[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone need advice on girls? I do really well with ladies, and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 138
Thread images: 4
File: maxresdefault.jpg (67 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
67 KB, 1280x720
Anyone need advice on girls?

I do really well with ladies, and dedicated much of my 20s with the soul purpose of learning even more about attraction and what buttons to push.

Willing to help some of you out. Ask away.
>>
What do women want? Also can the average dude get to the level of a stud with women?
>>
>>17051342
I can address this easily. Women want control. The more you have, the more they can take. The average dude will rise to the level of the stud after he has undergone the ritual of self-purification wherein one

"gets"

"good"
>>
>>17051342
The more specific the question, the better, but I'm assuming you're talking about what women want in relation to trying to fuck them.

They want a wide spectrum of emotion. This is why you'll see them drama ing all over the place in a normal day. It's also the reason the so called nice guy (we can get into the nice guy thing later, often cases they are anything but) bores them to death and they get nowhere.

An average dude can absolutely become a stud. When you get deep into this it's amazing when you realize there's so little competition overall
>>
>>17051345
Interesting. So that explains why men in positions in positions of power are seen as alpha whether that be money how developed ur body is ur job etc.
>>
>>17051350
that answer you're quoting is way too vague. women don't consciously want someone with control. it's the subcommunication in that, i.e. social proofing, but again, except for a minority of gold diggers, women aren't consciously looking for a guy with power.

think to those jobless potheads who seemingly get all kinds of women. it's not that cut and dry
>>
>>17051350
Power this, power that. Yes, every measure of strength and ability that can manipulated to the woman's will is her prize. She is rabid.
>>
>>17051358
What in the fuck is sub communication?
>>
>>17051360
OP here, While I don't wanna diminish other people's ideas, I made this thread to help others here. Having had a lot of success, and then going out and studying this for years, as well as assisting on bootcamps, I'd like to give back a little. I'd just as soon this be a lot of questions that I can give real feedback on instead of a bunch of others giving armchair advice
>>
>>17051347
This is the only good answer in this thread so far
>>
>>17051364
great question.

body language for example. When you look in a girls eyes when talking, when you don't lean in when they are talking to you, when you are smiling a lot.

These aren't magic tricks that make attraction happen.

They make attraction happen throuigh subcommunicating. Looking into her eyes shows that you have a lot of experieince talking normally with hot chicks. When you are smiling a lot, it's subcommunicating that you are at ease with the world. When you don't lean in on every word shes saying, it subcommunicates that she is not the prize
>>
>>17051340
I've grown an attraction to a girl that I work with. We talk every now and again at work but nothing outside. For some reason she is on my mind quite a bit (even though I see her 1-2 times a week)
The kicker is that I'm 18 and she's 20 and not sure if she would be into me.
I'm a shy anxious guy, but not COMPLETELY beta, so social interactions is kind of difficult.
Should I see where it goes or just give up seeming that she is older and probably has other dudes hanging off of her?
>>
There's this girl I like. I only see her on weekends. We are sort of friends. I want to ask her out next weekend face to face. Or should I ask her during the week? I can only contact her via facebook. And should I keep texting her during the week otherwise?
>>
>>17051397
You're not going to like these answers, but we all go through it at the start.

The key is, to get the one girl you want, you have to be able to get girls in general. You can't really train for this with one girl in mind.

Another cardinal rule is don't eat where you shit. Coworkers are usually a big no no. Exceptions can be made for maybe the serving industry, working at a bar, even then it's iffy.

She's on your mind a lot because you work with her, so she gains approximity hotness/closeness. The same reason you sometimes see a guy with a girl way out of his league. They built a closeness through proximity over a long time. This is why when I was young, I fucked a lot of girls who I thought were out of my league at the time, I just worked with so many hot girls.

Now, you can absolutuely sleep with her, meaning it's possible. But if I were you, I'd just try to practice flirting, social skills, etc with her. This will help you in the long run by getting acclimated to talking to hot girls like a normal person, it's no big deal to you
>>
>>17051340
So i have this girl i cant get out of my head but i know she is bad news, how can i get over her as quickly as possible?
>>
>>17051340
I can't realise what others are feeling cause i don't understand the non verbal language (really, no kidding )

>Be me
>Meet a 8/10 girl but with bf, He's a nice guy. She is so polite and friendly.
>Girl was over me all the time, making jokes, try to speak to me all the time.
>Girl invited me a drink
>Got drunk,tried to fuck that girl but failed cause I'm a retard virgin.
> Feel like shit
>Girls begun to txt me all days.
>Begun to meet with her frequently, i felt sometimes she was attracted to me. Never did a move.
>Felt bad every time cause her bf say hello to me all days.
>Told her that i don't want see her anymore cause i was falling to her and don't want that.
> I fucked up the only human interaction in my life.

What the fuck she wanted with me? wanna be my friend? and how to make her interested again in me?
>>
I don't need advice on girls.
>>
>>17051405
It's going to be iffy, especially if you've built yourself up in her mind as the safe facebook friend that she sees on weekends.

If you do, don't ask. Lead. Instead of would you like to go here with me, say you're going to do x on this day, and shes coming with you.

The overarching principle of this though, is don't look to attract the one girl. Learn to be good with girls in general, and it will make one girl easier. Flirt, go out during the week, try to strike up conversations with hot girls throughout the week.

Texting can be tricky, oftentimes you'll find that you build great comfort after texting a lot, but that usually makes the sexual attraction fizzle. You want to view texting as a tool. She just texted me back? Does that mean she likes me? No, that means the phone is in her hand right now, so tell her shes hanging out with you now.

You want a combination of comfort and attraction, many sweet guys go way too far into comfort mode, so much that sexual attraction is killed
>>
>>17051433
The stock answer for oenitis we used to use is "fuck 10 other girls".

The premise behind this silly answer is solid though. You want to just start talking to, flirting with, interacting with a bunch of other girls. no one girl is the prize. there are a million girls out there that look as good as her and probably have better personalities.

if your goal is to get over her as fast as possible, just no contact her. erase number. dont see her. This is hard for a lot of newbs though, so you may want to go hardcore nuclear. Do something where she will never want to contact you/
>>
>>17051425
Thank you OP, absorbing the advice of practicing on her
>>
How can I be the "mysterious" dude that women want to know about?
>>
>>17051450
That's just in movies, man. The "mysterious" guy is the guy clutching his drink in the corner of the club watching everyone thinking that his mysterious vibe will make women walk up to him, and then spending the next 3 hours watching hot girls having fun with dudes who actually had the nuts to go over and say hi
>>
>>17051461
Yeah, you don't wanna be that Joe.
>>
Hello OP, i think i might need your help right now.

Im a tall guy, i do art related stuff. I can talk. Ive had gfs before. I think im decent. But currently im in a horrible rut, no sex or any intimate exchange in like ages. Had an adventure with a 19 yo sometime ago, that killed my confidence, i think.

Anyways, i need to get back on track. I feel no thing i know works anymore, and ive tried. Its like i need to learn everything again, from scratch.

Im currently in a foreign country, with gorgeous hot women. Even had a chance with one that literally threw herself at me at a party, but i chickened out like a dumb autist. This is killing me, now i cant enjoy my vacations anymore because of this. Cant think of anything else. Help.
>>
>>17051471
Therapy, man. Not OP. Just lookin at where the ball's goin.
>>
>>17051467
Fuck off, namefag.
>>
>>17051471
You're actually in a great spot. Like that's way more than most starting out.

Art realted stuff, which means you have an actual purpose, that draws women into your world, not you getting sucked into theirs, you're not an autist, sounds like you have normal interactions. You're just in a rut.

Try this. Don't worry about outcome in your next couple of weeks of interacting. Try being in the moment. That is, enjoy actually talking, flirting, blowing girls off during the conversation, just being in the now. All of a sudden the pressures off, and youre self expressing freely.

If you see an opening during this, close fast and hard, and don't worry if you burn it to the ground. Either sex or you just had a fun time amusing yourself.

We all go through slumps, just don't let it get to your confidence
>>
>>17051478
>Just lookin at where the ball's goin.
Where is that? Care to explain?

Tried therapy years ago, didnt do shit. I was "fine".
>>
How and where should I go about finding a girlfriend? Have decent social skills, but haven't dated in 3 years due to disinterest

I work 1-9 or 4-midnight shifts regularly on top of school, and school has no campus life at all. Was thinking bars, but I get paranoid of DUI. Is it improper to hit on girls at work as a retail manager?
>>
Does anyone know vin di carlos pandoras box?
>>
>>17051489
If a chick literally falls in your lap and you're into pussy and everything, and you wig out and go all "BRRREEEHHHHH" that means there is a total disconnect somewhere. A Hot M8 is making good land on bro and bro remembers when his mom beat him or something and his shit goes upside down backward. Need a therapist. And I'm not just saying that, either. Everyone who's ever got to go get help and didn't got worse. They tried to get better, they got worse. You send this bro to a professional, and the professional works it over and if a motherfucker is fine, a motherfucker is up, ok, and still dancin.
>>
>>17051491
Hitting on girls at work is a huge no no for a variety of reasons.

When I was helping to teach, a vast majority of guys would get in it to get a girlfriend. We used to have to explain, over and over, that you get good with girls in general, and then you pick which girl you really get along with well and that you dig out of all these other girls that you already sleep with as your girlfriend.

It's funny, because some of the students would do really well, then have success and end up getting a girlfriend after the first two girls or so they ended up fucking,\

we'd see them the next year or two because they hadnt internalized this stuff yet, and invariably got soft again during the relationship causing the girl to lose attraction and viola, breakup time.

If you don't like bars or clubs, try daygame. set aside x amount of hours a week to go out and start talking to women at bookstores, coffee shops, museums, etc.

also incorporate this into your everyday l;ife. you're shopping and see a hot girl? go say hi. On lunch break, see a hot girl? go say hi. you're not going to fuck them all right away, you may get blown out, but youre just gaining reference experience to being at ease and knowing its normal for a man to talk to a hot girl
>>
>>17051486

Are you telling me just to be myself?

Dunno man, maybe thas the way, but its been painful because ive been rejected a lot in the past years. But not pre-game rejection, but after. After first date or fuck; as in attraction not lasting too much.

Ive lost A LOT of good shit because of this insecurity, last one was the girl i talked about. Before that, i lost a model girl that wanted to get nude photos with me (and obvs fucking, because she was mad at her ex). I didnt do nothing, i chickened out like a fucking pussy.
>>
20 year old kissless virgin here with severe anxiety. Women gravitate towards me once they get to know me because they feel at ease or comfortable around me but it's mostly because I don't have much self esteem so I don't see myself as having a chance with them. As soon as I meet new women who are single, I get severely anxious and feel like I have to impress them, but even if they get close to me I push them away.

In short, the question I want to ask is how do you relax with women if you have little to no experience? I don't want to put women on a pedestal and keep ending up their straight "gay best friend" who they share all their problems with.
>>
>>17051500
>If you don't like bars or clubs

how to go to bars alone and not become the solo creep at the bar? how do you manage that?
>>
>>17051501
ok, that's way more specific, good. so you're losing attraction post game.

it's a little odd, because when i hear that usually its from guys that have nothing but game. no outside interests, so after pulling, there just wasnt anything for the girl to get into. he couldnt get her into his world. but you state that you have passions outside of chicks. odd.

you may need radical action to get you out of this rut, stop caring so much about the girls reactions. Try 30 days of straight going out, interacting. you'll be shocked by the end of how natural it all feels, and how much you don't care about their reactions.

also pay attention to my previous advice on being in the now. get out of your fucking head. enjoy the present, the interaction
>>
Hey i know how to maipulate womens mind to get her to want ti fuck me... Wana know how?
>>
>>17051508
>enjoy the present, the interaction
Yes! Indeed!
>>
Everyone needs to watch the full playlist of The Black Philip Show on youtube. Patrice O'Neal will break down a lot of interesting points, he's a 6'3" morbidly obese black man, pimping bitches like mad
>>
>>17051515
You are annoying.
>>
>>17051502
you're self aware, which is good.

you already understand that women are ok talking to you because youre not a threat, and at best you end up the gay friend.

me for example. i'll approach 5 hot women. 2 will completely blow me off hate me, 2 will vibe really well have fun, one will fuck my brains out. im polarizing. there is no middle ground gay boyfrined thing.

so, how do you feel at ease talking with these girls with no experience? theres no magic pill youll have to do work. youll have to start gaining these reference experiences. I want you to talk to a hot girl everyday.

i don't care if you just say, hey what time is it, for the first couple of weeks. congratulate yourself on just that.

then start commenting on stuff, eventually get used to talking to complete strangers. you can even start off talking to grandmas and dudes as well as hot girls.

its densensitazation in incremental steps.
>>
>>17051520
>I want you to talk to a hot girl everyday.
Talk to it.
>>
>>17051520
that's actually great advice. I know what most of my problems are, and what didn't help was that I went to an all-boys school until I was 18 so I never got that reference point you're talking about. I'll make an effort to challenge myself. Thanks dog.
>>
>>17051347
I remove my emotion when talking and dealing with things, and address everything in a rational, analytical fashion, like I'll remove myself from the game (situation/topic at hand) and I'll think of it from the perspective of an umpire, on a highchair, being able to see the whole situation from above

I take it I need to think more like a women, taking away reason and accountability? And go from emotion to emotion saying whatever the first thing I think of?
>>
>>17051508
>it's a little odd, because when i hear that usually its from guys that have nothing but game. no outside interests, so after pulling, there just wasnt anything for the girl to get into. he couldnt get her into his world. but you state that you have passions outside of chicks. odd.

Im more comfortable being alone, i like girls, and i have my hobbies, i do music, photo. Its not that i "only read about game", i did that but yeas ago for a period, it didnt help at all. I tend to get a lot into what im pursuing, most often like challenge, and most often i succeed. Maybe i treat the girl thing like a challenge too, and comes off mechanical.
>>
>>17051517
>6'3" morbidly obese black man,

fatness has never stopped blacks from getting women. but not all of us can pull off the fat black mafia/pimp persona.
>>
>>17051529
yeah, youre too in your head, structured. those times me, or some of the guys who blow me out of the water gamewise will get to that point of running out of things to say?

we'll just say anything. whatevers on our minds. my one friend j will actually start saying to a girl "Oh, i am so in my head right now. this fucking sucks" while smiling and just continue talking.

umpire analytical thinking is for after, when youre evaluating how the interaction went down. you want to self amuse yourself. you especially from what im reading. have fun, be spontaneous, you already know that you can fuck these girls, fresstyle during your interactions. its the game, not the work.
>>
>>17051540
patrice had sveral things going for him (hes dead now btw)

as a comedian he was really self amusing. thats big. he made himself laugh first and anyone else was welcome to get into that world, but first and foremost he was being funny for himself.

that plus high social value as a famous person.
>>
>>17051369
Any particular PUA articles, concepts or authors you would recommend?

ALSO!
As a more stoic person, I find it hard to react to women, partners etc when they say "I love you so much" or "I think you look cute/great/hot etc"
What should the response be? Please don't say "just say what you feel/think" cause although they make me feel good, saying "Thank you" or "That makes me feel good" is all the crap I can think of. I don't even have autism to blame lol I'm just emotionally not very available
>>
How do i get a decent looking girl, when i myself am over weight by 5 pounds, like one of my friends is much fatter than me, but he pulls 80% more girls than i do
>>
>>17051550
most pua comopanies are out to make money. most of what you need to know has already been written so they just kind of regurgitate some stuff with clickbait at best, and just flatout lie or say something oppisite for clicks at worst.

id recomend some of the rsd guys, Todd is very technical, and Julien is very good at inner game. They both come from a more all around improving yourself frame also. Ive assisted todd on several bootcamps and hes legit.

i usually smile, or say something like "oh yeah?". thank you is fine, but kinda blah. just react like someone telling you your black shirt is black
>>
>>17051553
looks are no excuse (unless youre deformed.)

I'm not being rah rah either, I'm dead serious. Do this. For the next week, everytime you go out, look at couples. you will see a number of couples where the girl looks way out of his league.

with girls attraction is like a volume knob, with guys its a light switch. you know within less than a second if youd fuck a girl. they have to build up. personality, lifestyle, how much emotion you bring to the interaction will trump looks.

that being said, work on yourself for you. it shows you respect yourself
>>
I need some date ideas, anon.

I got my first number and I have no idea what to do. Everything I think of is too boring. I'm really bad at conversation, so I need something fun that will take the pressure off me.

People still date, right?
>>
Pros 6' tall, white, fit
cons blue collar / lower middle class, no college, would rather stay home all day

what I want: virgin girl to wife and pop out 3-4 kids, minimize divorce risk.

How ugly of a girl should I shoot for
>>
>>17051597
venue change venue change venue change.

several spots is a short period makes the girl think shes expereinced a ton of different environments with you in fast forward.

an example of last two dates where i pulled that night.

bar/beach/restaraunt patio.

park/gas station/grocery.

so you might wanna meet up at one place, but have c ouple of different spots in mind, and take her there also. preferably close to your house for the pull afterwards.

movies are the worst for first dates.
>>
>>17051598
uhm.

you cant really target virgins, theres almost zero indicators that are reliable. i guess youll just be looking for the most convincing liar lol.

the hottest 10 may have never touched a dick, library 6 sally might have sucked 20 dicks. no way of knowing.
>>
Mate, I'm balding fast. I know normally it wouldn't be a death sentence, but I already have so many flaws (short, baggy eyes, autistic personality). The way I see it, I have a few options:

>Wear a hair system (toupee).
Pros: If it works, I get to keep my looks for a bit longer
Cons: Will always be worrying if it looks realistic, if anyone finds out then I am fucked

>Try Rogaine, transplants, etc
Pros: Might keep some of my hair, won't have to wear fake hair
Cons: Most expensive option, receding hair is still ugly

>Just shave and accept I will never be above a 4/10
Pros: Less anxiety about trying to look good
Cons: Will have to work extra extra hard on everything else just to maybe be seen as average one day. Realistically won't be able to overcome my social ineptitude and will die alone.

I feel like I missed out on my youth (I'm still a virgin). I just want one shot of being attractive, just to know what it feels like, you know?
>>
>>17051612
>movies are the worst for first dates.
See, I feel like I need a show or event so that she has fun despite me. You talk about going for walks and having dinner, but I literally could not hold up conversation for that long. I am not funny or smart or anything. I need to distract her with fun, and hopefully that will rub off on how she sees me.

The hard part is coming up with anything that isn't the usual stuff.
>>
>>17051340
How I know if a girl is interested in me or just being friendly?
>>
>>17051635
you need to talk. talk about whatever. whatevers on your mind. i talk about the cw flash and how this is the greatest time to be alive as a comicbook fan, whatevr im thinking about that im passionate about.

later they tell me this was cute, or this is when they really started liking me. its threefold. one youre talking about shit that amuses YOU. two, it shows you dont give a shit what she thinks is cool. three, it beats dont know what to say awkwardness.
>>
>>17051440
>many sweet guys go way too far into comfort mode, so much that sexual attraction is killed
this has happened to me too many times
how do i fix this?
>>
>>17051654
iois, indicators of interests.

escalate. touch her arm on a high point, hi five, laugh and a hug.

the best default is just always assume shes interested. if she wasnt, nothing lost or you got her to become interested.this will help with your future interactions as well as your day to day self esteem in general.
>>
>>17051662
ok, quick fixes only go so far, so before anything else, drill this into your head.

man to woman.

you want to interact man to woman.

you have a dick. dont you forget this, dont let them forget this. men are attracted to women, there is nothing wrong with this, its natural.

the problem is that sweet guys will get some positive initially, and they will do absolutely anything not to lose this. that means supplicating to women with ridiculous shit "Oh, I love that movie too! Oh, I like that too!"

you dont want to be their yes man. when they say something stupid call them out. tease a lot. like your picking on your kid sister. TOUCH. reward them with a hug when they do something you like. blow them off when they do somkething dumb.

Have boundaries, they want a man with boundaries. youre not a tampon.

remember, you would rather go try to meet girls that want all of you, including sex, rather than wasting time as a text pen pal
>>
>>17051663
I am not interested in any girl right now, I just want to know. I dont want to start something.
And the escalate thing is not going work in my culture, you can hug a total stranger and is completely normal.
>>
>>17051689
it's pretty easy actually. normal liking, she'll laugh, giggle over silences, touch you a lot.

whats interesting, is a lot of 9s or 10s will give you shit. theyll throw a test or two, insulkt you, say something rude sometimes. but youll notice they arent going anywhere either.

when you know it's really on is when a girl gives you the anime eyes. they just light up while talking to you. almost like a deer in headlights look.

also, watch other interactions. youll start seeing patterns
>>
>>17051658
Maybe I'm just dumb, but there usually isn't much on my mind. I guess I spend most of my time in the internet reading other people's opinions, so I don't have opinions of my own? I don't know, I just literally draw blanks when talking to people. Any tips on what kind of stuff to talk about?
>>
>>17051674
im the guy you responded to

>you dont want to be their yes man. when they say something stupid call them out. tease a lot. like your picking on your kid sister. TOUCH. reward them with a hug when they do something you like. blow them off when they do somkething dumb.
i've also done this with the same girl, but i guess i take it a bit too far, because she then starts calling me names, saying she hates me because i'm hurting her

also, does all of this that you've said in this thread apply to younger girls as well (14 - 17 range)?
>>
>>17051697
Ok, I will pay more attention to the body language.
>>
>>17051698
dude, get hobbies. get a life. thats not an insult, it'll enrich your life. get passionate about some stuff man, youre gonna be dead forever, get out there and challenge yourself.

maybe take an improv class, or watch some standup clips on youtube. start talking to people at work, start talking to strangers, look for reasons to talk, and get a feel for it.
>>
Hey man. How long is too long to make a date? I've had this chick's number for weeks. I called her and she said she would call back. Cue another few weeks. Should I call again or will I become the creepy guy that doesn't give up?
>>
Hey OP. Thought you were bullshit but read your posts and it seems I've come to agree with you recently.

In the past a girl and I would start "talking" but I would invariably get oneitis and get way to lovey dovey and emotional. Every time this happened things fell through.

I've recently come to the realization that the best thing you can possibly do is not but any woman on a pedestal. Project confidence and act like no particular girl can take control of you act as though they are just amusing. Flirt with them and be playful, don't text them too often. My more recent strategy has essentially been this flirt, touch, escalate. Needless to say I've had much more success.

Would you say I'm more or less on the right track?
>>
>>17051707
high school girls? that's tough, obv im out of high school. core attraction principals will still work but highschool is largely a social game as opposed to pure game.

real life game involves having an abundance of girls you can cold approach starting fresh. hjighschool is a huge social game structure. meaning you cant bs social value, you cant escalate too hard where you burn it to the ground because repuation is important in social circle game.
>>
Op I made a thread on this but everyone's too one-sided or another. So this girl I was really into dropped me as a friend then came back and then stopped responding before cutting me off again. It was going really well but it happened out of nowhere and this hurts a lot. I keep feeling frustrated about it and the fact my life is falling apart and everyone is treating me like this.
I feel like I can move on I just need to let her know how I felt so I'm writing a letter, as seen in >>17050370 and giving it to her so I can move on. Is this a good idea or a bad idea? Should I reword it? I want to send it because my interest in her is what's keeping me from going after others
>>
>>17051715
Depending on how much stuff is going on in my life, I'll try three times maximum. Flaking is very common, there are a lot of principles behind why this is, as well as some ways to combat this, but three times, hey im doing this meet me here, and then won't contact again
>>
>>17051721
yeah, you're on the perfect track. flirt, touch, escalate. itll screen out girls who arent down, and will accelerate a girl on the fence into getting attracted to you faster.

keep in mind though, you will have bad nights and interactions. the best of us do. just stay on track.
>>
>>17051723
thing is im 19, the girl i'm talking to is 14

i've been thinking about if highschool girls's minds are different, as in they're just attracted to me because i'm older and can be like a trophy or something to brag about to her friends
which mind you, im ok with, but i'd prefer that she truly is attracted to me
>>
>>17051726
I've seen a ton of guys like you, almost same exact situations, me too years and years ago. so ill give you advice, but i know you wont follow it.

no contact. zero. you dont really want to give her a letter and then go start fresh. you want her to see the errors of her ways, how pure you are, how great you are, and then shell come back and be your gf.

the sooner you cut all contact the faster youll heal. this includes not sending any last letter.

this is how the success stories usually start.

1. sensitive guy gets heart broken, wants to learn how to get the one girl back

2. learns he has to get good with girls in general, not one particular girl.

3. starts learning techniques that make getting girls way easier.

4. starts dating girls way better than the first one in most ways, wouldnt dream of getting back with that girl, thinks of how dumb he was and how he was in a scarcity mindstate back then

5. starts meting so many girls that he actually has several options for a gf, all of whom are a better match than the initial girl, who was largely built up in his mind in the first place because he didnt have an abundance mindset
>>
play this game for too long and it'll end up playing you, prison bitch.
>>
>>17051733
i know this is 4chan, but im gonna stay out of this one. i dont even wanna begin thinking about game tactics a grown man would use on a 14 yo.
>>
>>17051747
Yeah that's the thing
she started flirting with me, i wasnt really interested in her because i didnt wanna get a visit from the FBI partyvan
but she got borderline sexual with me over time while texting, which started to make me have feelings about her

i just dont know whether to believe her and forget about her or keep going and see where this will go
the latter is probably what will happen, as i have nothing to lose
i just dont want to hurt her
>>
>>17051754
Good luck pedo
>>
>>17051757
y-you too...
>>
Now you got pedophiles on this thread because they like the way you think.
>>
>>17051742
>3. starts learning techniques that make getting girls way easier.
Im not that guy but im stuck on this
Ive gotten my heart broken by ex-gfs and its made me...cold as fuck but ive learned that i need to be good with all kinds of girls so i have options but how in the world do i do this?
Its been almost a year since my last date and i dont know how i got that date

Really lost on this topic and its killing me, litterally dying of thirst
plz help :(
>>
Yeah, you're better off finding an abundance of stupid bitches who like a dick shoved up their asses with no lube.
>>
>>17051772
I'm actually at the desk for a bit today, writing an article not related to gaming for a different venture.

I'll try to help, get specific with your questions if you can
>>
>>17051779
Alright, im in a heavy rut and i dont know how to break it
I study full time and work part time and its getting hard to focus because im thinking back to how much i miss sex and a relationship

I dont know how i am to go about finding a new gf, all of my gfs have looked me up and came to me. We dated and hit it off but i dont want to wait and hope to get lucky again

tl:dr
Im good with flirting but cant find girls, what do?
>>
>>17051776
Female hypergamy dude. This doesn't just apply to whores.
>>
I've never had a gf and I'm gonna be entering my senior year of college in the fall.
I feel like I NEED to get out and date someone; like, I'm gonna go nuts if I don't play the field a bit.

Tinder and OkCupid are ineffectual and every girl who's single that I talk to either becomes just a friend or fades out of my life entirely.

How do I approach the dating pool?
How do I dive the fuck in and not look like I have no idea what the fuck I'm doing (since I seriously have no idea what the fuck I'm doing)?
Where can I just meet someone who might find me attractive?
>>
>>17051797
You could be the coolest guy on the planet, but if you never meet anyone, it doesn't matter.

Can't pimp in a vacuum.

Yours is a classic case. You realize that those girls you fucked were intoi you the whole time, you never really had to do much.

what this means is that it was total luck of the draw on whether you got pussy or not. and now youre seeing the negative variance of that luck based sex model.

You need to get out there. there is no magic fix, or getting around this. you need to put yourself in siutations.

because of youre hectic schedule you are going to have to approach during your day to day activities. shopping, see a girl, go say hi. bus stop, see a girl, go say hi.

also, even if youre busy, set aside two days a week on top of this day game to interact with people. clubs, hobbies, bookstores, anywhere.

you already have a head start, youve had gfs, youve fucked, you like flirting.

now you just have to drill it into your head to approach. its weird at first, but its so fun once you get used to it. youll start wondering why you didnt do it earlier.

knowing you can walk up to every girl you find attractive rather than waiting on one to fall on your dick is so much better.

to put it short, approach. every girl you find attractive. make it a part of your life. set time aside to go out even if youre tired. its just like trying to improve with anything, you have to put in some time
>>
Hello OP. I haven't read the whole thread so it may be already asked.
Last year I met a girl at work. I never really approched her because I'm a pussy and the environment isn't ideal. She left and I never saw her again until today.
I met her on the street, and finally grew some balls and asked her her number, which she happily gave me. I dared because I saw she looked happy to see me again and clearly wanted to talk, even without a subject.

So I think I have my chances if I don't screw up the following, the hardest part is probably behind.

>Wat do ?
>>
>>17051813
see this

>>17051820

You won't have any idea what you're doing to start. thats ok. youre gaining reference points. you will suck at first and that's fine. you need to acclimnate yourself to approaching and talking to women though. that's the first step
>>
>>17051820
>to put it short, approach. every girl you find attractive. make it a part of your life. set time aside to go out even if youre tired. its just like trying to improve with anything, you have to put in some time
Ill do that, flirting has never been a hassle for me really
Had this really cute girl at work and im flirting with her constantly. Last week we were playing around and i found myself standing with her with my hand on her hip and not knowing wtf happened so it kind of comes naturally but therein lies the problem too
Dont focus too much on her since she is just a tease but the point is valid

Im guessing learning to escalate into a date will come with experience?
>>
>>17051826
its actually good you didnt approach at work. thats a big no no usually.

in fact, you being a pussy at work was probably misinterpreted by her as you being a chill dude, who had several options and didnt need to hit on coworkers, haha, so you kinda lucked out on that.

ok, so keep in mind, there is no special girl. you want to get good with girls in general, not just this girl.

what you want to do is go on a day 2, i.e. date, asap. maybe a little texting to build comfort, not too much, and then, hey im gonna be doing this, come on out.

be cool, make sure YOU are having fun, and shell want to join in on it, like state transference.
>>
>>17051841
yeah, even before i learned any of this stuff, i was always a natural with escalation.

one quick tip. if you think you can kiss the girl, you probably could have done it ten minutes ago.

escalation is key. eventually youll figure out a pace with enough reference points but a quick rule of thumb is

touch, if receptive, escalate more.

if not receptive, back off, continue good vibes, restart. if receptive, escalate more.
>>
>>17051842
Thanks, I've been reading quite a few things about dating recently, that's how I could ask her number.
And yes, have fun, be cool, be confident. I'll do my best.

But ... I don't know what to say in my first text ? I didn't give her my number yet, so I need to do the first step (and I think it wouldn' be a good thing to let her approach anyway).
>>
>>17051851
Thats really, really helpful. thank you
>>
>>17051728
Thanks, makes sense, but
>hey im doing this meet me here
What kind of stuff could this include? You can't exactly say "Hey I'm going for a dinner by myself" or a walk on the beach or whatever, right?
>>
>>17051852
in the future, when you ask for her number, just text her right waya with your name.

just try hey so and so, its x. im doing y this friday, come out and meet me. you can calibrate from there depending on her response
>>
Two small questions I probably know the answer to. but, here goes.

If she doesn't find you attractive right off the bat she probably never will, right?

I hear all the time single moms are to be avoided and stuff and I see that but, are they easy for a lay or fwb?
>>
>>17051866
Yeah, I thought that texting her on the evening would be a good occasion to text her.
Thanks, I'll try that. Now I need to fing something to do and bring her along.
>>
>>17051859
hey im going to see so and so playing, meet me up there at x.

hey ill be hitting up the bars at x, meet me there at blah.

shooting pool fri night, meet me up at x.

hanging at the beach later, come on out.
>>
>>17051880
wrong. 100% wrong.

again, attraction with girls and boys is way different.

men attraction is the light switch. you will know within a second if you would fuck a girl.

girls are like a volume knob. their attraction meter slowly rises before they know if theyd fuck you find you attractive.

sure, they can point out a good looking person in a magazine or on the street, but its akin to you pointing out a cool drawing, it doesnt mean much in terms of sex.

the whole point of pickup, when you boil it all down to its roots, is you are buying time to start an interaction with a girl. you are showing her what you are all about, so thats why you chase slightly more at the beginning, she doesnt know you yet. you are getting her to know you.

single moms are great for fwb or an easy lay. usually hassle free too, as they have a lot on their plate, and are just looking to unwind. lotta hassle for a long term relationship though, so be sure to eject if thats the vibe shes giving.

when you start getting good at this, there are just so many hot girls without kids
>>
>>17051893
Thanks man.
I know I had years of misinformation and slowly coming around to getting wiser.

Hmm yeah Thanks for the truth man!
>>
I have a problem, but more than a girl problem is a problem with my personality.

Right now I have a gf, and she's really good with me, caring. lovely and sometimes funny but i can seem to stop thinking about being with other girls, and flirting, etc.
The thing is that all my life (except for my gf and a couple more of girls that came onto me) I was the "nice guy", the friendzone guy so i have this resentment I call "I wanna be a cool guy". This feeling clash with "I wanna be a good bf" and usually wins.
Should I end my relationship with my gf and start looking for more experiences? Can I stop thinking about wanting more and more and be happy with what I have? these are things that I ask myself in a regular basis.

PS: Sorry for my engllish, i'm not a native speaker and this is one of my first post after lurking for a while
>>
>>17052005
How old are you?
>>
How do I get more in the moment and talk about stuff? Like more emotional and less logical.

I don't even talk much with my friends, is weird.
>>
>>17052007
I'm 25.
Recently got a job and I'm loving It, also the pay is really good. I don't have many friends and I don't have any hobby in particular apart from gaming and reading.

Maybe I need to have a more fulfilling life? I think I'm the typical guy who hates popular people because deep inside I want to be one
>>
File: 1451856857047.jpg (495 KB, 2500x1575) Image search: [Google]
1451856857047.jpg
495 KB, 2500x1575
all I want in life is an aryan girl to marry and bear 4 children.

How do I find one?
>>
I'm 23, dropped out of studies last year, my ex broke up with me 3 months ago, I had some casual dating with a diplomat that was here temporarily, now FWB with some other girl I met on tinder.

I'm not studying right now, just doing some online courses here and there and have no idea what I want to do. I work at starbucks part time and doing some internal courses there.

How do I get a girl to be interested in me without having a clear purpose in life?

I'm not great at the whole flirting, picking up signals etc, but working at starbucks helps. People call me the most social and open guy there and I can chat with just about any customer. I'm also volunteering here and there doing presentations on my experiences with game addiction, tutoring and helping set up coaching things. Could I use these things to my advantage?
>>
My fiancee seems to want an open relationship until we get married, but I don't.

She says she's only having sex with one other person, and I know exactly who it is. It's her ex boyfriend. She broke up with me because she didn't think she could be faithful because she still loved him. But then later she said she would marry me. So I thought that meant it would be the end of that. She even said that it would be once. But I was over at her house again last night and she talked about it like she was still sleeping with him. She takes her ring off when she sees him because supposedly she knows it will be shocking to him, but I think it's more like she wants to continue to have sex with him and knows he won't do it if he knows she's engaged. He's going away for a few months soon though, so we'll see how that goes.

What makes it feel even worse is that I was a virgin before her, and she's told me I'm bad at sex, so I KNOW this is part of the reason this is happening. And people on here have told me, if she cared that much she would help me get better instead of just sleeping with another guy, and I agree. This knowledge physically disturbs me, it makes it hard for me to get work done and keeps me up at night. I don't care if this guy was a doctor working on a cure for cancer, if I woke up tomorrow and heard he got run over by a bus part of me would be happy, because his presence in my life has fucked up my self esteem so much.

And the thing is, she doesn't want to feel like it's cheating, so she encourages me to sleep with other women. But I don't want to. I love her, but I don't like this. The idea of doing what she wants me to makes me feel sick. I just want her to be okay with giving up this other guy and being exclusive to me.
>>
>>17052033
I was exactly in the same position as you. I dumped my gf because I couldn't stand to think of other girls all the time (one in particular). Now I just want to forget about all of this and start a new life with someone else.
I can't tell you if I took the right decision, but I'm convinced I did. It took years to finally do it.
>>
>>17051564
I personally like "I know."
>>
>>17052067
Tell her clearly how you feel, what you just wrote (with the bus part). Right now she feels like it's morally okay because you're okay with that. If she really loves you, she will stop cheating on you. If she continues while knowing it hurts you, then you will never be happy with her.
>>
>>17051340

What's the purpose of that whole pussy thing? Do women really have them, or is that just an urban legend?
>>
>>17052067
How are you so retarded? Like for real? You deserve everything that has happened to you.
>>
>>17052067

Open relationships, cheating, poly...this is all ust stupid dumbfuckery.

People (men and women) don't need to cheat; people cheat because they are UNHAPPY in their relationship.

Your gf isn't happy.
>>
Op, is this advice for a certain type of girl or just one night stands? Some of your advice is applicable, but some of it would have me and my entire group of female friends running in the opposite direction. Guys, why don't you ask a woman what she wants? (One who knows the difference between what she thinks she wants and what she actually wants)
>>
>>17051340
OP I need help

Theres this chick I've been interested in, absolute funniest, smartest girl I ever met and to boot she has loner tendencies like me. To give some context to her type of personality she never had any friends until near graduating highschool and went to private school.

I've made it clear to her since we first started hanging out that I was into her, infact our friendship started with me hitting on her. She unfortunately has a boyfriend, I've orbited her long enough to see some holes in the relationship. Her BF almost cheated on her before, she stayed with him because she's scared of being alone. Her BF is also as beta as she is socially inept and used to be a cringe worthy militant atheist.

So my question is how do I steal this girl?
>>
>>17052154
you don't

if she drops her bf for you she will do the same when someone else comes along
>>
>>17052154
>So my question is how do I steal this girl?

You're fucking pathetic. Move on, build yourself up. What if she marries this guy, are you going to orbit her for the rest of your life like a pathetic worm?

There are millions of other women exactly like this one.
>>
>>17052157
I am fine with taking that risk.

>>17052167
Listen its a cuck or be cucked world out there. If there is another chick just like her out there, I haven't found her yet. It's not like I'm keeping myself exclusive on the chance I actually can steal her.

After I found out her Ex tried cheating on her all bets were off and now I'm just going for the kill. Still not very moral but fuck it, its bastards against bastards at this point. So please, constructive advice only.
>>
>>17052283
>Listen its a cuck or be cucked world out there.
No it's not, that's fucking stupid.

And you're not cucked or cucking, you're nothing in this situation.

>If there is another chick just like her out there, I haven't found her yet. It's not like I'm keeping myself exclusive on the chance I actually can steal her.

Yeah but you're obsessing over her. If you casually met another similar girl, would you even recognize her? Probably not because your brain is thinking about this other girl all the time.

>After I found out her Ex tried cheating on her all bets were off and now I'm just going for the kill. Still not very moral but fuck it, its bastards against bastards at this point. So please, constructive advice only.

Yeah sounds like the foundations of a great relationship.

You're young and therefore stupid; I'm telling you, unrequited love isn't romantic. It's fucking pathetic and stupid.
>>
>>17052304
>Probably not because your brain is thinking about this other girl all the time
first of all no I don't

>Yeah sounds like the foundations of a great relationship.
Fair enough, I'm still gonna go for it because fuck her bf and I like her. The only thing that troubles me is that I might fuck up our friendship.
>>
>>17051528
I have the exact same problem, and I went to an all guys school for high school too. Glad we didnt have to ask OP twice
>>
File: 1451190347061.jpg (21 KB, 249x231) Image search: [Google]
1451190347061.jpg
21 KB, 249x231
Hi OP
I'm a 21 year old kissless virgin. I'm not bad at talking to girls in a friendly way, but I have no idea how to ramp things up. Most of the time girls will seek me out for companionship because they think I'm funny and know that I'm not going to try to grope them.

Met a cool girl in one of my classes this semester, and I'm pretty comfortable around her, so I want to try getting sexual with her. We're not friends, just friendly acquaintances. I have her phone number, and we see each other once a week. I probably won't see her ever again after this semester.

How should I proceed? Do I get to know her a little more? Should I just ask her to get dinner with me? Should I invite her back to my apartment for beer and a movie?

Thanks.
>>
>>17051742
>then shell come back and be your gf.
Sorry for the late response I was asleep, Idk about that, you sound mostly right but she already came back and left again is there really a chance she'll do it again?
What made me even want to do this letter was the fact that my friend would be on and off with her two ex boyfriends (even though one cheated) and I felt like if shit like that could happen maybe I could still have a chance with this girl but then again my friend is sort of stupid compared to this girl but it sort of gave me some hope
I feel like if I don't send this letter than I won't even figure out why she did it.
>>
I'm a 23 year old girl who's never had a boyfriend. As you can guess I'm not the prettiest girl.

Advice on how to get a guy? How to flirt with them and ask them out?
>>
>>17052440
Not OP but I know those feels (minus the kissless virgin part)

Ramping up is all about reading signs and then going in for the kill. Usually body language will let you know if they are even going to be receptive to your attempts to escalate. If you gut says shes isnt down, TRUST YOUR GUT. Thats the easiest way to avoid being labeled a rapist.

Inviting her back to your place for beer and a movie is a good move. Its private and usually if she shows up shes hoping you'll make a move on her. She'll never admit these things because she expects you to take control and escalate things. Also its not always about rushing to jump her bones. You can tease a bit if youd like just remember no one likes to be blue balled.

Some simple escalation tricks Ive learned from my experiences:

Tickle fights- these usually end up in a sexual wrestling match. Overpower her just enough to get those juices flowing. Look her in the eyes and then go in for a kiss. Facial expression and eyes are the key here. You don't want to look like you are about to rape her. Imagine the look you use when you see something tasty. If she is smiling or biting her lip then you are in the clear.

Snuggling close- If she is snuggling close and your hands can roam a bit without her complaint, you can usually just slide your hand up to her face and position it how you'd like for a kissing moment. Once again, her reaction to you testing the waters will be your cue to go in.

Dancing- This is one of the easiest ways to go from 0-pound town, especially if you both are alone. If she is already okay with you touching her, you should have no problem pulling her in for a kiss.
>>
https://youtu.be/16WtoFrlQRk
>>
>>17051375
by lean in do you mean physically lean in? because girls often talk in a very low voice, so I do lean in if I can't hear them but then do tell them that they need to speak up.

should I just drop this altogether and if I hear them cool if I don't, not to lean in ?
>>
>>17051425
my problem is the fact that with older girls, who I don't see as potential mates, I can talk to them about whatever and they dig me for that.

but girls my age or younger, who I see as a potential partner, I try to act normal which obviously comes off as abnormal. what do
>>
>>17051340
Do I keep swiping right in tinder to get better girls/matches?

I heard that if guys swipe left, you end up getting fucked up by a good selection of girls
>>
I am ripped and i have a six pack, but i am still too beta to get a date. I really hate socializing, things like starting a conversation are hard, and i sometimes wish people would stop talking to me :/ Its not like i am scared to approach girls, I just literally have no idea what to say after I say hi. What do i do? Help op.
>>
>>17054013
Okay, then I'm almost positive that she's not into me in a sexual way. My gut tells me different things every time I see her though, so who fucking knows? Sometimes I feel like we're really vibing, and other times I feel like she doesn't even want to talk to me.

Your tricks sound like they'd work for most people, but not for me, just because I'd get way too paranoid about her reaction. Should I just get over myself and try it anyway?

Thanks for the advice though anon. Maybe I'll throw out an invite just to see what she says.
>>
>>17055700
Women pull the hot and cold routine all the fucking time. Usually its a simple shit test, don't respond negatively to that. She could just simply be thinking about something "important" or stressful.

I wonder if it is you just thinking negatively because you haven't done this before. I've been there and realized that negative thoughts get me nowhere. Especially when you get a text the next day asking "why didn't fuck my brains out last night? I was waiting for you to make a move". You have to learn how to silence those negative thoughts. Its like riding a bike with no training wheels for the first time. Everything feels different and you worry about falling off. Hell sometimes you do fall off, but once you get the hang of it, it becomes something you never forget how to do.

Drop a few sexual jokes in a conversation and see how she responds. If its negative or neutral I will take your word for it not being a sexual attraction.

Throw out an invite, at the very least you'll get to spend some time with someone who doesn't completely suck. Who knows, you may get something out of it. Good Luck
>>
>>17055874
Heh heh heh Don't lose faith in yourself, son! Keep on working on your self and your self-worth and confidence -- WHILE ALL THE TIME PLOTTING TO USE AND HURT AS MANY WOMEN AS YOU CAN

Fuck you beta manlet bitches. If karma is real you're gonna get fucked. And if karma doesn't do it, you'll find that some women have interest in their OWN self-worth and confidence and will defend it against faggots like you.
>>
>>17051340
>soul purpose
kill yourself
Thread replies: 138
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.