[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can I sleep for 2-3 days in a row?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1454439273355.png (4 KB, 426x364) Image search: [Google]
1454439273355.png
4 KB, 426x364
I desperately need to sleep for a few days, I don't have an insomnia problem but my mind is in pieces lately although I take medication, it's bad with it, bad without it. Lately having intense bouts of suicidal ideation and the emotional roller coaster is unbearable.

I know this won't solve shit. But I seriously need to shut down my mind for a while, maybe recharge or just have a taste of sweet temporary unconsciousness. Is it possible? Please help, I have some xanax, lorazepam and tegretol/carbamazepine, will follow up with how much exactly of each I have, if I take enough of them (without, hopefully, fucking up my liver) will it put me to sleep for a couple of days?
>>
>>17002746
Don't go onto your phone or any electronics (except when NEEDED) for a week and you'll get plenty of sleep. At the very least you should turn electronics off by ten.
>>
>>17002756
But that won't make me sleep for a few days continuously, not just at night
>>
>>17002746

Things you should do if you aren't:

1.) Exercise during the day, especially cardio or anything that'll get you sweating. I know you feel exhausted and the idea of exercise seems impossible, but if you can push yourself to run/bike/treadmill whatever using up that energy will allow you to sleep easier.

2.) Take 15 minutes at a time out of your day to sit in a quiet place and meditate. It's strange if you've never done it, but once you sit still for a few minutes doing nothing but clearing your mind, you will hopefully feel a sense of rest. This'll help bring you down from the anxiety and emotional high you've been on.

3.) As previous anon said, avoid electronics and absolutely turn all electronics off a while before you attempt to go to sleep. I find reading is great for times like these, whether its a book, magazine, shit even a newspaper.

4.) Jack off before bed. Seriously.

Also, don't sleep for extreme amounts of time. You'll fuck yourself up even worse, trust me. I don't know anything about the drugs you listed, but I suggest only using them as a sleep aide right before you go to bed. Aim to sleep for at most 12 hours at a time, ten is best. If you actually managed to sleep for more than 24 hours I fear for the state you'd be in after you woke up. Wake up to eat and poop at the very least.

Good luck anon.
>>
>>17002807
>Also, don't sleep for extreme amounts of time.
Should have rephrased the title for the thread in "How to sleep for extreme amounts of time" because that's what I'm asking advice for. Overall, your advice is good and healthy, I mostly try to stick to a healthy routine which includes exercise, staying away from devices in the evening and reading before bed. It helps.

But, I DON'T have insomnia, or sleep problems. I sleep at around 8 - 10 hours per night.

I want to go to bed and not wake up at least for a day or two (+24h), besides, yeah, waking up to pee or poop. To give an idea, when you're bedridden you tend to sleep more/a lot, but I'm not physically sick so I can't go that route.

If I take a higher dose of one of those pills will it knock me out for a few days? Anyone?
>>
B-b-bump!
>>
Heroine
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.