[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ex girlfriend might be pregnant
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1459678570718.jpg (61 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
1459678570718.jpg
61 KB, 960x540
So, my ex told me her menstruation is late. I joked at first but she was serious. We broke up 2 weeks ago(cos i am a fucking manlet, 4 inch shorter than her and she sees no future to us...me kinda neither but still, i attached to her), i tried to talk to her and repair things but she is just difficult. She has another child already, not mine, 2y old.
Thefuck do i do if she turns to be pregnant? I fucking freaking out, i'm 21, i dont need any lil nigga. Also, used protection and did not feel cumming but it happend to me before. Help me fagz
>>
>Thefuck do i do if she turns to be pregnant?

If she gets more collaborative, then you can see what you do.

Otherwise, a paternity test. No matter how pissed off she gets, you get a paternity test. As a man, that´s pretty much the only thing the law allows you to do to protect yourself in this kind of situation.
>>
And if it turns out to be mine? I really really dont like the idea of an abortion but my life would be shit with this lil soul in it. I am in the second year of college. This birth means that i would have to work to pay her ass.
>>
>>17007036
What you think about an abortion is completely irrelevant because you can´t force her to get it unless you go full villain and put something on her coffee. If she wants the baby, she´s having it, and you´re paying. Get a lawyer and go over the laws and stuff, because it changes from place to place, but in most of the world and most of the USA you can´t do anything but to follow whatever path she wants.

I know getting a child now has a huge potential to ruin you. That´s why you should get a paternity test. It´s, I repeat, THE ONLY THING you can do, unless you´re in one of the few places where you actually have any choice.

If the child´s yours, then you´ve gotta pay. I´d suggest pulling family favor here. See if you can go back to live with your parents, work as little as possible just to get as much money as you need to pay monthly, and dedicate the next couple years to your studies. Your goal is to finish college ASAP, because you never know what life might bring or how you might get fucked over. If that child´s yours and she doen´t want you in her life, then you study like there´s nothing else in your life. You NEED that paper if you want any guaranties of a decent future, and every year you take is another year where something could go wrong and make it impossible for you to keep studying.

Also, don´t let the poor thing grow up without a father. Some lone mothers do a good job, but most fuck up many things, or just can´t teach certain things. A child needs a paternal figure. And you´ll probably change your mind after some time, or after you´re more settled, and want to spend some time together. Keep that in mind before doing like so many and abandoning all claims and rights to the child.

And in any case, try to improve your relationship with her, because if it´s yours you´re gonna be tied together for a long time.
>>
She is fucking stubborn. I think she is already dating a guy. I was in a bad place for a week or so and took drinking as a medicine but this made me stop completely. I lost 5kg in 2 days, i can't eat properly, sleep properly, skipped some classes and she is fucking gold. Called her yesterday to have a chat about this and she was all smiling and shit, i had the urge to slap the shit out of her.
It would be difficult for me to trust her again. As I mentioned before, she already has a 2yo, parent problems, in the middle of a divorce, kind of money problem, it would fuck up both of us. I just hope she is wrong/fucking with me.
>>
>>17007072
Honestly, I´ve seen many cases like this and a pretty high amount of them end up with "she had been fucking him for months before we broke up! The son is from that guy and she just wanted me to pay for it!".

In any case, none of this changes what you have to do. You´re not going to convince her to have an abortion. I mean, try, try as much as you want, but chances are it´s not going to work. Even women who of course would definitely want an abortion end up changing their minds after they´re pregnant. If she´s pregnant, then she´s going through a hormonal bomb, and the longer it goes on, the worse it´s gonna be. If you can´t change her mind now, it´s not going to happen later.

So focus. Your first priorities is your studies. Stop missing classes. Do anything you have to do, live in whatever conditions you have to, but STUDY. You have to understand it: if the baby´s yours, that´s your only hope. And you have to study now, because it gets harder and harder as you get older. Not only your head is less apt for studying and learning, people also get less supportive. Stop skipping classes and redouble efforts. If you´re the father, the next couple years will likely determine how the rest of your life will be. You need to be done with college. You need a good job so you can still grow and progress even though a good chunk of your money is going away.
If it´s really bad, go to a psychologist and see if you can get some drugs to help you focus. But you HAVE TO finish college as soon as possible.

Then again, I´d gladly bet that the father´s the guy she´s with now.
>>
I hope, for her sake that she is wrong and she is not pregnant. I do not know about any pregnancy test, only that her menstruation is late.
>>
>>17007096
You can´t have her have a pregnancy test, either. You´ll have to wait and see, but chances are she´ll announce it if she is indeed pregnant.

You just have to study and remember to get a paternity test if she´s actually pregnant. That´s it.

It´s something that would come later on. She´ll very probably want you to give her money, so she´ll get a lawyer. Then you get another lawyer and he´ll reply that you aren´t giving any money until you´re sure you´re the father. Then the judge says that you´re taking a paternity test to check if you´re or not the father, and they should walk you through it from here on. Then you get your results, stress out like a motherfucker until the next meeting because you can´t open the results yourself, and when the time comes the judge will open the thing, check whether you´re or not the father, and let you go free or determine how much you´ll have to pay monthly.

If she´s pregnant, you´re going to be exploding from stress for the next year, until the day of the truth comes. Be careful and don´t let it get in the way of your studies.
>>
I will press her to take the test. My life is hell right now and if she's pregnant hell will unleash totally. I'm going home right now, i can't tell my mom about this, she'll fucking stab me
>>
>>17007072
>she already has a 2yo, parent problems, in the middle of a divorce, kind of money problem
Why were you even dating her?
>>
>>17007122
Cos i am fucking retarded...i do not even know.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.