[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How's the single life after 25?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
Im in collage atm, and i plan on leaving the country in a few years,
im 100% certain in it, i hate this place, and consider staying here idiotic. (not muslim tho)

I've avoided relationships, pretty much shut myself in and ignored my friends, because im afraid
that whatever relationship i make now, just wont last. One day ill leave.
A part of me doesn't want it to last and sees this as just a passing phase.

But many of my friends either have or are getting into relationships, going out, having a life,
im terrified that by the time i actually leave and decide to settle down it will be too late.
I feel like that im not just sacrificing my collage years, but my social future too.

So:
Is dating life good at/after 25
What's your experience with moving to different countries?
Thought's about transferring collages?
What place would you recommend to move to for a ambitious student of engineering? (except germany,usa, or anywhere with slavs)
>>
I moved to Japan and married a Japanese girl
>>
>>16991693

Look bro fuck the settleing down bullshit.

You clearly have not seen the bs women bring.

I say you slay pussy to no end then settle down.

50 bitches minimum then settle.

After 30 bitches youll see most of them are problems, you'll learn to stand your ground, then will you be ready to settle.

So my fine friend go slay pussy left and right unlike all these faggots.
>>
If you're not in a serious relationship by the end of 25 you're probably screwed to be honest.

Most people will tell you otherwise but if you have your shit together, the prime time for finding a quality long term relationship is right out of college or near the end of it. It's much easier to make plans, move in together, find a place to live together, etc. After 25, you'll be in a busy life phase where you'll be trying to balance your new lifestyle while being poor and at the bottom of everything. Sure later on you'll have more money and a higher quality of living, but the quality of women goes way the fuck down past 25.

Not to put a damper on you OP but you missed one of the easiest times to date and meet a bunch of quality females, so things are stacked against you
>>
>>16992002
This.
Single coming out of college = ruined life.
>>
>>16991701
CheapyD?
>>
>>16992010
lol what about people who didnt go to college
>>
>>16992002

This guy is right. Try and settle down before 25. The choice and quality of older women is really shit. Kids in tow, or damaged an crazy. You can date younger girls of course but you'll need your shit together to pull.

I married at 24, lost my wife at 28 to a car accident and moved country. Finding someone being over 30 now is a horrible experience. The ship has ailed for me unless I date a divorcee and ease someone else's kids, put up with crazy and indatable, go ugly, or spend money or a sugar baby, which is what I do now.

If you travel do it in your early 20s. Find someone by 25.
>>
>>16994416

Not OP, but this is a "fear".

Want to do a bunch of travelling once I finish this semester.

Not in a rush to settle down either, but I'll be 24 by the end of the year. I don't really want to date someone who has kids, or who has been divorced... Leaving me with a very small dating pool, before we even consider whether I'm even attracted to them hah.

She'll all work out
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.