[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/adv/, my bf and I are going to meet with his ex gf that has
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1.jpg (16 KB, 459x669) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
16 KB, 459x669
/adv/, my bf and I are going to meet with his ex gf that has been pretty mean to him (i never met her before) and I'm wondering how should i behave or what should i wear for that.

>she became a sjw after she found herself a cuck Carl type of bf.
>>
depends on what your goals are and the context is, how insecure you are, etc.

generally though you're going to want to take the high road at all times, keep your smugness at the fact that you've won under the surface. If you cause conflict or drama, your BF will probably be mad at you, regardless of her role in it (I know I would be). If you let any b.s. from the ex just wash over you and let it go (like a mature adult would), then you'll be fine.

exes should be seen as opportunities, not threats. In reality it's hard to do, but in the right circumstances high quality friendships can emerge and if you play it right, resource flow can go like this:

Carl -> SJW -> your bf -> you
>>
>>17007952
What good could come of meeting up with his ex? It seems like a rather pointless endeavor.
>>
>>17007976
This
>>
>>17007952
Why are you going to meet with his ex gf..
>>
>>17007952
I can't see a single reason why you should ever speak to your boyfriend's ex girlfriend. He needs to do whatever this is alone.
>>
>>17007976

Better question is why is her boyfriend going to meet his own ex?
>>
>>17008009
Yeah, I was curious about why they were both going. Why meet with someone like that?
>>
>>17007952
>she became a sjw after she found herself a cuck Carl type of bf.

You win, when you meet her, randomly praise donald trump, like subtley phrase it into a sentence. "Mmmmm, burger is a winner, reminds me of our future presidant, Trump"
>>
>>17008022
Yes. Talk a lot about building walls and making America great again.
>>
>>17008022
lol that's solid. Thanks.

And for the ones asking why we're going to meet her: We are attending a common friends party.
>>
>>17008610
I just wouldn't speak to her if I were you. If you have to, just be polite and act like she's just another person. Otherwise you're just asking for drama and no one here is going to facilitate your amusement.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.