[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Problems with woman, not the avarage problem though
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: 4bb.png (487 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
4bb.png
487 KB, 900x900
ALL RIGHT
ALL THE FUCK RIGHT I AM SUPER FUCKING PISSED RIGHT NOW
LET ME SET IT UP FIRST
I got out of a 3 years relationship 3 months ago. We were too different and had basically nothing in common and just lasted this long because we were good friends and I tried to always fix problems.
SO. I've been looking for a new relationship now and I want someone who HAS things in common with me. I want to experience just how smoother that can go.
I am a very nice guy and from my female friends "beauty is really not a problem you should worry about". But I always had difficulty finding woman who has similar taste to me. My highschool was filled to the brim with regular woman who weren't anything to write home about.

SO WHAT'S BEEN PISSING ME THE FUCK OFF IS, That I'M FINALLY not having trouble finding woman with at least SOMETHING similar to me, with university, some local fanbase groups. Games or cartoons or anime, everything and anything nerdish in general. BUT THEY ARE ALL FUCKING TAKEN.
And it started to piss me off when I talked to some of them and their boyfriends are UGLY AS FUCK. Fat, neckbeard and all. And I was absurdly surprised at how some of these girls are in ABUSIVE RELATIONSHIPS WITH THESE DOUCHEBAGS. I don't want to say "why don't yo udate me instead, Im such a better guy at everything than your current bf" But for gods sake I am such a better option. It doesn't piss me off as much when the guy looks nice, I mean, lucky for you or something, but I just couldn't keep it inside me now that I met this really funny girl from my university who likes games a lot and is dating this chubby neckbearded ball headed dude who looks like he has some rare syndrome or something.

Everyone is telling me to just wait it out, but I'm just so tired, I just want a woman that likes what I like and I can actually exchange a good conversation with THAT DOESN'T ALREADY HAVE A BOYFRIEND.
>>
>not the average problem though
>all the women I like are taken
Lol you washed up piece of shit. Go fuck off back to /r9k/ you know nothing. 3 years has deluded your little brains out and I can't wait for you to grow up.

AHAHAHA OP can't even wait.
>waaaaaahh guise I waited 3 whole months
Wait 10 years you piece of shit. Yeah, it's like that.

Sincerely,
A married guy.
>>
File: bitch.jpg (22 KB, 517x307) Image search: [Google]
bitch.jpg
22 KB, 517x307
I just got out of a nine year relationship with a mentally disabled girl. I was with her since high school. I carried her on my back all nine years. Fuck your three years. Fuck em. What pisses me off, is I'd love to move on, but don't fucking know how. i got out of that relationship 2 years ago. Quit being a bitchface. Fuck them neckbeard nerds and the dumb girls that stick with them, even the abusive ones. I seem to pick up on the fact that you do not comprehend the concept of truly loving someone.
9 years I spent carrying this bitch, feeding her drug habit and mine. I'm clean now, and I moved 1000 miles cross country to get away from her and start over. shes not clean and begs me for help on a regular basis. oh. and this: >"beauty is really not a problem you should worry about"
the fuck are the quotations for? You seem vain, overly angry, and little off. You show patterns of abusiveness.
>but I just couldn't keep it inside me now that I met this really funny girl from my university who likes games a lot and is dating this chubby neckbearded ball headed dude who looks like he has some rare syndrome or something.
maybe he likes the same games. dude. grow up. Beat off, like I do when I have to.
fucking 4chan has become something for babies. these anons are... I can't even what they are.
In the end my advice to you is this:

It is what it is. Live with it.
>>
>>16438890
>I just got out of a nine year relationship with a mentally disabled girl.
>Listen to my advice
Actually this guy is 100% correct. Grow up OP. And welcome back.
>>
Tons of males you can find something in common with, why a female?
>>
>>16438914
this. lel he want's tits or gtfo
>>
>>16438914
>bruh just fuck dudes instead of women why the fuck are you complaining
That'll go over well with Elliot Roger here.
>>
>>16438902
thanks man. I'd say it's good to be back, but.... but it's very rage inducing
>>
I knew I was wrong and being ridiculous the momment I wrote this thread,
I just needed to spill some shit out, tired of being forcing myself to do the "right things" all the time and maybe a stupid forgetable thread in a small populated forum was the way to do wake up some more.
The inertia from my university being on a strike for the last 7 months didn't help either.
I just needed some good slaps to the face and had no one to do it for me. Thanks anons.
>>
>>16438914
I had a guy suck me once, it was enjoyable since he was cute and we were 14. But now I just can't tolerate how some man look and don't really feel atracted to them. The only guys I'm into have to be extremely feminine and I just can't see myself being a good gay boyfriend because of that.
Also, I literally don't know anyone who is a very feminine dude.
>>
>>16438890
The quotation is because it's what my two female friends told me, I was worried if I said it without it I would be sounding arrogant about how I look and someone would come and "lel I bet ur ugly though"
>>
>>16438890
Maybe yo uare right, maybe I don't understand love.
But who the fuck knows what love is? Love has always been this undescribeable feeling that no poet is able to discern and shit like that.
Is it attachment? Is it attraction? Is it a mixture of many things or a single unique feeling? Can you love more than a single person? And if you do, is it REALLY love now that's more than one?
And why did you mention if I don't know what love is? You experience seemed very loveless too. I mean, yo usaid yourself, you were trying to escape for some time. So why the comment on love?
>>
>>16438975
Man just shut the fuck up. Go to a bar. Like now. Christ
>>
>>16438841

post a pic of yourself, only way we can really know how much better you are than ugly fat fucks
>>
>>16438998
I don't drink.
And I don't think me thinking about feelings is a problem either.
>>
>>16439011
The thing is you don't have to know.
>>
>>16439012
>I don't think thinking about feelings it's a problem
It is. You think wrong. I never said to drink. I said to go to a bar. Go to a bar and don't drink, you'll do even better.
>>
>>16439014

cant really give you advice on the situation.

if ur attractive we can retool your approach. if ur ugly we gotta retool you.
>>
>>16438949

lol. I mean as friends, not in a relationship. You can make "FRIENDS" with males who have a lot in common with you, that's a 100x easier.

Its good for partners to have a really independant lifestyles in a relationship. You're not in each other faces as much and on its own the relationship goes at a healthy steady pace.

Its oh so very common, girls getting bfs because they're "just lonely" and don't really have much of a social life or skills to go out and make female friends. Idk about men but hey.
>>
>>16439022
Hahah I literally had a laugh there, what the fuck am I there for then?
Also I like philosophy, it makes me chill even if I don't find an answer to things.

>>16439023
You can 100% give advice on the situation without pictures though. It's what normally happens in this board. And I really don't feel like posting one of the old photos here on my PC because I'm preeeetty sure that since I'm not a perfectly beautiful guy, just better than average you'll just call me either a fag or an ugly fuck or something, and I don't feel like wasting both of our times like that. Like I said, the problem is solved. If you don't want put your own slap to my face, you can go post in other threads already.
>>
>>16438975
It's so much that I had to escape, it's that I left the state I lived in and her because the dope, her, and a lot of other shit unique to where I lived was gonna kill me.
Love is hard describe, but I see it as two people who overlook their flaws, and focus on their strengths and positive attributes, while working together to make a life for themselves. Love is an equal thing. There is a me in team, but with love, there is no me, no I, it just is. Two people who just are.
I loved that girl. Since we got together in high school. Which is why when we became homeless, addicts, and generally fucked off our lives, I tried for nine years to fix it. Somethings are made broken, dude.
>>
>>16439068
not so much that I had to escape. oops
>>
>>16439048
>lol. I mean as friends, not in a relationship
Oh now I see your comment differently. Why a female? Because I like the tender embrace between you and that someone who cares about you.
And I've been feeling the need for that for some time now. I mean, we broke up just 3 months ago, but I don't feel like I'm loved and important to someone for a good year or so now and that's been weighting me down quite a bit.

Yeah, she was my only relationship ever. I'm actually a little scared that I don't know how to go about a relationship. How should I behave? How much space is good enough? Am I acting desperate if I talk to her everyday, because that's really not my intention when I do, I just like knowing how was her day and stuff.
I tried to start a relationship with some other girl some time ago and she was actually rude with me after some days of not answering.

>Its oh so very common, girls getting bfs because they're "just lonely"
Yeah, I guess I understand. I just think some girls are just so precious and end up being baffled at how would they go and date some ugly guys.

>>16439068
I understand your pain a little better now. Thank you and I'm sorry for being a 19yo bitching about small problems compared to yours.
I feel like I was never loved before. I really felt that way towards my ex. All her rageoutbursts. All her days where she just sat there and cried and even she didn't know the reason why but I was there for here. I really overlooked her flaws all the time. I loved the touch of her skin on mine and the momments where she was laughing and happy. But things got tiring and she started blaming me for a bunch of stuff even though I had always been the one skipping study hours to go to her home at 22pm because she was in pain and her parents didn't care.
>>
File: we all know tf.png (24 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
we all know tf.png
24 KB, 300x168
>>16439118
Yeah. It's the little things like the touch of skin on skin, or soft lips on your forehead when you wake up looking into their eyes. Or how they made you coffee before you're up.
I'm 22, and I bitch a lot like a 19yo sometimes. It happens. I always miss the warmth next to me in bed on cold nights. It's those things we cherish, it's those things that are what will guide mankind to an understanding of true love.
And on how a relationship works, it's a trial and error kinda thing. You work past problems and celebrate when you do.
One last piece of advice. Never go to sleep angry at each other. Never let them leave somewhere angry at you. Any day could be the last.
>>
>>16439145
>>16438890
Was me. Ya'll can call me Crow.
>>
File: singlemanlytear.jpg (57 KB, 455x610) Image search: [Google]
singlemanlytear.jpg
57 KB, 455x610
>>16439145
>>16439154
Meant to answer earlier, but the store down the street was about to close.
I really fucking hope everything goes well for you from now on. You made my eyes all watery there.
You are a good guy Crow, it was an honour to recieve a reality slap from you specially.
Gotta keep my patience up, maybe a girl with similar tastes isn't even exactly what I need. Life will surely show me eventually. And some shits we can't plan.
>>
>>16439118

Well here's a couple of youtube channels,books and sites that helped me.
Doc love:

http://www.askmen.com/dating/doclove/

https://www.youtube.com/user/DatingTipsMen

Manhood academy:
http://manhood101.com/principles_101.pdf

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNmwzc2acPxd0gFZzltbwYw

Hotalphafemale: (she'll make sense when you look at the previous links but check it out anyway.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEbTNAcYt2ILzQBfNktNA9g

I had to look in very low places to find this stuff. Don't trust anything mainstream that deals with relationship. Everrything they teach men to do in mainstream, do the opposite. Find you a good role model to mole yourself into.
>>
>>16439298
Reading this kind of stuff usually makes me too anxious. Like for example the thing of making a girl want you more by, what I understand to be, ignoring messages/taking longer to answer them.
I just can't control myself sometimes, I like talking too much to do that. But it's been twice now that the girl I'm talking to starts ignoring me. Being that this second one was all about saying how she thinks I'm pretty and interesting but then she suddenly dissapears for two days even with my sporadic messages.
Fuck I feel terrible sometimes when I read this stuff, some things about "being a man" ou "making a woman like you more" just really unsettle me sometimes.
>>
>>16439351

Sorry man but love is a game, its a fight for the one who will wear the pants in the relationship. She has an agenda and you do too.
>>
>>16439351
I feel you completely. The game is stupid and I don't want to play it. I want to be completely honest and enthusiastic not play hard to get or whatever.
>>
>>16438849
>2015
>married
Who's the real kek?
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.