[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There's no way to say this without coming across like a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1403208690744.png (837 KB, 538x935) Image search: [Google]
1403208690744.png
837 KB, 538x935
There's no way to say this without coming across like a bitter lonely virgin and despite the fact that might not be what I am, I'm going to say it at anyway at the risk of sounding like one.

I think that women these days know that men will fuck anything, and so they know they can pretty much cherry pick. They get fed so much attention, that their confidence sky rockets and they feel they deserve only the best of the very best.

Do genuine honest caring girls actually exist anymore? Or are they all clubsluts hitting town every weekend. Or secret closet sluts pretending to be something their not for the attention desperate men give them. All constantly texting 20 men at the same time.

Everywhere I look I see girls like this. I get close to a girl who seems to be alright then they turn out to be the same as all the others.
I'm at a point now where, I literally don't give a shit anymore. I'm not angry or depressed or bitter. I'm just enjoying the moment and being on my own instead of constantly trying to wade through all the bullshit put on me from women. I'm genuinely more happy just being on my own than having to compete for the attention of a girl and satisfy her, constantly performing circus tricks for her affection so she doesn't cheat.

I feel like I'll never find a girl I can just fucking be myself with. Like I'll never be able to let my guard down. I'm always going to have to have this mental emotional shield up.

Anybody else feel like this? Or am I alone on that boat too.
>>
>>16446103
You will never find a girl if you continue to internalize this negative attitude. If you think the world is shitting on you, it will. It doesn't matter what these women are doing. You have no control over it. You can only control your own actions. Choose to better yourself and live with a positive attitude.
>>
>>16446103

you're right, you do come across as a bitter lonely virgin. Because you're generalizing an entire demographic, more than half the population of the planet because you're butt hurt over rejection.

Yes, women get the pick of the litter. That's what happens when 20 or more men compete for the same prize. If it was the opposite men would do that shit too, and they often do, so whining about it won't solve anything.

>burr hurr do genuine nice girls exist womp womp
yes, they do, they're probably avoiding you like the plague because you reek of ingratiating self-pitying miasma instead of making yourself a better catch.

Either you can sit around and simper about how bad you have it or you can get up and do what every other sexually reproducing creature on this planet does, make yourself a more attractive, more fit mate
>>
>>16446112
>>16446114
this and this

fuck of OP, stop wallowing in self pity and crying hurr durr I'm such a good guys and all girls are bitchesss

I really start to sympathize with bitches after seeing how many guys are like you, just huge crybabies blaming everybody else for their shortcomings
>>
I think you need to get out more. I'd recommend reading some of the research which describes what being shut-in does to you psychologically.

I give that advice because explaining it logically is an almost impossible task. Emotional health is a powerful thing, I spent years trying to master it with logic and objectivity and it simply does not work.
>>
> women having confidence
lmao senpai
>>
>>16446103
Honestly the question you need to first ask yourself is, are you fairly giving ALL women a chance or are you in your own way "cherry picking" who you express interest in. You can't be selective in who you are interested in and then complain that the women you happen to have interest in do the same. Double edged sword my friend.
>>
>>16446103
The answer is yes, they do exist, but how wil you find them? And what are the downsides? Do they look the way you expect them to?

Chances are you're aiming your sights at the same chicks that all the other guys are chasing as well. Now i'm not sayinv go for ugly chicks, but there are plenty you're not noticing but which would meet the treshold if you knew in advance that they had the nice personality traits.

So, define what you're looking for and tr to find them
Meanwhile realize that nice girls have standards too and make sure you hold some dating-value. Be fit, do ibteresting stuff and be a good conversation partner.
>>
>>16446103
Whenever someone says or posts something like this, then I always think it's a bit of a self-fulfilling prophesy. Mostly because:
>Everywhere I look I see girls like this
>Do genuine honest caring girls actually exist anymore? Or are they all clubsluts hitting town every weekend.
>constantly performing circus tricks for her affection so she doesn't cheat

Do you know what all the girls you are looking at have in common? They are attractive. And while an attractive unicorn will exist, you generally have to have smarts, charisma, and genuinely attractive traits to pull one of those in. But back to the point... attractive. You're looking at attractive girls. You look everywhere, but you don't pay attention to the girls that are easy to pass over. That don't command attention. Either from your more conscious efforts or from your baser instincts.

You know who can be genuine and kind and caring? Plain girls. Simple girls. Ugly girls. The ones that don't stand out. I know you're going to come back with, "Well, they can be assholes!" and they can. But in all likelihood, if you have to develop a personality because you can't play the "attractive" game, then you're going to beef up on kindness, caring, and other good traits. And so you'd have better luck ignoring the club sluts that catch your eye (who, as a group, are 75% vapid and 25% amazing) and notice the simple girl that you don't usually see (who, as a group, are 25% vapid/horrible and 75% awesome).

So either you have to improve yourself genuinely and find a unicorn, or you're going to have to look at unconventional women that have developed outside of the game. Beware the pieces of shit that are in both groups.
>>
>>16446103
Unfortunately, you already are pretty bitter, OP. I know the signs, I've been there before.
>>
OP fuck all these cock sucking pussies calling you a faggot and a man child.

YOU are not wrong. You are just simply waking the fuck up. Let these wannabe Social Justice Warriors and Dike Whores comments wash right over you.

Girls in this century in general have had major changes. Those changes where for better or worse good for them, shitty for males. These idiots trying to call you a bitch are a prime example of "failing to see how things are, from how things actually are."

Girls can do shit screw around, text cheat / fuck other men or woman and there's shit you can do about it. This is what and how things are for women. Men will never be on this game page. ( This is a good thing. )

Men create, men lead, men war, men achieve.

Woman skank up, fall on random dicks looking for a free ride ( then hope onto another dick if it offers them more options. )
The few women who do lead, create, achieve are the minority drowning inn a sea of sluts.

Done. Enjoy your life quit worrying about whores and dudes banging whores. Life is more than shooting cum into random women anon...
>>
File: 1422147443299.jpg (119 KB, 500x575) Image search: [Google]
1422147443299.jpg
119 KB, 500x575
>>16446103

The people you describe are actually like that... but I think you're targeting the whores without realizing it. There are women out there who are genuinely looking for that traditional kind of man that was prominent during the 1950s.

Yes it's true there are a lot of women who degrade themselves from a corrupt society, but decent women still exist and if you work on yourself to become the best man you can she'll take notice and be there for you.
>>
>>16446103
You are not alone, but your feelings are irrational
>>
>>16446384
Lol I love how everyone else is p much telling OP to upgrade himself and you come around spouting some shit about lesbians and sjws. Sounds like you and OP are two little manlets who can't take responsibility and own themselves
>>
>>16446103

>"mental emotional shield"

just sounds like you a lil bitch. i don't think the problem is women.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.