[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do girls act like rejecting someone is so hard and difficult?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (73 KB, 793x631) Image search: [Google]
image.png
73 KB, 793x631
Why do girls act like rejecting someone is so hard and difficult? Given how fickle the average girl is they sure as hell don't seem to mind saying no to guys, telling them they're not good enough to date them.

Is it just to try to be nice/polite? I mean seriously, you honestly expect us to believe it's difficult for you to shoot guys down?
>>
fuck me for even replying to this, but

Don't generalize. Girls who are kind and compassionate people will obviously find it difficult to reject people.
Those that are assholes, manipulative, sociopathic, etc, will find it very easy and may even get off on it.

People are different.
>>
>>17011693

How is it exactly hard to turn down someone? The guy takes all the risk and does all the work. The woman just tells him he's not up to stuff and demands the next guy in line step up.
>>
>>17011736
>How is it exactly hard to turn down someone? The guy takes all the risk and does all the work. The woman just tells him he's not up to stuff and demands the next guy in line step up.
Of course it's riskier for the guy (if he's not already a manslut who propositions everything that moves), but that's not what you're asking is it?

It's emotionally difficult for a nice girl to reject a nice guy because she may have a hard time saying "no" to things in general, and doesn't enjoy hurting people (an empathetic girl will understand that it hurts). Obviously this doesn't apply to other girls, who may even enjoy it.

And imho we can just end this sort of discussion once and for all by encouraging girls to make the first move, instead of keeping this antiquated gender difference that seems to do nothing but provide sources of angst, fear, and conflict.
>>
>>17011760

Lmao you are retarded, girls have no incentive to do any work at all when even a 3/10 chick has guys throwing themselves at you.

But really don't bullshit us. You rejected me, don't try to make yourself out as a victim too or show how noble you are.

>n-no trust me I had a hard time dong this it sucks for me too ;_;
>>
>>17011760
>encouraging girls to make the first move
i read a funny thing a few weeks ago.
Scientists did a study of how speed dating would turn out if the roles were reversed, in normal speed dating the women sit and men move around(im sure youve heard of this atleast). They set up a normal speed dating event but made the women move and approach a new man at given intervals instead.
This had a shocking effect and approvals for men rose, cant recall exactly how much but it was an improvement.
They believed it was due to the fact that psycologically if you approach someone you are more invested in making the best of the event and working for a "good" outcome.

What youre saying is a glorious idea for so many reasons
>>
Honestly, OP, you should see what some of these girls go through when they say no.

Check out the r/creepypms sub on reddit sometime. A lot of dudes are fucking craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazy and can't handle rejection at all.
>>
File: 1443630059569.png (316 KB, 1000x957) Image search: [Google]
1443630059569.png
316 KB, 1000x957
>>17011634
Oh look, it's this thread again. Kill yourself senpai, nobody cares
>>
>>17011843
do you think your attitude is helpfull? you might want to try this new fad called empathy
>>
>>17011634
Because telling someone no and potentially crushing them is never easy, you don't want to hurt them.
>>
I used to have an extremely hard time saying no to guys. It resulted in me having multiple relationships where I didn't have feelings for the guy but dated him anyways because I couldn't say no. Eventually, I had to learn how to say no because the relationships where I was too spineless to reject them ended up badly, each one hurting me more than the previous one.

When a guy would ask me out, I'd see this person who was interested in me, hoping I was interested in him, and he was allowing himself to be vulnerable with me, a total stranger. For a while, I couldn't bear to take that vulnerability and crush it, which risked hurting him.

I hope you don't feel like women who say it's hard to reject somebody are merely trying to make themselves seem like a victim. That's certainly not my intention, and I hope that applies to the majority of other women. Anyone with empathy would understand that it hurts to be rejected, no matter the situation, and because of that rejecting someone will always make me sad, even if it's just me preventing getting into a relationship I don't want
>>
>>17011866
If it makes you feel better id rather have a girl say honestly she wasnt interested in me as a person or just brush it off than date me out of pity

I definetly respect the way you used to act because its natural but believe me, its better for both the way you are handling things now
>>
>>17011835
>r/creepypms
Those guys are just dumb, not crazy. The girls posting there didn't "go through" anything kek.

Anyway, OP, this >>17011864
>>
Fucking /r9k/ raids.

You're not asking for advice. You are trying to get validation.
>>
>>17011847
Why would I be empathetic to some misogynist shitposter who just wants to cry that he's a subhuman retard that will never get girls because he's too busy being Le Supreme Gentleman?
>>
>>17011927
i love you
>>
>>17011693
This

Not to mention there's always the risk of the guy being fucking crazy.
>>
>>17011940
We love you too

the more Pegasus the better
>>
>>17012325

OY vey boyim, never forget the 10 billion women raped every day
>>
>>17012432

*** TRIGGER WARNING : VIOLENCE AGAINST WOMEN ***

Men were born to be rapists and all of them will eventually do it
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.