[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who gave who chlamydia?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1450744021219.png (451 KB, 711x960) Image search: [Google]
1450744021219.png
451 KB, 711x960
So I had a fuck buddy for about six months before she became my gf.

We were supposed to be exclusive fuck buddies but I was very sure she slept with someone else during this period and it looked like for a while we weren't going to see eachother anymore, so I slept with a different girl. Fuck buddy (current gf) also strongly insinuated that she we were no longer exclusive after I suspected her of fucking someone else, so in my mind it was justified. My GF doesn't know I slept with another girl at this time.

Anyways, since all this has happened, things got more serious between me and the fuck buddy and we ended up in a relationship.

Fast forward to now and I think I have Chlamydia. I haven't gotten my results back yet but the doctor thinks so and I match most of the symptoms.
>>
>>17006366
>Cont

Here are the facts:

>Chlamydia almost always shows no symptoms in women.

>Shows symptoms 50% of the time in men

>When symptoms do show, they are usually 1-3 weeks after contracting the infection

>It has been 2 months since I slept with that other girl (and she was extremely inexperienced) - Only one previous sexual partner and over a very limited span.

>Me and my gf both got tested at the start of our sexual relationship and both came back negative

>This could have been a false negative on her part from having contracted it just before the test (wouldn't appear in results) - ie. she brought it into the relationship.

>It has been 3 mths since my gf likely slept with someone else

>I got a STD test immediately after my sleeping with the other girl and didn't have sex with my fuck buddy (now gf) until the test came back negative

>I got and STD test immediately after I suspected my fuck buddy of sleeping with someone else which came back negative

>My gf has no obvious symptoms but did mention something about possibly having thrush (so she may be developing symptoms)

So the possibilities are, She already had it with no symptoms and too early to test at the start of our sexual relationship - She got it from someone else since we've been seeing eachother - I got it from the almost virgin girl and it was too soon for it to appear in my std results.

What's interesting is that it is highly unlikely for me to develop symptoms outside the 1-3 week range after my encounter with the other girl. So the most probable case, is that it has been contracted recently by my gf.. Although I don't know when she would have slept around since we have spent almost all our free time together recently.
>>
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 398x451) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66 KB, 398x451
Why would you fuck a rando without a condom you nasty asshole
>>
You probably have it. Shit sucks, bro.
>>
>>17006395
I do it all the time.

>>17006403
>>17006366
Dude what? Lol Chlamydia is a fucking joke. You literally take one pill, chill for a week, get tested again to make sure it's gone and you're fine.

Honestly if it's not HIV/AIDS all STDS are a fucking joke if you're a dude.
>>
Lol its funny how people are easily like "chlamydia?! Psh take a pill and done" as if it's not fucking gross as fuck. Be careful OP. It could be something worse next time.
>>
>>17006504
Why is it gross as fuck? Oh... yeah, it has to do with sex so it must be dirty and nasty.

Frankly I think people who spread measles and the flu are worse than people who have clymidia and get treated.
>>
>>17006480
>>17006504
>>17006522

The thing is, if I gave it to her I'm fucked. She doesn't know I fucked another girl during that time when she likely did the same. It may be a quick fix but she will have to get treated too, which means telling her I fucked another girl.

God knows if she gave it to me she won't admit having done the same (even though I'm fairly sure she did)
>>
>>17006530
You don't yet know if you've got it.... get it confirmed then worry.
>>
>>17006534
Good call, but it looks like I probably do have it. Was really hoping you guys could give me your best bet on who likely gave it to who so I could hash it out from there.

I was thinking, because of the nature of it going with no symptoms for the most part, that I could palm it off as something one of us brought into the relationship undetected until now.
>>
>>17006554
We're not doctors, dude. (Actually, I'm a paramedic, but we don't diagnose shit.) It sounds like you got it from the other girl. I would tell your girlfriend that you think you might have chlamydia and ask her to get tested too. Maybe you can phrase it in a way like, "Do you think you could have given me chlamydia?" Otherwise, if you really want to be boyfriend/girlfriend, you should work on the honesty thing and just tell her you fucked the other girl and got tested and kept it from her. You can't build a relationship out of lies. If she breaks up with you, then maybe that's the way that things should be.
>>
>>17006624
Well I hope not. Shit would suck something awful.

Think it can be negated though, even if I did get it from the other girl. Heard some story of a dude successfully treating his gf for it by feeding her meds through her food and she never found out. That or I'll go with the - one of us had it before the relationship started.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.