[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Get my bitch some justice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: birbthday.gif (212 KB, 400x267) Image search: [Google]
birbthday.gif
212 KB, 400x267
So my girl in a sorority and at first it was weird but it made her happy and I got into it so it's okay. She gave most of her time to these people, i've stayed by her while she was making so many damn banners or posters or things like that.

but then they elected this new bitch (I'll call her Shitsputin) as head of Internal Affairs (not the actual title, but it's the role.) SO Shitsputin has a big inferiority complex I guess and my gf is a tall hot blonde but she's also high functioning autist, so she makes an easy target. Shitsputin, as soon as she gets an ounce of power, makes her life hell. Making her pull extra shifts, dragging her in front of tribunal for rumors every other week, humiliating her in public, breaking like every sorority rule there is to make my gf's life hell.

BUT Shitsputin is bffies with all the dictators of the sorority, so not only do they make all sorts of excuses for Shitsputin, defend and vouch for her when my gf tried to do something about it (once she realized she was being targeted and hazed). They also spoke to the campus officers first and made themselves out to be angels, so now the administration just thinks my gf is dramatic and whiny. The national organization won't do anything about it either cause of the bad press.

Meanwhile, my gf is getting nasty anon texts like, "you're tearing this apart for attention bitch" and "it's good you're dropping no one likes you". She's getting bodychecked by bitches on the way to classes who then act all sweet to her when me or someone else is around.

She's leaving the organization but that's not enough. No justice has been done here. Shitsputin needs some recompense for making the situation that my gf cries to me almost nightly for. What can I do that won't trace back to me or my gf? How can I get justice for my bitch and make Shitsputin regret ever abusing her power and being an asshole?

pic unrelated, sort of. my gf sent it to me for my birthday.
>>
Well, your only real recourse is to wait until she has children and then secretly slaughter her first-born and feed him to her.
>>
File: 1394929889626.png (162 KB, 617x467) Image search: [Google]
1394929889626.png
162 KB, 617x467
>>16993774

>No justice has been done here. Shitsputin needs some recompense for making the situation that my gf cries to me almost nightly for.

Shit that happens in high school and college doesn't matter. People suck and young people suck even more. Try to avoid being childish about this.

You're not seeking justice, you're seeking revenge, and its a waste of time and energy. In your adult life you'll encounter tons of people who "deserve" retribution for their shitty behavior but if you make it your personal duty to enact revenge against every dysfunctional person you cross paths with you'll waste your life on a task that accomplishes essentially nothing.

Revenge won't change this person and there is a good chance it will come back to bite you in the ass so at the end of the day you'll be slapped with consequences for your revenge and the person you did this to will wake up in the morning exactly the same person as they were before.

You stand up to people when they treat you like shit. You confront them for their behavior and you be the "bigger person". I know it sounds like some grade school shit but people will know what kind of person you are if you elevate yourself above petty things.

If they refuse to stop, you get them out of your life. This is the proper way to conduct yourself as a functional adult.

Get practice now because it'll save you a lot of headaches when you grow up.
>>
>>16993816
>shit that happens in college doesnt matter

Getting a degree, job connections, friends don't matter? kek

Tp, OP. Tp and paint.
>>
>>16993816
trying to be the bigger person means my gf has had her backpack stuffed with trash, reputation trashed online, lost all her friends, and had to stop attending for a semester because of all the hostility she as getting. By trying to be the bigger person.

Yeah revenge won't change her, but it will make her feel like the shit she is and that's what she deserves. Yeah, it won't change her, but it'll sure as hell make me feel better about letting this happen.
>>
File: 1377254728365.jpg (56 KB, 573x695) Image search: [Google]
1377254728365.jpg
56 KB, 573x695
>>16993857

>Getting a degree

Depends on the degree now doesn't it? I hardly see what putting up with some crazy sorority bitch's mind games has anything to do with getting an education.

>job connections

Again, I'm not sure what developing job connections has to do with one crazy girl in a sorority. If your argument is really "job connections" then I wonder how many connections you'll get when everyone finds out you got charged with harassment or destruction of property for terrorizing the psycho bitch on campus that everyone loves. Your logic is faulty.

Misdemeanors look great on resumes too, btw. Go ahead and fuck with your rap sheet. Jobs that run background checks will surely love you.

>friends don't matter? kek

KEK. I've been out of college for nearly 10 years. I know being young and short sighted is the cool thing these days but if you really think you're going to leave college with a squad of lifelong friends you're kidding yourself.

Plus, how is the friendship of the crazy girl that runs your sorority important? I mean, unless you're ok with being someone else's doormat in exchange for "job connections".

With age you'll realize that your short sightedness and childish predilections for instant gratification wasn't as hip as you thought it was. Good luck, kid.

Take my advice, you'll thank me when you're 30.
>>
>>16993876

>backpack stuffed with trash

No one has ever stuffed my backpack with trash because I confront people. Maybe your girlfriend has never confronted these people.

Maybe your girlfriend lets people walk all over her. Have you ever considered that possibility?

>lost all her friends

If they stopped talking to your girlfriend because of this crazy bitch then they weren't really great friends to begin with were they?

>reputation trashed online

Online reputation? She's a sorority girl not a cardiac surgeon. Again, these things seem super important now but the moment you leave college you'll realize how immensely petty and unimportant they were. The shit talking of a bunch of empty headed 19 year old college girls is hardly a "reputation" tarnishing event.

>yeah revenge won't change her, but it will make her feel like the shit she is and that's what she deserves

Yeah, again, the only person revenge stands to hurt is you. Like I said, all of this seems so important right now but as you get older you'll realize how petty it is, feeling like its your job to give people what they "deserve".

>Yeah, it won't change her, but it'll sure as hell make me feel better about letting this happen.

School politics are inherently childish and unimportant but I don't expect the ant to know there's a world bigger than your ant farm because you haven't seen it yet.

Honestly I don't think any of this will change your mind because you're young and stupid and the only thing you care about is the short-term small picture shit but just remember these words for when you get older.

I'm sure a parent or older person has said this to you at some point but it will all make a lot more sense when you get older. Right now it seems like a bunch of passive adult beta bullshit but my only hope is that you don't inflict permanent damage on your future for the sake of this fairly insignificant event.
>>
It's a sorority, what did she expect?
>>
>>16993925
Pretty much this, especially:
>If they stopped talking to your girlfriend because of this crazy bitch then they weren't really great friends to begin with were they?
>Online reputation? She's a sorority girl not a cardiac surgeon.
>The shit talking of a bunch of empty headed 19 year old college girls is hardly a "reputation" tarnishing event.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.