomed if these two batshit crazy vegans are going to breed.
>>
Just bee yourself :^)
>>
Hey op, are we talking Freelee/Vegangainz tier here?

From your posts I get the impression you'll be meeting irl shortly?

I think cleavage is always a plus, do that. Beyond that, if you wanna display your attraction there are the usual tricks of laughing too hard at his jokes and leaning close. Find a reason to sit closer to him, and ask to meet him again.
>>
>>17095944
Welp honestly your not drop dead gorgeous that would be a lie but I think your a little cutie. Would bang/10
>>
File: 1450639370007.jpg (31 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
1450639370007.jpg
31 KB, 540x540
>>17095893
>He's an ethical vegan like me
GET
THE
FUCK
OUT

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>17095893
>ethnic vegan like me
Your children will be weak as hell
>my advice
Just go get a macho man
>>
>>17095893
>I haven't had sex in 6 years and want to fuck this guy who I could see myself marrying.
Do you think there might be a reason nobody wants to fuck you?
>He's an ethical vegan like me
You both sound well adjusted
>is a physicist (unlike me but I love science and am considering becoming a researcher)
You are considering starting a degree so you can research... have you ever read a research paper or looked in depth into science?
I hate when people say "I love *topic*"
>He has thin lips, a big nose, fair skin, blue eyes, and dark brown hair which happen to all be my favorite combination of features
Thanks for adding that?
>He's really cool and amusing and everything
Don't care
>I haven't met him IRL yet but I want to fuck him and probably marry him
You sound like a good judge of character
>I'm kind of nervous though because what if the chemistry isn't there for him or for me
Oh dear
>Should I wear low cut tops and tight fitting clothes so we can hurry up and make babies or be myself and risk him seeing me as just a friend?
I'm sure coming across as easy to a guy who is educated will work in your favour.
>>
>>17095944
just come on to him like start with passionate kissing and work your way from passionate romantic to raunchy and wanting to fuck. you're a blonde with average size breasts and a relatively attractive face just be direct and he'll fuck you
>>
>>17096134
It's doomed if we don't.

>>17096343
More like VeganGains. He has a more scientific approach than Freelee from what I've seen of the two of them. Plus he totally fucking destroys the arguments against veganism and makes you go oh snap even though you're not a black Disney star from the 90's, and Freelee is just like yeah good points I would have worded it differently but yeah she's okay.

Plan on meeting after finals.

>>17096372
Thanks.

>>17096691

Ethical*

Our children will be warriors. You have to be stronger than average in order to be an outspoken vegan. Pussies stick with the status quo and ignore reality out of pure weakness in every way.

Macho men don't eat meat if that's what you're implying. In my opinion. If someone is a meat eater I automatically see them as either WEAK AS FUCK and dumber than shit, or uneducated.

>>17096763

People want to fuck me, idiot. Just worried that the person I want to want to fuck me might not want to fuck me.

And I've been taking intro science classes so far but yes I've read hundreds of studies and I do love it... One of my professors was the one who suggested I become a researcher.

Anyway, I typed everything at like 3 am in the morning and I wasn't expecting to be taken seriously I guess I was just bored and felt like rambling.
>>
I seriously dislike all vegans.
>>
>>17097828
Well honestly it's because you're retarded so unless you want everyone know you're retarded you shouldn't be so open about your opinions. Not trying to offend, just trying to help.
>>
>>17097849

Animals are weak and gay and deserve to be converted into energy so I can do meaningful human things that animals could never understand
>>
>>17095893
Tits
>>
File: 1450964113938.jpg (2 KB, 109x125) Image search: [Google]
1450964113938.jpg
2 KB, 109x125
>>17096073

>this is the kind of female that posts on 4chan

oi vey mate i'm just gonna end it
>>
File: 1455426191063.png (9 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1455426191063.png
9 KB, 225x225
>>17098072

Are you at all surprised?
>>
File: stone angel.jpg (82 KB, 659x439) Image search: [Google]
stone angel.jpg
82 KB, 659x439
>>17095893
The answer to your question is: you don't.
That's not how love works, ever. Years ago I was in a situation similar to yours and it ended as badly as one can imagine, 0/10 would not recommend.
Take your focus off of him and work on yourself. Then and only then will you find someone you're actually compatible with.
Good luck.
>>
>>17095944
Your lips look asymmetrical and tiny. Try a lip plumping gloss, it'll help balance them out with the rest of your face. Also, your face is chubby, get /fit/ and hope it slims down a little. You have big eyes, which will do good work for you.

You're pretty average, but you're not uggo. There's room for improvement. You have stuff to work with.
>>
>>17098081
To be honest I'm not focusing on him much. I'm too busy for that. I was just rambling last night out of boredom. I mean technically it's still true but I'm more hoping that I'm able to love him than vice versa. Obviously both would be necessary but I have a very hard time falling in love.

>>17098149

I like small lips. And the top lip is supposed to be smaller in my opinion if that's what you're talking about. But I agree about everything. Thanks.
>>
Ok a advice, start getting into his hobbies, have deep conversations and only wear "sexy" clothes alone with him, the best way to have him in your hand is to push him and needs to be alone, if he has a car, tell him to give you a ride, this is the best time...
Btw being a vegan and only have relationship with vegans is really stupid.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.