[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My girlfriend does these bike trips for work so she leaves town
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: download.jpg (8 KB, 184x274) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8 KB, 184x274
My girlfriend does these bike trips for work so she leaves town for weeks at a time. She left for her first trip yesterday and hasn't responded to my text in 24 hours even though I've seen her on Facebook messenger and she's looked at my snap chat story

Should I cheat?
>>
>>17008319
this is probably a troll, but in case someone takes it seriously...

>Should I cheat?
no. cheating is scummy. the only time it's even remotely non-scummy is if you're married and your controlling dickhead spouse won't sign the divorce papers even though the marriage is clearly over and you've already moved on. even then I wouldn't advise it, in case they find out and decide that using it to fuck you over in the divorce is more fun than withholding the divorce.

if you think that's too white-knight-y, here's and alternate answer: if you like lots of drama and screaming (the bad kind), and if you think it's okay to renege on promises you made to someone just because you think they *might* have reneged on promises they made to you...then go for it.

anyway there are other reasons people forget to reply to texts, even from a partner:
>they forgot
>they're mad at you
>the text you sent didn't sound important enough to warrant a reply
>they didn't get the text
without knowing what the text said, or how things were between you two the last time you spoke, who knows.
>>
>>17008319

if its worth cheating over, its worth breaking up over.
>>
>>17008319
>bike trips for work so she leaves town for weeks
so, she's the bike and they are all riding her

>weeks
damn..
>>
>>17008481
not necessarily but I'd be very interested to know what her job is.

>>17008319
also OP I would like to know what you mean by
>leaves town for weeks at a time
>left for her first trip yesterday
is it a new job? or is this just the first trip she's taken since you started dating?
>>
>>17008492

Bikers set up long trips across states and shit. Companies then follow the bikers around and set up tents and shit in their stop points before they arrive. Then they basically wait on them hand and foot getting them water or detailing their bikes or whatever they ask really.

The job is legitimate and not some excuse to fuck some guy of that's what you're getting at. Now whether she's cheating on me at night when she gets off... Idk
>>
>>17008511
>>17008492
>is it a new job? or is this just the first trip she's taken since you started dating?

And no it's not a new job but it is seasonal. So it's her first trip of the year and her first trip since we started dating
>>
>>17008511
>Now whether she's cheating on me at night when she gets off... Idk
exactly, you don't know. why do something shitty to get back at her if you don't even know whether she's done anything wrong? do you conduct your other personal relationships this way?
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.