[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This might be a rant. I still don't feel the same ever since
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: giphy (5).gif (487 KB, 500x313) Image search: [Google]
giphy (5).gif
487 KB, 500x313
This might be a rant. I still don't feel the same ever since my ex best friend fucked the girl I wanted. This wouldn't have been so bad if I had not invested so much time, she led me on for awhile and then hearing them banging next door to me(college dorm) while my other friends were around has pretty much broken me. I don't know what's wrong with me. I'm no longer ambitious socially and don't talk to anyone except my roommate and the crazy part is that it has been 2 years since this incident and I'd thought I had gotten over it. Ok well I have gotten over it but more like I feel I lost a part of me since that situation happened. Like all of my smiles and optimism has been gone and I'm more pessimistic and apathetic about shit. Even my friends noticed. I've kept a facade up but maybe they still do and just don't tell me. I just want to feel like myself again or maybe I don't know who I really am and just want to find myself. I don't know I really don't want to bother my friends about this so I'm here any help is appreciated.
>>
>>16997681

hes a shitty friend if he knew you were after her.

>2 years ago

dude get over it

>i have gotten over it i just feel like ive lost apart of myself

no you havent it. at all. if two years ago you rant about it. and thats okay i guess, but seriously get over it because

>all of my smiles and optimism are gone

you are ruining two years of your life over a girl you never actually dated?

>ive kept a facade up

what a martyr.
>>
Dude just find another girl
>>
Get some therapy and you should be able to move on. Maybe even try group therapy where you can maybe meet someone.

I know of at least three guys suit like this happened to when they were young. Now they are 50s and 60s, never got over, single their whole life.

Don't be one of those guys.
>>
>>16997689
>>16997702
>>16997718

It's not about the girl. It's the fact that I was so easily betrayed opening up to people. I've been struggling with opening up to people I don't already know now because of it. I just feel like if I get too close they'll end up using me or deceiving me.
>>
You don't have to open up to people the minute you meet someone. Just go with the flow and when you feel like you can trust someone, then give it another go.

You miss 100% of the shots you don't take.
>>
>>16997769

thats life. put yourself in a positon that isnt too vulnerable and you'll be fine.
>>
>>16997780

Easier said than done

>>16997840

That's true, maybe I am doing the right thing I just don't see it
>>
2 options
Come up to him and tell him

Or ...

Go with the flow
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.