[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>smoking a cigarette outside of a gala event >there are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: FB_IMG_1424062918419.jpg (29 KB, 720x348) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1424062918419.jpg
29 KB, 720x348
>smoking a cigarette outside of a gala event
>there are drinks being served but that's not the purpose of the event
>8/10 approaches me and starts talking to me
>it's pretty awkward, but she seems awkward too
>she writes down her number and gives it to me without me even asking
>hug her to say bye, she kisses me on the cheek and says to text her

I'm 4/10 and have never been approached by a woman in my life. Was she just bored? She came alone to this thing. Or could she have been drunk? Any possible explanations? Attraction is definitely ruled out.
>>
>>16440989
>Attraction is definitely ruled out
Are you sure of this?

Did she smell drunk? Did she slur her words?
>>
>>16440989
Maybe she was looking at you all night and when you stepped out for a cig she finally saw an opportunity to approach away from everyone else.

Who cares why she did it, OP, just enjoy that she came up and talked to you. Fucking text her!
>>
There's no consistency in what girls find attractive. If a boy gives a girl a certain score, all other boys will generally rate within 2 points of that score. For example, if I give a girl 7, all other boys will probably rate between 5 and 9. Of course there are exceptions for people with strange fetishes, but this is generally the case.

Girls on the other hand seem to all like completely different things. One girl's 0 is another girl's 10. I personally think I'm probably about a 3 out of 10, but I've had some girls tell me I'm very attractive, and that I'm better looking than my model friend.

You could have just been her type. I say send her a message.
>>
i'm not experienced, but in your situation I would think she was bored and wanted some attention

the only way for you to find out is to text and see what she's up to
>>
Who knows, man, don't be weird. Put yourself out there. Maybe she is into your shit.
>>
>>16440993
Not that I know of. She seemed pretty sober.

>>16440995
>>16440996
When? How long am I supposed to wait?

>>16440997
Did she really have to do all that other stuff for attention, though? She had ample opportunity to talk to a much more interesting, attractive man. And she didn't need to give me a number or a kiss
>>
>>16441002
Tomorrow mid day. Ask her how she liked the party, etc.
>>
>>16441002
Just text her, broham. Not only will it make you feel better, something awesome may come of it.
>>
>>16441003
>>16441015
Thanks Anons. It happened yesterday night, should I text now (at midnight) or wait till tomorrow afternoon?
>>
>>16441019
I'd wait to text her. Texting in the daylight seems to be less strange, IMO.
>>
>>16441019
Middle of the night texts are assumed to be drunk texts. Don't start off there.
>>
>>16441027
>>16441034
You're right. Other friends said I should call. Is this true? If I did, it would just to set up a date
>>
>>16441040
Nag, texting is good
>>
>>16441040
I'don't personally just text. It's a lot less hassle than a phone call, and there's that bit of time to figure out what to say/how to respond.
>>
>>16441051
*I'd personally just text.
Fucking auto-correct.
>>
>>16440989
To boost her ego that she is still able to get guys.
>>
>>16441040
Texting is a lot more normal than calling now. Also she specifically said text her, not call. So texting is a safe bet.
>>
>>16440989
Wasn't it a museum event or are you just trolling
>>
>>16441152
Yeah, it was. I decided to repost it and make the greentext more concise. I'm enjoying obsessing over this before I actually do text her and fuck it up/ find out she did it out of boredom
>>
>>16442273
Mate you're not even ugly, I saw your last thread. Stop dwelling on it and text her tomorrow asking her to get a coffee with you.

Believe it or not, a girl is unlikely to give you her number just to maliciously fuck with you. After all, you could be a complete fucking oddball for all she knows.
She's taken a risk by approaching you. Time to show some testicular fortitude and return the favour, hombre. You have literally nothing to lose and absolutely everything to gain.
>>
>>16440989
Prostitute?
>>
>>16442317
Hey thanks, Anon. I promise you this will be the last thread about it. I don't mean to sound like I'm so full of self-pity
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.