[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My girlfriend and I really want to have bareback sex without
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 117
Thread images: 8
File: semendemon.jpg (66 KB, 614x461) Image search: [Google]
semendemon.jpg
66 KB, 614x461
My girlfriend and I really want to have bareback sex without the fear of pregnancy. The only problem is we don't like the idea of all these pills and meds that fuck with her hormones and either make her fat, moody or change the chemicals in her head. She's been completely heathy pretty much her whole life. I love her too much to make her go on one of these things as well because I know what this shit does to women (it effects all of them one way or another in all my years with women). I don't like the implications of the long term potential damage it can do to one's health (especially newer, less long-term tested drugs).

Then the other options are the surgeries for the IUD's, which also....aren't appealing, especially with all the horror stories. And she's not crazy about having a thing staying inside of her.

Is there ANYTHING we can do? I've tried looking up things and various other options. I've also found recently that there's male birth control on the way and I'm not even sure how to feel about that either.

Basically, this is what we want. To be able to have sex the old fashioned way, blow a load in her like nature intended, without the fear of pregnancy and hormonal screwing around/health issues. Thank you
>>
Counting days. Hoping for infertility.

These are your options.
>>
>>17016200
Natural birth control.

I used to mock people that do NBC but my wife has been doing it for 8 years now with zero unplanned pregnancies, and I've enjoyed thousands of delicious bareback fucks ending in sweet intimate creampies, so I don't argue anymore.

If your girlfriend has a steady cycle and is diligent about following it, AND YOU DON'T FUCK ON SKETCH DAYS, you'll be able to fuck bareback without getting preggers.

http://www.amazon.com/Taking-Charge-Fertility-Anniversary-Edition/dp/0060881909
>>
>>17016200
Are her periods severe? You could look into copper IUDs. They're not hormonal, but they can make periods worse.
>>
>>17016214

>natural birth control

So am I right in assuming that's a fancy name for just not filling her vagoo with jizz on fertile days?
>>
>Then the other options are the surgeries for the IUD's, which also....aren't appealing, especially with all the horror stories. And she's not crazy about having a thing staying inside of her.
Someone in your lives needs to tell you that these are unreasonable and irrational concerns.

I also know from experience that unreasonable and irrational people don't really take advice too well.
>>
>>17016214
gtfo shill
>>
>>17016222
Pretty much, but there's a whole science to knowing exactly what days those are.

Check the book out at your library, there's a reason it has five stars from 2000 reviews. At very least you will know more about fertility and women's bodies than 99% of men and 95% of women.
>>
>>17016227
This.

Getting an IUD is about as dangerous as having sex, just a lot less comfortable.
>>
>>17016214

I've read about this shit too, I don't trust it for a second. The people that got lucky, who knows. I know the history with hot my fertility and I've managed to get women pregnant on the first try bareback, and I also cum a gallon. So yeah, not just leaving it up to a "calendar" when God intended me to impregnate like a mother fucker
>>
>>17016216
>>17016227
>>17016235

Throwing another vote out there for copper IUD. The "horror stories" are exceedingly rare, and it's non-hormonal and lasts 10 years, and it's instantly reversible should you desire kids at any point. My ex had one and it was undetectable by either of us. Her periods were heavier for about 2 months, then her body acclimated. I came in her pussy almost every time we had sex after that.
>>
>>17016200
Vasagel
>>
>>17016200

>these pills and meds that fuck with her hormones and either make her fat, moody or change the chemicals in her head
>I know what this shit does to women (it effects all of them one way or another in all my years with women)
>long term potential damage

Are you fucking retarded? I've been on the pill since I was 15 and the worst side effect I've ever had was mild headaches for the first couple months I started taking it.

My boyfriend cums inside me every night and you two are going to miss out on that because of some bullshit pseudoscience.
>>
>>17016214
Was just about to come here asking about natural birth control, then you link this book. I sent it to my gf and she said no way in hell is she trusting it. Now I'm fucking mad.
>>
>>17016573
>everyone is the same

Fucking dumb whore, the birth control must have thinned your neocortex. That's a real thing. Look it up.
>>
the pill made me a fat angry bitch, it varies from person to person. Worst case scenario you have to go off it and try something else, it can't hurt
>>
>>17016578
sounds like your girlfriend is smarter than you
>>
You options are copper or hormonal IUD, diaphragm, hormonal pills, or the implant. Read up and take your pick.
>>
>>17016214
Considering I ended up getting pregnant despite using birth control, I absolutely cannot ever recommend this.

Some people are more fertile than others so the risks vary but why would you be that careless when there's tons of options?
>>
>>17016200
That's funny OP.
My girlfriend and I want to have bareback sex with the possibility of pregnancy, but without it ending up in her actually getting pregnant.
I've nutted inside her in dangerous days and a mixed feeling of dread and pleasantness covers us for the next few weeks until she confirms she's not pregnant.

This worried us at first since we thought one of us was incapable of having children, until we discovered we just had been lucky.
>>
>>17016573

You are probably one of the dumbest bitches imaginable. Not every woman is the same
>>
Get a caya diaphragm.
They sell them on Ebay. It's just a one-size-fits all cup that your GF puts into her vagoo along with spermicide.
I used it for awhile. Works just fine. I stopped using it because having to insert it every time just kills the mood for me. My husband can't be spontaneous with that thing.
>>
That depends OP, do you want kids ever? If not, get a vasectomy. No, it doesn't kill your libido, you just wont be able to fuck/masturbate for a day or two cuz your nads will be a bit sore while you ice them.
>>
http://www.cdc.gov/reproductivehealth/unintendedpregnancy/pdf/contraceptive_methods_508.pdf

Here are your options. Remember that sex means there is ALWAYS a chance of pregnancy. No matter what. No birth control is 100% effective, not even when used completely perfectly.

Your goal is to find a birth control that works for you and lowers your risk as much as possible.
>>
Just be a man and fill her, if you want what "nature intended" fill her up already, it's quite exciting knowing there is a chance of pregnancy.
>>
>>17016573
>be proud of being a slut
>>
>>17016234
Lots of free apps too. Pretty accurate for me.
>>
Isn't there that plastic T shaped thing wrapped in copper that you install in the vagina?
>>
>All this stupid concentrated into one thread

Holy shit. Idiocracy is real. You people need to be culled.
>>
10 years ago I would have called you guys faggots for shitting on the pill. It was fine and I had zero side effects when I was young, but the older I got the more they fucked with me.

I vote copper IUD. It's not "surgery", it's just insertion. Good 19 years, and just a little heavier period. That's what I am doing.

Now if you're going to go with the "rhythm method" it's a lot more effective nowadays than it used to be because there are these really thorough apps for women on phones now that will calculate your fertile days based on the info you enter in about your cycle. I am doing it just doesn't so I know when to expect my period, but my sister is doing it. She has three kids and is super fertile, and she's not pregnant yet after doing this app thing so far (she has been using it about a year I would say).
I don't think I would recommend it. Maybe if your girl is the kind of super regular, set your watch by her cycle kind of girls, but even then, we can drop eggs at random times when the weather changes. Sperm lives for like up to 3 or 4 days in the uterus, and so if an egg drops 3 days AFTER you have sex, you could still be in trouble.

Trust in modern technology. IUD is the way to go.
>>
>>17016200
Sterilize yourself. Problem solved.
>>
I'm a woman in my 30s and I'm doing excellent on the pill. No headaches, no undesirable side effects - in fact it's only had fantastic additional side effects, I've always had terrible menstrual pains I had to drug myself on painkillers to survive through, ever since I've started taking the pill my menstrual cramps have disappeared and my periods are now are a breeze. God bless the pill I'd take even if I were a nun just for that. If she hasn't tried it, she should go to a lady gynecologist, explain her troubles and worries and have the gynecologist prescribe to her the best pill for her. No dangerous things like IUDs going to into my vagina for me.
>>
>>17017934
I forgot; other than IUDs being inherently dangerous and untrustworthy for me, my periods are also heavy enough as it is. I already use overnight pads during the day with how freaking much I naturally bleed. They get a lot lighter with the pill, but without it they go back to being a flood nightmare. If they were to get any heavier my anemia would likely go from slight and manageable to a serious illness, so no thank you - only the pill & the pill for life for me.
>>
>>17016200
Anal? Come on, this really your best option.
>>
>>17017934
I also have a good experience with the pill DESU. I've read they make the risk of some cancers higher, but simultaneously lower the risk of other cancers. The only side effect I ever had was quite nice, they made my boobs slightly bigger

Otherwise idk what you could do. You can also get an arm implant but I think it's hormonal, just like the pill. There are non-hormonal IUDs but Ive heard stories from girls I know how extremely painful that is, I don't like the idea of a device in my body so I wouldn't try it.

Why not fuck with condoms and bareback just 3-4 days before she gets her period? There's a very little chance of getting pregnant then.
>>
>the surgeries for the IUD's, which also....aren't appealing,
it's not a surgery
>especially with all the horror stories.
?
>And she's not crazy about having a thing staying inside of her.
so what birth control method are you imagining exactly, a fucking spell?
>>
Pesar with spermicide is a possibility. Nearly as effective as condoms
>>
>>17017934
Had some of those great side effects too (no back pain, weight loss). But it swung me to depressions so hard and fast that It took months (seriously, more than a year) to get out of it after I stopped taking the pills.

Seriously, don´t put anyone on pill unless neccessary
>>
I know not every woman is the same, but I'm another woman who has experienced absolutely no side effects. Is there some way you can do, like, a birth control pill trial run?
>>
Hey guys, OP here, only can respond to some right now, will read through more later. Thank you for the responses so far

>>17017920

OP here, can you explain to me what the "insertion" was like? I know it's a bit invasive. Recovery time? Any scares/concerns? How it's really effected your sex life vs hampered aspects?

>>17017921

Not an option, intend to have kids some day, most likely with this woman

>>17018723

That sounds like such an incredibly reckless and unsafe idea. We use condoms and that's it, no risking it
>>
Another vote for the copper IUD. I just switched a few months ago from birth control, and aside from some pretty serious cramping at first and heavier periods, both of which have already gotten much easier, literally everything has been better compared to being on a pill. The procedure really hurt for me and I had to spend the rest of the day at home, but I know plenty of other women who had an easier time with the initial insertion, too. Just know the risks Luke ectopic pregnancy and STIs causing more problems, but those things really should not be any issue.

>>17016573
The pill made me far more anxious and depressed. I didn't even really notice it at first, but over the past four years I'd become more and more reclusive and suicidal. I decided to switch to an IUD just to try it, nothing else in my life has changed at all, and I've been so much better ever since. My boyfriend and friends all make comments on how much happier I've been lately. The pill affects women differently, sometimes quite severely.
>>
When my gf and I first started dating she was on the pill.

Sex everyday, creampies each time. It was great.

Then she started getting anxiety, bad skin, and her sex drive disappeared.

Hormonal BC is nice for a while, but it's not meant to be taken long term.

My gf's sister has an IUD, she says it was the most horrible experience of her life having it put in.

Now we just 69, oral sex, etc. Once I cum I really couldn't care less that I can stick my dick in her, I've cum inside her hundreds of times so I'm pretty content. It's way better than her being on the pill and not having a sex drive at all. Supposedly, long term BC usage can destroy your sex drive permanently.

Just use a condom, get one of the SKYN ones. They actually aren't bad at all. Once you cum, you won't care at all that you can't fuck her bareback. It's just your hormones making you feel like you NEED to do it. After having sex with a condom, you don't care at all that you were wearing a condom.
>>
>>17019098
The insertion is a little invasive but not a whole lot more than having a pap smear, which your GF should have regularly anyways.

They use a tool to open the vaginal area up and make the route straight, then use an inserter to push it inside. The IUD starts collapsed so they don't have to expand the cervix too much, but they do have to expand a bit.

It's very uncomfortable, but not unbearable. Bt for me, 5 minutes of discomfort max compared to 10 years of very effective birth control makes it worth it.

There was a little heavier cramping during periods but really nothing particularly noticeable, and thqat went away after two or three periods.

You don't feel the IUD but there are plastic strings that come out. Your GF will have to check the strings regularly to see if their length is the same, but that can be done easily on the toilet. The strings hang down at first and might feel weird during penetration, but they usually start to ride up to the top of the vagina and circle around the cervix after a day or two, and then you don't notice them.

I've heard they can make periods heavier but my periods were super heavy already and it made absolutely no difference that I could see.

I personally loved the IUD. I'm forgetful as fuck and it meant I never had to worry about birth control pills being late. or forgotten entirely. That security was awesome.

Removal of the IUD is a lot easier than insertion, too. It feels very weird but isn't painful, as the IUD compresses again and just slides out. It's strange and tickly in a place that doesn't get tickled, but nothing else.

I decided to have a kid, and then after my kid was born I got sterilized because I didn't want any more. I would say the security afforded to me by the IUD was second only the the security of actually being sterilized. The IUD was awesome.
>>
>>17016207
And remember the Ogino Knauss method was invented for the purpose of better identifying the most fertile days. Not for the purpose of identifying the safe ones.
>>
>>17019481
>Hormonal BC is nice for a while, but it's not meant to be taken long term.

My mother has been on the pill for 30 years and it didn't affect her in a bad way one bit. Same for me, I have been for the pill for years already and it's been nothing but beneficial for me. Your gf sounds like she just has shitty genetics.

If my partner asked for me to change it for another form of birth control, I would leave him, since I like the pill, I enjoy the pill, I'm comfortable on the pill and I do not want to risk losing something I am comfortable and happy with and that I know to be good for me for something that is nothing but a risk.

All the people saying "women are different" when badmouthing the pill but then trying to push other shit on everyone else - women are different, and the IUD is not for everyone. It is definitely not for me. I am glad my mother pushed me to try going on the pill rather than trying other methods I am not comfortable with, like inserting objects into my vagina. I've never used tampons for the same reason.
>>
>>17018745
No way the pill is great. In fact I wish I had listened to my mother and started taking it sooner, it would have saved me a lot of menstrual cramp pain and massive bleeding and money on painkillers. If I have a daughter, I will recommend her going on the pill too, after a visit to the gynecologist to make sure it's safe for her of course.
>>
Another vote for copper IUD. Effective, long-lasting, nearly foolproof, and non-hormonal.
>>
>>17019623
And dangerous as fuck. Yuck.
I'm glad I'm not OP's gf I don't want a punctured vagina.
>>
>>17016200
I had the monthy injection for years and it fucked me up to the point where I ended up in the hospital because none of the doctors were apparently aware of the side-effects. It increased my liver values, I was tested for hepatitis etc but it turned out to be the injection. Which I had been on for waaay too long. Then the pill.... ooooohh my. It was hell. I wanted to kill myself within two weeks and refound the will to live hours after skipping the next dose once I figured out what caused my odd mood.

Now have a copper IUD. It was quite painful to be honest but totally worth it, it still hurts when I have sex around certain days each month but at a very manageable level and a different position usually fixes it. After insertion it stopped hurting pretty much after two days.It is super convenient, and no serious side-effects. Getting a new one after this one expires.
>>
>all these people saying "vote"

OP why doesn't she go see a gynecologist who can advise her on what is most appropriate for her rather than you asking a bunch of people on the internet who don't know shit about her?

You're not acting like a considerate boyfriend here.
>>
>>17019644
This. I dumped my ex because he wanted to force me to use a iud because he was afraid I would get fat and lose my sex drive on the pill. Turns out the pill has done no such things and I enjoy plenty sex with my current bf who truly loves me and treats me like a person and not like a sex object. I wouldn't change the pill for anything.
>>
>>17016200
>IUD's, which also....aren't appealing, especially with all the horror stories
Kek.
Are you actually retarded? The "horror stories" you are talking about are cherry picking autists that are too idiotic to accept modern medicine.
The hormonal stuff i can understand because it CAN do things like kill sex drive, cause weight gain and even make her moody, but a copper IUD is the perfect choice for you. Tell her to man the fuck up and deal with a gynaecologist if she really wants your raw cock.

>tfw i was pissed at you but capcha was select all candy so now im okay
Thx google.
>>
>>17019644
>And dangerous as fuck. Yuck.
Kill yourself. Its not dangerous.

>>17019691
>my current bf who truly loves me and treats me like a person and not like a sex object.
Lying to us doesnt change the truth bitch. Dont try to convince OP thay an iud is a baf idea.

OP an iud can be a very safe very effective form of birth control. But it is ultimately her decision.
>>
>>17019715
>Tell her to man the fuck up and deal with a gynaecologist
Who will recommend her the pill because it's objectively safer than something that can perforate your vagina.
It's also better for her if she's the type of woman who has heavy painful periods, the pill regulates hormones so that periods are lighter and pretty much all pain disappears. IUDs just make periods worse.
Every woman I've spoken to recommended me going on the pill just for that. Unless she has some inherent problems, the pill is the choice the gynaecologist will recommend. It was the choice for me and my bf must accept it if he wants my virgin cunt.
>>
>>17019644
>>17019743
Read a book, dammit. It doesn't even go in your vagina, and it's no more dangerous than any other routine procedures. The only routine side effect is heavier bleeding. If someone says:
>i don't want condoms
>i don't want hormones
then a copper IUD is the primary temporary option. You can argue about OPs preferences all you want (they don't seem to be rooted in logic), but don't go shitting on IUDs. They work quite well for many women, like >>17019655 for example.

Could also go with tubal ligation or vasectomy, but it sounds like OP and his GF aren't interested in (semi-)permanent options.
>>
>>17019743
>perforate your vagina

Wat. If anything, it would perforate the Uterus.
>>
>>17019743
>Who will recommend her the pill because it's objectively safer
No. No.
The gynecologist wont recommend her that because 1. The doc is gonna listen to her wishes, and 2. There are more effective more reliable hormonal methods that, unless you object to them, are better options. This is because missing one pill can mean pregnancy.
Its not objectivly safer because 1 pregnancy is dangerous and because its less effective than all other methods (aside from pulling out [≈65% aff.]) Its more dangerous in that regard and 2. Hormonal treatments can affect your diet and sex drive leading to harm.

Copper iuds are "objectively" the best option for OP. And the decision is for OP and his gf do make so dont fucking misinform him.
>>
>>17019812
>the doc is gonna listen to her wishes
And what are her wishes? So far we've only heard op's wishes

>Its not objectivly safer because its less effective than all other methods
False.
http://www.nhs.uk/conditions/contraception-guide/pages/how-effective-contraception.aspx

Combined contraceptive pill: more than 99% effective if taken correctly. Less than 1 woman in 100 will get pregnant in a year while taking the combined pill.

While the IUD:

>Like many other medical devices, IUDs have associated risks. Most are minor side effects such as increased menstrual bleeding (copper only), cramps and spotting. However, there are some rare, but serious complications that it’s important to note.

>Expulsion: Occasionally, IUDs can be expelled from the uterus. The overall risk of expulsion is low and most often occurs during the first few months of use. Women can easily check to see if their IUD is still in place by feeling for the string. Most doctors will explain how to do this during your first appointment, directly after insertion. If your IUD has been expelled, it can easily re-inserted by your doctor. While expulsion is not harmful to your body, it can result in an unwanted pregnancy if gone unnoticed.

>Perforation: Perforation is rare, but incredibly dangerous. A perforation occurs when the IUD becomes lodged in or pushes through the wall of the uterus. It happens in 1 out of 1000 women and very nearly always during insertion. Doctors will usually detect a perforation immediately and remedy the issue. However, if a perforation goes undetected, the IUD can migrate through the body and cause injury to other organs. In these cases, surgery is required.

Stop spreading misinformation because you treat women like sex objects. You are disgusting.
>>
>>17019812
>The gynecologist wont recommend her that
My gyno recommended me just that because it's objectively easier and safer than a thing that can perforate your inner organs. The whole diet thing is a myth and my gyno was the first to advise me not to listen to that bullshit. Sex drive is the same as ever.
You sound like a piece of shit just like my ex though. Glad I kicked him out.
>>
>>17019908
>The whole diet thing is a myth
Then why did my girlfriend stop eating and gain weight on the pill but quickly return to normal when we switched?
Youre retarded and deserve to be objectified because if its not sentient its an object. Quit spouting your retarded tumblr opinions.

>>17019895
>Combined contraceptive pill: more than 99% effective if taken correctly. Less than 1 woman in 100 will get pregnant in a year while taking the combined pill.
If taken correctly. Its really easy to forget to take it.

And the rare side effects are just that, rare. But theyre more feective than the pill COMBINED with pulling out.

http://qz.com/191901/iuds-are-amazingly-effective-birth-control-why-are-they-shunned-in-the-us/

Also unrelated test.
>>
>>17020043
Because your girlfriend is a retard, duh. I had no weight gain due to the pill.

>It's really easy to forget
That's like saying it's easy to forget the pan on the fire. You shouldn't, plain and simple. Find a way to remind yourself if you're a retard, I DON'T forget important shit like this. Or put yourself at risk by inserting a lethal object into your vagina but don't come bitch at me if I don't and prefer my own method and not yours.

>And the rare side effects are just that, rare
False. They are also fucking lethal. Don't bullshit me I have posted the dangers iuds pose to your internal organs. I don't care how rare it is, I am taking no chances when it comes to the possibility of my uterus, vagina or whatever else getting perforated. Why are you bitching at me so much because I prefer the pill - a method that has been only objectively beneficial for me? Do you want all women to put themselves at risk because you think your pitiful cock deserves anything? I pity your gf, she should dump you.
>>
>>17019561
>I've never used tampons
Disgusting. Opinion discarded.
>>
>>17020127
Tampons are uncomfortable. I've tried inserting one myself once and I had lots of trouble with it, plus I hated the idea of having to make it go into my vagina. That's why I vastly prefer pads.
>>
>>17020110
If I could just will myself into not forgetting things, my life would be a whole lot easier. I have tried every trick in the book to help out my memory but I know my brain is unreliable and I don't want to trust my memory with something so important.

Also geez, it's just personal preference. Every method is valid because everyone's situation and body is different. Some people can't use hormonal birth control due to healthy risks, some people don't want to. Some people use it because they don't know about other options, some people use it and love it and would never consider anything else. It doesn't matter. Why are you at each others' throats?
>>
>>17020155
Trying to insert it was really painful... it didn't go in but it was still painful. Also the idea of the little rope thing hanging out of my vagina is disgusting.
Anyhoo I'm glad I chose my own birth control myself. If a guy starts bitching about it he doesn't deserve to be my bf. (that's why I'm with my bf now because he DOESN'T bitch about it and accepts my preference)
>>
>>17020177
You sound so insufferable.
>blab bla bla my boyfriend
You really sound like you're implying women only get the IUD because men want them to.
>tried inserting tampon once.
Good for you. You know what they say,if at first you don't succeed, fuck it, it's uncomfortable.
>>
>>17020190
>trying to force a woman to do something she's not comfortable with when a perfectly valid and comfortable alternative choice exists

Abusive mindset, typical of controlling, abusive men. Girls, avoid guys like this.
Also I've noticed you keep touting heavier bleeding as something minor, have you not considered the fact that plenty women already experience heavy and painful periods and do not want them to get any worse? In fact, that one of the reasons why the pill is so recommended and appreciated is because it makes one's period much lighter and painless? I don't even have sex but I still regularly take the pill for that. My life has been objectively better for it. Anything that would make my periods worse is not an option for me.
>>
you say hormones cause her to gain weight, so what's the problem you don't want a thicker gf?
>>
My GF used it for a temporarily problem and she didn't be fat and didn't change mind or have any tipe of problem.

She said her period was less painful...

Counting days are good choice.
>>
File: FiftyTwoYears.jpg (256 KB, 1827x765) Image search: [Google]
FiftyTwoYears.jpg
256 KB, 1827x765
>>17020155
>>17020177
If tampons make you uncomfortable, just look up NuvaRing.
From the manufacturer's site:
>Some women have accidentally inserted NuvaRing into their bladder. If you have pain during or after insertion and you cannot find NuvaRing in your vagina, call your health care provider right away.
I winced so fucking hard when i read that, nothing prepares you for people accidentally ramming things in their urethras. (for reference, it's the size of a goddamn livestrong band!)
Reminded me of pic related.
>>
Just throw her down the stairs every couple of weeks like the olden days.
>>
>>17020355
Fuck no. Yuck.
>>
A quick and easy way is to stick a well cleaned old penny in there, take it out after. I drilled a hole in one and used floss as the retrieving string. Cheap, easy, painless. Works like a copper iud. Old tricks, hot kicks.
>>
>>17020343
No one here was trying to force anyone to do anything. It's not all about you. Take a deep breath, and get over yourself.
>>
Any girl who is sexually active that's NOT on birth control is an idiot. The "side effects" include things like bloating, slight moodiness at first, etc. Is it really worth the risk? Would you rather an accidental pregnancy or small side effects for the first few weeks of being on the pill?

I've been on it for five years, never had any sort of pregnancy scare or anything, and never had one side effect.
>>
"It's easy to forget to take it" Just set an alarm for the same time every day and carry it in your wallet.
>>
>>17016200
You and your gf need to make a cycle calendar for her period/ovulation days (there are even apps for this)
I use one with my cutie pie. We've been together for almost 4 years and no babies ever.
>>
>>17020422
Pads forever.
>>
File: FryScream.gif (12 KB, 323x301) Image search: [Google]
FryScream.gif
12 KB, 323x301
OP here again. Been busy all day, then passed out after going two rounds with my lady, now we're both experiencing insomnia so I'm going to go through the thread. And from some of these posts, I'm going let a few of you have it, the rest, thank you for your helpful responses, I'm sure you'll know who you are after this.

Just going to skip over a lot of the earlier posts, they read very creepily like shill-worded posts about the wonderful benefits of the pill and how we're being unreasonable because "you" don't experience many or any side effects. So, yeah, nah. No pills guys, I've been through this crap before with other GFs. I don't need a hormonally unhappy woman for the sake of bareback.

>>17019481

We actually already use SKYN. They're my favorite condom ever, I could never find condoms to fit my girth and I also have a latex allergy so they help in both departments (still a bit tight on me with the large ones but I suffer anyway). Don't worry, I hate the idea of the pill because I know and have seen what it does to women, and its different with every girl. I call bullshit on those in this thread saying nothing is going on with them. There is ALWAYS something going on when you take something that alters your hormones, and you're either not consciously aware of what it's doing to you because you're not seeing it in the third person, or you're an idiot. Really, we just want to experience the closeness of cumming naturally. I've done bareback before and it kind of spoiled me, but I do agree with you regardless.

>>17019510

I'll have her read up on it and get her to form her own opinion. I'm not crazy about the idea of there being this foreign thing stuck inside someone in the first place, but thank you for your honest post and recalling of your experience.

>>17019644

The fuck are you on about?
>>
Continued from >>17022394

>>17019670

Oh I'm sorry did I trigger you? Fuck you and your assumptions, we made the thread together and she's reading it with me, that's probably more considerate than anything any of the cucks you've ever dated did. The reason we're asking here is because no fucking doctor has your best interest in mind, it's how can they get you on birth control so they can make money, and screw the side effects/consequences. First hand accounts are a lot more valuable and important than the sanitized "clinical trials" they glaze over and assure you are normal, then make you feel "strange" or weird for worrying/asking about.

>>17016216

They're actually very light. That's promising to hear, again, not crazy about the idea, and neitehr is she, but she doesn't seem to really have bad periods ever. I'm starting to see a pattern here with people saying it makes periods a little heavier the first few times though...

>>17016573

Congrats, you're either really lucky, or you're so hormonally unbalanced and don't even realize it, and I'm going with the latter considering how worked up over nothing you are about my post.

>>17019715

I respect her own long term health and well being above having her just put a piece of copper in her vagina so she can feel ejaculations flood her. I'm trying to understand more of the science and personal experiences rather than "THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH IT, LOOK AT THE STUDIES, THE STUDIES, THE INFORMATION, DO YOUR RESEARCH, THE CLINICAL TRIALS" It's meaningless, especially given how much misinformation there already seems to be in this thread with people getting upset so easily over other people's personal preferences. What is wrong with you people getting so easily triggered by nothing, am I on tumblr or 4chan?
>>
Continued from >>17022399

>>17019895

Holy shit triggered. Aren't you late for a women's rally? OP's wishes? My GF just finished reading your post and says go fuck yourself

>>17019908

Do any of you people actually know what the better option is or are you just using this thread as a soapbox to reassure your insecurities? Go get triggered somewhere else

>>17020110

Man do I hate my generation and their bitching. Answer a fucking question without getting emotional. Hell, your post is reading like a poster child for why not to use the pill, or were you always this emotionally unstable?

>>17020343

Are you the same dumb cunt? Seriously, I feel bad for your cuck BF and the bullshit he probably has to deal with from you. He's probably a really nice guy that you've run into the ground with your controlling, manipulative tendancies. You probably convinced him to drink the semen your vagina collected from a long day "working", because how else can he prove he actually loves you?

>>17021632

Been reading up on this and I do want to understand more about it. Her periods are somewhat regular, she just said she has considered it too, but it's just a little unpredictable because they don't always start at the same time.

>>17016725

Yikes, playing with fire my friend. Glad it didn't end badly.

It's like 5am so I'm sorry if I missed any of the helpful posts, a lot of this thread is a blur right now and we're going to go back to sleep. Thank you so far for those who have helped actually answer without getting upset. We'll read up on/respond to more posts in the morning
>>
It's a lose, three year birth control stick (about the size of a match) that goes just under the skin in either arm.

>Personal experience

Im too forgetful for the pill, the ring was too much (hormones went crazy, felt nausea a lot), the depo shot made me sick and depressed, and I have heavy periods so the Iud isn't an option for me.

This implanon (or explanon is the other name), has barely affected me besides for some irregular periods which become more stable and predictable after the first few months-year and keeping good diet and excercise. I have had a few cases of bleeding lasting around two weeks on occasion, but it wasn't heavy and it wasn't accompanied by other period symptoms.

My periods become more normal and stable the healthier I am with my body, but sometimes (right around the second year) I will experience gaps of about six months between periods.

Not everyone is the same obviously, but I have never had a pregnancy scare and I prefer to just take cheap pregnancy tests about every two months.
>>
>>17022466
*It's a low dose

is what I meant to say at the beginning
>>
>>17022466
Holy shit, thank you. I think you're the first person in this thread to mention the implant, after almost 100 posts. I have no idea why it seems like no one knows about it.

>the most effective BC EVER. Even more effective than a vasectomy/tubal litigation
>lasts for up to 3 years
>less invasive than an IUD
>don't have to remember anything like with the pill
>less sever side-effects than pill and shot because extremely low dose of hormones that are let out at a gradual, continuous rate
>>
>>17022505
Maybe it's not used very often? Most women settle with the pill/shots/ring the first time around cause they work for them. That stuff just didn't work for me so my gyno gave me a pamplet of all the available birth controls, and that one worked for me.

I can attest that your hormones will be a little funny if you let yourself get out of shape, but half of that is surely do to the fact that your body isn't in it's healthiest form.

The only direct side effect I've seen from it is off periods and spotting When I was out of shape/bad diet.
>>
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 426x359) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 426x359
>>17022408

>You probably convinced him to drink the semen your vagina collected from a long day "working", because how else can he prove he actually loves you?

My fucking sides
>>
>>17022573

How bad is the spotting?
>>
>>17023971
Not too bad. I'm generally a heavy bleeder, so when I'm spotting I would call it average. I might need to change my pad maybe once during the day, or just before bed.
>>
holy fuck so much triggering and pmsing in one thread. women are crazy
>>
>>17016535
I disagree, I've known several people get them, including my sister, and all but one had complications.
>>
>>17025511

Really? Tell me what happened I'm interested
>>
Where did you get this idea that birth control is unhealthy? It usually doesn't usually have noticeable effects and it's often prescribed to regulate menstrual cycles. By far safest and least invasive form of birth control. I went to a catholic high school and it was almost comical how they tried to come up with reasons it wasn't safe. The best they could do is say that it MIGHT contribute to cervical cancer. Do the pill dude.
>>
>>17026604

Anything that messes with your receptors and hormones is inherently unhealthy and not good for long term use, which is unfortunately how most people use it.

Drug companies do not even want to talk about the hidden damage these kinds of things do to your health and body, because it's "safe", right? Just look at how many people use it, psh you're weird for even questioning it.

Please, I have had enough girlfriends that were and weren't on these things to experience FIRST HAND the kind of damage it does. I don't know where you people are but no one I've ever known that was on the pill or some hormonal option was ever "normal" or "emotionally stable" while on it, other didn't suffer from some other side effects like weight gain, skin issues, etc.

This isn't a religious reason or indoctrination. I'm not some "of the earth" hippie either. It's from first hand experience
>>
>>17016573
I have to say, I'm with this anon here. My girlfriend's been on the pill for 6 months now and so far there haven't been any negative side effects. The only thing it's done is cleared up her acne a bit and shortened her periods. Of course, I guess it varies from person to person.
>>
I had an IUD. It was one of the most painful experiences of my life, and I've given birth, and it was defective. It fell out the next day because the wings that keep it in were stuck and didn't deploy. So it was one of the most painful experiences of my life for no reward.

Right now I'm on the depo shot. I know you said she doesn't want to screw up her hormones, but I have to say not getting periods is awesome. So maybe take that under consideration.

The copper IUD doesn't use hormones, so that's an option, but be warned that it hurts like holy fuck to have things shoved into your cervix.
>>
File: Skeptical.jpg (47 KB, 400x270) Image search: [Google]
Skeptical.jpg
47 KB, 400x270
I just don't get it anymore. If I didn't know any better, this thread is full of shills from various drug companies having a back and forth battle over what method is best.

Why is there so much god damn conflicting information about "how good x" is or "how bad x is, you should use y"? It just seems to me there is so much inconsistency between all of this that no one should use anything except condoms (the only consistency is that there are in fact, side effects hampering ones quality of life).

I seriously just don't know what to get out of this anymore
>>
File: risug_mechanism.jpg (39 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
risug_mechanism.jpg
39 KB, 320x240
Let me introduce you to RISUG OP, the best contraception method you've never heard of

Protection against STDs aside it's literally the perfect contraceptive. You just get it done once (for like 15 bucks) and don't have to worry about knocking bitches up for the next 10 years. No side effects, highly reliable, easily reversable at any time, quick easy and cheap.
>>
>>17028042

Oh good, a needle in my testicles, just what I need
>>
>>17028163
Why don't you stop being a whiny bitch and man up so your girl doesn't have to deal with the fucking pill? or patch? or pregnancy?
>>
>>17016200
Get a copper IUD. My girlfriend got one a few years back and it's been great, I can cum inside her whenever I want.
>>
>>17027878
This thread has unfortunately featured a lot of ignorance, pointless bitching, and irrational judgements.
Make a new one if you have a different question than OP's.
>>
>>17016578
Yeah, my friend relied on a book about natural birth control with his now wife.

They've got 2 kids and are hopelessly in debt.

She's smarter than you. My girl is on the pill and just got to the point where bareback is cool. Shit is cash.
>>
>>17028337

You know what's ideal? Neither of us having to deal with any of that shit, because she doesn't want that shit in her and neither do I
>>
>>17028516
Not that anon, but it ain't possible. Like anything in life, there's a price you have to pay for everything.

The price of sex is risk of pregnancy (and/or disease). Contraception lowers the risk, but you in turn pay a different price, in either cost, side-effects, health risks, permeance, or inconvenience.

Generally, the more it lowers your pregnancy risk, the bigger the alternative price.
>>
>>17028537
>cost, side-effects, health risks, permeance, or inconvenience
Nah. RISUG is the answer once again.
The syringe costs more than what they inject, no sides except minor ball swelling in some people for the first few weeks, no health risks, works for at LEAST ten years and us reversable at any time, and the only slight inconvenience is the operation needed - yes, they put a needle in your balls, suck it up, it takes only a few minutes and there's a thing called local anesthesia

The only reason it's not commercially available yet is because filthy corporate jews relize they can't make a lot of money with it since it's so cheap and long lasting; and the worst part is no one even gives a fuck

This could be literally the cure to unwanted teen pregnancies, just get your son RISUG when he's 13 and when he comes of age he can decide to reverse it anytime

But since it has no lobby and the world doesn't seem to give a shit about the best contraception method there is, it'll probably take another ten years for it to come out. Whoopdee fuck.
>>
How old are you, dude? Have you considered a vasectomy? Opting out of the whole procreation thing makes life on easy mode.
>>
>>17028677
There's a company trying to bring it (or something similar) to the US: Vasalgel
>>
>>17028516
Haha seriously? A quick tiny injection into your vas deferens that basically blocks the sperm from traveling. It's no different from a vasectomy except it's a gel that can be dissolved and pissed out when you decide you want kids. What's the issue here?
>>
>>17016535
Fuck the copper one. I've got a plastic one with low dose hormones. Mirena. Had it two months, was the worst experience putting it in, but i love it now.
>>
File: 1350619954471.jpg (16 KB, 204x263) Image search: [Google]
1350619954471.jpg
16 KB, 204x263
>>17028337
/thread
>>
In a future with RISUG and to a lesser degree the copper IUD being widespread, unwanted pregnancies won't be a problem anymore

You can help by spreading the word about RISUG, right now no one even fucking knows it

This needs to happen in our lifetime
>>
>>17016200
>blow a load in her like nature intended, without the fear of pregnancy and hormonal screwing around/health issues.

Stop being such a faggot about it. You can't have it all.

Either she gets an IUD or you get a vasectomy. They're reversible for when you want to have kids.
>>
my gf was 3 years on the pill.
yaz/yasmine
no side effects, mood a lot better and more stable, never a pimple anymore, the skin improved a lot. no more menstrual pain. a lot less menstrual blood.

now we decided for a IUD. the new jaydess is much smaller, no pain at all at insertion, NO sensations at all for her.
first days i was feeling the wires inside a bit, with the tip of the dick, now 1 month in and i don't feel them anymore.
best choice ever. hopefully 3 years without a worry. no pills to forget. 50% savings on the pill (in italy you have to pay for it by yourself)
>>
>>17031392
oh and i cum buckets inside her pussy everytime i want to. best. feeling. ever.
>>
File: jaydess.jpg (73 KB, 612x344) Image search: [Google]
jaydess.jpg
73 KB, 612x344
here it is. she won't even notice.
JAYDESS
>>
Stop posting this picture all the time you annoying faggot
>>
ah sorry. /gif/ user here, first time on /adv/ today.
was meant as a genuine advice.
Thread replies: 117
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.