[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /adv/, tomorrow is going to be the first day of my second-last
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: download (7).jpg (9 KB, 266x189) Image search: [Google]
download (7).jpg
9 KB, 266x189
Hey /adv/, tomorrow is going to be the first day of my second-last year in high school.
So far, I have been a beta virgin but there is still hope because I joined this school just a few months back and many people don't know me.
Plus, girls I want to talk to approach me and talk to me but nothing ever works out.
What do I do?
Any advice would be highly valuable.
>>
>>16991654
Learn to talk to people. Talk to girls like they're just regular people that you aren't trying to fuck.
If you're still in high school, be aloof but not creepy.
Develop SOME sense of style or fashion. Learn what hairstyles look good on you.
Make occasional banter, jokes, teases, and such.
Be nice, but still be devoted to yourself and independent. Act mature.
>>
>>16991667
I talk to people, despite having weird interests I have a lot of friends. I don't know why I can't talk to most girls. My humour is non existent when girls are around. I have done a lot of effort into these things, I believe I am highly mature.
Saying these things is very easy but how do I actually talk to girls? Plese Suggest some lines, excuses or any way to begin a conversation and to keep going
>>
>>16991702
Okay okay okay. Picture any conversation you might have with a guy that isn't anything more than an acquaintance. Now just change that guy to a girl.
You have to stop looking at girls like they are another race and simply start talking to them as they are just people. Your mindset is a mindset that most high schoolers have, honestly. It's why I never got laid in high school.
Just stop hyping them up as something you need to be so careful around or something you need to conquer or whatever it is.

Do you know how to make small talk? Just do that and evolve from there.
Maybe just start by casually asking how they are doing or how their day is going.

Is it a girl you already know?
>yes
Ask about something they're interested in and how that is going.
>Susie likes art and is always seen drawing.
Ask what she likes to draw the most and just be interested in what she has to say.
>Emily plays volleyball
Ask how the fuck volleyball is going.

Is it a girl you don't know that well?
>nope barely know her name
Ask how it's going and all that jazz I said before.
Then just casually point out something you like about her.
"Hey that's a cool looking bag."
"Not gonna lie, that hat looks pretty cute on you."
With a girl you don't know so well, maybe just end the convo there and start a new conversation another time.
>>
>>16991744
I can imagine myself in a conversation now. Now lets take the example of Susie
>Hey Susie, How's your art and stuff going?
>Well, its going good. "blah blah"
>Nice, what type of art do you like to draw the most or admire the most?
>More blah blah
>Hmmm, nice, keep it up.
Was that conversation awkward?
And, how can I keep it going?
>>
>>16991946
That conversation is not awkward.
And keeping it going depends on if you want to change the subject or whatever that "more blah blah" was.
Just keep building off of whatever was said. Just don't force it.
>>
>>16991949
Thanks, mate. I will post updates next week
>>
>>16991949
And, how could I possibly force her? Please give an example so that I can avoid that
>>
>>16991978
If she doesn't seem like she wants to talk anymore, than don't talk. If the conversation is going nowhere, and you're running out of topics, then don't force it, just let it die, and pick up again another time.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.