[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't know why I feel this way
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: sapo-sapito-esta-castigado.jpg (21 KB, 704x450) Image search: [Google]
sapo-sapito-esta-castigado.jpg
21 KB, 704x450
Im cool af, and good at almost everything (for real, no arrogance, just facts)
I am the most intelligent guy I know, also good at sports, funny, nice to people, always a helping hand, good body, friend of everyone, always the leader anywhere I go...
The thing is that I can't get a girl, is weird, like dating is something that have never been a part of me. I even got used to see how my friends were surrounded by pretendient (both my female friends and the males) and do their things in brilliant ways. I don't fear, is not like if I were a pussy, I'm really confident in my self, not arrogant though.
Ultimately, this never-dating thing has become some sort of obsession to me. Don't even know what kind of advive I'm asking for, maybe just opinions. Anyway, could somebody help me?
>>
start planning your suicide
>>
>>17009907
I had a boyfriend once who described himself like you did.

He literally had to say "but I'm not arrogant tho" all the time.
And guess what?
He was increadibly arrogant.

If you've really got all those things going for you then you must have some repulsive personality trait (like being arrogant, entitled, childish, etc) that drives women away. Not saying it's any of those in particular- but there has to be a turnoff or else women would have approached you by now.

Are you ugly? Post a pic if you don't know and I'll tell you
>>
Well, I can say I am not arrogant because I only admit my own virtues in order to describe my self, like in this case. Actually most of my friends have said to my that I am "to modest" in most cases.
>>
>>17009932
Yeah I agree, generally if someone comes out and says
>I'm not arrogant
they usually are. Same douchiness goes for
>I'm the most intelligent guy I know
>I'm a feminist
>I love women

Also wtf is pretendient
>>
>>17009907
You sound like a huge cunt mate, no offense, just facts on my end as well.

Maybe you should do some soul searching and investigate if you are indeed as hot-shit as you claim.
>>
A pretendient is somebody hitting on you (that's what I think, not sure becouse I don't manage English as good as I'd like)

And if I sound like a count was probably because I wanted to describe my good things first, but believe me, I'm normal.
>>
File: stereotypingInEurope.png (206 KB, 500x542) Image search: [Google]
stereotypingInEurope.png
206 KB, 500x542
Sorry OP but this thread reminded me of this
>>
>>17009981
If i met some1 who describes themselves like that id think that he is arrogant cunt and turn my back on him in a second
>>
>>17010000
I love how French people say French are both most and least arrogant.
Or that Poland says Germany is both most trustworthy and least trustworthy.
>>
>>17010000
how can france view itself as most and least arrogant and poland view germany as most and least trustworthy
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.