[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My gf has a higher sex drive than me. Is our relationship doomed?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1446010448325.jpg (258 KB, 1160x845) Image search: [Google]
1446010448325.jpg
258 KB, 1160x845
My gf has a higher sex drive than me. Is our relationship doomed?
>>
Why?
>>
>>16456245

Why what?
>>
File: 1446589810917s.jpg (6 KB, 200x250) Image search: [Google]
1446589810917s.jpg
6 KB, 200x250
>>16456242
No, it's not. It'll be tough. My bf has a way lower drive than me, but we make it work. It was tough in the beginning because I show my affection very physically and when he would say he wasn't in the mood several times in a row, it would make me feel like I was no longer exciting for him, or that he didn't feel as strongly for me as I did him. If your gf thinks along those lines, just reassure her every now and then that you love her and she is the most exciting thing to you. It'll help to have an open discussion about it. One of the things you could try is a date night, so she knows she can count on being intimate with you for sure one night of the week. And she needs to be willing to be patient and understanding, especially if date night can't happen for some reason. For a relationship to work, it requires both partners to be respectful and patient with each other. And, if either of you decide you need a person with drives more similar to your own More than you need each other, you both need to be prepared and willing to let the other go and move on. Hopefully you won't have to come to that, though. Good luck, buddy. Hope everything works out for you.
>>
She is gonna want to cum, either you eat her out when she is horny or she goes and fucks some other dude.
>>
>>16456676
Yeah, I dated a girl with a higher sex drive than me. I liked pleasing her with my hand or my mouth, though. And even though it didn't give me physical pleasure and I wasn't horny when I did it, I loved her, so I liked seeing her happy. It was exciting in a quasi-platonic way.
>>
Please provide is with some context, please make your concrete what means high and low and maybe medium in your reality.
>>
>>16456994

When I'm healthy and awake, I'm down to go at least once day, if not twice. Usually, after I cum I lose interest for the rest of the day. I could still get it up if aroused after, but I'm rarely into it.

She likes to go at least three times a day. And each of those times I make her cum at least three times.

I've been keeping up for now, but it really takes it out of me and I don't think I want to keep it up much longer.
>>
>>16457083

Sometimes I'll lose interest in sex for days or weeks at a time. Those are the times that worry me. Even if she loves me enough not to stray, and I believe she does, I still want her to be happy and please her as much as I can.
>>
yes, and anything these fucking liberals will tell you is bullshit

sex drive don't match, shes clearly going to be looking for more partners

some girls want a 200 lb man to do a marathon every few hours on them, these particular girls are not people, they are just moving bags of flesh who are, unsurprisingly , incredibly evil

fuck you both i guess
>>
>>16456242
I have a higher sex drive than my fiancé and I have thought about cheating in the desperate past. I've never actually done it though and I never, ever would.

If I had my way, though, we'd be fucking twice a day at least.

Buy her a great dildo and tell her you want to watch. That might be enough.
>>
>>16457147
Aw, somebody hurt you, anon-kun? :C
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.