[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Break up advice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: th.jpg (4 KB, 101x100) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
4 KB, 101x100
so this is the deal

I've been with this girl for little over a year and feel like it needs to end but I feel like shit thinking about it and don't know how or if I should
she my first gf but im not her first

I want to break up cause she just not sexual enough like we've had sex probably 2 in 2 months

I don't think I care about her I think I just care more about hurting her etc.

she super moody but funny the next second

like I feel like im a cunt if I break up with her and I don't know how to break up with her but know it has to end.
sorry for confused logic but my mind is all fucked up by this shit

but I feel so sad thinking about ending it, but just don't know how to break up with her

im i a dick for think this
>>
>>17003089
you're sad because you're missing out on potential pussy, end it already
>>
Have you tried talking to her about The sex thing? And if yes, what was her respons?
>>
>>17003113
she says she doesn't know why she doesn't want more etc but she always says you cant change me etc
a few times it lead to a agurment etc but it just even when we do have sex it just straight to the point she's starting to get mad or something if I even try foreplay or ask for it

so I've pretty much stop asking or trying to have sex now

like I think it has to end but I feel sad to then I think no keep going then I feel even worst cause Im pretty sure it needs to end

but I just don't know how to
my mind it just all twisted im i meant to be sad about breaking it off or what?
>>
I can't really answer you, OP. But I can say I'm in pretty much the same boat as you. My girlfriend is my first, but I am not her first. We have sex maybe once a week, I've tried talking to her about it. She doesn't think sex is important, and it wouldn't bother her at all if she never had sex again. I'm a sex everyday kind of guy and she thinks once or twice a week is a lot.
>>
>>17003089
Grow some balls bro. You're not married. No kids. Do you even live together? If the answer to all of the above is no then just do it.
>>
>>17003120
You're not obligated to be with her any longer than you want to. It may be shitty, but if you're having too hard of a time breaking the news in person it may be a good idea to tell her over text and then talk to her in person later on that day.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.