[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daddy issues?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: alice.jpg (45 KB, 500x399) Image search: [Google]
alice.jpg
45 KB, 500x399
I'm 20 years old and my dad left my family when I was 8. Haven't heard from him since. My mom hates guys and tells me to stay away from them because they suck, good for nothing, etc. But I talk to guys and see them without her knowing.
I let them use me for sex then after I feel horrible. When I stop hanging out with them it's like what's the point in doing anything, why even wake up in the morning. I enjoy the attention, love, and being with someone who has an interest in me. But to them I'm just another girl. I feel like shit when things don't go right between me and the guy. I also feel like shit when I have no one to talk to or be with.
>>
get your own opinions and hobbies and talk about them. If you don't want guys to keep seeing you as just another girl and only calling you when they're horny, stop being just another girl, give men a reason to want to hang out with you that isn't between your legs.
And yes, there are guys who will only ever see you as a walking talking vaginal support system with a pretty body, stop contacting them. Find the guys who want to talk to you and do stuff with you that isn't in a bedroom and stick with them. Don't be like your mom, who undoubtedly went with a string of guys like that because it's easy, got burned, and just decided all men are shit instead of engaging in any self reflection.
>>
soo what is the connection to your father?
stop blaming your thotness on him
>>
>>17000964

>When I stop hanging out with them it's like what's the point in doing anything.

Its because you're a woman, outside sex, you're useless.
>>
Potato
>>
>I let them use me for sex then after I feel horrible

There's your problem. When you act like a slut and have no other traits that make you an individual then yeah, you're pretty much useless object and it's no surprise that you feel like shit because of all the things that come with being completely unnecessary to everyone around you.
>>
>>17000980
This. Sounds like you have mommy issues desu. She ruined you out of bitterness for your dad (who could be a scumbag or a decent guy; you'll never know because your source of info was your mom).
>>
>>17000964
>My mom hates guys and tells me to stay away from them because they suck, good for nothing, etc.
You do know this is not wise, right? Your mom is talking out of bitterness, not because she wants the best for you.

>I enjoy the attention, love, and being with someone who has an interest in me.
You definitely are trying to fill a void here. And you repay with sex. And sex now feels empty and void.

Like everyone said: get a life of your own. Stop revolving around guys and start doing things you enjoy. Get yourself interesting. Do sports. A hobby. Watch something interesting, idk, a movie, read a book, do something. Study if you aren't studying already.

What do you need us to respond though?
>>
>>17000964
You're mom sounds like a bitter cunt desu
>>
>>17000980
She probably means she has Daddy issues because she's afraid of men she cares for leaving her like her dad did.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.