[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What reason could a girl have to suddenly become a huge bitch?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 1
File: ass.jpg (56 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
ass.jpg
56 KB, 600x600
What reason could a girl have to suddenly become a huge bitch?
>>
Here's the story (i tried asking yesterday but no replies):

This girl i've been having technological contact with for the past years but never meat suddenly went to a complete bitch. Trying to make me angry and insulting me over something stupid. And with something stupid I mean literally something stupid. An irrelevant opinion about clothing.

Now I know her for years and we always talk eventhough we've never met. I kinda like to have her as a contact but i'm not in love or anything. She may like/have liked me at some point but nothing serious. I would fuck her, not more.

But anyway I kinda need a female contact to talk to about whatever.

She really tries to make mad and keeps insulting and being a huge bitch compared to previous years and i'm thinking about a few things.

1) Ignoring it. Which will make me look and also feel like a weak faggot.
2) Cease contact and block her, which could be something i'll regret and I will be even more lonely since I dont have many people to talk to.
3) Get angry at her, possible scare/ruin it with her or make her block me.

What do?
>>
>>16454148
Are you a faggot? I ask because only a faggot would think that cutting contact with someone who insults him and treats him like shit is something he might regret.

So what in the actual fuck is wrong with you, OP?
>>
>>16454157
its not just 'an insult', its like went completely against me and trying to destroy me on purpose.

I can stand an insult or 2 but obviously its more than that
>>
>>16454157
And the reaosn I might regret is cause i dont have many more people to talk to. I kinda needed her to talk with about shit and have been doing this for the past years and I really liked it. If I dont have that I dont have many people left, no girls at all for instance.
>>
How about you talk to her like an adult and ask her why she is behaving like this
>>
>>16454173
i tried, i asked why does she do it and if she wants to act normal but all I got was versions of: "no i dont like that to people like you"
>>
>>16454173
>>16454182
It was almost like she knew exactly how to make me lose it, and to be honest she has did a pretty good job at it since im here. I am not a violent person but holy shit i never get this mad, especially since she used shit against me that we once talked about in comfort. Im very disappointed and confused because we had a wonderful time for years and we could always talk about anything. I feel betrayed or something
>>
>>16454157
so consider me retarded but you are advicing option #2 or am I mistaken? could you explain to an autist why?

thanks man i really appreciate the help
>>
im going for a run

back in 15mins i hope someone can help me this has literally be the shittiest moment of this year for me :(

idk what to do, thanks for the help
>>
>>16454213
Dude, you're obviously better off without her in your life. That's what I've been trying to tell you.
>>
>>16454253
yeah thats what im afraid off to be honest

but you know, we had n awesome time for 2 years, i just dont see why she suddenly would act like this

maybe something is wrong with her too now, sadness or emotions about something

but yeah it isnt on her to take it out on me

i guess i should block her
>>
>>16454147
There are three things you need to do :

1. Relax: nothing lasts forever.

2. Communicate: looks like you already have but make sure you're extra clear on your point of view

3. Block: Clearly someone who just takes a piss on you and doesn't respond to your communication is a cancer on your life. Just block them. If you want you can leave the door open for them to come back if they apologize/ change their ways.

Good luck man
>>
>>16454315
yeah i tried asking whats wrong but all i get is more insults

i have blocker her now so i dont know how i can leave the door open

shit, i dont have any friends left now :( and i alwasys liked talking to a female

now i need to stand my ground and no be a weak fag and unblock her cause i miss it
>>
>>16454182
>>16454192
I don't know why she would turn into a bitch. I've personally never did this to any of my guy friends so I can't pull from my experiences, but the fact she can't be honest with you view that relationship done. She's not acting like a decent human being and won't clue you in why she's acting like this so cut contact and move on.
>>
>>16454327
well her answer was literally because "i have shit ugly taste" and am "generally ugly and stupid myself" or something

and this happened yesterday and since then no reaction no sorry or anything so yeah i've blocked her now
>>
>>16454375
and probably wont unblock her, i need to be strong on this one.

Im only kinda sad cause i dont have alot of friends, expecially female contacts. And we talked for 2 or 3 years and were always pretty close and honest with eachother. Now I dont have anyone to talk to really except for people on 4chan. Kinda pathetic. Where would I find a new girl to talk to like this?
>>
Where would one find a new contact to talk to? I knew her from a forum or omegle or something. But i dont definately wanna go back there again as that shit went to complete shit (as if it wasn't already). But back then there were some actual decent people left and I did find her and we had a wonderful time for 2 years talking to eachother before shit went down. But yeah i dont got the energy to go through all that again and chances are slim I will find a normal person like her to befriend and talk to for years again. And forums, i am not on much forums anymore. And /soc/ is mainly gay shit. And i'm uneployed uneducated neetfag so 'going out' isnt something easy for me too. Eventhough im probably autistic i still need someone to talk to or tell my stories to or ask for advice every once in a while.

Thanks for reading and helping in my thread guys
>>
>>16454147
I believe she thinks she'll never have you in her life so she's trying to hate you or make you hate her to ease the pain. I'm not an expert in relationships but that's what I think.
>>
>>16454858
I doubt she finds me this interesting to be honest.

I'm not that lovable and I was usually the one starting a conversation
>>
>>16454393
>normal but all I got
Hobbies the require groups is where you find girls/guys. Things like:
-dance class
-language learning groups
-tennis group etc

If your not into meeting people irl try being social forums centered around your interests.
>>
>>16454865
Maybe she moved on from you and is trying to push you away, it happens. Not necessarily your fault, people change.
>>
>>16454897
ok thanks i will try to go to social forums then but i doubt theres any females that like what i like

>>16454903
well she did a pretty good job then
>>
>>16454909
She probably just isn't brave enough to directly end the friendship so she's trying to push you away through insults.
>>
>>16454921
thats what you just said
>>
>>16454147
shes on her period
>>
>>16454935
thats what i asked but she said no
>>
>>16454941
The only thing I can think of is there is a lot of problems in her life currently and she is taking it out on everyone around her including you because she has no way to channel her anger or problems into something healthy.
>>
>>16454147
>What reason could a girl have to suddenly become a huge bitch?

She was born with a vagina.
>>
>>16455204
i dont know, it kinda felt like she was liking me less and less in the beginning too

i have her blocked, she can reach me through text if she does want to reach me but i doubt it, something tells me its over

>>16455262
fair point
>>
>>16454147
Well, it seems like something's changed. It sounds like she's trying to provoke a reaction out of you.

It's possible that
- she likes you, but has certain ideas of how a man should act if something romantic is budding, how you should notice her, ask about her day or whatever, and you're not delivering, and it's frustrating her, and instead of discussing things like a rational adult she gets pissy. It's difficult since there's no way of knowing what it is she expects/expected and why, and it's possible she herself isn't self-observant enough to recognise that she's being a brat, but rather just acts on her feelings of frustration without stopping to think about her behaviour.

- you said or did something that she interpreted as extremely negative which changed her opinion of you

- something negative is going on in her life and she's taking out the building negativity and frustration on you (and most likely other people in her life as well)

- she was hoping to get something out of you and it never happened and she's upset and dropped the pretense of being nice

>>16454182
>"no i dont like that to people like you"
I don't understand this. Do you mean that she said she doesn't act nice and normal towards "people like you"?

That's weird and a bit worrying. People with the attitude of "it's fine to be a complete asshole towards people ‘like that’" are best avoided.

Maybe ask her directly about why things have changed. Point out that things were very different in your opinion before and say that you'd just like to understand, ask if anything has happened, if you've done anything etc. Then see what she responds. If it's bullshit about how you should have done this or that or are a horrible person for thinking or saying something or whatever, consider cutting the connection.

Maybe if you're able to reach common ground and she has the sense to apologise for overreacting, stay in touch.
>>
>>16454322
Try to find new friends. And when you do, don't just get one chat-pal, to avoid this kind of situation.
>>
>>16455315
>Do you mean that she said she doesn't act nice and normal towards "people like you"?
yes
>>
>>16455315
also i already blocked her

i asked what was wrong but she didnt say so and kept being very offensive

this once happened before half a year ago when she suddenly went completely mad and bitch and insulting and i told her to never do that shit again

and now she did, and i did block her

>>16455320
yeah but the thing is i only ever had friends like this, i dont know people irl
>>
oh shit i forgot to block her on another account too where she just send me a dumb unrelated picture, now i blocked her there too

that was weird, idk what the fuck her point was.

either

1) see didnt notice the block yet
2) tried to start conversation somewhere else

fuck it she will have to do better than that, right guys?

i blocked her on the other account too now, if she wants me back she either sends a normal sentence through text or skype even, i shouldnt be that easy
>>
>>16454148
>This girl i've been having technological contact with for the past years but never meat suddenly

LDR

u = tard

facts sorry

> An irrelevant opinion about clothing.

more facts u = total tard

criticizing a females idea of clothing is about as dumb a thing a guy can do
>>
>>16455551
but she critisized mine

thanks for the constructive criticism tard
>>
>>16455551
also its not an LDR she is simply a contact of mine who i never met

plz read next time
>>
>>16455577
>also its not an LDR

oh really ? then why did you type....

>Now I know her for years and we always talk eventhough we've never met

what the fuck ?

\maybe she is tired of you stalking her and continually bothering her with all your b.s. "technological contact"

right ?

piss off you fucking creep
>>
>>16455626
what a dumb faggot, learn to read
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.