[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jealousy eating me alive
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1.jpg (13 KB, 238x212) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
13 KB, 238x212
So adv I'm a girl (not lesbian) but I'm constantly feeling the need to be flirtatious around girls. I feel masculine around some girls(not all).

This was brought to my attention because, see... I was always the smartest in my class, A student. Now I got to university there's this girl who is effortlessly smart. I found myself idolizing her so much for her brains and she is so fucking rich and I feel like I'm even jealous of her. I keep thinking about kissing her (fucking nonsense) and it doesn't help that she seems to be also somewhat like a masculine girl and looks at me sneakily at times.

Reminder: I'm not a lesbian, I feel disgusted to think about having a romantic relationship with girls but with this girl especially i'm not. Ps: I'm in love with a guy that doesn't give two shits about me.

Why is that?
Why do I feel the need to be desired even by girls?
Why am I so competitive that I want to be romanticly envolved with my competition?
Why do I see her as competition? Why am I so competitive?
>>
>>16438936
Because you're crazy.
Not good enough?
See a psychologist.
>>
>>16438936

>im not a lesbian
>i just have thoughts and fantsies about kissing a girl i like

its like trap lovers but for women. seriously just kiss her and get it over with.

narrowmindedness aside, it is possible you just crave to be close with other women.

I had a roommat who would constantly try to get closer to me, he thought he might be bisexual and had really confusing feelings. he'd get drunk and be really hard, but as soon as we tried having sex, he went super soft. but hed still kiss me and wanna hold me close.

truth is humans are more contact oriented than we like to believe, but we live in a society where touching isnt super encouraged, and kissing only on special occassions between friends.

in the wild youd get an urge to kiss someone cuz you liked them. you'd kiss a girl or a boy, just general affection, the way you might kiss your dogs forehead just for being close to you. so realistically we should want to kiss and squeeze each other, but as we grow up this is something we do less cuz were 'adults'.

and some kids dont even get to experience it for whatever reason, so you likely just want to be closer with females and this one you see as an equal and you want to kiss and hold her but not date and bang her.
>>
>>16438984
I do wanted to be good friends with her. I feel confused because of my thoughts about her because she is like me. But does that mean that I'm so lonely or narcissistic that I'm in love with myself?
>>
>>16438967
I already did see a psyquiatrist but for anxiety issues. I think I'm a good observer of my own self and I can get to a conclusion on this on my own. (not trying to be rude)
>>
Also is valid to say I'm a kissless handholdless virgin. Maybe I'm trying to rebel?

And I will def not be kissing her on the lips at any point in my life because I'm a Christian and that sense of wrongness and prohibition is much stronger than myself.
>>
>>16439026
No offense, but if that were true, you wouldn't need to be asking this here.
>>
>>16439049
you are just a basket case/special snowflake

next
>>
>>16439064 I'm searching. That's a part of it.
>>
>>16439065
how is that being a special snowflake you shit
>>
>>16439117
Wow, you really are autistic.
>>
>>16439117
>i'm not a lesbian
>but i wanna snog a girl

So you are either les or bi or pan or whatever else, who cares you snowflake
>>
>>16439049
>I want to kiss this girl so badly
>Why would I ever do that I'm a christian
Closet and/or forbidden fetish
Next
>>
>>16438936
>Reminder: I'm not a lesbian
whatever queer
>Why is that?
you gay
>Why do I feel the need to be desired even by girls?
you gay
>Why am I so competitive that I want to be romanticly envolved with my competition?
you gay
>Why do I see her as competition? Why am I so competitive?
you don't; you want the pussy
>>
If you were so smart, you would have figured out by now how illogical it is to believe in Christ. You should keep working on the "being smart " thing.
>>
>>16438936
the only thing I see here is some one deniying her possible bisexuality
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.