[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have this huge chip on my shoulder because guys weren't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (351 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
351 KB, 1024x768
I have this huge chip on my shoulder because guys weren't interested in me when I was a teenager, so now I feel like leftovers and low value, just something that desperate guys would fuck

I always feel inferior to girls who were pursued as teenagers, no matter how many guys from tinder that I fuck

How do I feel just as good as everyone else?
>>
Learn to love yourself first and the rest takes care of itself.
>>
>>16439597
You have to value yourself. There is no amount of fucking that will give you that. Try meditation of self affirmation
>>
As a guy I was never pursued when I was younger and I'm still not perused right now (20 y/o)

I tend to attract the sluttiest girls you can imagine, they're good looking but they know they are so they can get with anybody they want at any time and so they do.

To start with I was upset and depressed that nobody found me good looking enough to want to pursue me. Then that turned into a stubborn hate and now I just feel like, fuck everybody I don't need anyone. And I think that's a pretty good mindset to have. Because if you can learn to appreciate yourself, and realize you don't need anybody else and shouldn't rely on anybody else in order to be happy then you can find happiness within yourself and the things you like to do.

Not sure if you can relate or that helps.
>>
>How do I feel just as good as everyone else?

You don't, because even though they got fucked in high school they've probably got their own problems that make them hate life or themselves.

If you would have lowered your standards, you would have found someone willing to sex you back then. There's not a hole on the planet that no guy is willing to stick his dick into.

I don't know if you want a pat on the back or a thousand messages of "just love yourself" but you're not going to get any fulfilling answers here.
>>
>so now I feel like leftovers and low value
you weren't back then

>no matter how many guys from tinder that I fuck
but now you are

>How do I feel just as good as everyone else?
weed
>>
If you've ever worked a sales position and had to sell a shitty product, you know how hard it is.

If you don't think you are worth shit, why the fuck would anyone else?
>>
File: babysFirstExistentialCrisis.jpg (1 MB, 2048x1366) Image search: [Google]
babysFirstExistentialCrisis.jpg
1 MB, 2048x1366
Here, you need this more than I do.
>>
>>16439676
But I need a reason to believe that I'm worth shit, or that I'm worth as much as the girls who had boyfriends when they were younger
>>
>>16439654
I didn't have any standards

I don't feel as good as the girls who had boyfriends and sex when they were young
>>
>>16439630
If you attract girls then you're pursued
>>
>>16439707
You make up a reason like everyone else does.

I've heard that religion gives people the illusion of worth, may want to check that out sometime.
>>
Talk to a professional about it?
>>
>>16439717
That's bullshit I know plenty of people who feel valuable because of valid reasons
>>
>>16439730
Well yeah, sure. We're talking about everyone who doesn't have any particular reason though.
>>
need to find a guy through tinder you really click with and keep him around for more than just one date.

don't fuck and toss every single tinder date, there's probably some guy on there you can really connect with in addition to good sex
>>
You aren't worthless because of your teenage years. You are worthless because you fuck guys from tinder.
>>
>>16440858
this lol

you dun goofed
>>
Maybe you should try to derive your self worth from how you contribute to society through your career rather than how many guys you've fucked

You can use the money on cosmetic things and become better looking than those girls anyway
>>
by realizing most of those girls are no longer being pursued, are married unhappily with kids, or by slowly learning to not fucking care.
>>
>>16439597
well at least you still get to fuck. I don't even get that.
>>
Work on yourself. This girl I knew in high school was tall plain jane. She decided to start working out and devote herself to being a fitness model. Eight years later she is so unbelievably fucking hot its amazing. Like, I feel like shit for not noticing her in high school because when I saw her at the beach and she recognized me.. fuck man. I knew I had fucked up.

WORK ON YOURSELF, OP.
>>
>>16439597
well i can pretty much guarantee it's you who made yourself leftovers that no one wants to keep.

I would say get fucked, but you're already doing that, WOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>16439597
People who starred in high school almost always peaked in high school. They will look back on those as the best years of their lives because everything afterward turned to shit.

You have nowhere to go but up.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.