[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I stop the gray people from living in my walls?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: dave.png (14 KB, 304x355) Image search: [Google]
dave.png
14 KB, 304x355
Every night I hear the chalkboard tapping in my walls and I can't handle it anymore. My girlfriend says we should move but she comes from a home without gray people. She doesn't know that they will follow us. How can I convince her that we need to live outside? We can't sleep at night for obvious reasons. I'm out of ideas.
>>
File: 34668246546.jpg (75 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
34668246546.jpg
75 KB, 1280x720
G̼̯͚̣͕͎̰̞̝͆̓̔ͧ͗̃ͭ́rͤ͝͏̰̠̘͎e͖̫̼͔͉̳̻̭̣ͨ̀͌̎ͮͣͤ́y̢̡̞̙͓̪͚͊̑͢ ̢̬̳̯͇̦̹̈́̇̄̃ṃ̬̇͊ͣ̊̊̈́̄͜͝͡e̟̺͖̳̙͇ͬ̀n͎̰̺͈̋͠͡͞ ̛̞̗̼̘̩͚̬̃̅̾ͪ͑ͯ̓͗ͯ̕͢g̡̢̱̱̋̉͆ͩ̂͘r̨͍̗̜̫͔̣̹ͥ́̒͊͌̉́̚e͕͚̜̫͉͉͕̞̊̏̽̾ͫ̏̿̀͞y̧̬̙ͥͮ̅̈́̕ ̟̻̲͕̖̓w̡̛͈̤͙̺̱̻̪͍ͩ͂̚͝aͫ͛̄̂ͣ͏̯͓lͨ̎͏̱̙ḽ̶̌̂̏ͪ
̝̮̼͚̟̤̗̈́̇̎͗͆͜͝
̮͎̤̣̤̓̒͐I̡̧͚̿͊̔ͩͧͥ̅ͨt̥̭̝̺̝͚̉͋̾ͮ̿͗ͧͅ ̸̼̮͙͖̱͉̟̅ͮ̌͆̆i̷̧͚͕̥͓̯ͦͩ̾̃ͧͬs͔͈͍̈̈ͭ̅̐
͚̗̬͎̿ͥͬ̏́͒ͫ͂̿͟ͅ
̟̰ͬ́Ḡ̸̱͎͉͇̋̀ͥ̚r̷̰͈̳̩̅ͦ͒̈́̎̈̚ȇ̜̳̋͞y̢͇̣̳̗ͣ̆͆̍̋͜ ̱̬̳̠̱͙̟̤̃̎́m̼̼͖̹͋̋̉ͦ̏̾̕͟e̦̥̮̠̟̫̔͑̍̆ͭ̅͞n͙̥͈̲̂̆ͧ̀͢ͅ ̰̺̳ͣ͋̅ͬ̑g̠͉̙̲̩̞ͥ̿̉͌̚r̷̴̮̝̭̮̫͎̝͋͗ͥ͜ê̩͕͇ͦͬ̊ͧ̕ͅỹ̸̼̯͇̬̽̉͐̐͜ ̛̯̝̋̈́̒w͇ͧ͑̐͟ȁ̩̞̭͉͖̥̏͒̑̌̽̅͡͝l̵̮̤̪̱̙ͥ̿̓͠ļ̮̱͉̔̈́͠
̰̻̱̤̖ͯ
̧̹͇̣̙̳͈̭̎̋Ỷ̢̨̻͔̯̭̠̍͐ͦ̚̚ǫ͈̫́͂̈́͗͂͐̎̓ͪ́̕ṷ̸̡̞̹̤͕͉̬̦͙ͫ̓ͤ͢ ̴̼̯̼̬͙͛ͪ̓͗̀ḵ̱̓͑̎̄̓̄̚ñ̶͉̖̼̻̉̔̓̄͐͂̕ṏ́̇͆ͥ͆̀͏҉̱̰̭͚̬̘̟͘w̷͔̼̻͈̬̞͖͖̞͋̐̅ͬ͟ ̱͇̲̦̤͊ͨ͆̈͟͢͞ͅň̩͍̯̺̫̥ͩ̔̆͑ͣͪ̅̇o̶̺͉͓͍̪̜͌͋̀t̄̈́̔̈́҉͈̝̟͖ḥ̞̦ͣ͜į̴̼͎̃ͣ̋̃ͯ͌̃͜n̷̠̻͚͔̹̮͙̹ͯ̋̚͡ģ̜̜͈̺͚̯̣̙ͦ̌̽͋̉ͅ
>>
File: astronauta.png (53 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
astronauta.png
53 KB, 256x256
What is this meme?
>>
You should get medical help
>>
>>16439911
Knock down your walls or live outside with no walls.
>>
>>16440006
Or at least expose your walls so there's no place for the gray people to hide. Be sure to take out all of the insulation--they like to snuggle up inside it, and without it they will surely feel uncomfortable enough to leave.
>>
I'M building a house - how do I make sure the gray people don't move into the walls?
>>
>>16440095
My mom used to tell anyone she knew who was building a house to put a small portrait picture in between the insulation and drywall in each room. I'm not even sure if that works though to be honest.
>>
Can it be a pic of any random person? And does it have to be in a frame?
>>
>>16440200
She didn't think it mattered who it was. She even recommended cutting the pictures out of a magazine. I don't think you need a frame either.
>>
>>16439911
full-tilt exorcism
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.