[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Casual Sex
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7
File: 1460696796643.png (781 KB, 824x766) Image search: [Google]
1460696796643.png
781 KB, 824x766
So /adv/.

I've basically squandered my whole freshman year of college in terms of romantic endeavors. I'm about to turn 19, and I'm a virgin, and I've never had a real girlfriend. I'm an engineering student so I'm about to get my figurative shit pushed in by my impending time commitment.
I've wanted to lose my virginity to someone I knew and liked (despite male virginity having no intrinsic value), but have basically stopped caring and have been thinking that what's best for me would be to start focusing on getting pussy as frequently as possible. While I'm not great socially, I'd consider myself to be pretty smart and getting pussy seems easy if you put your mind to it (and that's the only destination). Other than the obvious issue of not being attractive enough to into hookups (I'm continually hitting the gym and eat pretty well so I am trying to improve myself), is this:

>A good idea
>A bad idea
>It don't matter. None of this matters.
>Ya can't win
>>
File: 1454186868424.png (572 KB, 567x858) Image search: [Google]
1454186868424.png
572 KB, 567x858
Why do you want this? Is it because of social pressure, or do you want to prove to yourself that you're capable of receiving romantic attention from a woman? Or do you want to live a full life? Whichever way, you didn't choose a very good major for it, and the number of girls easily accessible in your classes will decrease as time goes on. You have to be in some sort of social circle in order to be romantically involved with anyone (unless you are lucky or exceptional). You don't need to use your brain to get a girlfriend and sometimes it's better if you don't. But you do need a half way decent personality and at least some sort of effort. It's not up to me how much you value getting laid.
>>
>>17067960
I'm kinda dead inside.

I do want to prove to myself I can get romantic attention and I do want to live a full life. I mean, it's unlikely I'll change majors (assuming things go well for me on that front). I've got friends.
I've kind of had an epiphany about sex and now don't value it at all really, I just figure I can get some enjoyment out of it by putting in some effort.
I'd say I have an okay personality, my hobbies are boring (vidya, films, cartoons, and anime mostly) but I can make my friends laugh pretty easily and have been told I have other good qualities, but just don't see them because my current cycle of self-hatred.
>>
>>17067960
>>17067983
I'd say social pressure is also a big factor but I don't consider it *as* much because one shouldn't really care about that. Like, the main reason I wanted a girlfriend initially was because of emotional reasons/validation.
>>
File: Sm0wAuU.jpg (885 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
Sm0wAuU.jpg
885 KB, 2000x1333
>>17067986
I'm about to graduate and I was in a sort of similar situation as you are now. My experience was to take what I could get because men have a lower sexual market value than women, on average. But this hasn't led to any fulfilling relationships, I would date a girl for 4 or 5 months and then get bored or depressed and move on because I didn't have a really strong attachment to the girl. So view this as a cautionary tale or a guide or whatever, but I wasn't particularly happy before and I'm not particularly happy now so make of that what you will. There's also a factor of how much of a reasonable sociopath you can be, because girls are blind a lot of times if you say the right things.
>>
>>17068033
My outlook is that I'm not too in the running for a fulfilling relationship anytime within, say, a few years or so (maybe never, considering my career path) and that having more exposure to women can increase the chances of a good relationship happening, if a girlfriend is what I really want.
>>
Bumping because I want someone else to weigh in on this
>>
File: 1460398480775.gif (662 KB, 800x528) Image search: [Google]
1460398480775.gif
662 KB, 800x528
>>17067905
>>17067905
>I've basically squandered my whole freshman year of college in terms of romantic endeavors. I'm about to turn 19, and I'm a virgin, and I've never had a real girlfriend.

Holy shit are you me? I'm literally in the exact same boat but I've never had a girlfriend period

>engineering
Physics hee

>focusing on pussy 100%'
same
>gym all the time
same

Wow man, your literally just like me. I want you to know that I know that feel. I know it 100%, I live it it every single day. None of these people have any idea what its like but I do. I do.

>>17067983
>dead inside
>mfw
Here's what I'm doing
>protein sparing modified fast I abide by it religiously
>gym 3 times a week pure muscle training
>finished how to win friends and influence people
>>
File: 512541541345341.jpg (2 MB, 2880x1800) Image search: [Google]
512541541345341.jpg
2 MB, 2880x1800
Also just to get this out of the way since I know its coming sue me faggots
>>
>>17068546
>>17067905
I started all the self improvement stuff too late in the semester to have an impact
Come next semester all fat will be long gone and I will have muscle, will spend a shit load of money on new clothes for every day to have the latest "fashion", and I plan on reading the influence book 2 more times, gonna read this body language book, and gonna search for other stuff too

Also trying to get a job this summer on the off chance that somehow I can get a girlfriend and if not I can still get a little bit of sharpening my skills at influencing people

Also your thread is about to get raided by shitposting because some guy has a real rager for eternally whiteknighting
>>
>>17068546
lol I mostly do cardio, hoping to lift more this summer, my original gymbro went on to better things. I'm not sure I could abide by a diet that strict... sounding.

Misery enjoys company I guess? I'm just hoping to get mad pussy to fill the void.
>>
>>17068563
This... sounds a lot like me. Down to the job. Shit. Well, besides the spending money part, because, well, I don't have money. I'd like to think I dress well though.

But... fuck man. I'm about to read the art of the deal both to bask in the light of God-Emperor Trump and learn to sell myself better.
>>
>>17068565
look up the rapid fat loss handbook pdf and download it
abide by it and drop weight left and right

swap cardio for weight training, the book explains how you will be hemorrhaging so much weight already that the cardio isn't worth anything, save your energy for muscle building

The reason why I want pussy is extremely complicated and I could write pages on it but I guess I can summarize it as :

Its the greatest thing in existence and without it life is meaningless, it must feel so good that its godly, that its better than any alchohol, any drug, any vidya, any food, any anything

Thats why there are so many songs and movies about it, all these references in games, all this talk about it irl, why even religious talk about and say its a gift from god

People will come and go and try to discourage you, they will either insult you and tell you your doomed to fail and are a sub human who deserves it, or they will try to act like sex is no big deal and we need to let it go

Both are bullshit and they can go fuck themselves
>>
>>17068589
losing weight that fast sounds unsafe
>>
>>17068577
>>17068589
Also there is a massive amount of shame and depression from not having it

>>17068577
Borrow more money than you need from your college, spend it on clothes and have some money on hand to spend on other people on shit like food and whatever

>the god emperor trump
You even walk the path of the red pill

Are we clones?

Also Im gonna read that book since you say its good
>>
>>17068594
its fine I'm 7 weeks in and I'm still here and kicking
>>
>>17068589
I'm like at the opposite spectrum I guess. Pussy *could* be the greatest thing ever, and apparently having some kind of connection makes it better, but since both me having a good relationship and it being that good seems unlikely, I'm going for it for some kind of validation and a cheap thrill.

A point of advice I get a lot, and not just here, is to not put the pussy on the pedestal.

>>17068594
Yeah maybe

>>17068603
It's just that my parents are financing my college currently, managing money good enough that I haven't had to take out a student loan so far. From what I've heard student debt is a nail in your financial coffin, so I'm both trying to avoid it but at the same time not stress my parents. The reason I'm getting the job is to help them.
>>
File: 1461224319760.png (2 MB, 1252x872) Image search: [Google]
1461224319760.png
2 MB, 1252x872
>>17068617
people say having an "emotional connection" makes it better but they are lying
I've had threads before where if you really press them hard enough and dont let up, eventually the break down and angrily admit that pussy feels no different whether its knife against the throat in an alley style rape, or a fair tale honeymoon against a sunset

They also say that I'm crazy for wanting to know how it feels physically that badly but they sure don't seem to mind indulging in it fucking constantly

>dont put pussy on a pedastol
Yeah its that line from that shitty le sex comedy XD from like 2005, yeah the guys friends have no problem telling him that until they find out hes a virgin and then they become hellbent on getting him laid, one of them even says "your dick is my dick"

1000 dollars of student loans wont kill you, and its going to the best cause you could put it towards, your life goal
>>
>>17068617
whats your steam? I wanna add you
>>
>>17068647
meh, I'll share this here
It's "Crinkus"
>>
>>17068644
I mean, shitty quip aside you're blinding yourself with desire/obsession. At least that's what I'm seeing.

I mean, it makes sense it feels the same either way. Again, I wouldn't know.
>>
>>17068666
added
also nice trips

Also you and me want the same thing so I don't know what you mean by blinding myself
>>
>>17068678
From my perspective it seems like being denied the puss would be the end-all be-all for you. I'm chasing it because I feel like I'll just fail in regular relationships and want some validation/temporary pleasure.
>>
>>17068644
>pussy is pussy
Sure, but you're just talking about the physical feeling. What people who talk about the emotional connection are getting at, is that really wanting to be with someone after fucking them is something kind of special. Not just the "the sex was good, let's fuck again" but "I actually want to spend time with this person outside of the bedroom, despite how much I like fucking them". Those are usually the relationships you see where the couples refer to each other as best friends and such.

"Sex is sex", sure, but it's different with the right person. A proper partner is somebody you can have very passionate, meaningful sex with because of a desire to please them, which stems from a deeper, emotional connection.
>>
>>17068985
when your a virgin all you give a shit about is the sex itself, the physical sex
>>
>>17068985
I struggle with finding someone who's willing to screw me that I'm also willing to screw. An emotional connection on top of that sounds impossible.
>>
>>17069006
I'm a virgin at 23 and I've had girls offer themselves to me. One was a girl that I not only lacked a meaningful connection with but couldn't actually get along with too well. The other who was friend, but she was too far away and I didn't want to take another long distance risk. The most recent was a chick I met at work who was just plain too unattractive for me (pretty overweight, smoked and drank a LOT)

I sometimes think I'd be down for fucking any girl but then I realize that's not true. I do have standards and it's a combination of not finding the right girl and not meeting their expectations that's kept me a virgin so long. By "right girl" I mean someone I'm reasonably attracted to, who I'd feel comfortable around. Not necessarily a soul mate, but somebody I like enough.
>>
>>17069017
You and I are in the same exact boat man, I'm >>17069020 and >>17068985
>>
>>17069020
nothing disgusts me more than than virgins who had sex offered to them and said no
I've never had a chance
>>
>>17069024
Yeah, now that I think about it I the more I agree with what you say. I think I could have lost my virginity a few times if I played my cards right, but I never felt actually attraced to or interested in these people.
>>
>>17069042
How old are you?

And honestly if you were in the same spot as me you may have turned them down too. It wasn't even about virginity with the most recent girl, I just didn't want to have sex with her. If you met a girl you didn't like at all physically would you want to fuck her? I doubt it.

>but nobody has ever offered
You're young and shit, but girls probably did like you at times, you just didn't notice it. You can learn to get a read on when girls are really interested in you (not just in a friendly way), it's a look in their eyes, body language, and things they say and do. Part of it is also being in tune with your nature. You don't use your intellectual brain, you use your emotional brain and your balls to relate to women in the way you want to. If anything, your brain can be a huge roadblock, especially if you're more inclined to intellectualism and rational thought in everything.
>>
>>17069017
I'm here rn
>>
>>17069056
>>17069056
gonna be 19 in less than a month
fuck my life

>If you met a girl you didn't like at all physically would you want to fuck her?
If she doesnt have any diseases and she is dtf then sure

> especially if you're more inclined to intellectualism and rational thought in everything.
I always have been, thats why I've had to teach myself how to interact with normies and exploit their emotions

how to win friends and influence people is great
>>
>>17069276
Am I the only man on 4Chan who didn't get all bent out of shape for remaining a virgin into his late teens?
>>
>>17067905
Join a frat. You'll get laid.

Also, don't actually care about sex, you're better than that.
>>
You don't sound like you're ready for a relationship anyway. If you're incapable of loving yourself then you're incapable of loving someone else. Casual sex won't fill the void you have. I instead recommend trying to find yourself.
>>
>>17070385
what happens if frat guys find out your a virgin and your in their frat?
>>
>>17067905
A bad idea imo, what do you stand to gain by wasting your time sticking your dick into random strangers?

>>17067983
>I just figure I can get some enjoyment out of it by putting in some effort.d.
By your description, unlikely.

>>17070385
>Join a frat
literally why
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.