[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are men so shitty??? We just had a baby and things have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: image.png (1 MB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 640x960
Why are men so shitty???

We just had a baby and things have been busier. He comes home today and is grumpy and goes straight to bed and says he is exhausted and just wants to sleep. Then he tells me, "something is missing in our relationship. I don't feel like we have enough time to be attracted to each other."

Are men just incapable of growing up and dealing with life?
>>
File: CTpVKHtVEAEefIf.png (275 KB, 599x623) Image search: [Google]
CTpVKHtVEAEefIf.png
275 KB, 599x623
>>17005737
Someone will fall for this b8
>>
>>17005737

He has a point, but he shouldn't have had a kid.

Was the kid planned? Was the kid a mistake?

This is the reason I don't want to have a kid. Everyone I know is depressed, tired, and besides showing off occasional pictures of the kid, has nothing enriching in their life or any other interests anymore besides catching reruns of cartoons or Yo Gabba Gabba.

It sounds like you two need to work better on splitting time with the baby and yourselves so he's not as tired or grumpy, and accept that "just growing up and dealing with life" isn't an answer to it. It takes work on both sides.
>>
>>17005737
Maybe you guys had a baby a bit too soon in the relationship? How long were you guys together before you had the child?
>>
I'm a 31 year old man and I cant really imagine myself having a kid because I'm so immature and I feel Im already tired enough.
>>
>>17005737
Bumping for interest.
>>
>OP married a guy who would fuck a girl who is into anime

You guys are like that MDE sketch about the loser cosplay couple that names their son Acadian and thinks it's the coolest name ever
>>
>>17005898
What do some cosplaying faggots with shit taste in baby names have to do with this?
>>
File: fedora.png (58 KB, 520x754) Image search: [Google]
fedora.png
58 KB, 520x754
I'm new here, is this where I do this?

>>>>>>r9k
>>
>>17005909
She's a girl on 4chan with anime images saved to her hard drive. She's a disgusting legbeard no questions asked.
>>
File: 1458497059048.jpg (10 KB, 349x314) Image search: [Google]
1458497059048.jpg
10 KB, 349x314
>>17005737
>Are men just incapable of growing up and dealing with life?

No bitch, you just make his life more miserable. Leave the baby at a police station and stop making his life one painful task after another.
>>
>>17005925
It's 4chan of course people have fucking anime images saved to their hard drive.
>>
>>17005737
Are you incapable of sucking his dick every now and then?
>>
>>17005737
This is why my marriage ended and my exhusbands true nature emerged.

>have baby
>horrible pregnancy (medically), horrible labor (17 hours, then emergency c-section), colic baby that cried whenever she wasn't sleeping or eating
>felt alone, emotionally, physically too, but mostly emotionally
>see husband just half ass everything when he's at home trying to help
>try to force daughter to go to sleep so we could have sex, get frustrated, etc.
>after having my stomach torn apart, back pain, weight gain, etc. the last thing i want is to possibly create another baby
>bothered me that he tried to force daughter to sleep when it wasn't even her sleeping time rather than comfort her colic
>he did that shit every day, even when I'd tell him the baby's not tired

>I was tired all the time from baby
>he was tired all the time from work
>when he got home i wanted relief from duties
>when he got home, he wanted sex and sleep

And it got to the point where we started hating each other. His mere presence pissed me off. He was always mad at me saying "sex is part of the relationship." My body was mutilated from pregnancy, I also had postpartum depression, I was a wreck. He was not my rock, so he did not get the vee. He impulsively slept with other girls. I find out. I leave.

And to this day, my ex-husband has been a deadbeat shithead that dates girls about 10 years younger than us. Because, well, that's where he is mentally I guess.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.