[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some things I can do in my spare time t become a better
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: dudez.jpg (44 KB, 506x578) Image search: [Google]
dudez.jpg
44 KB, 506x578
What are some things I can do in my spare time t become a better person?

I have a lot of spare time this semester, and I would rather do something productive rather than play video games all the time. What are some things that I can do in my spare time that can really improve my life? I already work out.
>>
bamp
>>
Read literature, read the news, stay up on current events in the world. Volunteer wherever...
>>
>>17000172

the problem here is you just want to be good for the sake of being good. there a billion things you can do to be good. it depends what your definition of good is. you already know you want a better body. but what defines a 'better person' who is already in higher education and working out?

do you want to secure yourself financially? do you want to learn an instrument? a language? do you want to contribute to your community? do you want to get even smarter? do you want to be a good disciple of god? do you want to find a back up career? do you want to be an artist.

"better person" is vague mate.
>>
>>17000172
She's not interested.
>>
>>17000375
This is actually a really good reply. Thanks for this, I guess I really didn't consider what I wanted to do. I just kind of looked at it as blank space. Thanks!
>>
>>17000588

if i were you id reverse engineer your hobby. download rpg maker and make a very small simple rpg video game. from there, start researching what free things there are ot make your own game. start samll. start on games that are basically just 'one level' as opposed to a full game. work your way up.
>>
As far as I can gather,you need to cognize yourself. That's supposed to be the first step in attempting to become a better person, especially in your case, when you don't even know what you want.
>>
>>17000655
I know what I want. I studying in school, work out, general routine of being a human being. I was just looking for maybe some basic things I could do over a long period of time, or stuff that could be done daily to help improve my life.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.