[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
19 YO after 30 YO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: sealness.jpg (3 KB, 283x178) Image search: [Google]
sealness.jpg
3 KB, 283x178
Hey guys, so i got a throw away job recently, im 19 and its a job i didn't really want but i got anyway.

The interview day went well and I had good references ect so i knew i was gonna get the job, but what interest me the most was the lady doing the interviews, for some reason I'm extremely attracted to her, lime im sitting in this intro meeting and all i can think about is my dik in her mouth...

Id peg her age at about 25-35, really cant tell but my god do I want to plow her so bad, as a 19 YO is it possible to land a chick like this? (she is in a position as some kind of supervisor or manager)
I DO care about work ethic but I don't care about keeping the job if it means i can get with this chick.

Basically my question is as a low lvl employee how do i infiltrate my way into this girls pants and would this task be hard?
>>
>>17011299
>Basically my question is as a low lvl employee how do i infiltrate my way into this girls pants and would this task be hard?

No. In fact it's probably easier since she'll understand from the get-go it's not going to be a serious relationship.

You just ask her out for coffee outside of work hours.
>>
>>17011323
man if ur still there id appreciate more input, literally ask that would get me somewhere? Because id do that, depending on the NEGATIVE effects it may have. Its a throw away job but id still like to keep it.
>>
>>17011351
further advice:

- don't treat any job as a throwaway job. Even if you hate it, if it's your job it's your job, own it and kick its ass or it will be the one you are stuck in forever.

- I've never worked at a place that mandated no workplace flings, so I don't know why politely approaching her would result in trouble. If you're a sloppy worker and you approach her in an improper way she has an excuse to fire you. If you're a good worker and you approach her in a polite way then if she doesn't like you she should be able to just say "nope, back to work minion"
>>
>>17011575
wow fken this new 4chan layout...

Well to extend on what u said, yes I know u should not throwaway your job, but this job i literally was not excited to get, and im yet to even work a shift, so thats my reasoning as to why i dont care if i lose it in my pursuits.

And ye workplace relationships are fine but do you think the literal response would be "back to work minion?" This is a smallish town yo. If its not that then people talk.
>>
>>17011351

Negative effects: If you handle this as stupidly as you've been speaking, so far, you could very well end up fired for sexual harassment. Even if this is a "throwaway job" for you, that shit will follow you around in every interview for every future job you ever try to get.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.