[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I figured I'd come here because /b/ is a zoo and I need
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: image.gif (962 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
962 KB, 500x281
I figured I'd come here because /b/ is a zoo and I need actual dialogue and conversation from rational folk. So I've been in a 5 year relationship with the love of my life and best friend of 11 years. She is amazing and funny our chemistry is fantastic. We never fight and we communicate. That's the best part is neither of us is afraid to communicate what we want this has led to some amazing sexual encounters between us. Now here's where I need /adv/ my gf is super sexually liberal and open. When she saw my ex girlfriend texting me in a flirtatious manner she engaged me and her got us together to hang out t once and proceeded to ask me if I'd be interested in a threesome. Being that me ex was super cute and group sex is a link of mine I allowed this too happen. On 4 December deferent occasions I had a threesome with these two gals and twice where it was only my ex and I. And this turned her on immensely. She has idly made comments about liking group sex and wanting to do more of it referencing MMF this time around. I'm not closed off to it. I just wanna know if anyone has any experience experimenting with this stuff. I'm not too possessive or jealous but there's a lot of stigma that comes with letting another dude get down with your lady. Should I endulge her. Is it better or worse than the here say? Is Craigslist a viable option for seeking out potential partners??? These are some questions I could use insights on
>>
OP here please forgive the shitty typos I'm typing this on my tiny phone and I don't have my glasses
>>
>>17010732
>Should I endulge her.
She gave you FFM like it was nothing. You had to know where this was going. You can't really back out of this now without bad shit going down.

>Is it better or worse than the here say?
That really depends. With FFM, if the girls aren't too into each other, it's going to be entirely about your pleasure. But unless you're into guys, MMF is going to be entirely about her. You'll probably feel left out and this may bring about unwanted feelings you never knew you had. But that's where communication is key.

>Is Craigslist a viable option for seeking out potential partners?
Haven't used it for that sort of thing, myself, but I don't see why not. Just have to be careful because people like to lie on those things.
>>
>>17010741
Good points. Hmmm yea she's always been on the perverted side I did see this coming a mile away. Still I'm not weirded out by it though feeling left out could be awkward. Like with ffm the girl who wasn't being fucked could make out with me or get fingered or eatenout by whomever isn't busy but I'm pretty starkly not gay. And of course protection is absolute must even with my ex I used protection since she'd been with others since. I do enjoy seeing her spoiled. She's got a very cute attitude about it. In leaning towards trying it only because she was so actively willing to please me in the opposite scenario.
>>
>>17010748
You'll probably have to try it at least once, and if you don't like, you may want to ease up on doing stuff with other women. She will grow to expect more MMF interactions in the future, if she enjoys it and you continue doing stuff with other women.

>Like with ffm the girl who wasn't being fucked could make out with me or get fingered or eatenout by whomever isn't busy but I'm pretty starkly not gay.
Yeah, you'll just have to focus on her then, but there will be times where you'll have to sit back and watch because the position/movement doesn't allow for much interaction with a 3rd person. She may also focus on the other guy if she's really into it.
>>
>>17010732
Just get all the ground rules clear, between you two AND with the third party. Is there to be any contact between you and him? (That could be part of her fantasy, just as watching the girls was for you). Is any part of her off limits to him? Is she expecting two-on-one or taking turns?

Just make sure everyone is on the same page. And be prepared for one or both guys to have trouble performing, just from the novelty and distraction.
>>
>>17010754
That's something I've been thinking about. I've never been a jealous dude. But I realized when she gets into a good groove (close to orgasm) she forgets everything. She's also a very verbal partner (likes rough and dirty talk) and I've always been the one to give her that. Dunno quite how I'd react to seeing it done especially if she gets really into it with the other guy. Hmmmm that's something to consider
>>
>>17010755
I didn't even think about the other guys having performance issues lol yea we're making ground rules now as we discuss further. I think the big ones right now are no kissing. No hogging her (one dude being greedy or demanding of her trying to over dominate or usurp my place as Dom) and no anal simply because she's not ready. What other types of little things should I be aware of setting rules moving forward
>>
>>17010755
Also no thankfully she's got no interest in watching me fuck him blow him or be fucked or blown lol
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.