[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be me >20 years old >dont like to get out of my house
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
>Be me
>20 years old
>dont like to get out of my house
>just have 1 gf on my live but was a little bitch
>feel very loonely
>want a gf because feels good haave one
>Im very shy to get one
>Im a little fat guy
>whenever I get a good friend (girl), she already likes someone
>Tired to this life
>How i can be a better guy?
>>
>>17000905
This is a common story I've read countless times, experienced to some extent, and still haven't completely recovered from. But the solution is reintroducing masculinity to your self identity. In every aspect of life. Lift more, speak louder, look people in the eyes, write life goals down, be aggressive with the things you want, you want a better body? Put yourself through hell for it. Drink beer, watch college bro sitcoms. Try everything. I have done a fraction of these things and it has made me ridiculously stronger as a person. It seems like masculinity in its purest form has been purged from society, which has made second-class citizens out of the fat beta. But as you slowly start to engage with it more, you will feel very good about yourself. The beta who changes himself is rare, but it's been done, and the result is 100% of the time a really cool fucking person.
>>
>>17000932
That still wouldn't make asking a girl out easy though.
>>
>>17000905
>how do i be a better guy?
- take out pen and paper: write down the qualitites you seek in a mate
- stop changing to suit your new prospective partner unless you are a performing seal...
- start getting out of the house how can somebody new find you if you dont go looking for them?
- start losing weight, get some abs: make dem gains!
- start working on you: make yourself your biggest fan! you cant expect somebody to love you if dont love yourself first.
- wash regularly if you dont already. also dont over use the spray because no girl likes the over perfumed flower...
- if she rejects you dont beat yourself up, say to to yourself instead just cos she didnt want me doesnt mean the next one wont...
>>
>Girls don't like me!
>"Lift more, Anon!"
>Girls still don't like me...
>"WOMEN ARE WHORES YOURE BETTER OFF, FAP TO TRAPS."

Good advice /fit/.
>>
>>17001487
Do abs actually help? small as fuck with a six pack and want to know if I should bulk faster. I dont really have pecs so my abs kind of make me look fatter.
>>
>>17001516
of course they help they will see you and say to themselves: ohh he looks after himself. would totally bang.
lets put the shoe on the other foot: if you saw a chick with abs would you bang her? (you are a guy of course you would)

also forgot: SHAVE! beards may look good on santa but most chicks dont like them.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.