[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If ur Crush/GF has feelings for EX
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6
File: 1455841239446.jpg (42 KB, 375x592) Image search: [Google]
1455841239446.jpg
42 KB, 375x592
I'll give advice and an example on this topic for anyone experiencing this shit.

also general break up thread.

To put it simply you are better off letting her/him go, because it's very rare that things will turn well for you.

I was hanging out with this qt 3.14 for 3~ months, she was perfect from outside and inside to me. Things got a bit close between constant kissing, hugging, cuddling, she jerked me off few times, we spent tons of time together and.things were looking good, actually even more than good, I met her parents, knew her friends etc.. was looking forward to making it official soon.

One day like a month ago she told me she still has feelings for her Ex, that she broke up with 5-6 months ago.. At that moment deep inside I knew that this wont end well, but I kept telling myself that time and myself will make her forget him and be with me, I just couldn't leave her because of how much I fell for her, at least not for "words" she said.

And what do you know, we met up on friday and she seemed really weird, she seemed cold and hard to reach, only let me kiss her cheek and etc.. then I realized something is wrong, just when things started to get more serious and close, she tells me she is again hanging out with her Ex and that she belongs with him, even though she told me about their relationship in the past and how they were fighting everyday for 6 months, how he tells his friends what a bitch he is and etc.. Even though that faggot is from my school and I have no idea how is he acting that way since he's a loser desu, or at least was now.. she's from my school too.

The point is, if a girl hasnt moved on, she will always ALWAYS go back to her ex, its a cursed circle and only a matter of time.

Or you will have to be like me, fell in love with a girl, she returns to her ex after 3-4 months of us hanging out and now I have to watch her and him in my school everyday.

Any similar stories anons? And any tips on how can I deal with this?
>>
You should do a break. and she needs to think what she really wants. she has a work to do on herself
>>
File: 1458912323845_0.jpg (538 KB, 1680x1500) Image search: [Google]
1458912323845_0.jpg
538 KB, 1680x1500
>>17007280
My current gf used to have feelings for her ex when we were first dating and through the first couple months, he'd randomly try to contact her and shit saying stuff like "I miss you" "I love you" was his latest one, basically he just kept trying to get her back for no reason and it got to the point where I told her "either you let go of him and keep me, or let go of me and have him" fortunately she chose me, and since then our relationship has been better than ever before because that shit head is out of the picture.
>>
>>17007301
You were lucky that your Girl was mature enough to move on and don't live in the past, making the same mistakes over and over again.. I am envy of you to be honest.

>>17007298

Even if she were to come back to me after some time, after (if) she does realize her mistakes, Im not sure if I would let her into my life again.. These days are so fucking tough trying to forget her while seeing her 5 days a week multiple times and if it were to happen again... don't know if I could risk that.

I will definitely do a break on woman and relationships, at least for summer time.
>>
File: 1457044987926.png (62 KB, 689x448) Image search: [Google]
1457044987926.png
62 KB, 689x448
>>17007309
Yeah, for the most part I had to completely pick apart her ex and point out everything that made him the scumbag he is, from being a worthless druggie, to an emotionally abusive partner, it was rough and i did consider breaking up with her for a while because I couldn't take her trying to stay with me but wanting to stay friends with him and eventually I had had enough and made her decide who was more important to her. Fucking captchas are making me hungry
>>
>>17007317
You did a good job desu, I should've probably done the same and acted on his Ex sooner because I knew he was still not letting her go, messaging her friend ( My Best Friends GF.. ) and all that shit..

BUT, she fucking told me " I made a decision the day we kissed " so I didn't look into it more, didn't want to come out as the "desperate, creepy" dude that's talking and doing shit to her Ex without a reason.

She made it very hard for me to act on it and it fucked the whole thing up, why did she lie? That's an immature woman for you.
>>
File: 1458523005567.jpg (97 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1458523005567.jpg
97 KB, 800x800
>>17007323
Dump bitches do dumb shit, no offense. You seem like a pretty nice dude from what I can tell from text on my mobile phone screen, and if she hadn't gotten over him and went back to him you could do better desu. It really wasn't easy to do that though, but I had to do it for my own sanity
>>
>>17007332

I guess so. Why did I even get into her so much, should've just minded my own business playing football ( soccer ) and vidya all day without any women..

Mistakes were made. Well I got over my first "relationship", will do the same with this one, just I feel it will be much harder this time.

Gl in your relationship anon.
>>
File: 1457273794478_0.jpg (141 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1457273794478_0.jpg
141 KB, 500x500
>>17007340
You can find a good gf anon, it sucks dick having to Wade through all the bitches, unloyal sluts and manipulative cunts to find one, but I believe in you anon, take a break for a while to recuperate and find your center, make sure you're happy with yourself before you try to get into a serious relationship is what I'd say.
>>
>>17007360
Yeah will take a break and go hunting when Uni starts.
>>
File: sandwich.jpg (101 KB, 400x344) Image search: [Google]
sandwich.jpg
101 KB, 400x344
OP, when you get a little older, you'll want to thank that poor bastard she ended up with. A disloyal or incompatible GF is nothing more than practice. You need to accept that.
I keep in touch with my first gf from when I was a teen, only because we ended up living nearby, halfway across the country from where we grew up. I took the good and bad from every relationship I had, and my wife is better in every way, superficial or deep, than my ex. I use her as a cautionary tale with my oldest son, who is the same age I was when I met my ex.

You'll be OK. You have to ride out this shitty time and try to accept that you learned something important here- burn your bridges with exes, OP. It helps, and you'll never come to regret it. You don't fondly pine away and reminisce about every football practice you ever had, OP. You improve, and learn, and prepare for games when the results have consequences. ex GF's are no different.
>>
>>17007519
Actually a good post.

I hope you are right, doesn't seem like it now since I like her so much, but I hope I realize it soon.
>>
anyone else has anything to say 4chan?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.