[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
1.) Save up to move to NYC and ask her out for a cup of coffee
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1a1.png (131 KB, 291x300) Image search: [Google]
1a1.png
131 KB, 291x300
1.) Save up to move to NYC and ask her out for a cup of coffee
2.) Save up and move to San Francisco to discourage people from throwing themselves of the Golden Gate Bridge and help those in need
3.) Do nothing and fade away on hammock, collecting disability for mental illness
4.) Cave in and get a low paying go nowhere job just to help support the economy and die alone
5.) Pursue a college degree in applied arts or STEM
6.) Stay where I am but try some assemblance of all the above
>>
People come on here and ask the dumbest questions imaginable that have the most obvious answers, and people pile in their threads.
I post some real shit that isn't about people crying over "do they like me or not" bullshit and it gets passed over.
What asshats with zero understanding of importance and priorities.

Here is how to solve all the other threads:
If you have to ask if they like you, then they don't like you.
If they cheated on you, then they don't like you, they're using you.
There, that's 100% of all other threads.
You asshats suck.
>>
>>16994346
What do you want to do most
>>
>>16994346
what kind of stupid fucking question is this

you're asking 4chan to determine the rest of your fucking life you stupid doublenigger
>>
>>16994346
>1.) Save up to move to NYC and ask her out for a cup of coffee
Saving alone isn't going to do it, you need to have a job and income to be able to continue paying rent, NYC is a very expensive city. Lots of people move there and get burned out very quickly and have to move back where they came from within a year or two.
>2.) Save up and move to San Francisco to discourage people from throwing themselves of the Golden Gate Bridge and help those in need
See above. Your desires are admirable but is that actually going to pay the bills? I doubt it.
>3.) Do nothing and fade away on hammock, collecting disability for mental illness
Are you disabled? That may affect your decisions on what you choose to do with your life. To have a hammock you need a place to hang it.
>4.) Cave in and get a low paying go nowhere job just to help support the economy and die alone
I can tell you don't want to do this, doesn't sound nice. What's wrong with trying to find a job, even if it's "go nowhere", at least it could be one that's doing something you enjoy that will pay the bills and you can live a happy life outside of work.
>5.) Pursue a college degree in applied arts or STEM
Requires money and a great deal of effort. If you're not willing to work a boring job do you really think you have what it takes to complete a degree? Depending on what degree you choose it may not help you find any more jobs.
>6.) Stay where I am but try some assemblance of all the above
With no information on where you are it's impossible for me to compare it to anything or give you any advice in this area.
>>
>>16994346

>destroying your life to say hello
Fucking dumb
>destroying your life for MUH FEELS
Fucking dumb
>destroying your life because you like to be dramatic
Fucking dumb
>get a STEM degree
the only smart thing you posted but from everything else you asked about I'm not sure if you would see it through.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.