[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
if you aren't sure, it is probably them begin ghost battles
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 11
File: 1460830169427.png (28 KB, 449x445) Image search: [Google]
1460830169427.png
28 KB, 449x445
if you aren't sure, it is probably them

begin ghost battles
>>
Dear CUNT
I know you've almost finished your bachelor,
but please, don't move back to my city.
I really don't want to run into you again.

Eat shit and die.

Sincerely,
Anon
>>
Hey dee

Pretty please don't leave me wondering here

If you wanna hang out, nice, I wanted to. I want to get to know you more. If you didn't want to and you just used an excuse to dodge it, please tell me so. You said you would call back but seriously just tell me, it's ok. I don't bite and we don't know each other much anyways.

I just don't wanna bother you, since it's my fault and all that thing happened a year ago. I'm a dumbass and I'll take your cold shoulder as punishment if you want.
>>
K

I wish you would tell me where we went wrong. I still love you so much it hurts, even though you ended us 2 months ago. You offered to stay friends, but then treated me like dirt when you acknowledged me at all. How did it all fall apart so quickly? You say I didn't do anything wrong, but how can I believe that when you shifted your entire attitude toward me so quickly? I wish I could hate you for the way you treated me - being angry at you would dull the pain of knowing you don't love me anymore like you used to - but I can't do it. As pathetic as it is, I'll keep waiting for you forever, just as I told you I would.

Please talk to me, yellow bird.
G
>>
Dear Bitch

I wish never see you again fucking bitch
>>
>>17059637
niiiice
>>
Dear Mitch,

Fuck you. Ill never understand how you managed to turn everyone against me, even though some people still claim to be my friend. I hope you die in like 7 fires
>>
Dear Mitch,

Fuck you. I'll never forgive you and what you did was horrible. Hope you die alone you piece of shit. I want your friends to turn on you like you did to me. Die.

Your not friend anymore, Anon
>>
I am such a liar. I lied to your face. I don't want to be with you but I don't want to lose you from my life. I want something else, I want that guy who wants to fuck me raw every day, not a limp dick like you. I'm sorry. I don't know what to do, I don't know what to say, I felt sick when we had sex the last time, it's so bad. It's so boring. I faked a lot with you. I wish I didn't care.
>>
Yo captain asshole

I hate that I waste energy on hating you
Still beats forgiving you

Peace out cunt
>>
A

I know we've only recently met, and for a short time, but I can't get you out of my head. Knowing there is someone who I can relate to in almost every way and who shares all my interests kills me inside because I know we probably could never be together. I had so much fun getting to know you and show you a side of life that you hadn't experienced. I just wish it could last forever.
>>
I don't know if I love you anymore.
>>
How long do I have to wait before I contact you? Until after I lost my feelings for you, or when i currently suffer?

If I lost my feelings, what's the point? And if I do it now, I know you'll use it against me to hurt me.
>>
Pretty lady
Missing you lots. Wish I'd never lost that photograph of you that I took before you first went away... Back before I fell in love with you.
Oh well.
Hope your week has been going well.
Xx
>>
>>17059637
Very articulate, you stupid ho. Same goes for me. Go sell your shitty drugs somewhere else.
>>
>>17059810
Good because I don't love you anymore either and I'm not coming back to you, no more bullshit. I have lived and battled through so many issues with you but you try over and over to destroy me instead of support me.

Good riddance
>>
>>17059680
No justice, no peace. I don't like being fucked with by stupid hoes like you. And when I'm bored it's very entertaining to fuck with your shit. You know that a lot of people have my back on this. A lot of other people hate you, too.
>>
Dear H,

You're the most confusing person I've ever acquainted myself with. Hopefully one day you'll be able to grow up and understand the stress you put me through.

K
>>
Dear stupid ho -

You can post pics of your new "toys" on fb, you can post pics of your drug money. Someone told me you have some kind of immunity with the cops. You probably sucked a lot of dick to get that.

So put a dick in your mouth and stop fucking with people like ME. I went to your party just to fuck it up. I thought there'd be more people there since you invited the whole fucking world. HA ha all there was were some fat chicks who'd take anything you'd give them. Well, that's not me.

Until you fucking apologize for being a piece of shit, ima fuck you up as much as I can.

Braveheart, my ass. Pussyheart more like it.
>>
While my nan lay in her deathbed
I drank coffee like it was the cure
And felt so far from home
Five hundred miles to Des Moines
And no one to care how it felt
To never truly belong

After she died
I found solace in the arms of a forbidden love
Not knowing why
I was 18 but I felt newborn
And so afraid

The glue holding us together
Dissolved when she left us
Rainy days make me think of her
Even though it wasn't raining when she died
>>
J-

Can I have a moment alone with you? I have a lot to tell you... But yet it isn't much...
>>
>>17059873

Initials?
>>
M,

I really want it to work out between us, but due to what happened with R, I really have been unable to do anything. R seemed to be overly sexual and tried to hit on you. I know you caught on and wanted nothing to do with it, but I feel as if I should have said something instead of sitting idly by.

It has become extremely awkward between us following that incident last week. Then I went to ask you to coffee, and I got the run-around that you are "busy." Maybe you actually were busy then. If that is the case just send me a text with a time that works. But seeing as that has not happened yet, I am close to calling it quits. Yet, for some reason, I continue to hope that something will happen between us, and it will all work out in the end, though it seems extremely unlikely. I guess I'll see you in class tomorrow, and I hope it is not too awkward between us then, and maybe, just maybe something can happen that draws us together.

That's all I can really say.

-D
>>
>>17059838
Initials?
>>
>>17059887

-J, you?
>>
>>17059910
to j or from j?
>>
>>17059919
from
>>
>>17059926
I'm a J too wtf
>>
>>17059934
<3 awww yeah <3
>>
Dear H,

You cut all contact with me over a month ago without any reason, or even so much as a goodbye. 8 years and you threw me away like it was nothing. I tried so hard to get in touch with you, to find out what was going on, why you did what you did. I even wrote you a damn letter and sent it, but still, you haven't reached out. I don't understand. What did I do that was so horrible that you had to just disappear from the face of the world? I was a DAMN good friend to you. We were best friends, I was there for you when no one else was. Remember when it was just me and you? When you said I was the only one to make you feel normal? To make you feel good about yourself?

I gave you the absolute best of me. I remembered your birthday months in advance, got you things, helped you out, gave you a rig so we could keep gaming together. I never once asked for anything in return, all I wanted was to spend time with you, and for you to be honest with me. Instead, what did you do? All you ever did was fucking hurt me. 8 years and you couldn't remember my fucking birthday? Not even ONCE? I sent you a message days in advance just in case I didn't get to see you, and even talked to you ON your birthday. What did I get? A 'happy birthday' two days later and when I said it was two days ago all I got was a "oh"

I loved you. You were my fucking world and if you had asked for it, I would have found a way to give it to you. We could have had everything if you had given me a chance, and I knew you didn't feel the way I did about you but you can't deny there was the smallest of sparks. There was SOMETHING.

Or maybe I was simply blinded. Truthfully? I was a fucking idiot. In that letter I said I wasn't mad, and at the time, I wasn't, but now? I am. I've had time to think, to reflect back on everything. You told me you cared about me, that you couldn't imagine life without me because you'd feel empty.

You're a fucking liar. You're selfish, a coward, and absolutely heartless.

cont
>>
>>17059810
initials to?
>>
>>17059938
I was stupid to fall for it.

Remember five years ago when I was just an angry human being? When I hated everything and everyone? I had been hurt in the past, abandoned, and people always bullshit me. I refused to let anyone close, to feel for them because I REFUSED to go through what I had gone through a second time. Then you came along and I let the walls collapse, and I let you in. I admit, you played me damn good. I didn't see it coming. You got what you needed from me and dipped. It's okay though. I do have to thank you, because you reminded me why I didn't let anyone in, why I refused to form relationships and bonds. You've woken that angry kid up in me, and I'm glad. I won't make the same mistake twice.

I know you probably won't see this, but honestly? I kind of hope you do. I hope you sit there and think about it, and it eats you alive. I hope you realize what you've done, and what you gave up. Yeah, I'm a fucking asshole, but at least I have the guts to say the truth, to tell you to your face the way I feel or think. You? You didn't have the human decency to say goodbye before you dropped me.

Have a good life. I hope your 'friend' gives you everything you ever wanted, because apparently I couldn't.

-T
>>
>>17059936
Spreadin the j love around <3
>>
>>17059817
Initials?
>>
>>17059975
Me: ER

her: AA
>>
I relapsed, again, because of you.

I can't wait to sleep forever.
>>
Dear penis

why is it you must always get happy when hugging that particular person

I don't appreciate it sir she could be my mother
>>
>>17059736
What are A's full initials?
>>
>>17060070
AC
>>
>>17060056
>>17060056
Good. Sweet dreams.
>>
C,
I'm so confused now. I don't know if you want me to move on or not. You never gave an answer when I told you how I feel. I'm scared you're just keeping me around and that you've found someone else that I don't know about. Just know that I still like you. Despite everyone telling me to move on. I hope you feel the same, you amazing cutie.
>>
Dear G,

Your ex is an ex for a reason. You rejecting me because of him won't make him come back. Stop hoping he will because chances are, he's most likely in another relationship.
>>
>>17059879
M
>>
When will we see each other? That's all I've ever wanted. I don't want to have to try and piece together the fragments of your face from my memory anymore. I hate it.
>>
>>17060107
I rejected you because of yourself. You don't care about me. You think I don't know? Think I don't know when you lied to me? All you care about is your interest.
>>
ET

To the now former love of my life. I had everything I wanted with you. I love you immensely. I still do. But you left me. I understand the distance hurts us, but you kept saying to me things would get better. I held on to that and waited, and remained patient until they did. I thought they would get better, I really thought they would. I looked forward to so much with you we didn't finish what we started. I only sought out to make you happy, and you were happy with me...what happened to all of it? I wish you didn't give up on us like you did. I wish I didn't have to cut you off the way I am. But I need to protect myself. If I don't I'll delve further into insanity, asking myself "what if", wondering "why", nightly. I would take you back in a heartbeat, but now I just don't know if it'd be the right choice. I'm left confused and hurt, but I know one day, not now, not next week, maybe not this year....but one day I'll be fine. Hopefully our paths cross again in the future. I hold on to slight hope that we can work with better circumstances at that point. I love you, and always will.

Don't forget me, because I won't ever forget you.
My birthday is coming up soon. -BB
>>
D,

I didn't want someone like you to be my best friend because you're a mess. You're almost 30 and you're still going out partying like you're in college. This is why I'm you're best friend and I don't even want to be, because everyone else in your life knows you're a mess and can't handle you, and because you're lonely enough to keep being with anti-social me. Stop making people babysit you! Get yourself together! You're supposed to be my bridesmaid, but how can I rely on you? You cry because you say you have nobody other than me who is genuine in your life, but you have to stop lying to everyone you meet! You have to stop going out and getting drunk and snorting cocaine and coming back to your boyfriend at 5 AM. You also need to stop comparing yourself to other women your age, because it's obviously bothering you, and driving you to do these things. But can't you see the choices you make have held you back from being where you want to be? You can't cheat and expect to be engaged, you can't laze around at work and expect to make the money everyone else makes, you can't spend all your money on eating out and drinking and expect to have great credit to buy your own place! And I know you go on Facebook and look at everyone elses lives, and it makes you so depressed that you feel like you have to lie about your own and compensate, I know you lie to make everyone think you have this happy, fun life. I wish you knew how to make your own happiness. I wish I knew how to show you.

- M
>>
>>17059666
Are you male or female?
>>
>>17060131
>>17060107

Do you two know eachother? Initials?
>>
fuck you stop calling me
stop acting like you didn't manipulate me, emotionally abuse me, and sexually harass me for 5 years.
i am not a bad person for cutting you out of my life.
>>
I miss you.
>>
D,

If you dont want to know me i will accept it but at least respond, this feeling is not entirely romantic based, i just want to get to know you better. So PLEASE respond it is starting to eat at me.
>>
>>17060427
Hmmm.... Full Initials?
>>
I miss you so much. Make time for me, find a way.<3
>>
>>17060467
Both of us are from Belgium so i doubt you know her.
>>
K

This is to explain why I stopped talking to you. Yes we have almost everything in common and we get on well but i'm fighting this dichotomy of knowing i'm not ready for a relationship and dealing with feelings of loneliness.

I may only have had 3 relationships but each one hurt me. Young love and emotional abuse in the 1st, the closest i have ever come to love, emotional blackmail and wondering if i'd find her dead in the second and an ill fated attempt at dating my best friend whilst in the throes of a breakdown in the 3rd.

I got scared of being hurt. i didn't want to open myself up and let that happen again. The hardest thing is i miss having someone there. I'm just starting to pick up the pieces but i know it takes time.

You don't need someone like me in your life.

Take care

M
>>
Dear /pol/:
/po/ is is one letter your neighbor, pay attention.
>>
>>17060056
Same boat buddy. Wouldn't it be nice to slowly fall asleep and open your eyes to her smile
>>
>>17060658
Ah. Was just curious as my first initial is D, and it could have been from someone I know IRL
>>
>>17060633
This is so generic but whatever. What are your Initials?
>>
Dad.

Evey time I talk to you, or I leave my room, I feel like I'm in an interrogation. You always have to ask me questions every single day, some of them I've already answered. Then you keep trying to get more info out of me with an increasing tone.

I'm trying to get a better fucking job, alright? You always have to bother me about shit I don't care about. Whenever I comply and try to do something you want, like using my disability to get health insurance when I couldn't afford it, or this Voc Rehab bullshit, both of which I only do because you ask me to, you always nag me about it.

One day, I will have enough money for a car and an apartment do I can move out, and I can say "none of your business" or give you evasive answers without repercussions.
>>
I know you don't get on /adv/, it's become common fact. But you get on /o/ and I wish just once that you'd come here and see this.
All I want you to know is that I don't hate you and I'm not mad at you. I'm sorry for the last message I sent you. I sounded like a dick. I hope we can somehow meet up in the future and be friends again.
We always do.
Hope college is well. Until next time
-M.
>>
>>17060669
Mariah?
>>
>>17060125
Initials please?
>>
J,
I'm sorry, that was a shitty way to break up with you. You did nothing wrong
>>
S,
You reacted like a bitch, I hope you know that.
What kind of idiot overreacts like that? A simple "you know I'm with someone?" would have been sufficient.
In the end you may hate me, but I'm not surprised, it's just how things go. Hell, I'm the one in the position of embarrassment and I found it funny, at least how hard I crashed and burned. You on the other hand took it like an attack, like if by my confession I was going to shake your feelings for your bf (who by the way you never brought up, at all, ever.) Or why else would you push the self-destruct button on all this?

Simple was nice, and even though you reacted as such I wouldn't mind just being friends.
It was fun enough for me to care about you as a friend, and stupidly feel something more for you.
Which I would have easily squashed to just be pals, but whatever man.
Part of me wants to wish you guys ill, but it's only normal. In the end, I'm happy for you. Simply that.
Best of. Try not to be such an ass next time.

The next place is supposed to be nice.
-S
>>
>>17060803
J
>>
>>17060715
Doesn't matter if there is someone you love. Make time for them.<3

Fine my first name starts with M
>>
Dear mother

I´m not sure where to start, there is so much i want to tell you, about how your actions and neglect has affected me. Ever since you split up with stepdad, and started drinking & drugs, ive slowly felt myself turn into a hollow husk of a human. I know you probably did your best, that you didnt have an easy life either, but i don`t think i will ever be able to forgive you for how empty i feel every day. I cant see anyone ever liking or loving someone as broken as i am. By now i should just be starting my life, and head out into the world looking for a job finally done with my education. But i hate myself more and more every passing day, and i just want to end it all.
>>
I hate that I only became mature enough to recognize my feelings for you this late in life, and I hate that I destroyed any chance of there being an "us" when you were still giving me one.
>>
I'm not AS obsessed with you now. I'm still thinking about you often, though.
I'm ok with this. I could carry on feeling this way for the rest of my life and that'd be just fine. It doesn't hurt. You make me smile. It doesn't need to go anywhere. It's not going to cause problems.
I'm probably not going to be ok with you never taking to me again, though. So... yeah.
Can we reach an understanding?
>>
>>17061096
Initials please anon?
>>
>>17061096
This without initials is lame
>>
Not every relationship between a guy and a girl has to be sexual. I love you but I don't wanna fuck you. It's rare but that's what makes it so valuable.
>>
>>17061109
>It's rare
Not really mate
>>
>>17061109
So, friend zone?
>>
>>Often piles up you know.
>>
File: YZmCgrf.jpg (61 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
YZmCgrf.jpg
61 KB, 640x640
Here we go again.

You are so addicting. I shouldn't have got in the car with you that day, I was almost clean. I knew this would happen... You sitting there, looking fucking gorgeous and both of us having so much fun. I crave you every single day. Nothing is more satisfying than seeing your smile, It makes me weak. How can someone that makes you feel this good be so bad for you?
Why don't you care about how I feel?
Why is it always about what YOU want?
You hardly feel like my friend anymore. You're nothing but a bad drug. If I see you tomorrow, I swear to fucking god you better set things straight.
Hurt my feelings, break my heart, tell me the truth. Be blunt, be brutal, be honest. Destroy me right then and there or be my salvation.

Last night, I really started to think about the whole situation. I told you I wasn't hurt anymore, but damn. I was there for you when she broke your heart. She didn't give a fuck. But I was there whenever you needed me. Why don't you cry over me like that? What made her so fucking special? If I had known what I know now I would have never given into you. I would have made you suffer like she did. As much as I hate her for winning your heart, I have to give her a hand because she was smart. I should have held you at arm's length until I knew what you were all about. You think this is a game but it hurts. You know how I feel too, you've walked in these exact shoes with her.
I should have slapped you in the mouth when you told me you loved me.
You make me question everything and I hate it. Everything with you is a guessing game because you're too damn selfish to take the time to tell me how you feel. I wish I cared as much about this as you do.

I don't even know if I want to see you tomorrow, because nothing makes me happier, and nothing makes me sadder than you.
>>
>>17061101
Since you said please, ok.
My middle initial is M. The person I had in mind when I wrote this knows what the M stands for.
>>
>>17061109
If you don't want to fuck me I can't imagine what you'd be good for.
>>
>>17061102
This is a "writing to get it out of your system" thread, the initials are a waste of time. If I wanted this person to read it then I'd just send it to them. Games suck, man.
But: if you think this might be to/from someone that you know then why not take action? Take whatever action you believe to be correct. Try to be kind if you can. Make life better for the people you interact with. You don't need initials or secret messages to do this. Just fucking do it.
>>
M,

The best part of it was seeing your face as I broke up with you. I enjoyed every second of you begging me not to throw you out of my apartment. I enjoyed each and every one of your tears. I enjoyed way too much when you kneeled and begged for forgiveness. Should've thought about that before cheating on me you bitch. It made me sick hearing you say that you loved me.

Stay the fuck out of my life, I swear I'll get a restraining order if necessary.

J.
>>
>>17061208
I'd put all Js in concentration camps. Or, as I prefer to call them, reeducation centers.
>>
You don't have to wait in line. My time is your time.
>>
Fuck me. Why can't I let you go?
Not knowing what we are is the worst part
>>
>>17061406
Because I'm awesome and you will never meet someone like me the rest of your life.
>>
>>17061548
Don't think it's you but Initials?
>>
>>17061215
Cry some more.
>>
>>17061660
E
>>
I'm just curious if you realized that I like you and that is why you don't want to talk.
>>
>>17061660
You?
>>
J-
I don't know how it ended up like this. I don't know if you care anymore, or if you ever did, but some part of me still misses you. Misses the way that I could read your emotions like they were mine. Misses the feeling I got when we were strong together. I don't miss you like I used to, granted, I used to be kind of obsessed with you in a creepy irrational way. But if it wasn't you it would have been with a different boy because that is just how I roll. I managed to fuck things up bad enough that at this point we would not be able to be together, and you would probably hate me if you knew what happened. Just know it was an accident. Good thing I know that we will never to be together. If I could hit a redo on our whole situation I wonder if things would have devolved differently for us. I don't know. It's probably just me. This is the last of the painful thoughts i'm ever going to spend on you- just know that you are one charming guy.
>>
>>17061760
I've decided that us women should just stay away from J's
>>
I hope this works.
>>
>>17061663
Yeah, you'd love that, wouldn't you? You're the kind of person who enjoys making people cry.
>>
Holy fuck. I'm in love with you. Please, stop the ride, I want to get off.
>>
You choose to fire me, I lost my job, I ended up working and focusing harder on my life than i ever tried before, I am successful today because you choose to fire me and it pushed me harder than ever before. I just want to thank you, for lighting a fire in my soul
>>
Dad,

My 10th birthday.

That was the day I gave up on believing in you. Everything after that was me trying to get you to ACT like the dad I wanted you to be, but that day was the day I realized you would never actually be that person.
>>
>>17061760

Initials?
>>
>>17061794
I love how even though I was the one who got cheated on, I'm still the bad guy. What was I supposed to do? Cheer?
>>
>>17061767
J's are always trouble.
>>17061832
I doubt you're my J
>>
Hey, X.

I know you kind of have a thing for me and I didn't really reciprocate, but I'd still like to fuck you sometime. I noticed your two younger sisters (read: 19 & 17) are coming to the party too. They're kinda cute. Wanna try to talk them into a foursome?

If you catch me asking out Y or getting head from Z, don't be offended. I just really can't make up my mind. Don't tell Z's boyfriend.

Lot's of... Friendship?
Anon.

Dear Z,

Wanna fuck? You've flirted with me enough. I regret not making out with you at the last party like you mentioned; Your boyfriend is a prick. Don't break up with him though, I'm not into you enough to date you.

I'll bring a condom just in case.

Lot's of lust,
Anon.
>>
T -

Remember getting to the airport with you when it was time to head out. You walked away without looking back. I know why you didn't, and I know what I did for you not to.

Still hurt, still there. Felt like part of me broke off and floated away.

Was ready to sell the only thing I had that was worth anything to see you, and I did. Wasn't ready to be the kind of person I needed to be, though. I'm sorry for that.

The last good memory I have of you was in that one room apartment you had in Boylston. Was cutting the ends off of some green beans while you were in the kitchen; you rested your head on my shoulder and just let it set there for a bit. That said more than words ever could.

I miss you. It's taking a toll on me.
>>
>>17061805
Initials?
>>
Dear Person,

I sincerely hope you get back in contact with me hoping to "start over" once you realize that your life has gone to shit and mine has gotten so much better, because I really want to shoot you the fuck down.

Love,

Me
>>
>>17061760
K?
>>
>>17061760

I'm guessing J got cucked. Poor J. At least he was charming...
>>
Avalon

I'm sorry for everything. I'm sorry that my moment of weakness destroyed everything.not a day goes by that I don't think about it. I'm sorry I'm so shitty please stop haunting me
B
>>
I fucking hate how you think you're so right about everything when you're totally fucking wrong. I hate how you front like you're a lot better off without me and that you keep trying to get my attention through social media, EVERYONE can see how hard you're hurting. Fuck you for talking shit about me the way you did to my friends thinking they wouldn't tell me, even though you "love" me. Fuck you for making me feel bad and as if I cheated on you after the way you broke up with me and treated me. Fuck you for breaking up with me after I tried so hard. Jokes on you now cause I'm doing better than ever and have so much positivity (even though you claim that I'm negative) 2 months later after we broke up. Even after all this, I still love you and I'm willing to be with you again. I can't wait till I'm the fuck over you. I know it'll be soon. PS that rebound(s) fuck was pretty fucking incredible.
later
>>
Randy

Ive got my eye on you. Stay away from my family. If you don't I'll be forced to finish what I started the day I left
>>
J -

My dad is in the hospital, dying in a different state, my mother is on suicide watch, and the stress is literally making me physically ill - presumably until it hits me properly and I crack. And you think it's appropriate to sulk and mope to me about how much you miss your equally immature and childish ex? Like, I get that we all have it rough and I'm not out to make it a contest but this is after you've admitted to hurting me and using me to try to get over her. Like, what the fuck - do you have any emotional intelligence at all? You're right, you are a self-centered douchebag and at this point, I also wonder why I stick around. I care about you, dude, and I'm sticking it out as your friend because of that but damn, do you give a FUCK?

I bet you never talk to me again after college because I just won't be nearly as convenient.

I'm so angry and disappointed with myself for allowing myself to be swindled like this. If I do what's best for me, I'll make myself scarce long enough to fall out of love with you, fuck.

And seriously, leave your ex alone. She doesn't owe you anything. She doesn't want to talk to you. If you can't forgive yourself, there's absolutely no chance that she will. And fuck, she shouldn't. You don't want to help her, you just want to help yourself, so you have these great, big plans to "fix" her.

Give it a fucking rest. Please.

- L
>>
File: beingalone.jpg (9 KB, 400x294) Image search: [Google]
beingalone.jpg
9 KB, 400x294
Jessika, it's been a great year. I met you by force of hand when we were placed in the same group together and I am more than happy that it happened. We were strangers back then but, I remember still feeling a connection. I wasn't wrong. Time kept passing and we got closer and closer to one another. You say you hate me but, you did choose to take the class you didn't need for another semester knowing I was in it. You're a senior and i'm a sophomore so, I know this may be the last few weeks I get to see you and I've been genuinely wanting to tell you this for so long... I love you. You made me fall for you and I didn't know i'd break once I hit the ground... oh trust me did I break. It's not just the fact of the age difference, that's never just it for me. Your luscious hair, beautiful nose, cute laugh, massive intelligence, sense of humor, and very childish attitude. You caught me like a snare and I can't get loose... I don't know if I'd ever want to. But even after I tell you this which is something i'd assume is the last thing you want to hear in this stressful final year of schooling, I really hope you have a fantastic life. It hurts me... it really does. I don't want you to go... I want to see you everyday like I am now. Sit at that table and flick and smack one another like little kids, make fun of Destinee and piss of Cari like there's no end. Your reclusiveness kept me wanting to know more and more about you, there's still time before you graduate so I hope you open up to me before then. I love you, so much Jess. Thank you for giving me the gift of getting to meet you. I am going to miss you more than you could ever imagine. -David.
>>
>>17059644
Omg, I say the exact same thing about somebody who did the exact same thing to me. He's a K and I'm an M though. Bizarre..
>>
>>17061837
>>17061837

I hear you. Similiar situation here, aside from the sadistic part of hurting that person, as I'd never do that because I love her still. But if you truly love somebody you must be willing to let them go and after cheating imo if said person isn't going to go all the way, why even bother.
>>
>>17062376
>>17062376

Me again, and of course there is nothing to accomplish by hurting that person, you may satisfy your need for revenge now but when it happens to you someday just don't be surprised.

sincerely a
-J
>>
>>17062337
This is something that that person should actually read, famalam
Stay strong, anon
>>
Dear E

As you probably already know, i liked you a lot in high school. I got over it once I met the real love of my life and found out it was just a crush.

But for some odd the reason, I feel like I need closure. A part of me feels that you liked me too at some point. I wish we hung out more often or text as much as we used to, but if we just sat down and talked about it, maybe I could finally move on and give myself a break.

Hope you're well
-I
>>
>>17062395
What is your last initial anon?
>>
>>17062388
I've gotten my fair share of revenge on an ex gf. I don't regret a single part of it. She was evil. I only wish I had the balls to report the illegal thing she did to the police (embezzlement). She probably wouldn't get even a fine but she'd definitely lose her job.

That and I'd never do anything to start something where someone would want revenge on me. If someone does something to me I won't let it stand though.

Sincerely, a probably much less mature
J
>>
>>17060690
It's to a guy but I honestly don't know if I'd want that. Only if he actually loves me I guess.

I hope you find your happiness anon.
>>
>>17060857
Initials from?
>>
>>17062278
Initials?
>>
>>17062221
He's the man she fucked up. Idiot.
>>
>>17061967
Initials please or story? Sounds familiar
>>
>>17062403
F
>>
>>17062624
Muthafucka god J gets up my ass!

Both literally and figuratively.
>>
>>17061760
L?
>>
>>17060342
No that person isn't my G.
Full initials are GZ
>>
J,
and that's why I always say shum shum shlippity dop!

L
>>
fucking J's everywhere
>>
dear I,

I keep going to you stupid blog on accident because it's in my history list when I try to go to other sites. I know you check your data to see where people have visited your site and see my state and town but it's purely on accident. It's the same reason I keep going to youporn instead of youtube.

Also, I'm kinda curious to know why you have started talking to my other ex's. That's what someone told me at least. It's weird. I don't care enough to actually create a new facebook and check though. I'm tired. I'm trying to sleep but I can't and I'm bored as fuck.

J
>>
Dear Milana,
i swear you are the most beautiful and kind girl i've ever met, i would like so spend time with you, going for a hike in the caucasian mountains. I would like to drink wine with you and cuddlie with you for days. I know, nothing of this will ever come true, since i live in and you in the Caucasus. I just wanted to say, that i miss you, i love you and i would marry you.
>>
>>17062624
This is turning into a role play thread
>>
>>17062427
To M
From J
>>
C,

I want to tell you what's going on. I really do. But before I can do that, I need to tell you something else. And there's no way that I'll ever muster up the courage to tell you how I feel about you.

I know I should. I know we have something, I know we're flirting all the time.

Or do we? Are we?

Am I just imagining things? Or am I just stuck in my head?

B
>>
Hey ballbag,

Fuck you
Oh wait I already did
And it was fucking awful

Nuff said
From a fuckin boss
>>
File: 941_tid_finish_image2=.jpg (87 KB, 628x435) Image search: [Google]
941_tid_finish_image2=.jpg
87 KB, 628x435
Ah, perhaps it was all just facination for a simple delusion.
I laugh about it. And I will for some time.
Just don't forget, he will always set up shop.
All the times we listened to it together, nothing ever changed.
Edgar will always build his business, my dear.
>>
C. I was a cunt to you. I wish I wasn't. I wish I didn't take you for granted. I can't take it back but I am working on myself now. I'm not asking for another chance. I'm asking for you not to cut me off completely. If we still speak, you might see me change. I never want to be with anyone else but you. I really do love you.

R.
>>
>>17062389
You're probably right. I just want to cool down first before I talk to them.
Thank you, though.
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fcmhd7srRl8
>>
>>17059402
Dear me,
Stop being such a faggot.
What are you doing with your life?
Why are you on 4chan?
Do something meaningful.
Get friends.
Why is it that the closest female you'very been to in years lives several miles away from you in Illinois?
Learn how to fap properly.
>>
>>17063164
How did you end up taking her for granted?
>>
>>17061158
>If I had known what I know now I would have never given into you.
What do you know now?
>>
E-

You're a mediocre excuse for a person and I'm glad I bailed. I pity you.

-G
>>
>>17063128
If it was so awful why did it last so goddamned long?
>>
Dear you
I hate how we left things unfinished
I hate how we still are amazing mates with amazing rapport
I hate how the feels on both sides haven't gone away
I hate how we can never just go back to being bessie mates again
I hate how compared to everyone else how when we were together it was such an overpowering feeling
I hate how every new girlfriend compares them self to all the sweet things I did for you when we were together
I hate how that causes problems with my relationships
I hate how we played games and came back together so much
I hate how much of a rollercoaster you were
I hate how if i am not careful when I see you again those urges that pulse that spark could so fucking easily ignite again
I hate how it mutual
I hate that the most
I hate how I know deep down I have absolutly no control over how my feelings about you are
I hate how much I am still in love with you
I hate how your last words to me when I saw you recently from a college reunion type deal were
>I love you
I hate how I said:
>I love you
back
I could have said 'I know' but I didn't part of me loves that attraction that gravity we have something out of both of our control something that gnaws at our self control wanting us to just dive in
I hate how after so many years nothing has changed
I hate how we aren't back to being amazing mates who rip into each other fucking relentlessly
I hate how when I was with you I didn't really need to plan or think or worry I just did I followed my heart and it was so organic
I hate how I don't know if I can ever have that again
I hate that if we do go back it will never be the same
I hate how it would be another train wreck
but
I wouldn't change a thing even though it has caused problems with newer gfs comparing me to who I was back then and themselves as objects of desire less wanted as a result.
>>
>>17063305
i hate it when people respond to things here as if they were the ones being addressed

sooo cringeworthy and sad
>>
>>17063411
They do it to heal. What's your problem?
>>
>>17063411
Then don't post lmao
>>
>>17063411
OP HERE

DON'T INTERRUPT THEM GHOST BATTLES MOTHERFUCKAAA
>>
>>17063255
At least I'm a whole person.
Enjoy your four walls. Also, I hope everything fails for you, which it will.

-E
>>
Dear crush,
I am going to masturbate a ridiculously large amount this weekend. I haven't decided yet whether I should think about you while I'm pleasuring myself.
What do you think? Should I?
Yours always,
Someone else's guy.
>>
>>17063244
He doesn't know how to handle a relationship or communicate to solve problems. He admitted he wasn't sure if he would be committed enough to stay with me when we first started out. I feel like I was just a test drive. He was the one who kept pursuing it even after I told him to take a step back and really think about whether or not this is what he wanted.

He lies about how he feels, and it's so painfully obvious. I don't bitch him out for how he feels either, I want to help him, not shame him. I've told him this.

He's like an open book with pages stuck together.
>>
I realize I did some nasty things and said some bad stuff to you. I feel like your feelings are validated. But you're still a shit person because at least I accept the fact and want to change.
>>
>>17063493
>I hurt you but you're still the bad guy.

Get a load of this guy.
>>
>>17063480

I seriously doubt you're my E. E would never visit 4chan.
>>
>>17063488
Remember everything you and I used to say we'd do together. Everything I said I'd do to you. Pleasure yourself thinking only of me the entire time. Pant and moan like I always said I wanted you to. Say my name while panting. And when you're done, remember that I will always be yours.
>>
Dear A,
Im confused, you confuse me. I really cant understand what signals I get from you. What I found in my bag yesterday, was it really accidental? With you leaving so quickly and the way you were today I think not. Even if you did it in purpose and you are trying to tell me something I dont really know how I should respond and what I really want. Im one hell of a mess.So sorry for "not getting it".
>>
H,

Glad u were there, u kept me calm.
If shit hits the fan... I'll probably tell you I love you before I go and cut contact with everyone and leave for somewhere new.
Honestly you're the only reason I stayed so long anyway.

Love you,
C
>>
I feel a connection with you, J. Like, perhaps, we met in a previous life. I make you nervous now, I can tell, and it makes you hard to read. Before, it was plain as day, you liked me. And now, you seem to fight for courage to talk to me.

I'm sorry about that. I never meant to have that happen. It's just that I'm the type to sabotage myself, and I really like you, I always have. But what are we going to do if one of us can't break through to the other? I don't really want to settle for someone else. There's something about you.

Even if we crash and burn, I want to try. How about you? How about it? I'll stop being such a coward...
>>
>>17063586

Then lets make it happen, right now I am hurting so much. I need someone like you, so so much.

-J
>>
>>17063411
Yeah wtf did I do that anyone else on here doesn't, faggot?
>>
>>17063493

Narcissist detected
>>
Dear M,

Please stop messaging me like ten times a day. I didn't want to hurt your feelings so I never told you to stop explicitly or that they're driving me up the wall. I have almost zero interest in you as a partner. I told you that. I just want us to be friends. /I told you that./ Is that really so hard to understand? Isn't there any way to be regular colleagues?
>>
>>17063599
So because more people do it it's less cringeworthy? Lol.
>>
>>17063611
Say "cringeworthy" one more time!
>>
>>17063619
Cringeworthy
>>
>>17063492
But if he's like that, then why do you believe he loves(d) the other girl?
>>
Dear S,

Could you please take a fucking shower and work on your greasy as fuck hair? Also, I've been wondering how you don't smell yourself. It's the most potent smell I've ever come across, so please start wiping your ass.

Lastly, lose some fucking weight. There is a reason why people simply cannot describe without calling you a land whale.

Sincerely,
N
>>
Dear future husband,

Walk into my life please

From,

a young and lost idiot
>>
File: archer.jpg (71 KB, 300x297) Image search: [Google]
archer.jpg
71 KB, 300x297
>>17063669
Archer is literally a future husbando and is GAR as fuck.
>>
>>17062745
No, duck. Not me. Not that that stuff wouldn't apply, because I absolutely do miss you and I don't know if you ever cared although your reply to my last letter tipped me off a bit...

And you are absolutely one charming guy.
>>
>>17063676

I have plenty of husbandos I want someone from this dimension though
>>
I hate that i'm here. I hate missing you. i hate that you think just being my friend is worthless. I hate everyone and there sex obsessed culture. Sex is sacred quit acting like fucking heathens. I know you think about me. I know you want to be with me. I hate how impossible you assume it is. Don't let the world tell you how shit is. Do what your heart tellls yo. Quit it with this fear shit you're breaking my heart. But it's fine just like physical pain. I'm now learning to manage the emotion pain it's much harder but doable . I will always love you, sorry this isn't fadding away. By not hanging out with me you're just making life harder on me. But it doesn't matter what you do or how long it takes i'll be here for you when you need me no matter what. If you need me to leave you alone I will. Just don't think about me. I can feel your thoughts. Your ghost haunts me. I thought I was going crazy but once i talked to you I felt better. honestly I don't wanna care i wanna give up on you completely,i'm good at giving up. But that's what everyone else does isn't it? When loving you becomes to hard they leave. Well not me kiddo. I'm different. Hopefully this is my last post here fuck I don't know where else to turn. God says be patient. W/e it takes I guess. Btw I am looking to date other girls and will but there something else between us that is not worth throughing away,also it sure as fuck not going away. SAGE!
>>
I miss your cock.
>>
I hate thinking about you, T

I hate that I believed I ever actually meant anything to you

You make me want to end it all
I guess that's what you probably want

I'm so tired of this
I'm so unwell

A
>>
High School Senior Boy,

I don't know why I always think of you. I guess it's because you remind me of me.

I wish you were my younger brother or my son or something. I feel a need to protect you but you're so far away now.

You embody everything I miss about my teenage years. Sometimes, I'm even jealous of you. I think of you when I feel scared of the future because I associate you with safe nostalgia. It's stupid, but I wish we could be young together forever.

I'm glad you're not reading this because it's pretty fucked up. Go on, graduate, and live your life. Good luck.

-Bitter
>>
C,

I will freak the fuck out at you if you casually text me again.
>>
>>17063966
Not like I have a reason to do so.
You were such a bitch.
>>
>>17060118

Mandy???
>>
T
I'll be alone Saturday night, you wanna do something together? Something non-sexual, of course.
D
>>
>>17063626
He loves her. He loves both of us apparently. He told me so. This is a triangle I never wanted to be apart of. She recently stepped back into his life and now he's catching feelings all over again. She's with someone else so he's feeling all jealous because he felt like he wasn't good enough. That's why I wish I would have held back. I feel like I was his distraction. I feel like he settled for me. He denies and denies and denies it, but I don't believe him. Our relationship ended because he started ditching our plans to hang out with her, and that was unacceptable. One day he just started making me feel so unwanted. I never thought he would burn me like this.

Now normally I'd just say fuck it and walk away, but he's my only friend. I live in a small, secluded town. He's all I have in the world. I have no family or anything.
>>
Dear S

After all we have been through and all the things I had done, not a minute goes by without me regretting. I deserve the worst and honestly I don't plan on staying around much longer. I know I'm not going to make it, I've been pretty determined in that and I'm sorry, it's why I didn't want kids anymore.

I hope to see you on the other side once everything is said and done, I truly hope you end up happy because it tears me apart in the inside seeing you like this... I love you.
>>
>>17064025
No.
>>
Dear M
I love you
>>
>>17063586
Any chance this is a K?
>>
>>17064168
OK, fine, we'll do it your way then - something extremely sexual. It's going to be a night to remember.
>>
>>17064238
No, but it could have been.
>>
>>17064238
Not from this K.
>>
>>17064053
From initial?
>>
M
I'm so lonely thinking about you. I need you to talk to me. There are things I can't do unless you're here. I can't show you how much I love you if you won't let me. You're being unfair. I need you now more than ever. We just need some time together. I see you and I love you. Hopefully these are just negative thoughts because there's so much I still don't know but I only want to hear it from you.
>>
I know we'll probably never get together, or you even know a whole lot about me besides the one time we met, but you've put me on the grid emotionally somehow. Before I was being pulled through life, and being tired and depressed all the time, but I remembered what it was like to actually like somebody, so now I'm giving an effort right now.

Since we met, I started excersizing and trying to diet, so when I either see you again, I'll be ready.

Somehow, simply hanging out with you has put colour into my life, but it is melancholy to say that I need to let you go, and probably not snapchat you ever, because I don't want to start obsessing, or seem creepy.

Cheers
>>
>>17063598
I need you, too. More than I ever thought possible. There's so much we can do if we have each other. There's so much I have to tell you, to ask you... If I come in on Tuesday, will you write your number on my check?
>>
Dear friends,

I'm sorry that I abandoned you all just for fame when I just wanted more attention from people. I never saw that a few meaningful friends outlives the quality of being renown in some community by a bunch of random people who can dismiss you instantly, and now that I've seen that, I'm truly sorry.

Perhaps I'll one day rebuild those bridges with you as I fix the egotist and my narcissist self, and become humble and chill to hang out with you guys again. Maybe not, but I'll make sure to keep the friends I make in the future close to me when I can consider them friends like I did with you guys. And perhaps stop taking these depression pills while I'm at it.

Thanks for all the good years we've had.
Anon.
>>
D,

I am slowly getting over my oneitis for you, its strange that i even have it considering i dont find you attractive at all, after contacting other girls i started to realize there is alot more fish of higher quality in the pond.
>>
Liz,

I knew I was in trouble when you weren't in the office this week and I missed the sound of your voice. You've filled me with a sense of longing for something I never knew I wanted, and it makes me feel vulnerable.

I empathize with your hesitation to have a relationship again. I want to take things slow and on your terms. I hope you quit being so hot and cold, and decide to do what will make you happy.

Yours,
C
>>
>>17063239

It's very complex. I was jealous and I assumed she'd put up with anything from me. I thought she'd want what I wanted. I didn't give her the space she needed.
>>
K: Either take the ring off and go out with me or tell me you're already taken. Stop flirting/smiling/being close with me and then blowing me off

N: Girl you're not really all that and I know you're not getting picked up all the time. Why not give it a try? I might just be good for you.

V: I wish I could ask you out to get to know you better, but I'd probably be pushing the limit with you. It's a shame, you're really cute and my type.

>another Friday night alone, and not for lack of trying
>>
>>17061158
Jeez..this could've came out of my mouth.
>>
Dear Mia,
I know you love me. But I'm not sure if I'm capable of loving. You're the most optimistic girl I've ever known and I'm the most pessimistic person in our friend group.

We've dated for 5 months. I know. I said I love you and I think the most I can say is that I have emotional dependency on you.

I don't think I feel the same love you feel for me than I do for you. I don't know

I really don't know. Maybe more time is what I need. Maybe I'll be capable of loving you.

You deserve better than me and I'm sorry I did all this to you. Im unhappy though. Nothing I do makes me happy. So I'm sorry for being in a relationship with you.

Im sorry.
>>
I just want you. I know it's wrong. I know it's not something you want, either.
I can't change the way that I feel about you though. I have tried.
I want you. My life without you is a shadowy thing. I want you.
>>
feck
I like you
that's all
bitch
no, you're not a bitch, you're a nice person, but I'll never hug you like I want to, I don't want to just be your silly friend
Fapping even feels weird, makes me feel like a cuck
fuck this
>>
Hi,
I know you can't read this because your dead.
But I wanted to tell you I love you, and I miss you.
I wish you would visit me in dream more often, I liked when you did that. But now it feels like you've gone away, not even died just not there anymore. I still want to remember you, we had such a strong bond.
With love,
Your best friend.
>>
Jordan
I know you don't get on here, but who cares.
I had a nice time hanging out with you and D and even L tonight. Getting to actually talk to you again was really nice. I like long conversations on long car rides.
I know that the thing about your grandmother really worked you up. Just know I'm not going to judge you about whatever you do, you can cry, it's okay. I'll listen. I'm not good with advice but I'll always listen.
I want to know more about you. I know your life in the past was depressing, I just want to know everything that led you to who you are now. You're an interesting person. I know we started talking when we worked together, but then we drifted apart. I hope we can become close again this summer.
You're a good kid. I care about ya, I hope you're doing okay inside that mind of yours.
-M
>>
hey dad

i hope you're not too lonely

as soon as i get time off i want to come and see you

i wish we had time to build more things together and spend more time in the woods.

i love you
>>
>>17064053
Don't leave. You made me stay on this shitty rock, so you have to stay too. If you actually want to do some good, then don't leave me alone anymore.
>>
You were the love of my life
>>
>>17065170
.. initials? Please?
>>
I'm too much of a coward to post what I feel here. I like to think its because I know you'll find it. That probably makes me more of a coward because I can't confront whatever that stirs up. I like to think I'll tell you everything when we talk but you caught me today watching my words. I feel like... There is something we aren't saying to each other and I feel like while I want to know, it also feels like its something that's better left unsaid for now.
>>
>>17063559
What did you find anon?
>>
Lindsey,

I know why you feel the way you do. I can't pretend to understand it, but we both know it didn't end under the best circumstances. I truly hope you don't believe I ever meant to hurt you by doing so; I did what I did in the hopes of a better you, and a better me. Being as young as I was, I'm not going to lie and say you were the focal point of my good will. I knew we were headed down different paths, and if I continued it would have only lead to more pain for both of us. Yet I still see you lash out at the memory of us like it was the worst thing to ever happen to you.
If I could see you once more, all I would tell you was that it was the best thing to ever happen to me.

C
>>
>>17059736
Please initials
>>
>>17059736
You sure it's not AD, anon? Or are you lying in the case that she reads this board?
>>
Sam,

The words are a lot harder to find in terms of what I would say to you. I still don't think I've thought about it enough, and that's saying quite a bit in its own.
My memories are fading of us. It's tough to have such a wonderful relationship with someone, only to be tarnished by the insecurities and ill-tempered thoughts I brought upon myself.
I made myself forget everything because I thought it hurt too much. Now I'm terrified I won't ever be able to remember them.
All I know is that you look very happy right now. Somewhere within myself, that makes me happy as well.
>>
Hey W,

I don't know why you started being cold to me again. I thought things were okay between us. Better than okay, even; I loved having that conversation with you on the tram home the other night.

I'm so so sorry if I did something to upset you. You're one of my best friends in the whole world and our friendship was one of my most valued treasures.

I miss you. I miss you a lot. With you hating me and currently on the other side of the world I feel more unwanted than ever.

I hope things will get better.

-A
>>
M,

Maybe we will cross paths again. Maybe I can face my fears... Maybe I can finally find peace. Or maybe I might panic once more. We will find out soon.
>>
>>17065784
Something blue and something very hard to end up in my stuff
>>
L,

We'll probably never meet again as you're living a good part away from here and we'll both move to different parts of the country in a few month anyways. Also you have a bf. But I just wanted to tell you that I really enjoyed the last few days we had together and you really grew close to my heart.

We're just seperated from each other for about 20 hours, but I already really miss you. I wonder if you might miss me, too.

Anyways, theres nothing left for me to do than to wish you the best of luck. I hope you will always make the right decisions and stay as young and happy as you are now. And maybe, one day we'll meet again..

S.
>>
>>17065771
Initials?
>>
>>17065771
You wouldn't happen to be a 'S'?
>>
Dear girlfriend,

Hi.

-anon
>>
>>17066209
I am not an "S"

>>17066196
Nah, the person its meant for will both know its meant for them and who I am and will likely ask about it.
>>
אני ממש מחבב אותך ואני לא יודע עד כמה הבנת את זה.
תהיי שלי pls,
סתיו
>>
M,

I love you. I'm ready to do whatever it takes to make it work, I'll fucking move to your city to be with you, I'll leave it all behind for you, because I'm just crazy for you.

I want to spend every single day of my life by your side, but I can't make it happen if you don't help me. I NEED you on this, and I know that you want it too.

-M
>>
Dear IP,
I love you and all. Although that may be a lie. We have known each other since HS. Almost 10 years since then. We had some good times, but mostly bad. You can't deny that this relationship has been a fucking disaster.
At first things were going well, of course they were. We were kids and our companionship flourished within the safety walls of youth. Once HS ended things changed.

I went overseas and I broke up with you to keep myself safe while doing my tour. I came back and you still waited for me. Still wanted me back. The problem being that I wasn't the same guy that left. I was someone else. So we tried, and failed again.
We became friends with benefits, a perverse form of love between us. You were content for a bit, you had me back, and I preyed on your lingering emotions. This went on far too long. Still you stood by and showered me with affection. I hated it. It was nothing but a guilt trip. Yhe sex, I didn't even want. We kept doing it, but I would always feel like trash. Guilt ridden and disgusted at the act played by both of us.

Then, I met her. S, she was different. Cold, bitter, and, refreshingly, genuine.
I never told you about her. We never became more than friends and I was happy with that. Happier than even I knew. What role does she play in all this?

Now here we are, I. We officially became a couple again about a year ago. The last two years have been the most emotionally exhausting years of my life, so far. You have been faithful in your words, but your actions speak louder. You can't handle your own plate, and still you hope for me to add to it? I wanted a partner in life, not a person I casually meet once a month. Once a month. There is always an excuse from you to why we can't meet. Wasn't it you who said "if you love someone, you make time for them." Well, I'm burning out, I'm tired and feel nothing but stupidity by waiting around for you. You found out about S, of course, you were bound to.
1/2
>>
>>17066350
It wasn't easy for me to take the loss of her friendship well. And I, told you the truth. I told you of how I actually had grown emotionally attached to her. That I may have even loved her. You didn't take it well. I kmow you didn't. I have always been able to read your emotions like words upon a page. What do you expect, 'love'? What do you expect when the person you are with makes no time, and shows no effort to partake in the relationship? You expect me to be bonded to you? When we only see each other when you have time open after everything happens? You never meet me on good terms. It has to be forced out of you with threats of me walking away. Is that the only way you can act? By me wanting to walk away? Of course I fell for S, even though I was nothing to her, she made time for us to do stuff. Which she never to. There was no reason. She was sick all the time and yet, we would do things together. She was tactless, and I loved that. She was sad and always depressed, but at least that was honest.
You on the other hand, something about you bugs me. It pesters me so much that you don't expose that real you to me. After so much. You want me to be genuine with you, but you aren't willing to do the same for me. That's not how it works. You're shit on the inside, the same as S or myself. But you hide it behind your vomit inducing sweetness.

I have no idea who you are. No idea why you call me 'love' and why I respond with the same. What the fuck keeps me from walking away from you? What? I don't fucking know. All I know is that it's not fair for me to force you to change. If you want this relationship to be like it was when we were kids, then I better walk away, because I know we arent 17 anymore. I'm tired of having to teach you how to live as an adult. It's wearing me down. I wanted to be with a woman, not a child. I didn't sign up to be a replacement for your shithead of a father.

Once I can expose the real you, I'm walking away.
-LM
>>
Dear C

You know I like you. I've told you explicitly. I'm pretty sure you know I still do. I like spending time with you even if I overanalyse absolutely everything I do, which restricts how I act and I loathe myself for that. (Any tips to not do this would be great).

I feel like giving up. Sometimes it's brilliant and I think something might come of it when I ask, and then again you stay somehow frosty even though you're one of the most outgoing people I know, so I guess that makes it all the more painful.

I feel like giving up, but you're so worth it in so many ways and it's evident from everyone around you that loves you. You overlook me sometimes, intentionally or not, and it hurts. I guess have friends shipping us doesn't change a thing and it pushes me to breaking point sometimes. I might give up, and stop chasing stale bread crumbs for once. I don't want to. I'll try once more. But I shouldn't. Ugh.

B
>>
>>17065771
You are a coward, you live in fear, you treat everyone with contempt. You've been raining on my parade, and being a shallow cunt comes naturally to you, that's why you can't be honest here.
>>
J,

I love you. I know I'm going through crazy right now but I'm trying to fix it. My feelings are still hurt and I hope you can see why and find some way to show me that you care about my feelings. I hope you have fun today. I hope that you think about me. I hope that I can stop letting my mind go down this dark path to thinking everything you tell me is a lie or excuse. I don't want to waste today being upset. I hope I'm just being insecure and stupid and that my gut feeling is just lying to me. I do love you and I hope you have fun.

E
>>
Dear satan

Fucking trips/quads GET

8========D
>>
>>17066666
>>
>>17066665
So close.
>>
>>17065794
It's definitely AC. I have no reason to lie, as I'm sure she doesn't read this board. Probably doesn't visit this site
>>
M,

Last night I dreamt you; we were kissing in my grandma's salon and there was a green snake slithering about on the rug and a malnourished swan puttering about. Your lips were very warm and I had to stand on my toes to reach them. You were wearing a trench coat and I was in my pyjamas, and black lacy shawl, very funeral-like looking.

k
>>
>>17065771
It is better left unsaid for now. If we're going to do this, I don't want it to be like this. Just... Not like this. Us both knowing we know is enough, please don't say it
>>
Dear S,

I'm sorry I didn't come to your funeral. I'm sorry I wasn't there for you when you needed me. I'm sorry that I wasnt able to do big things in the world. Im sorry that you put so much faith in me to only have me fail again. Im sorry that you even gave me your heart. I'm sorry that im never going to be able to tell you that I love you. I sorry. I cant say it enough times. I'm lost without you . Im sorry that I never visit uou anymore. Im sorry that I dont check up on your family. But most of all, I'm sorry that I wasn't able to say I love you back to you all those times. I miss you

Angel
>>
>>17066695
I'm ac and I think this is about me, if it was we should really open a dialogue because I like you too
>>
>>17066728
Are you an Angel R? And is that S, an SW?
>>
>>17066743
State?
>>
Z,
You were the final blow to my former life, confidence, loose goofing and carefree. And all you did was stop talking to me. It meant so much to me having someone to talk to.
I will certainly never get over you, whatever current lust fills my mind, you'll always be the manifestation of ideal life partner that makes my heart race even in my dreams.
I wish I could tell you this and have it take any effect. But I know you'd just keep going on without me.
I've wanted and will always want to see you play in a concert. It would be an emotional and ethereal state like no other. Goodbye to the you I once talked to every day. I'll always keep her in my dreams.
-jp
>>
>>17061109
then that's a friendship. It is a type of relationship, but it is not a "relationship"
>>
>>17067013
Pedant.
>>
>>17066801
Not amerifat sorry
>>
>>17066022
Initials?
>>
Hey,

I am still wondering when you'll get up from that place. I know you have no money, jobs or reason to believe in anything. Seeing each day passing by seems like the job you've taken up so far.

Those unanswered emails and applications that you sent. Did they ever amount to anything at all?

You still owe the bank quite some money. Maybe if you end yourself, you can help your mom pay all her & your debt out of insurance money. The last money you exchanged was your last resort.

I don't know where you're going, but please hang in there. You will be fine. I wish I could help you, I really do. If no one is there to believe in you, I will.

With warm hugs and teary eyes,

S
>>
>>17063098
Full Initials?
>>
>>17066524
What's c's last initial
>>
Cz
What happened? Can you believe it's been six years?
I'm sorry I will never speak to you ever again
>>
V

I really like you and I have all along. I know you probably do know because it's obvious but I want you to know it. It feels like a curse that I could never stop liking you and I wish you could give me a chance, I never liked any other girls anywhere near as much as I like you. Sometimes I feel like I'd do anything for you...

Yours truly,

J
>>
Dear G.
I don't have anything to talk about with you. You were a dear friend to me, and you turned against me. Even though I would just love to simply forget all this, and move on, I can't. You're a huge hypocrit, and I don't tolerate a friend of mine moving on to one of my exes.
Good luck in life.
>>
Dear J -

I realize that every time I read a letter or thread by some fuckboy who hates women and blames them for his problems or some such shit, I write a post in turn, as if to you.
And that's not fair because a lot, if not all, of these people are NOT you. Even if they're like you, they at least have the redeeming quality of not being you, J. I'm willing to try to give them good advice because these douchebags at least had the fucking intelligence to not fuck with ME.
>>
G,

Parce que tu étais mon premier amour, je pense que j'aurai toujours du mal à t'oublier. Ce qui te fait revenir vers moi en revanche, je ne sais pas.
T'imaginer avec d'autres filles est moins douloureux aujourd'hui, je n'ai plus envie de crever à cause de ça :)
Je me suis voilée la face il y a 7 ans, j'étais jeune, c'est comme ça qu'on apprend.
>>
Either way, You can leave this in the arms of someone else.. and I feel so deceived. I want you to remember how horrible you are. I really cannot believe how disgusting you are.

Peace dude.
>>
>>17067605
you are insane and not in a cute way.
>>
C,
You're the biggest faggot I know of - that's the only fitting insult I can think of at the moment. You're so fucking insecure about yourself. You hide behind layers and layer of sarcasm as if it's supposed to be charm, and you're not charming in the least. It's pathetic, and the kicker is when you try to be as loud as possible on Facebook, as if to overcome that deficiency and garner sympathy, as if that's the only way you can actually expose yourself to feelings. As if us being friends for years wasn't enough. But no, apparently this is what you consider a long-running friendship, being a fucking depressed loser all the time and then trying to play it off as "whoa, that sarcasm tho." And when I'm trying hard to be positive in my life your tactics feel especially insulting. I don't know what your mom did to you when she left your dad but either it was devastating beyond words for your family or you've always been this big of a faggot. I'm willing to still believe it's number one, but unless I actually hear what happened between your family I'm going to have to start believing in number 2. You've me given plenty of evidence over the years.
I hope you get your fucking act together so we can be friends again.
-J
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.