[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Female puppy names
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 236x353) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 236x353
What are neat names for a female german shepherd puppy?
>>
dudley
>>
frau Adolfa
>>
>>16999908

i named mine godzilla.

i knew of a german sheperd named elsa, but that was back in 2002 so dont hate.

it kinda depends on how she looks. german sheperds are kinda diverse. some are silly (like mine) some look noble and awesome. a cute puppy can grow into a noble one, so be careful.

what kind of name do you want? something silly? something hardcore? be careful with how hard the name is to say. the first few months to a yea you will be saying that name a million times an hour. sying 'godzilla' is pretty hard to say a thousand times a day. the g, d, and z give you a headache.

gizmo rolls off the tongue more so i wish i went with that.
>>
>>16999944
Hitlerina
>>
>>16999952
Thanks for those helpfull hints. We don't have a specific puppy as of now, but i'm brainstorming names with the bf, so we would probably have a list and then see which fits the pup. She will be trained as a rescue and security dog, so something not overly cute and silly would be best. And yes, it should be easy to say, i totally agree.
Gizmo is cute, but somehow it sounds male to me. I tend to greek mythology names. Would rhea, pax or juno be any good?
>>
Juno is cool. Hera would be nice as well.
>>
>>16999967
Considered hera too. But it seems a nit clichée. Will suggest it nonetheless. Keep em coming anons. Every input is apprecciated!
>>
>>16999964

saying rhea a thousand times a day would be hard. it doesnt roll of the tongue. you want to avoid hard sounds if you can (of course its not the end of the world, i survived godzilla of course).

im looking at lists of brave female dog names 'anya' is the first one that rolls off the tongue easy.

http://idognames.com/BraveDogNamesForFemalePuppies-2.aspx
>>
luna rolls off the tongue.
>>
bob barker
>>
>>16999993
Anya sounds good! I'll suggest it. I know it's a bit silly, but i really like nimeria... Would that be too obvious?
>>
>>16999998
We know two girls named luna. It would be weird. But otherwhise a beautiful name anon. What about laika? Or layla?
>>
>>17000018

laika has a k sound, k is hard.

layla is nice, its the name of my spirit mentor
>>
>>16999952
>Gizmo the German Shepherd
N-nigga... I hope you didn't do that on purpose.
>>
File: 1444817505771.jpg (8 KB, 249x249) Image search: [Google]
1444817505771.jpg
8 KB, 249x249
Kesha
>>
>>17000081
Well, we speek german, so there are a lot of k's. That wouldn't be a problem. But i'll make sure to see how it sounds when used before choosing a name like that.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.